PDA

View Full Version : Man, I am one gay MF'er

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-05-2008, 04:53 PM
Phil was the big man on the block when all I had was my GTO.

About the same time my camaro started to emerge... suddenly phils evo had problems.

And now... the final nail in the coffin. Phil is so afraid of my camaro I have successfully outted him from ever street racing again.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=37323316#post37323316

It's sort of like not knowing your own strength. I didn't realize I had this type of motivation and power over people.... but you'd be amazed at what a 378 rwhp camaro on a 50 shot can do for peoples confidence.
:goodjob:

Bridged
11-05-2008, 04:57 PM
I should offer him one of my GF's tampons. Holy shit. :lmfao:

And as far as the "illegal thing" is concerned. If I led my life by what old, rich, people made the law. I wouldn't have 90% of all the good times I have had in my life. I listen to my own judgement, not the mans.

example: Weed is ok. Drunk driving isn't. < my opinion

I pick and choice like must do. I enjoy freedom, and it has it's costs.

Fight the power. :goodjob:

2.3 Evo 8
11-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Yes, thacker I stopped street racing because of you.

It has nothing to do with possibly losing my family, my house, or a million dollar company.

Wow, get over yourself man.

On a side note, I should have the car back in a week or two so I might make the BUGMAN race. Why don't you bring out that turd and ALL the nitrous it will run.

I'll be glad to hand you your ass on camera at the drag strip.

2.3 Evo 8
11-05-2008, 05:00 PM

Oh my god dude, that is so funny I almost laughed. :rolleyes: How old are you 12?

x Resilience
11-05-2008, 05:03 PM

Damn I've noticed you've been riding Thackers nuts quite a lot lately. Get off of them faggot.

Bridged
11-05-2008, 05:08 PM
Damn I've noticed you've been riding Thackers nuts quite a lot lately. Get off of them faggot.
I like posting in the killforums. And since 90% of you people only look at he's threads in here then I guess you would see that.

So yea. :screwy:

Also if you read this is about evo's sig, thacker just happened to post it.

2.3 Evo 8
11-05-2008, 05:20 PM
Bridged, something you need to learn abou Thacker is he talked mad shit about dragging my Evo down the road with his GTO. The race was setup with he and I racing for money.

Someone posted a video of my car doing 10.1 @ 141 mph and Thacker was no where to be found after that. Funny how that happens.

You're new to the forum so you don't know all the facts.

Bridged
11-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Evo, I been here longer than you. I just don't post alot because people hate opinion online that they don't agree with so I just don't bother with it. Like now.

And if I had a stock GTO and you got a evo running 10's I wouldn't run you either. Waste of gas for the both of us.

Close races are the best. Not the 20+ car length races.

Stock for stock though GTO would take it, and i'm guessing he thought you were the stock if no close to it.

:cheers: to evo's though.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Bridged, something you need to learn abou Thacker is he talked mad shit about dragging my Evo down the road with his GTO. The race was setup with he and I racing for money.

Someone posted a video of my car doing 10.1 @ 141 mph and Thacker was no where to be found after that. Funny how that happens.

You're new to the forum so you don't know all the facts.
How could I run you when that 19,000$ you paid buschur lasted 2 weeks before it popped a head gasket?
:thinking:

You made what, 3 track passes? Talk about a well put together combo.
:lmfao:

2.3 Evo 8
11-05-2008, 05:34 PM
I didn't pop a head gasket, but you keep thinkin that. lol Moron.

2.3 Evo 8
11-05-2008, 05:37 PM
Evo, I been here longer than you. I just don't post alot because people hate opinion online that they don't agree with so I just don't bother with it. Like now.

And if I had a stock GTO and you got a evo running 10's I wouldn't run you either. Waste of gas for the both of us.

Close races are the best. Not the 20+ car length races.

Stock for stock though GTO would take it, and i'm guessing he thought you were the stock if no close to it.

:cheers: to evo's though.

He didn't think I was stock so your point is mute. He knew I ran 11.1 @ 123 before, but he didn't know it got faster. :goodjob: He talked shit and then ran like a dog.

Whiteboy572
11-05-2008, 05:38 PM
How could I run you when that 19,000$ you paid buschur lasted 2 weeks before it popped a head gasket?
:thinking:

You made what, 3 track passes? Talk about a well put together combo.

So is that a yes to bugday? I will be there so you can try to get some in on me also :D

ScrapMetalDSM
11-05-2008, 07:09 PM
but you'd be amazed at what a 378 rwhp camaro on a 50 shot can do for peoples confidence.

Evidently, it makes yours bigger than it should. 378 rwhp + a 50 shot is not that much to be proud of. its a big V8. Most of the people on this forum are 4 cylinders, some turbo'ed or supercharged, most not. mine happens to be turbocharged, and no I have never dynoed the car so Im not going to post up any hypothetical numbers, But it will out run your camaro I know that for sure. And no dont even bother calling me out because I WONT street race, and I'm not racing agian till May. If you want to call me out in May for the Import Showdown, then go ahead.

You must have a really small penis to be bragging about 378 RWHP on a V8 on an IMPORT site. Enough said.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Evidently, it makes yours bigger than it should. 378 rwhp + a 50 shot is not that much to be proud of. its a big V8. Most of the people on this forum are 4 cylinders, some turbo'ed or supercharged, most not. mine happens to be turbocharged, and no I have never dynoed the car so Im not going to post up any hypothetical numbers, But it will out run your camaro I know that for sure. And no dont even bother calling me out because I WONT street race, and I'm not racing agian till May. If you want to call me out in May for the Import Showdown, then go ahead.

You must have a really small penis to be bragging about 378 RWHP on a V8 on an IMPORT site. Enough said.
LOL @ YOUR CAR OUT RUNNING MINE.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Oh, I made 378 ON the 50 shot, get your facts straight.
:yes:

OneSlow5pt0
11-05-2008, 07:16 PM
who cares if its a V8,and its far from a big V8

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-05-2008, 07:17 PM
who cares if its a V8,and its far from a big V8
347 tiny cubic inches.

They make toilet bowls that hold more than 5.7 litres. Hell I saw a 6litre bowl at DSM's moms house just this morning when I got up to leave.

aguynamedpat
LOL @ bridged riding fagger's nuts. Hey bridged, did you get that car from Isaac? If so, I hope you learned how to work on it, because when you got it you had no clue how to turn a wrench on it.

I love how you guys are busting Phil's nuts about not wanting to street race and making a mature and smart decision. God Phil, you are such a retard, why would you ever want to race at the track? Jeez, get a life...

/sarcasm

Tech5
lololol

Tech5
11-05-2008, 07:18 PM
has anyone read the title to this thread?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-05-2008, 07:18 PM
LOL @ bridged riding fagger's nuts. Hey bridged, did you get that car from Isaac? If so, I hope you learned how to work on it, because when you got it you had no clue how to turn a wrench on it.

I love how you guys are busting Phil's nuts about not wanting to street race and making a mature and smart decision. God Phil, you are such a retard, why would you ever want to race at the track? Jeez, get a life...

/sarcasm
We don't care about his views or opinions. We care that it clearly states if you don't like what goes on in this section.. don't visit it. That goes for yourself also.

I know you want to be a part of the cool crowd... maybe next time.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-05-2008, 07:19 PM
has anyone read the title to this thread?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yea, funny when a 5'8 147lb kid was E power.

Tech5
well put!
We don't care about his views or opinions. We care that it clearly states if you don't like what goes on in this section.. don't visit it. That goes for yourself also.

I know you want to be a part of the cool crowd... maybe next time.

onebadgt
congrats thacker he wont race you on the street and he stated the reason.

but will you race him at the track????

if not whats your reasoning?

MachNU
11-05-2008, 07:20 PM
Hey thacker, this thread also pretains to Autocross, Drag Racing and such. Not jsut street racing. Alot of people here do drag and auto-x so they have every right to post in here!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-05-2008, 07:21 PM
Hey thacker, this thread also pretains to Autocross, Drag Racing and such. Not jsut street racing. Alot of people here do drag and auto-x so they have every right to post in here!
Of course, but they don't have the right to talk shit about street racing. :goodjob:

OneSlow5pt0
11-05-2008, 07:22 PM
347 tiny cubic inches.

They make toilet bowls that hold more than 5.7 litres. Hell I saw a 6litre bowl at DSM's moms house just this morning when I got up to leave.

yep mines only 42 inches smaller than urs and it runs mid 16s

onebadgt
11-05-2008, 07:22 PM
Of course, but they don't have the right to talk shit about street racing. :goodjob:

i agree but i dont see him bashing it anywhere. just not supporting it and thats just an opinion!

Tech5
11-05-2008, 07:23 PM
:screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:
yep mines only 42 inches smaller than urs and it runs mid 16s

MachNU
11-05-2008, 07:25 PM

WOW...first legimate responce from you! Yeah they dont...but in the same boat...you dont have rights to talk shit to everyone else, just becuase they dont agree with you! Not make 40 call out threads to everyone on the site!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-05-2008, 07:25 PM
i agree but i dont see him bashing it anywhere. just not supporting it and thats just an opinion!
Got that supra yet? Or the SRT8?

OneSlow5pt0
11-05-2008, 07:26 PM
:screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

wat? true stuff

onebadgt
11-05-2008, 07:27 PM
Got that supra yet? Or the SRT8?

ya actually i do, i have the srt8 and still workin on the supra, im not a bitch and hide stuff like some ppl. y didnt you respond to the ? above? will you race phil at the track or not? idc at all jw!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-05-2008, 07:30 PM
ya actually i do, i have the srt8 and still workin on the supra, im not a bitch and hide stuff like some ppl. y didnt you respond to the ? above? will you race phil at the track or not? idc at all jw!
Really? Because I had a very reliable message appear last night calling you a failure, a joke in real life and nothing but a wannabe kid. I heard you couldn't get your financing for the SRT8, I am so sorry.

aguynamedpat
11-05-2008, 07:30 PM
I was not bashing street racing, if you want to go out and run on the streets have fun. I do not street race or even promote it, thats why I said he made a smart decision not to race on the street. There are tracks for a reason, and he is choosing to do it legally.

If you want to street race go ahead and do it all you want, just let me know where you are doing it so I can stay the F away :goodjob:

congrats thacker he wont race you on the street and he stated the reason.

but will you race him at the track????

if not whats your reasoning?

Now where is the answer to this question?

aguynamedpat
11-05-2008, 07:32 PM
That is now twice you have avoided his question Thacker...

onebadgt
11-05-2008, 07:36 PM
Really? Because I had a very reliable message appear last night calling you a failure, a joke in real life and nothing but a wannabe kid. I heard you couldn't get your financing for the SRT8, I am so sorry.

haha i payed for over half of it in cash and my credit is perfect! stop makin up bs that noone stated, you can go search me on cherokeesrt8.com, i have threads on there with my srt8 in it, btw check your pms

Tech5
11-05-2008, 07:38 PM
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/8735000/ngbbs445656af17e6f.jpg .....

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-05-2008, 07:38 PM
haha i payed for over half of it in cash and my credit is perfect! stop makin up bs that noone stated, you can go search me on cherokeesrt8.com, i have threads on there with my srt8 in it, btw check your pms
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

What a failure!
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

onebadgt
11-05-2008, 07:40 PM

What a failure!
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

wtf does that mean????:thinking:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-05-2008, 07:46 PM
wtf does that mean????:thinking:
I just don't get why people will lie on the internet. Everyone here thinks you are a joke, no one takes you serious.

Tech5
11-05-2008, 07:47 PM
this will never end! God Shoot me!

2.3 Evo 8
11-05-2008, 07:48 PM

I haven't talked shit about street racing ANYWHERE on this forum. Good job misinforming people. I've said in multiple threads "I could care less if YOU street race".

Read much?

onebadgt
11-05-2008, 07:51 PM
then y are you and your lt bf the only ppl that have ever said a bad word about me on here, i get along with everyone else, i was here during all te kf top ten and have been racin ppl on here since you were like 18 and your parents were still givin you allowance bitch, so tell me some other ppl on here that dont like me????? and i never lie about what i own, i had a srt-4, a all motor stang, my last turbo stang, my current srt8, and im workin on the supra heres a pic of the jeep to shut your ass up! its a shitty pic but you get the idea, p.s. pm me back pussy!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k66/onebadgt/srtt.jpg

MachNU
11-05-2008, 07:53 PM
I just don't get why people will lie on the internet. Everyone here thinks you are a joke, no one takes you serious.

holy shit pot calling the kettle black?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-05-2008, 07:54 PM
holy shit pot calling the kettle black?
No one takes me serious? Everyone thinks I am a joke?

LOL. You must take me serious, as you are afraid to get some of my cars as is everyone else on this forum.

MachNU
11-05-2008, 07:55 PM
18 and your parents were still givin you allowance bitch,

thats kinda mean his parents dont give him alloance, his grands SS checks do! :lmfao:

MachNU
11-05-2008, 07:58 PM
No one takes me serious? Everyone thinks I am a joke?

LOL. You must take me serious, as you are afraid to get some of my cars as is everyone else on this forum.

I DONT STREET RACE YOU DUMB FUCK! Plus i could give two shits about proving myselfs to others? YOu have no job, no one likes you, your hated across every forum(becuase of who you are), you live in your grandmothers basement, live off her SS checks, you lie about everything, you call cops on people for shit that happened during illegal activities....so why should i prove anything to you? In the game of life, i am leaps and bounds ahead of you! :goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-05-2008, 08:00 PM
I DONT STREET RACE YOU DUMB FUCK! Plus i could give two shits about proving myselfs to others? YOu have no job, no one likes you, your hated across every forum(becuase of who you are), you live in your grandmothers basement, live off her SS checks, you lie about everything, you call cops on people for shit that happened during illegal activities....so why should i prove anything to you? In the game of life, i am leaps and bounds ahead of you! :goodjob:
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2830/newsigvo2.jpg

To the contrary, actually.

MachNU
11-05-2008, 08:00 PM
cool you posted my sig? is that telling me something? i own a red mach 1? so...?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-05-2008, 08:03 PM
cool you posted my sig? is that telling me something? i own a red mach 1? so...?
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

SUBY_RUE

And your one to speak?

onebadgt
i love how he ignores every relevent ? that shows he is a coward, i pm him with a call-out(non race related) and he wont awnser, i ask multiple times if he will race phil at the track! he wont awnser! that shows true colors!

MachNU
11-05-2008, 08:06 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

i still dont get it? i own a car that you rarely ever see, vs the gto that are a dime a dozen? please explain to me why my sig is a jab at me? because i am lost?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-05-2008, 08:09 PM
i still dont get it? i own a car that you rarely ever see, vs the gto that are a dime a dozen? please explain to me why my sig is a jab at me? because i am lost?
YOU JUST SAID A MUSTANG IS A RARE SIGHT BUT A GTO IS A DIME A DOZEN? ROFL!!!

MachNU
11-05-2008, 08:11 PM
YOU JUST SAID A MUSTANG IS A RARE SIGHT BUT A GTO IS A DIME A DOZEN? ROFL!!!

wow reading owns you! i said a mach 1 you dumbass! only 8k where ever made in 2 years! they made what 20-30k gtos in 2-3 years?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-05-2008, 08:12 PM
wow reading owns you! i said a mach 1 you dumbass! only 8k where ever made in 2 years! they made what 20-30k gtos in 2-3 years?
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

It's still a mustang.

Don't tell me you have the neon syndrome. "Its not a neon its a srt4!!!11"

fucking OWNED.

onebadgt
11-05-2008, 08:13 PM
thacker you still wont pm me back, vag! o well, im out!

onebadgt
11-05-2008, 08:13 PM
or awnser to race phil at the track

Maniacc
11-05-2008, 08:14 PM
ThackerSS vs. Transaxle =

http://i37.tinypic.com/21enqj6.gif

onebadgt
11-05-2008, 08:14 PM
hurry think of an excuse,

LT1UltraZ
11-05-2008, 08:32 PM

MachNU
11-05-2008, 08:34 PM

maniac absolutly one of your best post yet! that shit is funny! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

bigdare23
11-05-2008, 08:35 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

MachNU
11-05-2008, 08:39 PM
if only someone editted it to show the would be thacker in that gif calling the cops! that would be perfecT!

ScrapMetalDSM
11-06-2008, 01:19 PM
Ha that's funny, Thacker calls the cops on people? yet he is an habitual street racer? NOW THATS FUNNY. I'll keep an eye out on his street racing call outs and call the cops and inform them of exactly when and where there will be a street race. He's such a damn hypocrite. I cant wait till he gets caught, arrested, and looses his license to drive his precious SS. But he'll continue to street race regardless becasue he is an e-thug dumbass, get caught again, and then it will be even MORE funny!

MachNU
11-06-2008, 01:36 PM
Ha that's funny, Thacker calls the cops on people? yet he is an habitual street racer? NOW THATS FUNNY. I'll keep an eye out on his street racing call outs and call the cops and inform them of exactly when and where there will be a street race. He's such a damn hypocrite. I cant wait till he gets caught, arrested, and looses his license to drive his precious SS. But he'll continue to street race regardless becasue he is an e-thug dumbass, get caught again, and then it will be even MORE funny!

we can only hope! :lmfao: