PDA

View Full Version : Nov 4th....

LS2ner
11-04-2008, 10:03 PM
Obama wins 297 to 139.

TheGodfather
11-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Two songs come to mind.

It's the end of the world as we know it.
I believe the world is coming to an end.

This sucks.

BobbyFresco
11-04-2008, 10:05 PM
Rofl...sore losers!

Slow Motion
11-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Yahoo gives Obama 324...

LS2ner
11-04-2008, 10:08 PM
im happy, i voted obama

bigdare23
11-04-2008, 10:08 PM
http://www.obamaforuspresident.com/ads%20jpg/yeswecan2.jpg

Firefightin_tC
11-04-2008, 10:09 PM
So did I.

TheGodfather
11-04-2008, 10:10 PM
I voted Alan Keyes, and most people who voted Obama think an inexperience moron with good orator skills equals a great leader should be shot.

Alan®
11-04-2008, 10:11 PM
I posted this in the election section.

We as a country no matter whether we voted for him or not need to rally behind him and hope for the best.

Like I said in another thread as much as I disagree with the guy the guy is going to be our president and he has my full support until. OF course I will criticize him when he does things I don't agree with but that is our jobs of citizen of this country. Mass criticisim echoes through this country louder than anything. If you don't believe it than look at this election. People are not happy with Bush and that is why Obama is going to win.

Obama is a smart guy. That being said we should all take comfort that he will pick advisors that will help his Presidency.

As much as some people may dislike Obama(myself included) NONE OF US SHOULD WISH UPON HIM A FAILED PRESIDENCY. Because when he screws up WE ARE ALL SCREWED.

Obama ran a hell of a campaign. I take my hat off to him and he has my congratulations and well wishes.

TheGodfather
11-04-2008, 10:12 PM

We as a country no matter whether we voted for him or not need to rally behind him and hope for the best.

Like I said in another thread as much as I disagree with the guy the guy is going to be our president and he has my full support until. OF course I will criticize him when he does things I don't agree with but that is our jobs of citizen of this country. Mass criticisim echoes through this country louder than anything. If you don't believe it than look at this election. People are not happy with Bush and that is why Obama is going to win.

Obama is a smart guy. That being said we should all take comfort that he will pick advisors that will help his Presidency.

As much as some people may dislike Obama(myself included) NONE OF US SHOULD WISH UPON HIM A FAILED PRESIDENCY. Because when he screws up WE ARE ALL SCREWED.

Obama ran a hell of a campaign. I take my hat off to him and he has my congratulations and well wishes.

No one wished Bush well.

And the guy is gonna be dead soon enough by some assasination by some rednecks, so it will be President Biden.

redrumracer
11-04-2008, 10:13 PM
refer to my other post where i said god damnit the mut got elected.

LS2ner
11-04-2008, 10:13 PM

probably the most grown up thing you've ever said. +reps

w3503
11-04-2008, 10:15 PM
no on loves this country more than mc cain.

Alan®
11-04-2008, 10:16 PM
No one wished Bush well.

And the guy is gonna be dead soon enough by some assasination by some rednecks, so it will be President Biden.
Ignorance is bliss.

bigdare23
11-04-2008, 10:18 PM
TheGodfather

STFU

Okay Bye Bye.

§treet_§peed
11-04-2008, 10:21 PM
i just wanted to see the MILF naked