PDA

View Full Version : ATTN!! thacker

ueyedgr8tness
11-04-2008, 05:13 PM
since you didnt put your terms on the race ima put mine,

20-130 against your gto and yes you can spray like a virgins 1st time having sex:yes: $100

A simple yes or no because if you come with any other bs ima just have mods delete and lock the thread.I think its time for me to start acting a little more mature about callouts so simple yes or no thats it:goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-04-2008, 05:14 PM
since you didnt put your terms on the race ima put mine,

20-130 against your gto and yes you can spray like a virgins 1st time having sex:yes: $100

A simple yes or no because if you come with any other bs ima just have mods delete and lock the thread.I think its time for me to start acting a little more mature about callouts so simple yes or no thats it:goodjob:
My GTO is slow, has street tires and no kit. Why would I race a bike with it? :thinking:

The camaro has tires, and a kit. I will run you ON MOTOR vs your bike with my Camaro from a dig or 20-120 with the camaro spraying the 35-50 shot.

As of right now, everyone on this forum can pretend my GTO doesn't exist until they get some of my real car.
:goodjob:

I mean I knew you were a bitch, but a 600 bike calling out a stock GTO.... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ueyedgr8tness
11-04-2008, 05:20 PM
My GTO is slow, has street tires and no kit. Why would I race a bike with it? :thinking:

The camaro has tires, and a kit. I will run you ON MOTOR vs your bike with my Camaro.

As of right now, everyone on this forum can pretend my GTO doesn't exist until they get some of my real car.

I mean I knew you were a bitch, but a 600 bike calling out a stock GTO.... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I would of accepted the race but u couldnt give me a straight answer u just made up some shi* like u been accusing every 1 else of,SO MOD U CAN LOCK THIS THREAD BECAUSE THACKER DECLINED.... simple as that u callout all these fools and shi* then throw my name in it,hey its just a 600 :yes:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-04-2008, 05:21 PM
I would of accepted the race but u couldnt give me a straight answer u just made up some shi* like u been accusing every 1 else of,SO MOD U CAN LOCK THIS THREAD BECAUSE THACKER DECLINED.... simple as that u callout all these fools and shi* then throw my name in it,hey its just a 600 :yes:

a 600 that calls out 371 rwhp 3800lb cars with street tires.
:lmfao:

Believe me dude, everyone that reads this thinks you are a joke for wanting to race my slow car.

Psycho
11-04-2008, 05:22 PM
In before the lock!!

Psycho
11-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Woo Woooo!

LT1UltraZ
11-04-2008, 05:26 PM

The camaro has tires, and a kit. I will run you ON MOTOR vs your bike with my Camaro from a dig or 20-120 with the camaro spraying the 35-50 shot.

it's not even his bike probably..it's probably his brothers... :lmfao:

ueyedgr8tness
11-04-2008, 05:35 PM
it's not even his bike probably..it's probably his brothers... :lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:ima laugh with you because that was funny:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

p.s u got jk's but the jk is really on you considering you no nothing about me:2up:

ueyedgr8tness
11-04-2008, 05:37 PM
a 600 that calls out 371 rwhp 3800lb cars with street tires.
:lmfao:

Believe me dude, everyone that reads this thinks you are a joke for wanting to race my slow car.

nah every 1 thinks your a jk just because your living. so really who is the jk on considering i have my own place and you live with your gparents:no: thats a shame ima have to call the IRs and find out why u keep spending my tax dollars on your :ninja: mods:gay:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-04-2008, 05:53 PM
nah every 1 thinks your a jk just because your living. so really who is the jk on considering i have my own place and you live with your gparents:no: thats a shame ima have to call the IRs and find out why u keep spending my tax dollars on your :ninja: mods:gay:
Low intelligent humans FTL.

Whiteboy572
11-04-2008, 06:00 PM
In!

Justin.
11-04-2008, 06:07 PM
I don't usually say anything in here...but why not race his camaro?

I remember people saying thacker only races people he knows he can beat...well for damn sure your bike will beat his GTO...at least it should...

Jew him down to $50 for a run and let everyone see what his camaro is made of..

That way everyone is not backpedaling when he calls them out with his "beast" camaro..

ILOVEKIDDRACING
11-04-2008, 06:20 PM
I don't usually say anything in here...but why not race his camaro?

I remember people saying thacker only races people he knows he can beat...well for damn sure your bike will beat his GTO...at least it should...

Jew him down to $50 for a run and let everyone see what his camaro is made of..

That way everyone is not backpedaling when he calls them out with his "beast" camaro..
People will be disapointed, my camaro only dynoed 321 with a lean ass tune. 378 on the 50 shot, and we pulled another degree of timing so it's prob more like 370.

Lankhoss
11-04-2008, 06:39 PM
There's the final Test N' Tune at Commerce this Friday, why not go there and "settle this"?