PDA

View Full Version : $1600...

X-Runner
11-04-2008, 12:06 PM
Is the amount of damage done to the truck last night by some sorry bastard that figured it would be cool to key the hell out of it. What the hell is wrong with people? :2up:

Brett
11-04-2008, 12:08 PM
Ouch :(

Ran
11-04-2008, 12:08 PM
You had a McCain/Palin sticker on your truck, huh?

:ninja:

Seriously though, that sucks dude. I feel for ya.

Revmaynard
11-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Ouch! Where at? Insurance covering it?

X-Runner
11-04-2008, 12:10 PM
It was at Steak and Shake or either Toys R Us at Stonecrest, only two places I went last night. What gets me is why did they key "slut" into the tailgate too? :wtf:

MITCHY
11-04-2008, 12:10 PM
Wow. dude that sucks..fucking lowlifes..think its "Cool" to damage other peoples shit that they earned..cause they cant buy their own shit so they gotta ruin someone's other shit.

had to get it out lol

hydroshutter
11-04-2008, 12:11 PM
It was at Steak and Shake or either Toys R Us at Stonecrest, only two places I went last night. What gets me is why did they key "slut" into the tailgate too? :wtf:

I believe I've found the problem.

DJ Maestro
11-04-2008, 12:21 PM
Yup, definitely done by an Obama supporter. :doh:

AirMax95
11-04-2008, 12:28 PM
People freaking suck. Sorry to hear that.

00CelicaGT
11-04-2008, 12:54 PM

probably thought u were someone else... or... they wanted u to wonder why the would key slut into the tailgate. who the fuck knows, but thats some fucked u shit though.

i hate people like that:fire:

blaknoize
11-04-2008, 01:45 PM
I believe I've found the problem.
Yea the problem lies in the troubles description...

blazin'
11-04-2008, 02:14 PM
That sucks...

Echonova
11-04-2008, 06:12 PM
What gets me is why did they key "slut" into the tailgate too? :wtf:If the shoe fits...:ninja:

X-Runner
11-04-2008, 06:14 PM
If the shoe fits...:ninja:

:screwy:

redrumracer
11-04-2008, 06:23 PM
dont feel bad, a $70 chair did $2000 worth of damage to my miata.

sharo227
11-04-2008, 07:36 PM
:no: :???: do you have any ex's that hate you?

i had someone key the mess out of my vw

Nittanys1
11-04-2008, 07:37 PM
probably thought u were someone else... or... they wanted u to wonder why the would key slut into the tailgate. who the fuck knows, but thats some fucked u shit though.

i concur! Suxs man!

JITB
11-04-2008, 07:40 PM
it was that dude at the varsity that got his arms ripped off..

Homer Simpson
11-04-2008, 07:46 PM
sorry to hear and I understand your pain.

someone kicked my raer quater panel when I had my hatch and put pretty good size dent. I haven't gotten over it and never will.

Atleast you don't have to get body work done dude.

Hope the best for you. People suck nowadays.

§treet_§peed
11-05-2008, 12:13 AM
that blows man

Me86Rob
11-05-2008, 12:15 AM
it was that dude at the varsity that got his arms ripped off..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i remember that night. fucking crazy ppl. parkingspot>arms :ninja:

SicStang03
11-05-2008, 12:22 AM
Someone keyed my bumper last weekend.... jealous people

X-Runner
11-05-2008, 12:25 AM
Someone keyed my bumper last weekend.... jealous people

You are correct

§treet_§peed
11-05-2008, 12:49 AM
dont feel bad. my friend i went to high school with bought a s2k last year and some one keyed "fag boy" into the hood..

X-Runner
11-05-2008, 12:50 AM
Jealous...

Why cant people take it up in person vs. causing damage to someones stuff? Are you that much of a pussy?

§treet_§peed
11-05-2008, 12:51 AM
i know right. thats the only thing i am gonna be nervous about next year when i buy my next car...

collins
11-05-2008, 01:13 AM
i'm with ya man... i dont understand why ppl mess with other ppl's stuff!!! drives me nuts! sorry to hear about ur truck man. not too long ago, i came out of the bowling alley to see my entire wiper arm all bent to hell... like.. NO WAY IN HELL that was done by accident... granted, it was about 1/20 the cost of yours... if that, honestly... but the point is there... WTF

X-Runner
11-05-2008, 01:40 AM
Exactly, its the whole point behind messing with my truck or my stuff. I came out to find some little 15 y/o punk wrote "fuck you" in the dust (my truck stays dirty because of the dirt road) on my tailgate one day while I was in the gas station and scratched it into the paint. It was able to be buffed out but someone caught him doing it and held him there until I came out. I made his dad come get him and his dad nearly beat the hell out of him.

§treet_§peed
11-05-2008, 01:41 AM
i would of took a piss down his throat if i was you lol

§treet_§peed
11-05-2008, 01:45 AM
even tho my old civic was a pos i still didn't want people fucking with it. one night i came out of the mall after closing time to find some one had shot it with paint ball guns. so i went and got my friends fully auto paint ball gun. got off earlier that night and waited in a friends car. saw the kids ride by again looking for my car. saw them start to roll by my car with a couple of cheap guns and start to take aim, so i hoped out and proceeded to open fire at the open window of the kids neon they were riding in. long story short, kids floored it. jumped a curve and im pretty sure they fucked a few things up and almost hit a light poll, but never had a problem with them again.

twinj
11-05-2008, 09:02 AM
That shit really sucks.

umairejaz
11-05-2008, 09:33 AM
:( Im sorry bro. People suck.

jwrape
11-05-2008, 03:18 PM
There was a kid in school that his parents bought him a Brand New Mitsu 3000GT when he turned 16. I remember hearing that some jealous guys went and keyed it because they thought he didn't deserve to have such a nice car. :eek: Can't beleive the nerve of people. Just hateful...:screwy:

X-Runner
11-18-2008, 04:44 PM
Well this sucks, its been in the body shop since the 7th and they have had to repaint it 3 TIMES NOW!!!! I swear to god they cant get shit right. This is pissing me off now.

Revmaynard
11-18-2008, 07:38 PM
Are they gonna paint that rim too? Lolz That sucks to hear though dude.

FasTech
11-18-2008, 07:39 PM
Sucks man... Some people are fucking assholes!

X-Runner
11-18-2008, 07:59 PM
Are they gonna paint that rim too? Lolz That sucks to hear though dude.

That was how many months ago :lmfao: Ive got totaly diff wheels now.

AnthonyF
11-19-2008, 11:02 AM
Of f*ck bro...

I think I know why they wrote slut in the back of your tailgate. For info PM me. I think I know WHY but not WHO did it. But Who they thought owned the truck.

I'll buy your OEM wheels to help wit money issues. Insurance should cover your truck.

-Ant.

X-Runner
11-19-2008, 12:20 PM
Hey Ant. I just relized I didnt put in my first post what truck this happened to. It was the Excursion not the Tacoma.

AnthonyF
11-19-2008, 03:29 PM
^gotcha. Damn, sorry to hear.

-Ant.

Blitanicle99
11-19-2008, 03:47 PM
My roomates jeep got his back window completely busted out because some rednecks wanted his subs. Serves them F***ing right when they cut themselves on the broken glass and failed to get the sub box out.

Sorry bro, get one of those "Guns don't kill people, I kill people" stickers for the excursion?

X-Runner
11-19-2008, 07:52 PM
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just picked the truck up, there is dust all in the paint, the headliner is destroyed and there is clear over spray all on the passenger side of the truck!!!!!!!! The keyless entry key pad doesnt work now and the battery was dead when I got there also! :2up:

X-Runner
11-20-2008, 01:02 PM
I have found so much more wrong with this truck today. There is over spray on the roof rack and weather stripping around the windows. There is runs and dry spray everywhere. Paint thinner spilled on the running board and ate it up. And get this, 1200 miles were put on my truck while it was there!!! There is about $3000 worth of repairs that now need to be done to properly fix this truck. They even taped around the door handles which he sat there and told me to my face they removed but there is paint all over the edge of them and you can clearly see the tape line also. This is such bullshit.

X-Runner
12-11-2008, 12:41 AM
Still in the shop... still not fixed right. I dont know what to do next honestly.

redrumracer
12-11-2008, 12:56 AM
make them keep on doing it till its right.

if all else fails get a lawyer involved.

X-Runner
12-11-2008, 01:40 AM
Insurance company said this is there last chance to get it right. They said if it wasnt this time we would discuss the options at that time.

SicStang03
12-11-2008, 01:47 AM
I have found so much more wrong with this truck today. There is over spray on the roof rack and weather stripping around the windows. There is runs and dry spray everywhere. Paint thinner spilled on the running board and ate it up. And get this, 1200 miles were put on my truck while it was there!!! There is about $3000 worth of repairs that now need to be done to properly fix this truck. They even taped around the door handles which he sat there and told me to my face they removed but there is paint all over the edge of them and you can clearly see the tape line also. This is such bullshit.

That is donkey shit! 1200 fucking miles!! I would have this place by the balls if I was you. Can you give us the name of this shop so I know never to go there.

X-Runner
12-11-2008, 01:52 AM
That is donkey shit! 1200 fucking miles!! I would have this place by the balls if I was you. Can you give us the name of this shop so I know never to go there.

Courtesy Ford Body Shop... Conyers.

SicStang03
12-11-2008, 01:56 AM
Courtesy Ford Body Shop... Conyers.

This is a dealer? The one time I left my car at a dealer over night I told the manager before I left that there better not be ONE mile put on my car with out me knowing why it is being driven.

X-Runner
12-11-2008, 02:00 AM
This is a dealer? The one time I left my car at a dealer over night I told the manager before I left that there better not be ONE mile put on my car with out me knowing why it is being driven.

Yep. If a car is left for service that requires a test drive, cool. I used to be a tech at a dealership so I know some work does require a test drive. A paint job requires no test drive, ever.

A buddy of mine said they must have "air dried" each panel :lmao:

SicStang03
12-11-2008, 02:04 AM
Yep. If a car is left for service that requires a test drive, cool. I used to be a tech at a dealership so I know some work does require a test drive. A paint job requires no test drive, ever.

A buddy of mine said they must have "air dried" each panel :lmao:

HAHA, so what did they say when you asked why the truck has 1200 more miles on it? I bet the manager would almost swallow his own tongue:lmfao:

X-Runner
12-11-2008, 02:07 AM
HAHA, so what did they say when you asked why the truck has 1200 more miles on it? I bet the manager would almost swallow his own tongue:lmfao:

They claim the service writer switched the second and third numbers on the milage by mistake when getting the original milage. I call BS because of my oil change milage and what I remember. I dont know, got tired of fighting over it. Wasnt missing any gas so IDK.

SicStang03
12-11-2008, 02:10 AM
They claim the service writer switched the second and third numbers on the milage by mistake when getting the original milage. I call BS because of my oil change milage and what I remember. I dont know, got tired of fighting over it. Wasnt missing any gas so IDK.

HAHA, yea, if only it was that easy to scam on mileage.. accidentally switch #'s :lmfao:I would have laughed in his face. Ask him to "accidentally" switch them back :D

X-Runner
12-11-2008, 02:29 AM
HAHA, yea, if only it was that easy to scam on mileage.. accidentally switch #'s :lmfao:I would have laughed in his face. Ask him to "accidentally" switch them back :D

Someone took a weekend trip...

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-11-2008, 08:12 AM
even tho my old civic was a pos i still didn't want people fucking with it. one night i came out of the mall after closing time to find some one had shot it with paint ball guns. so i went and got my friends fully auto paint ball gun. got off earlier that night and waited in a friends car. saw the kids ride by again looking for my car. saw them start to roll by my car with a couple of cheap guns and start to take aim, so i hoped out and proceeded to open fire at the open window of the kids neon they were riding in. long story short, kids floored it. jumped a curve and im pretty sure they fucked a few things up and almost hit a light poll, but never had a problem with them again.Yeah....right.

I call BS.

xlivingfor1x
12-11-2008, 08:16 AM
that sucks. i feel ya man. i had two hit and runs (one in front of my house and the other at a home depot parking lot) and i have hated my car ever since. its just a constant reminder of how big an asshole people can be.

im sorry