PDA

View Full Version : Why Are Some Days Harder Than Others?

Brett
11-04-2008, 06:21 AM
I swear, My life is a roller coaster it seems emotionally. How is it you can have a few good days and really begin to feel you are healing and moving on and then that feeling comes crashing down, and you are back to feeling at the lowest point again? It kills me because I, and those who knew Leisa.... They all know she doesnt want me hurting like this, she wants me to live and honor her by living, and some days are easier to do that and just when i think I am making headway, its as if the floor is let go from under me and I take major steps back. I miss her so much, and acceoting that she isnt coming home.... I try and face that.... I really do. I think the lonliness is what makes it so hard especially at night I guess.

1439/2000
11-04-2008, 07:20 AM
Life is a highway. Sometimes you are sitting in traffic behind the Atlanta Motor Speedway people as you are trying to go to FL on race weekend and sometimes hot girls show you their boobs.

collins
11-04-2008, 07:28 AM
i like hot girls showing boobs.... :ninja:

Echonova
11-04-2008, 07:29 AM
All things heal with time, the one thing you can't speed up or slow down. But the pain will never completely go away. No one bounces back and resumes life as normal quickly after losing their spouse.

Brett
11-04-2008, 08:27 AM
Yeah I just wish there was a manual on how to deal with this ya know?

ShooterMcGavin
11-04-2008, 08:28 AM
you get to write the manual on this one man :yes:

1MP0RTL0V3R
11-04-2008, 08:28 AM
pain is something that will never go away you can feel lik you have moved on but there will still be that pain when you think about that person. Its hard to move on after something like that because you spent so much time with her and you truly loved her. But no matter what there will be days when you can't take it anymore and get sad it will always happen, but you can always resume life but that peace of your life and heart that was taken away will always be missing and no one will ever be able to replace that. But good luck its hard when you lose someone you really loved.

Sammich
11-04-2008, 08:29 AM
All things heal with time, the one thing you can't speed up or slow down. But the pain will never completely go away. No one bounces back and resumes life as normal quickly after losing their spouse.

x2

couldn't have said it better myself. you will NEVER get over it, you learn to cope/deal with it. my mom told me, this is 17 years after my father died, that there is never a day she doesn't think about him. you just learn to deal homie.

aaronfelipe
11-04-2008, 08:31 AM

There may not be a manual but you have got plenty of people that you can rely on :)

I'd come sleep with you if it would make you feel better :yes:

Sammich
11-04-2008, 08:34 AM
There may not be a manual but you have got plenty of people that you can rely on :)

agreed

Brett
11-04-2008, 09:22 AM
x2

couldn't have said it better myself. you will NEVER get over it, you learn to cope/deal with it. my mom told me, this is 17 years after my father died, that there is never a day she doesn't think about him. you just learn to deal homie.

I want to think about her everyday for the rest of my life, because I will miss her everyday till the day I die, I just.... God I miss her.

Brett
11-04-2008, 09:22 AM

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit

see you tonight...lol

Sammich
11-04-2008, 09:24 AM
I want to think about her everyday for the rest of my life, because I will miss her everyday till the day I die, I just.... God I miss her.

how u feel reminds me of my mother, not to mention i dont think you will ever forget the love of your life. even though im married i still think about my first love and its been two yrs at least since we've been together, at least a yr since ive talked to her last, so im pretty sure the same holds true for the love of your life:goodjob:

The Ren
11-04-2008, 09:27 AM
:( Keep your head up Bert!

Dracc
11-04-2008, 09:32 AM
a wise man once said Brett......

Life's a garden, dig it!

Ya gotta keep on, keepin' on

There are three rules when dealing with a deadly crocodile. Rule number one, I'm number one. Rule number two, the croc's number two.

-Joe Dirt.... hope that made you smile man

aaronfelipe
11-04-2008, 09:35 AM
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit

see you tonight...lol

I'll even let you pick the side of the bed that you want ;)
You can pick the channels too :D

Friggintitsman
11-04-2008, 09:37 AM
There is no easy answer when you lose someone close to you. The only thing you can do is just live on.

I believe that you should always move forward in life, never stop, but never forget where you came from. The moment you stop, you begin dying yourself.

teh bri
11-04-2008, 09:40 AM

As Brett's stepdaughter, can I film this? :D

Brett
11-04-2008, 09:43 AM

Will you cuddle with me after I watch Family Guy? LMAO

Brett
11-04-2008, 09:45 AM
:( Keep your head up Bert!

How are you doing sweetheart, You know if you need to talk, Im here.

btw, your friend ask about me yet, god she was cute :D

The Ren
11-04-2008, 10:15 AM
How are you doing sweetheart, You know if you need to talk, Im here.

btw, your friend ask about me yet, god she was cute :D

Eh im doing ok.. I hated that I missed the funeral..

I havnt talked to Andy in a couple of days.. we have both been really busy

Brett
11-04-2008, 10:16 AM
If you need someone to talk to, you know Im here babe, just like you have been here for me.

The Ren
11-04-2008, 10:18 AM
Thanks.. you know what kills me? This is the 2nd grandparent Ive lost this year..

aaronfelipe
11-04-2008, 10:29 AM
Will you cuddle with me after I watch Family Guy? LMAO

Yes sir, I'll buy you all seasons so we can stay up all night.
Whatever it may take to help you be okay man :love:

Brett
11-04-2008, 10:34 AM
Yes sir, I'll buy you all seasons so we can stay up all night.
Whatever it may take to help you be okay man :love:

Thanks brotha!! LMAO

Karen, yeah this has been a bad year boo

Brett
11-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Damn started to tear up again, God today is a bad one