PDA

View Full Version : Profane Prejudice.

DrivenMind
11-03-2008, 09:23 PM
It has come to my attention that I can say any derogatory white name I can think of, but I can't say the short hand version of the N word. I'm not racist, but I'd like to make it clear to everyone that I think that is some bullshit. We all get along here pretty well, and if I deem it appropriate to use the n word in appropriate context, it should be uncensored. If we're gonna play by those rules, we need to go ahead and censor the following.

Racial Slur test list. (To see which are allowed, and which aren't)
Chink.
Cracker.
Honkey.
Beaner.
Redneck.
Bumpkin.
White Trash.
Cracka.

WTF? The only one that gets sen censored is the black slur.

BTEC
11-03-2008, 09:26 PM
i dnt like u so i dnt give a rats ass what pisses u off. BEECH!!

DrivenMind
11-03-2008, 09:27 PM
"You better get the fuck up outta my face with that shit Vincent!"

How you been man? Long time no see...

BTEC
11-03-2008, 09:29 PM
obviously that gets censored bc dems fighting words.

are u gonna stomp a shit hole in a sum bitches ass for calling u the "c" word? hell no!!

but a darkie, holy shit balls!! The "n" word, from a white person equal times to coe unglued. duhhh!!

BTEC
11-03-2008, 09:30 PM
"You better get the fuck up outta my face with that shit Vincent!"

How you been man? Long time no see...
not sure what the hell you quoting. not sure if u actually remember me but im cool. getting old, you know how it is. do u miss ur sentra? lmao!!!!

DrivenMind
11-03-2008, 09:35 PM
not sure what the hell you quoting. not sure if u actually remember me but im cool. getting old, you know how it is. do u miss ur sentra? lmao!!!!

haha... I'm quoting Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction... Shit yea I remember you man, it was Jesse right? I was gonna address you by name earlier, but I couldn't remember for sure if that was it. I miss the AE86 a hell of a lot more than the Sentra, but I do still miss the Sentra... haha. B13's are cool.

DrivenMind
11-03-2008, 09:37 PM
obviously that gets censored bc dems fighting words.

are u gonna stomp a shit hole in a sum bitches ass for calling u the "c" word? hell no!!

but a darkie, holy shit balls!! The "n" word, from a white person equal times to coe unglued. duhhh!!

I mean we all know the Internets are serious business, but I think attaching unnecessary power to any word is silly.

BTEC
11-03-2008, 09:43 PM
haha... I'm quoting Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction... Shit yea I remember you man, it was Jesse right? I was gonna address you by name earlier, but I couldn't remember for sure if that was it. I miss the AE86 a hell of a lot more than the Sentra, but I do still miss the Sentra... haha. B13's are cool.
yep, thats the name. its cool bc...robbie? hells yeah!!

but yea, i agree with u on the name thing. i dnt allow nebody to call me any racist names bc its been used as just a name/joke and as a "joke". so to keep all the guessing dwn just call me dumb sum bitch or jackass etc... If that makes any sense. as for bsing around about somebody on here, whatever, i dnt care.

Terror
11-03-2008, 09:44 PM
It has come to my attention that I can say any derogatory white name I can think of, but I can't say the short hand version of the N word. I'm not racist, but I'd like to make it clear to everyone that I think that is some bullshit. We all get along here pretty well, and if I deem it appropriate to use the n word in appropriate context, it should be uncensored. If we're gonna play by those rules, we need to go ahead and censor the following.

Chink.
Cracker.
Honkey.
Beaner.
Redneck.
Bumpkin.
White Trash.
Cracka.

word, agreed. Im not racist by any means either but i definitely agree that its stupid.

BTEC
11-03-2008, 09:45 PM
if u gonna *** one, then **** em all. the end

DrivenMind
11-03-2008, 09:50 PM
yep, thats the name. its cool bc...robbie? hells yeah!!

but yea, i agree with u on the name thing. i dnt allow nebody to call me any racist names bc its been used as just a name/joke and as a "joke". so to keep all the guessing dwn just call me dumb sum bitch or jackass etc... If that makes any sense. as for bsing around about somebody on here, whatever, i dnt care.

haha. yea man, that's me. Good to hear from ya.

Nah, I would certainly never call anyone the n bomb in person, but for the sake of making certain examples on the internets I think it should be allowed. If someone doesn't have enough common sense not to use the N word in public within 50 miles of Atlanta they probably deserve whatevers coming to them.

G.C
11-03-2008, 09:50 PM
******. well it just proves that racism still exists. I hate it when black people over react to that word. Yeah its a bad word and should never be said, but they say some stuff that's pretty racist. And when you respond back to it by saying the N word they get all bitchy bout it and make it a big deal. But its never a big deal when a black person calls a Asian a chink or a Hispanic a beaner.

BTEC
11-03-2008, 09:58 PM
haha. yea man, that's me. Good to hear from ya.

Nah, I would certainly never call anyone the n bomb in person, but for the sake of making certain examples on the internets I think it should be allowed. If someone doesn't have enough common sense not to use the N word in public within 50 miles of Atlanta they probably deserve whatevers coming to them.
same here, man.

But i decided against letting that word slide back in Florida bc thats where i got introduced (if u want to call it) to racism. We had a big group of Nazi's start a riot at my high school when i was in like 10th grade i think. And i lived about 5 miles from them. One night me and my friends almost got jumped by them when we finished playing b-ball. They were waiting for us with chains and shit at the only entrance/exit to the subdivision we were playing in. We werent doing ne thing but i guess sometimes u dnt have to ask for what u get.

Those are a couple encounters ive ran into between the ages of 12 and 15. So i just dnt even play around with the racist thing. if i want to offend u or make u feel like shit ill see if i can kick ur ass or not. other wise, find soemthing better to do.

quickdodgeŽ
11-03-2008, 10:07 PM

Chink.
Cracker.
Honkey.
Beaner.
Redneck.
Bumpkin.
White Trash.
Cracka.

Are you white? Later, QD.

tdurr
11-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Im black and only care if you use it in a way meant to bring me/someone down, and if i do care, ur prob not on my good side.

also, altho these other "racial" slurs towards white people are brought up, the meaning behind them isnt as deep rooted as behind the "N" word. therefore they can be said more freely and with out repercussions. My 2cents.

DrivenMind
11-03-2008, 10:19 PM
Are you white? Later, QD.

Duh... I just don't get why the n bomb is the only one that isn't allowed. I can almost guarantee you if I called a Vietnamese dude "Charlie" shit would hit the fan.

I get it's a sensitive issue, and I'm not the type to call anyone racists names, but it just seems to be making a bigger deal out of it than it is. I've been called cracker, and honky numerous times when I was going to school in Atlanta, but that's someone else prerogative not mine.

RandomGuy
11-03-2008, 10:44 PM
thats why you call them vinegars

DrivenMind
11-03-2008, 10:47 PM
thats why you call them vinegars

laul +reps.

DeeAOne
11-03-2008, 10:58 PM
racism definitely still exists. i actually had a little run-in with it tonight. i was at work stocking shelves and i guess this old white guy was mad because no one was at the register. he sees me in an aisle and is like "hey boy.." then just motions me to the register and walks away. it wasnt like the "i dont know your name, boy" either..idk im probably just thinking too much of it. lol kinda pissed me off though.

/thread jack.

Catnip
11-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Niggger. Niggggger. Nigg-er.

I say it. All the time.

DrivenMind
11-04-2008, 12:48 AM
racism definitely still exists. i actually had a little run-in with it tonight. i was at work stocking shelves and i guess this old white guy was mad because no one was at the register. he sees me in an aisle and is like "hey boy.." then just motions me to the register and walks away. it wasnt like the "i dont know your name, boy" either..idk im probably just thinking too much of it. lol kinda pissed me off though.

/thread jack.

ehh I think your making too much of it. I got that shit all the time when I was in high school working at Kroger and QT. Old people just don't give a fuck, who they're being rude too.

quickdodgeŽ
11-04-2008, 05:26 AM
Duh... I just don't get why the n bomb is the only one that isn't allowed. I can almost guarantee you if I called a Vietnamese dude "Charlie" shit would hit the fan.

I get it's a sensitive issue, and I'm not the type to call anyone racists names, but it just seems to be making a bigger deal out of it than it is. I've been called cracker, and honky numerous times when I was going to school in Atlanta, but that's someone else prerogative not mine.

Does the "duh" mean you are? Later, QD.

Random Hero
11-04-2008, 07:32 AM
I could say some shit that would really get me in trouble in this thread lol!

Yes, I'm a whitey too.

ShooterMcGavin
11-04-2008, 08:32 AM
black ppl love racism and helps it proliferate at every turn, didn't you know this? :rolleyes: :D