PDA

View Full Version : Would you cry/tear up during a movie?

x Resilience
11-03-2008, 08:09 PM
Well an IA member said Yes would dominate the poll so lets see.

Like during a sad movie?

james
11-03-2008, 08:12 PM
only if it means you stop making shit threads.

x Resilience
11-03-2008, 08:12 PM
only if it means you stop making shit threads.

Good one, now GTFO.

teh bri
11-03-2008, 08:13 PM
zomg boy fight.

dohc4.6sc
11-03-2008, 08:17 PM
not a bitch at all, shit im in the military and will gladly take a picture of my military id to prove it. but entertainment is entertainment, if it makes me tear up then so be it. i personally love the show army wives and tear up in damn near every episode cause i can relate, as far as movies go very few (that i have seen) will make me tear up. im no bitch by any means but i am a sensitive ass MAN but when it comes down to business i will put a bullet in anyone who is a threat , no questions asked.

Echonova
11-03-2008, 08:18 PM
zomg boy fight.http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/9999s.gif

teh bri
11-03-2008, 08:18 PM
not a bitch at all, shit im in the military and will gladly take a picture of my military id to prove it. but entertainment is entertainment, if it makes me tear up then so be it. i personally love the show army wives and tear up in damn near every episode cause i can relate, as far as movies go very few (that i have seen) will make me tear up. im no bitch by any means but i am a sensitive ass MAN but when it comes down to business i will put a bullet in anyone who is a threat , no questions asked.

Okay, just then I felt a smile come along. That was the best thing you could have ever said to someone. And if you want to cry, go ahead! Don't let them get to you

x Resilience
11-03-2008, 08:21 PM

:lmao:

Its all a joke, thanks for serving the country. :goodjob:

One thing you should know about me I'm hardly ever serious, I joke around.

redrumracer
11-03-2008, 08:21 PM
ummmm no, its entertainment and i dont even cry over real matters. never have really.

BKgen®
11-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Empire of the Sun P-51 scene makes me tear up every time i watch it. and i've seen it countless times.

dohc4.6sc
11-03-2008, 08:24 PM
:lmao:

Its all a joke, thanks for serving the country. :goodjob:

One thing you should know about me I'm hardly ever serious, I joke around.

i know the internet isnt serious business, but i just felt the need to post what i did, the show army wives make all of us military men tear up, cause we can relate. we arent "bitches" by any means. but everything touches people in a different way bro.

MITCHY
11-03-2008, 08:29 PM
..http://lolwut.com/pics/internet.jpg

BKgen®
11-03-2008, 08:33 PM
..http://lolwut.com/pics/internet.jpg

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//FailboxSubscribe.jpg

VooDooXII
11-03-2008, 09:06 PM
The only movie that's gotten me close to really losing it was Crash, during that scene with the locksmith, his daughter, and the angry shop-owner.

teh bri
11-03-2008, 09:08 PM
--never seen it.

alpine_aw11
11-03-2008, 09:09 PM
I cried in Shiloh when I was six, hasn't happened since then.

tdurr
11-03-2008, 09:40 PM
The only movie that's gotten me close to really losing it was Crash, during that scene with the locksmith, his daughter, and the angry shop-owner.

Troof. That and I am legend. The dog part, and when he died at the end.

aguynamedpat
11-03-2008, 09:47 PM
but everything touches people in a different way bro.

I have to agree with this. I have never straight up cried over a movie/tv show, but I have gotten tears in my eyes before. My girl watches Extreme Makeover Home Edition, and that show is extremely moving. Its amazing what a group of people can do for a family, and how their life can change just like that. Because I have seen families in very similar situations as some of these families are in, and I just imagine what it would do to their lives if this happened to them.

LeX
11-03-2008, 09:56 PM
Big Fish is some sad shit!

james
11-03-2008, 10:00 PM
ummmm no, its entertainment and i dont even cry over real matters. never have really.

not even in titanic when jack drowned from that lake and then the girl had to swim over and blow the whistle and she just lost her lover and then she threw that diamond off the boat?

Alan®
11-03-2008, 10:05 PM
i cant watch movies where people die and its all heart felt and shit. i do tear up to shit like that.

tdurr
11-03-2008, 10:11 PM
lol uz lame.^^

Alan®
11-03-2008, 10:15 PM
lol uz lame.^^
Were you even in WHS when Jeffrey died? if you were then that's why. That was my homeboy.

DrivenMind
11-04-2008, 03:23 AM
Depends a lot on the movie, but there have been a few really good ones, that really pull on those strings and I'll tear up.

Brett
11-04-2008, 06:12 AM
Yup, no shame in that.

willum14pb
11-04-2008, 06:12 AM
i cried like a bitch in the notebook.

tony
11-04-2008, 08:13 AM
boo hoo'd.. nah, a few tears yeah. Can't remember exactly what movies but I know I have.

Alan®
11-04-2008, 08:14 AM
i cried like a bitch in the notebook.
not gonna lie i did too :cry:

1MP0RTL0V3R
11-04-2008, 08:18 AM
as some people say only real men cry no matter the age there's always going to be something that will make someone cry, it be a movie, show, real life and crying shows that your not some cyborg because emotions are what make you. and yes the notebook is a sad movie.

OneSlow5pt0
11-04-2008, 12:16 PM
yea the end of the NB,was so sweet that it was sad.......i was on the verge of

Ran
11-04-2008, 12:24 PM
I don't think I've ever cried during a movie. Mainly because movies don't really give you a chance to bond with the characters. Doesn't matter if it's a man, woman, animal, or even a child. If something awful happens to them then I can't really care if I don't really care about their character.

"But what about the scene where the little girl was "shot" in Crash?"

You mean the little girl you saw for like two minutes during the entire movie? Sorry, but I don't care. Also don't care about the reformed white kid in American History X at the end. Saw him for like four minutes. Nothing lost.

I would say that TV shows have a better chance at invoking some sort of emotional response, but their production quality and scripts are traditionally crap. Censoring and retarded plot twists prevent me from bonding with anyone really.