Motivation
11-03-2008, 05:40 PM
Posting here. Great call out...

SloWRX
11-03-2008, 05:42 PM
http://imgdump.info/data/media/46/Truck%20of%20Fail.jpg

w3503
11-03-2008, 05:47 PM
he's probably making stock cobalt ss power or so.

... then again, he has more weight on him than a stock one. so check the specs.

MITCHY
11-03-2008, 05:51 PM
http://imgdump.info/data/media/46/Truck%20of%20Fail.jpg

Rofl ..Coming from a guy in a turbo WRX..calling out a dude in a AUTO fucked up integra..to race for $500. Dude GTFO. ---> you and your little fuck buddy. :2up: Thats why he wont say anything when im with Elvis. bwhahaha he knows how to talk shit about elvis behind his back.lolololol.

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 06:35 PM
he's probably making stock cobalt ss power or so.

... then again, he has more weight on him than a stock one. so check the specs.

http://www.freewebs.com/zeldasign/o%20rly.bmp

anyway this thursday is varsity isnt it? I wont be going, but im good for one if your in the riverside area. Last saturday i only got to run an srt4 :( Hopefully others will hit me up this Sat.

Rofl ..Coming from a guy in a turbo WRX..calling out a dude in a AUTO fucked up integra..to race for $500. Dude GTFO. ---> you and your little fuck buddy. :2up: Thats why he wont say anything when im with Elvis. bwhahaha he knows how to talk shit about elvis behind his back.lolololol.

while i share your enthusiasm, lets try to keep it drama free.

MITCHY
11-03-2008, 06:49 PM
while i share your enthusiasm, lets try to keep it drama free.

Aight keep the thread drama free. lol ill say this to him and his fuck buddy at the sonic meet. lol

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 06:50 PM
Aight keep the thread drama free. lol ill say this to him and his fuck buddy at the sonic meet. lol

thx +1

im running 275 hp 253 (ish???) tq. I have to find my mustang dyno sheet.

The weight does make it difficult to run down turbo cobalts and mazda speed 3s with CAIs + Exhaust.... those make for fun runs and i usually get it depending on the circumstances of the race.

MITCHY
11-03-2008, 06:52 PM
thx +1

im running 275 hp 253 (ish???) tq. I have to find my mustang dyno sheet.

o nice..lol i haz nothing to run you ..lol i was just wondering how much hp u got..:D...i wonder if Fume will run you? lulz. he will only run cars that are 16 sec cars. lulz

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 06:54 PM
o nice..lol i haz nothing to run you ..lol i was just wondering how much hp u got..:D...i wonder if Fume will run you? lulz. he will only run cars that are 16 sec cars. lulz

im pretty confident to take him if he wants to run my fail-balt. Ran a couple wrx sti swaps and wasnt really impressed. (not that someone cant do it right)

MITCHY
11-03-2008, 06:56 PM
..I have nothing with Fume..just his buddy.Is a douche. We'll see at the sonic..he'll talk shit about my buddy..when my buddy aint around..but when hes there ..he wont say anything..usual bitches lol

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 06:57 PM
..I have nothing with Fume..just his buddy.Is a douche. We'll see at the sonic..he'll talk shit about my buddy..when my buddy aint around..but when hes there ..he wont say anything..usual bitches lol

guess you have things to settle up.

If fume has something against me, i guess a run is in order with cameras? PLLLEEEAASSSEEE?

tired of these runs where cameras get LOST.

MITCHY
11-03-2008, 07:01 PM
^Ask him to race you lol..he has the red wrx with thegold wheels

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 07:04 PM
^Ask him to race you lol..he has the red wrx with thegold wheels

if cameras are brought....

im only a "stock" econo failbox

Got Milk?
11-03-2008, 07:10 PM
Im good buddy with fume, fume doesnt skreet race sorry.

Got Milk?
11-03-2008, 07:12 PM
im pretty confident to take him if he wants to run my fail-balt. Ran a couple wrx sti swaps and wasnt really impressed. (not that someone cant do it right)

He doesnt have a swap or any major mods, just an exhaust.

x Resilience
11-03-2008, 07:12 PM

Lol, who said its a STI swap? That was his old WRX, def couldn't hang with it.

and I doubt you could beat his current WRX.

MITCHY
11-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Im good buddy with fume, fume doesnt skreet race sorry.

He doesn't? Lol. I was right there when Shady's fagget ass called a high school kid with a AUTO integra..to race that Red wrx..for 500 or 200 or 50..lol.

and u probably know who this is . lol i got owned by u at the last sonic meet hhaha

Got Milk?
11-03-2008, 07:30 PM
^^

haha yea u did, i was just messing with you. I came a lil late after he called the guy out. The story is that the guy with the integra called him out for 100 bucks, than fume called him out for 500, and the guy backed out.

MITCHY
11-03-2008, 07:32 PM
^^

haha yea u did, i was just messing with you. I came a lil late after he called the guy out. The story is that the guy with the integra called him out for 100 bucks, than fume called him out for 500, and the guy backed out.

Lol. nah you were there. but aldin and shady walked over to the guys. oh i didnt know that but w/e.. i got nothing with aldin..just shady..hes anoyying as shit.lol

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 07:48 PM
Lol, who said its a STI swap? That was his old WRX, def couldn't hang with it.

and I doubt you could beat his current WRX.

lol want to put $$$ on it?

i wont back out of 500.00....

he has to show the bills and we give it to someone we both agree on as a middle-man. dig is your best AWD chance, roll(your funeral) no chance. LMK and ill go to the ATM before hitting up BP.

Ronsam2006
11-03-2008, 07:49 PM
So if this goes down Sat, I can be able to get some runs in with Rutters and some other ppl. Someone please try to get a camera.

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 07:50 PM
So if this goes down Sat, I can be able to get some runs in with Rutters and some other ppl. Someone please try to get a camera.

yea Sat night is the night i get all my runs out of the way. Tired of freezing my ass off for no1 to run. Im sure my turbo cobalt bf (inside joke) will wanna tag along too.

x Resilience
11-03-2008, 08:03 PM
lol want to put $$$ on it?

i wont back out of 500.00....

he has to show the bills and we give it to someone we both agree on as a middle-man. dig is your best AWD chance, roll(your funeral) no chance. LMK and ill go to the ATM before hitting up BP.

Lol thats up to him. Take it up with him I just said I doubt you could.

Got Milk?
11-03-2008, 08:04 PM
*waits for fume to respond*

and lol at "AWD roll(your funeral)" Just because AWD is awesome at digs, it doesnt mean its bad at a roll. You just need a good tune from topspeed and ur set.

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Lol thats up to him. Take it up with him I just said I doubt you could.

well since u doubt it. How much would you want to wager with that "doubt"? I want to run for fun usually, but since you want to downtalk my econo failbox, lets make it interesting.

*waits for fume to respond*

and lol at "AWD roll(your funeral)" Just because AWD is awesome at digs, it doesnt mean its bad at a roll. You just need a good tune from topspeed and ur set.

show me?

Ronsam2006
11-03-2008, 08:13 PM
well since u doubt it. How much would you want to wager with that "doubt"? I want to run for fun usually, but since you want to downtalk my econo failbox, lets make it interesting.

show me?
I think it would be roll will be your friend and dig would be your funeral. If you can shift fast(in awd) rolls don't hurt them as much as dig hurts fwd in general.

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 08:16 PM
I think it would be roll will be your friend and dig would be your funeral. If you can shift fast(in awd) rolls don't hurt them as much as dig hurts fwd in general.

i have the "legendary 1-2 gear" boost limit on a sc. You would be suprised. Besides it would take alot more than exhaust on a wrx to beat me from a dig. I actually DESTROY most turbo'd cars (non-awd) from a dig to 100. Even if they have more hp.

Better i not look like an ego-cyntric ass as some people come to think i am. Ill just say this, lets run and find out?

but with cameras? Bragging rights are ftw and mucho entertainment for IA.com

btw check your cell.

x Resilience
11-03-2008, 08:26 PM
You said you're pushing like 275 to the wheels, you do know hes pushing more than you right? Same for TQ

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 08:29 PM
You said you're pushing like 275 to the wheels, you do know hes pushing more than you right? Same for TQ

yes...that means everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLkw3JHBchE

rofl no chance from a roll and i have better mods than the guy in the vid.

wasnt racing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=730ZLyEcMKI&feature=related

how about him?

Ronsam2006
11-03-2008, 08:30 PM
i have the "legendary 1-2 gear" boost limit on a sc. You would be suprised. Besides it would take alot more than exhaust on a wrx to beat me from a dig. I actually DESTROY most turbo'd cars (non-awd) from a dig to 100. Even if they have more hp.

Better i not look like an ego-cyntric ass as some people come to think i am. Ill just say this, lets run and find out?

but with cameras? Bragging rights are ftw and mucho entertainment for IA.com

btw check your cell.
We can run, but it won't be dig, probably never will be in this car. I have no lsd, uneven axles, etc. I have a few friends with cameras...I'll ask someone to get one.

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 08:31 PM
We can run, but it won't be dig, probably never will be in this car. I have no lsd, uneven axles, etc. I have a few friends with cameras...I'll ask someone to get one.

i have uneven axles AND no lsd.... same thing. :)

Got Milk?
11-03-2008, 08:33 PM
*still waiting for Fume*

rruter ill run u when i go stage 2, but only for fun. That will be around december time.

SloWRX
11-03-2008, 08:33 PM
wait, HOW the fuck did i get dragged into this...

and MITCHY aka Nermin shut ur fucking mouth, you dont even know what happened with the mexican and me so keep out. As for your buddy, FUCK THAT COCK RIDING MIDGET. Go ahead, send him this and i GUARANTEE neither you or your anally raped friend wont say shit to me. If either of you mofos decide to grow some balls you know exactly where to find me. :goodjob:

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 08:34 PM
*still waiting for Fume*

rruter ill run u when i go stage 2, but only for fun. That will be around december time.

if you win 500.00
if you lose you choke up the camera

no spray

Ronsam2006
11-03-2008, 08:34 PM
i have uneven axles AND no lsd.... same thing. :)
DIG + my car = FTL all the time. It's not that I can't launch, I have launched awds for people plenty of times and have cut 1.7 60ft etc, just not in my car lol.

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 08:35 PM
DIG + my car = FTL all the time. It's not that I can't launch, I have launched awds for people plenty of times and have cut 1.7 60ft etc, just not in my car lol.

np bro, i know how it is. I also know how the talon drivetrain is.

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 08:40 PM
ty +1

MITCHY
11-03-2008, 08:41 PM

and MITCHY aka Nermin shut ur fucking mouth, you dont even know what happened with the mexican and me so keep out. As for your buddy, FUCK THAT COCK RIDING MIDGET. Go ahead, send him this and i GUARANTEE neither you or your anally raped friend wont say shit to me. If either of you mofos decide to grow some balls you know exactly where to find me. :goodjob:

LOLOLOL. Inever said i will do anything to you nor elvis. lol i said it about shady dumb ass.

MITCHY
11-03-2008, 08:44 PM

Lol. Idc what happened between yall. i thought it was funny when yall called out a auto integra. thats all.I HAVE to keep out? No one can make me do anything. :taun:

SloWRX
11-03-2008, 08:44 PM
LOLOLOL. Inever said i will do anything to you nor elvis. lol i said it about shady dumb ass.

I've talked shit about Elvis too so i want a piece of this action :goodjob: PLEASE send him this since he is oh, soo tough :gay:

SleeperWRX
11-03-2008, 08:45 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: lol

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Alrighty well whatever, i know this blew up to more than what it really is. My econobox vs any WRX. Lemme know in PM. Im always good for any run.

Everyone else who has issues, i dont wanna get involved. lol i just love racing.

SloWRX
11-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Alrighty well whatever, i know this blew up to more than what it really is. My econobox vs any WRX. Lemme know in PM. Im always good for any run.

ANY WRX? How much you willing to put up?

MITCHY
11-03-2008, 08:47 PM
More drama, Well I guess I'll just have to handle this next time I see you. I didnt want to do or say shit cuase I dont want to go to jail. Come to sonic meet again and remaind me about this :) I'll handle you and your little friend elvis thx

Lol aight cool. :cheers: V meet?

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 08:47 PM

how about u and i and we put some $$$ up? Your the one wanting to run your mouth. Did u want to run a broken down integra? how about a "stock" econofailbucket? whatever u want to put up just let me know before saturday.

Ronsam2006
11-03-2008, 08:49 PM

Everyone else who has issues, i dont wanna get involved. lol i just love racing.

HUGE overstatement

SleeperWRX
11-03-2008, 08:49 PM
Lol. Idc what happened between yall. i thought it was funny when yall called out a auto integra. thats all.I HAVE to keep out? No one can make me do anything. :taun:

You're clueless, First of all you dont even know what happend. Why get into other peoples business. You wore past cerfew lucky you. There wasnt as many IA members around. Just come up to the next meet this thrusday and we'll finish this

SloWRX
11-03-2008, 08:50 PM
how about u and i and we put some $$$ up? Your the one wanting to run your mouth.

im running my mouth? lmfao! you just called out EVERY and ANY WRX and since you're so confident in your lil gimpmobile i decided to set you up with a WRX to race like you said.

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 08:50 PM
HUGE overstatement

lol ill race whoever man. I've yet to see someone in a WRX hand me my ass.

SleeperWRX
11-03-2008, 08:51 PM
. lol i just love racing.

LOL :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 08:51 PM
im running my mouth? lmfao! you just called out EVERY and ANY WRX and since you're so confident in your lil gimpmobile i decided to set you up with a WRX to race like you said.

how about u and me?

u CAN beat a gimp mobile right?

SleeperWRX
11-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Lol aight cool. :cheers: V meet?

No come to sonic

MITCHY
You're clueless, First of all you dont even know what happend. Why get into other peoples business. You wore past cerfew lucky you. There wasnt as many IA members around. Just come up to the next meet this thrusday and we'll finish this

I will get it anyone's business if i want. What will you do about it? :thinking:
Lol. Im going to the V meet. Dunno about you. :goodjob:

x Resilience
HUGE overstatement

x2.

There are buncha guys on WRXatlanta willing to drag you around.

Got Milk?
11-03-2008, 08:53 PM
lol, pm techlord, he will give you run for your money.

I would run you, but for now im stock and it would just be waste of my and ur time.

MITCHY
11-03-2008, 08:53 PM
how about u and me?

Dude,Are you ok in the brain? :thinking:

There's like 3 posts he said how much do u want to throw up..for you and him to race.:doh:

SloWRX
11-03-2008, 08:54 PM
how about u and me?

why would u want to race a WRX with "just an exhaust"? Are you looking for races where you KNOW you're gonna win? You're as fucking pathetic as they get. Why dont you take that beer bottle you bring everytime to Riverside and kill yourself by deep anal penetration. kthxbye

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Dude,Are you ok in the brain? :thinking:

There's like 3 posts he said how much do u want to throw up..for you and him to race.:doh:

he didnt post shit about how much he wanted to run ME for?

hell let me see this! ROFL im good for whatever he can put up!

SleeperWRX
11-03-2008, 08:55 PM
LOL @ the guy with cobalt everytime i come I hear "Pfshhhsfhhsh" and its the damn cobalt puts it in neutral and rev's it up all the way to get attention

SloWRX
11-03-2008, 08:56 PM
LOL @ the guy with cobalt everytime i come I hear "Pfshhhsfhhsh" and its the damn cobalt puts it in neutral and rev's it up all the way to get attention

dont forget hes "tuning" it for that 42mpg as he says LMFAO!

MITCHY

Omg,You're a idiot.He said above."How much u wanna put up" Dont you think that ment for you and him . dumbass. You're dumber than Just_LS.

x Resilience
why would u want to race a WRX with "just an exhaust"? Are you looking for races where you KNOW you're gonna win? You're as fucking pathetic as they get. Why dont you take that beer bottle you bring everytime to Riverside and kill yourself by deep anal penetration. kthxbye

:lmao: Pure fucking ownage.

But as you said you've yet to see a WRX beat you, like said before PM techlord I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind running you.

rrutter81

dude shut your fricken mouth. I have less hp than you stock. my 3000 lbs 200 hp stock car is calling your sorry slow wrx ass out.

so put your money where your mouth is and break out a pair of :boobies:. Im even trying to HELP your sorry ass beat my GIMP MOBILE just by racing me from a dig. Because if we roll... i will hand u nothing but a space that you can fit 3 gwinnett county school buses in.

Say im lying and show me by how much $$$$

:lmao: Pure fucking ownage.

But as you said you've yet to see a WRX beat you, like said before PM techlord I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind running you.

sure he can find me, but now its more toward this lil shit that likes to run his mouth.

SleeperWRX
11-03-2008, 08:57 PM

Tell me why you would want to run boris aka Boki, like seriously m3 with 200wet shot vs your cobalt .

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 08:58 PM
Tell me why you would want to run boris aka Boki, like seriously m3 with 200wet shot vs your cobalt .

re-read that thread

this is worse than highschool....at least make it twice as entertaining.

SleeperWRX
11-03-2008, 08:58 PM
Omg,You're a idiot.He said above."How much u wanna put up" Dont you think that ment for you and him . dumbass. You're dumber than Just_LS.

I'll show you whos dumb :yes:

SloWRX
11-03-2008, 08:59 PM
dude shut your fricken mouth. I have less hp than you stock. my 3000 lbs 200 hp stock car is calling your sorry slow wrx ass out.

so put your money where your mouth is and break out a pair of :boobies:. Im even trying to HELP your sorry ass beat my GIMP MOBILE just by racing me from a dig. Because if we roll... i will hand u nothing but a space that you can fit 3 gwinnett county school buses in.

Say im lying and show me by how much $$$$

sure he can find me, but now its more toward this lil shit that likes to run his mouth.

says the guy who got owned by a stock rsx :lmfao: sure we'll run, not a problem, see ya at riverside.

x Resilience
11-03-2008, 09:00 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 11 (9 members and 2 guests) x Resilience (member.php?u=22425), rrutter81 (member.php?u=17808), MITCHY (member.php?u=12885), Maniacurabus06 (member.php?u=20725), Fume (member.php?u=6078), JuSt LS (member.php?u=14368), Got Milk? (member.php?u=18353), Ronsam2006 (member.php?u=15174), antiv6 (member.php?u=9420)

or you could run Maniac, hes got a WRX after all.

SleeperWRX
re-read that thread

this is worse than highschool....at least make it twice as entertaining.

Wore you drinking at the time and decided to run him

Maniacc
Fume's WRX is slow as fuck.

So is rrutter81's SS. It would an interesting run between the two.

SloWRX
11-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Fume's WRX is slow as fuck.

So is rrutter81's SS. It would an interesting run between the two.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 09:02 PM
says the guy who got owned by a stock rsx :lmfao: sure we'll run, not a problem, see ya at riverside.

u gonna be there this thurs?

SloWRX
11-03-2008, 09:03 PM
u gonna be there this thurs?

yessire.

MITCHY
11-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Ok how many times does he have to tell u he will run you? :thinking:

Everyone else who has issues, i don't wanna get involved. lol i just love racing.

how about u and me?

why would u want to race a WRX with "just an exhaust"? Are you looking for races where you KNOW you're gonna win? You're as fucking pathetic as they get. Why don't you take that beer bottle you bring everytime to Riverside and kill yourself by deep anal penetration. kthxbye

thats alot of times. dumbass. owned by a 12 yr old .lol:ninja:

Maniacc
11-03-2008, 09:04 PM
I would walk Fume and rrutter81. LOL, lemme know if you guys wanna lose 20 bucks.

MITCHY
I'll show you whos dumb :yes:

Aight cool. See ya Thursday. ill be the 1st one there. Waitingg.:goodjob:

rrutter81
yessire.

how much $$$?

x Resilience
11-03-2008, 09:05 PM
I would walk Fume and rrutter81. LOL, lemme know if you guys wanna lose 20 bucks.

Why 20 bucks when rrutter81 is willing to throw down more?

rrutter81

i want to lose 20 bucks be at riverside and hit me up

Ok how many times does he have to tell u he will run you? :thinking:

dont get gay on me, ugh

Maniacc
Why 20 bucks when rrutter81 is willing to throw down more?
Because I can't counter his $500. If I had it, we'd do it from a dig.

Maniacc
11-03-2008, 09:06 PM
i want to lose 20 bucks be at riverside and hit me up
Well this thursday is the Varsity. So... uhh.

SloWRX
11-03-2008, 09:06 PM
how much $$$?

hey im a college student, ill let you know how much i show up with lol

MITCHY
11-03-2008, 09:07 PM
^Lol. im gonna skip the V..so i can get my ass "beat". lol

SleeperWRX
11-03-2008, 09:08 PM

I wouldn't even turn my car on for $20. I have somone you can race for $100.00

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 09:09 PM
hey im a college student, ill let you know how much i show up with lol

ugh let me know before the sonic meet in pm.... u have til 4pm EST THUR via pm. Otherwise its for fun.

btw do we have anyone with a camera? I want to give our IA.com guys some entertainment.

Maniacc
I wouldn't even turn my car on for $20. I have somone you can race for $100.00
LOL, werd?! Lemme know who this guy is.

^Lol. im gonna skip the V..so i can get my ass "beat". lol
www.peoplewhocare.com (http://www.peoplewhocare.com/)

SleeperWRX
Aight cool. See ya Thursday. ill be the 1st one there. Waitingg.:goodjob:

YOu think you'd have balls to meet me somewhere right now. Name a place and I'm there right fucking now

x Resilience
11-03-2008, 09:10 PM
ugh let me know before the sonic meet in pm.... u have til 4pm EST via pm. Otherwise its for fun.

btw do we have anyone with a camera? I want to give our IA.com guys some entertainment.

If I come to Sonics, I might bring a camera along.

SleeperWRX
11-03-2008, 09:11 PM

www.peoplewhocare.com (http://www.peoplewhocare.com/)

I'll be parked right next to fume Blue bugeye

MITCHY
YOu think you'd have balls to meet me somewhere right now. Name a place and I'm there right fucking now

Lol how? You cant wait til thursday? :thinking: Me,elvir and elvis will be there waitin for you. lolol

Maniacc
I'll be parked right next to fume Blue bugeye
See here's the problem.

I'm not gonna be at the Sonic thursday. So, I guess we'll have to do it next week. Okay...

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 09:12 PM
If I come to Sonics, I might bring a camera along.

u da man :goodjob:

SleeperWRX
11-03-2008, 09:12 PM
MITCHY BITCHY LETS MEET NOW PLEASE THRUSDAY IS 3 DAYS FROM NOW,+ I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT

MITCHY
11-03-2008, 09:13 PM

Its a person. Who thinks hes tough cause he can talk shit to 12 yr olds. and he will be the one e-fighting with a 12 yr old at the sonic meet. cant miss him lol

SleeperWRX
11-03-2008, 09:14 PM
See here's the problem.

I'm not gonna be at the Sonic thursday. So, I guess we'll have to do it next week. Okay...

We might come to the V but will def be at the sonic

Maniacc
Its a person. Who thinks hes tough cause he can talk shit to 12 yr olds. and he will be the one e-fighting with a 12 yr old at the sonic meet. cant miss him lol
Hahaha, Oh snap son, this shit right here is getting intense as feck! (www.meatspin.com)

MITCHY
MITCHY BITCHY LETS MEET NOW PLEASE THRUSDAY IS 3 DAYS FROM NOW,+ I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT

Why not til Thursday? how am i gonna meet ? lol...Elvir said go to his house right now lol

x Resilience
11-03-2008, 09:15 PM
Hahaha, Oh snap son, this shit right here is getting intense as feck! (http://www.meatspin.com)

Oh hell yeah, thats the shit son.

:lmao:

TopSpeedInc
11-03-2008, 09:16 PM
I got a wrx you can run. When ever your ready just swing by the shop, here is our address.

2130 Brandon Trail
Alpharetta, Ga 30004

Just ask for Doug

MITCHY
11-03-2008, 09:16 PM
^Lolol.

x Resilience
11-03-2008, 09:17 PM
I got a wrx you can run. When ever your ready just swing by the shop, here is our address.

2130 Brandon Trail
Alpharetta, Ga 30004

Just ask for Doug

Hey rrutter I'm pretty they'll race you for whatever amount you want.

SloWRX
11-03-2008, 09:17 PM

2130 Brandon Trail
Alpharetta, Ga 30004

Just ask for Doug

Get emmmmmmmm!

Maniacc
11-03-2008, 09:19 PM
Get emmmmmmmm!
Gawddamn, Fume.

Jump off his nuts already. LOL, you're such a groupie.

SleeperWRX
11-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Why not til Thursday? how am i gonna meet ? lol...Elvir said go to his house right now lol

I DONT WANT TO GO TO YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS HOUSE, I DONT HAVE ANYTHING WITH YOUR FRIEND. ITS YOU THAT I'M LOOKING FOR I SAW YOU AT THE SONIC MEET AFTER YOU SAID ALL THAT SHIT. I DIDNT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING TO YOU I FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT BUT YET YOU HAVE REMINED ME SO I'LL WAIT TILL THRU I HOPE YOU COME THERE CYA

SloWRX
11-03-2008, 09:21 PM
Gawddamn, Fume.

Jump off his nuts already. LOL, you're such a groupie.

:boobies:

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Get emmmmmmmm!

dude stfu and fight your own battles instead of a sponsored WRX having to hold up your nutts.

MITCHY
I DONT WANT TO GO TO YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS HOUSE, I DONT HAVE ANYTHING WITH YOUR FRIEND. ITS YOU THAT I'M LOOKING FOR I SAW YOU AT THE SONIC MEET AFTER YOU SAID ALL THAT SHIT. I DIDNT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING TO YOU I FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT BUT YET YOU HAVE REMINED ME SO I'LL WAIT TILL THRU I HOPE YOU COME THERE CYA

Lol.. ill be there 100%..no doubt..see ya :goodjob:

You have nothing with him? ROFL. We'll see. Espisally Elvis . lololol

Maniacc
lol I <3 Fume.

Okay now, rrutter81. Your SS is slow, son. Put 20 bucks and I'll rape that ass as many times as you want.

SleeperWRX
COBALTGUY WOULD RUN LUCY FOR $500 WITHOUT A PROBLEM AND WOULDN'T BE DISSAPOINTED

SloWRX
11-03-2008, 09:24 PM
dude stfu and fight your own battles instead of a sponsored WRX having to hold up your nutts.

We're racing aren't we? so...........

http://freedomofphiladelphia.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/stfu.jpg

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 09:25 PM
lol I <3 Fume.

Okay now, rrutter81. Your SS is slow, son. Put 20 bucks and I'll rape that ass as many times as you want.

dude ill give u 20.00 to show this thursday before midnight, let alone winning a race.

Got Milk?
ill be the camera guy with my 2.slow wrx.

rrutter81
We're racing aren't we? so...........

http://freedomofphiladelphia.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/stfu.jpg

lol ur gonna look so stupid when thursday night is over u do realize it?

so lets add more insult to injury...how much $$$?

Jason..
11-03-2008, 09:26 PM
Wow at these threads......

SleeperWRX
Lol.. ill be there 100%..no doubt..see ya :goodjob:

You have nothing with him? ROFL. We'll see. Espisally Elvis . lololol

OK

MITCHY
Lol. ill be the kid getting his ass beat . LOLOLOLOL

Got Milk?
11-03-2008, 09:27 PM
quote from doug from wrxatl

"Doug@TopSpeed lirl... made a post over on IA"

Maniacc
dude ill give u 20.00 to show this thursday before midnight, let alone winning a race.
Haha, you don't know what you're getting into.

You're the retard who called my WRX slow, JUST because it isn't an STi. Man, I WALK stage 2 STis. :lmfao: If you can promise me that you'll give me 20 bucks, JUST to show up then I'll be there before 12am thursday.

x Resilience
ill be the camera guy with my 2.slow wrx.

Shotgun. :bump:

SloWRX
11-03-2008, 09:28 PM
lol ur gonna look so stupid when thursday night is over u do realize it?

so lets add more insult to injury...how much $$$?

lets hope ur right :D and didnt we go over the $$$ thing already :???:

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Haha, you don't know what you're getting into.

You're the retard who called my WRX slow, JUST because it isn't an STi. Man, I WALK stage 2 STis. :lmfao: If you can promise me that you'll give me 20 bucks, JUST to show up then I'll be there before 12am thursday.

if u will run me and show before midnight i will GIVE YOU 20.00.

and EVERYONE who has run me for $$$ knows i dont give a shit. besides i was hoping u were an STI or EVO ROFL.

(on a side note i didnt trash YOUR wrx, just said i would run ANY) I dont even know who you are, want to make an impression?

so show me what u got.

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 09:31 PM
lets hope ur right :D and didnt we go over the $$$ thing already :???:

so obviously mom and dad pays for ur car?

Maniacc
11-03-2008, 09:31 PM
if u will run me and show before midnight i will GIVE YOU 20.00.

and EVERYONE who has run me for $$$ knows i dont give a shit. besides i was hoping u were an STI or EVO ROFL.

so show me what u got.
Hahahahah, hoping I had an STi or Evo? Hahahaha

Done. After the V I'll head over there. 40 - 120. One run, no bullshit about traction. You only get one shot to impress me. kewl?

SloWRX
11-03-2008, 09:32 PM
so obviously mom and dad pays for ur car?

its a $4,000 car.... so, spray or no spray?

Got Milk?
11-03-2008, 09:32 PM
rutter, i got 20 on fume? deal?

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 09:33 PM
Hahahahah, hoping I had an STi or Evo? Hahahaha

Done. After the V I'll head over there. 40 - 120. One run, no bullshit about traction. You only get one shot to impress me. kewl?

hell ya man, infact if u beat me from a 40 roll - 120 ill even add another 20.00

SleeperWRX
11-03-2008, 09:34 PM
HOW ABOUT LOSER NEVER COMES BACK TO SONIC MEET

Maniacc
11-03-2008, 09:35 PM
hell ya man, infact if u beat me from a 40 roll - 120 ill even add another 20.00
Fuck yea, son!

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 09:35 PM
rutter, i got 20 on fume? deal?

list the terms up front...

40-120 is always a winner for me.

im sorry,

are u running?

MITCHY
11-03-2008, 09:36 PM

WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN CAPS? IT WONT HELP YOUR ANGER LOL:bump:

Maniacc
11-03-2008, 09:36 PM
If I lose, I'm selling my WRX and getting a Cobalt. :lmao:

SleeperWRX
11-03-2008, 09:37 PM

DONT FORGET TO BRING A BEER SO YOU CAN HOPEFULLY CRASH WHILE RACING AND REALIZE YOUR AN IDIOT

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 09:38 PM
DONT FORGET TO BRING A BEER SO YOU CAN HOPEFULLY CRASH WHILE RACING AND REALIZE YOUR AN IDIOT

dude who the hell are you? your like one of my friend's who has a girl who talks about nothing but shopping. Go ask your mom for a CC and pick out a new pair of clothes k?

jesus.

Got Milk?
maniac didnt u run a thackers gto and lost by like half a car? or might be someone else???

SleeperWRX
list the terms up front...

40-120 is always a winner for me.

im sorry,

are u running?

I WISH I COULD BUT MY CAR IS NOT READY YET.

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 09:39 PM
If I lose, I'm selling my WRX and getting a Cobalt. :lmao:

my new sig

Maniacc
11-03-2008, 09:39 PM
maniac didnt u run a thackers gto and lost by like half a car? or might be someone else???
More like a fender.

SleeperWRX
11-03-2008, 09:40 PM
WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN CAPS? IT WONT HELP YOUR ANGER LOL:bump:

LOL OKAY, I'M NOT ANGRY I'M ACTUALLY HAPPY YOU REMINED ME NOW QUIT TALKING SHIT DONT TALK TO ME SONIC IS 3 DAYS FROM NOW SO BE PATIENT THAT ASS IS MINE LATER

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 09:40 PM
More like a fender.

this will be great!

SleeperWRX
11-03-2008, 09:41 PM
dude who the hell are you? your like one of my friend's who has a girl who talks about nothing but shopping. Go ask your mom for a CC and pick out a new pair of clothes k?

jesus.

I'M SURE THATS SOMETHING YOU DO/DID, SINCE YOUR FRIENDS WITH THE IDIOT

MITCHY
11-03-2008, 09:42 PM
LOL OKAY, I'M NOT ANGRY I'M ACTUALLY HAPPY YOU REMINED ME NOW QUIT TALKING SHIT DONT TALK TO ME SONIC IS 3 DAYS FROM NOW SO BE PATIENT THAT ASS IS MINE LATER

:gay: ...........im looking forward to Thursday..

rrutter81
I'M SURE THATS SOMETHING YOU DO/DID, SINCE YOUR FRIENDS WITH THE IDIOT

are you racing your nikes?

kswiss?

rebok?

k then pls stfu or throw down.

SloWRX
um rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruter81, spray or no?

Got Milk?
11-03-2008, 09:44 PM
so it was you. not trying to kiss ass, but thacker is a really good driver when it comes to drag, and for you wrx to keep up like that rutter will not stand a chance with you.

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 09:45 PM
um rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruter81, spray or no?

not gonna install spray for 40.00 wager lol

yes i have it and u can look under my hood. Not worth showing a balt can win with cheap ass spray vs a wrx no matter what he put in to it.

Maniacc
11-03-2008, 09:46 PM
so it was you. not trying to kiss ass, but thacker is a really good driver when it comes to drag, and for you wrx to keep up like that rutter will not stand a chance with you.
Heh, thanks.

I cut 1.7, 1.8 60 ft no problem. But the launch I did with thacker was one of my bad ones. :D

SleeperWRX
11-03-2008, 09:51 PM
are you racing your nikes?

kswiss?

rebok?

k then pls stfu or throw down.

WHY WOULD A WANT TO RACE AN IDIOT, YOU COME HERE YOU TALK SHIT YOU RACE 500WHP CARS YOU END UP LOSING YOUR MONEY YOU THINK ITS COOL. YOU CONTINUE TO TALK SMACK WITH YOUR LITTLE GAY ASS SS DUDE STFU WAIT TILL THRUSDAY FUME SAID HE WILL RACE YOU AND SO WILL ALEX. YOU WILL LOSE AND ALWAYS BE A LOSER.

Got Milk?
11-03-2008, 09:51 PM
not gonna install spray for 40.00 wager lol

yes i have it and u can look under my hood. Not worth showing a balt can win with cheap ass spray vs a wrx no matter what he put in to it.

You seem too confident in ur ss! thats all

SloWRX
11-03-2008, 09:53 PM
You seem too confident in ur ss! thats all

lol shhhhh for all he knows im making 280whp :rolleyes:

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 09:54 PM
WHY WOULD A WANT TO RACE AN IDIOT, YOU COME HERE YOU TALK SHIT YOU RACE 500WHP CARS YOU END UP LOSING YOUR MONEY YOU THINK ITS COOL. YOU CONTINUE TO TALK SMACK WITH YOUR LITTLE GAY ASS SS DUDE STFU WAIT TILL THRUSDAY FUME SAID HE WILL RACE YOU AND SO WILL ALEX. YOU WILL LOSE AND ALWAYS BE A LOSER.

"MY DADDY WILL BEAT YOUR DADDY UP"

dude stfu or talk trash to me in person....alone.... just u and me. None of this "this guy will race u and that guy will". Hell i have plenty of 8 sec friends, but i dont call them out to fight my own battles.

lol shhhhh for all he knows im making 280whp :rolleyes:

u have 3 days

SleeperWRX
DAM THESE FUCKS LOVE TO SHOW OFF THEIR COBALTS LIKE SERIOUSLY WTF THAT SHIT IS RICED THE FUCKED OUT. EVEN IF IT HAD 1000WHP YOUR STILL A LOSER DUMBASS.

SleeperWRX
lol shhhhh for all he knows im making 250whp :rolleyes:

SHHHH

Got Milk?
11-03-2008, 09:55 PM
B U T T E R MMMM F L I E OOOOOO D O O R S

SleeperWRX
11-03-2008, 09:56 PM
"MY DADDY WILL BEAT YOUR DADDY UP"

dude stfu or talk trash to me in person....alone.... just u and me. None of this "this guy will race u and that guy will". Hell i have plenty of 8 sec friends, but i dont call them out to fight my own battles.

YOU CALLED THEM OUT SO THEY WILL RACE YOU, LOL AT 8 SEC FRIENDS.

rrutter81

im sorry, did u need stage 2 to beat my "stock" econo-fail-box?

SleeperWRX

GET LIKE ME ROFL

Got Milk?
11-03-2008, 09:57 PM
lol shhhhh for all he knows im making 180whp :rolleyes:

:D:D you dont even have a tune on your car, so rutter kinda has a better chance.

blake06gto
11-03-2008, 09:59 PM
cobalts for the lose.. VTEC!!

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 10:00 PM
cobalts for the lose.. VTEC!!

i hate u... lol

from the bottom of my heart. lol btw u going to the V?

blake06gto
11-03-2008, 10:02 PM
most likely, i think raven ridin with me in my truck, might hit up riverside afterwards depending on whats goin on since im not workin thurs. night for once

SleeperWRX
11-03-2008, 10:02 PM
so rutter kinda has a better chance.
COMMITING SUICIDE

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 10:03 PM
most likely, i think raven ridin with me in my truck, might hit up riverside afterwards depending on whats goin on since im not workin thurs. night for once

can u bring the camera? i dont want these runs lost :P

blake06gto
11-03-2008, 10:04 PM
its still sittin in my truck as we speak so why not

Got Milk?
11-03-2008, 10:05 PM
your excuse on this race :"i was in 5th, he hit the brakes making it look like i punched it. I didnt realize what was going on until i heard that vtec. He should post the other ones."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a9At6aA-j0

it gets better, whats ur excuses here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eo8s-c5N7A&feature=related

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 10:05 PM
its still sittin in my truck as we speak so why not

u da man! lol

fume is a free win, that is enuf for me, i dont even know if the other WRX is spraying.

SleeperWRX
11-03-2008, 10:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNQVSlSN4mI&feature=related

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 10:07 PM
your excuse on this race :"i was in 5th, he hit the brakes making it look like i punched it. I didnt realize what was going on until i heard that vtec. He should post the other ones."

both runs with wife, and we were over 100 before i had to shut it down. Wife mod ftl.

Besides are you saying that RSXs can rape mazda speed 3s? or turbo cobalts? or stage 3 SRT4s?

SleeperWRX
11-03-2008, 10:09 PM

NA OWNAGE

blake06gto
11-03-2008, 10:09 PM
i still gotta get a vid of u and tim, i still want u to see the flame dump outta your exhaust

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 10:11 PM
NA OWNAGE

i have taken up for the k20, b16, h22 etc in MY OWN FORUMS. So dont think i talk shit. Even when all these ecotec fanbois say they rape these "type of cars" i try to educate them.

all in all im trying to be fair on what is capable. thx to IA its happened. However im sure others will show me by how much. Good knowledge at the expense of others.

i still gotta get a vid of u and tim, i still want u to see the flame dump outta your exhaust

Wife mod FTL man, i had enuf time for the SRT4 then i had to book on home.... god i was 2 hours late and still in the doghouse, u welcome to come over tues, if tim didnt tell u.

blake06gto
11-03-2008, 10:15 PM
ill be workin tomorrow night and wed. night til 10. or else i would. i would call out of work if i wasnt tryin to get my "project" accomplished (needs the money for it)

Got Milk?
11-03-2008, 10:16 PM
okey, enough of games.

since its V night also, what time do u guys wanna meet up at sonics. is 9 okey for all? Alex, fume, rutters, just ls? and others? enough of talk.

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 10:17 PM
ill be workin tomorrow night and wed. night til 10. or else i would. i would call out of work if i wasnt tryin to get my "project" accomplished (needs the money for it)
:(

/cry

dont tell my bf...lol!

anyway wont be the same without u. gl on project.

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 10:17 PM
okey, enough of games.

since its V night also, what time do u guys wanna meet up at sonics. is 9 okey for all? Alex, fume, rutters, just ls? and others? enough of talk.

9 is great

MITCHY
11-03-2008, 10:19 PM
^me,elvis,elvir. lol

blake06gto
11-03-2008, 10:19 PM
lol dont worry i can crack some jokes over text message while at work if you need my touch there.

Got Milk?
11-03-2008, 10:22 PM
so time is 9 oclock, 10 oclock latest.

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 10:23 PM
lol dont worry i can crack some jokes over text message while at work if you need my touch there.

see if cole is free, and make sure tim shows, or i take his dog in the divorce.

so time is 9 oclock, 10 oclock latest.

k there it is

9-10 window

blake06gto
11-03-2008, 10:24 PM
i think he has to work at night, dont know what time.

SleeperWRX
be there around 9 or so

SloWRX
see yall at 9

rrutter81
i think he has to work at night, dont know what time.

ah bummer, another time then.

blake06gto
11-03-2008, 10:27 PM
whats in store for the night... wii, bud light, anal?

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 10:29 PM
whats in store for the night... wii, bud light, anal?

the things u dream about.

the anal is with me and tim so leave him out of it. i owe him a 300.00 coat LOL.

on the real just bringing some down to earth guys for some fun at the home front.

Got Milk?
11-03-2008, 10:32 PM
ill be there around 9 with fume and just ls(which he needs to change his name)

rrutter81
11-03-2008, 10:38 PM
not backing out, just curious what the WRX has.

I will still hold true to the 20.00 if u show and run me from a 40-120 (xtra 20 if u win) since all b.s. is aside.

Someone running thacker that well is definitley built. No lie, no1 can say he coulnt drive in his defense.

spray is out of the question

pm?

SleepingTalon
11-03-2008, 11:50 PM
So rrutter, how much would it take to get you to run WITH your spray? I don't really run on the street, but that statement did intrigue me a bit...I might be interested though...

rrutter81
11-04-2008, 12:40 AM
So rrutter, how much would it take to get you to run WITH your spray? I don't really run on the street, but that statement did intrigue me a bit...I might be interested though...

i dont take to that lightly, just depends on what the stakes are. As far as losing to a wrx on spray? whatever, nothing was proven.

have a cookie+40.00 and ill take the loss.

looking at the odds and cost per $$$ im better off settling with the 500hp twincharge. I know what this thing can do in the end.

aight bed for me, anything else? pm me.

SleepingTalon
11-04-2008, 01:34 AM
i dont take to that lightly, just depends on what the stakes are. As far as losing to a wrx on spray? whatever, nothing was proven.

have a cookie+40.00 and ill take the loss.

looking at the odds and cost per $$$ im better off settling with the 500hp twincharge. I know what this thing can do in the end.

aight bed for me, anything else? pm me.

Don't take to what lightly? I was just asking since I saw you post earlier about needing more than $40 to put your spray on...that and you need to retune for the spray too. I don't care about your dealings with a WRX, as it's got nothing to do with me. I was simply asking because it sounds like you won't show us what your car can do unless someone is willing to fork out the cash. So all I'm asking for is how much money would one have to throw down to get that race? Like I said, I don't really do street runs very much anymore, but I might be interested...

Got Milk?
11-04-2008, 05:59 AM
not backing out, just curious what the WRX has.

I will still hold true to the 20.00 if u show and run me from a 40-120 (xtra 20 if u win) since all b.s. is aside.

Someone running thacker that well is definitley built. No lie, no1 can say he coulnt drive in his defense.

spray is out of the question

pm?

Idk what maniac has done to his, but i think only simple bolt ons(dp,up,exhaust,camsjk) And Fume only has an exhaust w/o a tune.

rrutter81
11-04-2008, 07:17 AM
Idk what maniac has done to his, but i think only simple bolt ons(dp,up,exhaust,camsjk) And Fume only has an exhaust w/o a tune.

should be a good race then

yungdz
11-04-2008, 05:54 PM
Which wrx are you going to race? I'm pretty late to this thread and dont feel like searching back. Don't forget we still need to run, I'm not driving all the way out to Sonic Thrsday night though.

SleeperWRX
11-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Which wrx are you going to race? I'm pretty late to this thread and dont feel like searching back. Don't forget we still need to run, I'm not driving all the way out to Sonic Thrsday night though.

dude just come and run this SS kid

Dietcoke
11-06-2008, 01:50 PM
Somebody told me this rutter kid was slow as balls and he's throwing his money away. If that's the case, I could use $30. Find me at the v... lol

Got Milk?
11-06-2008, 03:26 PM
its tonight ladies and gents. 9-10pm be at sonics.

x Resilience
11-06-2008, 03:28 PM
its tonight ladies and gents. 9-10pm be at sonics.

Bring your camera hoe, I can't find mine.

keevo54
11-06-2008, 05:30 PM
ill run u in a bolt on evo for some cash

never_finished
11-06-2008, 08:20 PM
so what kinda trap speed does the average stage 2 cobalt ss run?

I wanna play :)

Got Milk?
11-06-2008, 10:29 PM
Race results:

1st run:Fume Jumps
2nd run:rutter jumps
3rd run:Perfect 20 roll run, Fume gets rutter by 1 car
4th run:40-100 roll,dead even till a curve came up and they had to kill it.

Ill see how my videos are, if they are quality i will post up. Also rutters friend has few videos also, so post up.

My videos are dark, so ill wait for rutters friend to post his. If he doesnt ill post mine.

And maniak, i got the video where you're on our bumper with 10 people in ur car.:lmfao:

SloWRX
11-06-2008, 10:47 PM
im still pissed about that curve lol

rrutter81
11-06-2008, 11:33 PM
MitZu_EVO has the HD camera, he isnt responding to my texts. Im sure he will post em up tomorrow or something if you want to go ahead with the less-clear ones.

Pretty quick for a WRX, quick as the black sti the red turbo balt ran.

Your a swapped STI arent you?

Somebody told me this rutter kid was slow as balls and he's throwing his money away. If that's the case, I could use $30. Find me at the v... lol

Same motor as a turbo cobalt yet weigh only 100lbs less.... lol are you pot or kettle?

SloWRX
11-06-2008, 11:46 PM
MitZu_EVO has the HD camera, he isnt responding to my texts. Im sure he will post em up tomorrow or something if you want to go ahead with the less-clear ones.

Pretty quick for a WRX, quick as the black sti the red turbo balt ran.

Your a swapped STI arent you?

Same motor as a turbo cobalt yet weigh only 100lbs less.... lol are you pot or kettle?

who won between the sti and balt? and no its not an sti swap lol, i wish. ill pop the hood for u next meet.

Buttons
11-06-2008, 11:49 PM

yeah, different internals, but basically the same engine.

i'm the girl you met tonight at the varsity. next time we come up, i'll hit you up for a run. we just have to come up on a weekend.

rrutter81
11-06-2008, 11:51 PM
who won between the sti and balt? and no its not an sti swap lol, i wish. ill pop the hood for u next meet.

reason i asked
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37313628&postcount=73

sti... i was behind and it looked like the guy got him by a car when it was shut down. Me and the turbo balt raced to see if methanol was helping and it doesnt appear to.

Generally i pull on him til 100 then he catches up, and passes me by 130. We went down the V and maybe it was because i had a passenger we were dead even til our 145 shutdown. Seems it hurt lower end but helped upper. Just need to play with it a bit. Mitzu has some vids.

yeah, different internals, but basically the same engine.

i'm the girl you met tonight at the varsity. next time we come up, i'll hit you up for a run. we just have to come up on a weekend.

Sat nights are good if your in gwinnett area.

black_e92
11-07-2008, 08:12 AM
hey guys here are the videos...

Rrutter81 Vs Fume 20 Roll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB-L2f1ltBM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB-L2f1ltBM)

both cars have a passenger each...

BTW Fume your WRX sounds mucho sexxxay :goodjob:

Rrutter81 vs Tim's Turbocharged Cobalt SS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=655h66NTnpM

Rutter has me as passenger recording, Turbo Cobalt has no passengers

rrutter81
11-07-2008, 10:35 AM
Thanks bro for the vids! we gotta get some of your exhaust flybys

black_e92
11-07-2008, 10:43 AM
Thanks bro for the vids! we gotta get some of your exhaust flybys

no problem... yeah i want get some vids of my exhaust

SloWRX
11-07-2008, 10:47 AM
reason i asked
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37313628&postcount=73

That would be this one http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159594
i sold it it to my friend, you've seen it at riverside just cant tell its an STi :D he'll be out for some runs within 2-3 weeks when he puts his new tranny in.

i miss it badly :(

Ronsam2006
11-07-2008, 11:38 AM
Good runs....

SleepingTalon
11-07-2008, 12:28 PM
Ohh..both of those Cobalts were parked right next to me last night. I had the white SC300 with the bronze WORK wheels. Like I said, I don't really street race anymore, but I might have been up for a run if I had known that's what you guys were gonna go do, lol.

Dietcoke
11-07-2008, 02:31 PM
Yeah. Same motor as turbo balt, only 100 pounds lighter. Except you don't have a turbo balt and my motor makes some funny noises under the hood. Your call ;)

Of course, my old IRL might have had twice the mods of your CSS, my date on the css forums might be 2 years prior to yours, and I might know a thing about grinding snouts on m62 blower cases to clearance pullies... and stuff.

But I might just be an ignorant sky driver.

Oh, and meth with a 2.8 and 42s? You *might* want to re-evaluate what you're trying to accomplish.
lol :ninja:

$30, your call. I need some gas money

Got Milk?
11-07-2008, 03:23 PM
nice video bro, i wont bother posting mine up.

By any chance do u have the 40 roll where they were dead even(last race of the night)

Got Milk?
11-07-2008, 03:26 PM
wow at the turbo ss and sc ss dead even. wow

rrutter81
11-07-2008, 04:06 PM

By any chance do u have the 40 roll where they were dead even(last race of the night)

both 40 rolls i pulled ahead at the beginning. We do need a legit 40 roll, first one i jumped and kept going after his 20 jump.

then we did a perfect 20 roll

the 40 roll after our perfect 20 i was ahead but he was catching up until that turn we went in to.

was fun times. didnt realize my AFRs were in the 10s. ewww Well hope we can do it again!

Yeah. Same motor as turbo balt, only 100 pounds lighter. Except you don't have a turbo balt and my motor makes some funny noises under the hood. Your call ;)

Of course, my old IRL might have had twice the mods of your CSS, my date on the css forums might be 2 years prior to yours, and I might know a thing about grinding snouts on m62 blower cases to clearance pullies... and stuff.

But I might just be an ignorant sky driver.

Oh, and meth with a 2.8 and 42s? You *might* want to re-evaluate what you're trying to accomplish.
lol :ninja:

$30, your call. I need some gas money

2.8 and 42s without methanol got my IDCs to 95% at redline. Methanol lowered them to 80s. Also cooler dense charge. Im not trying to drop pulleys enough to machine a snout, at that point it is TVS or hahn swap.

Anyway Im up for the run whenever barring that you are stock, considering i can barely keep up with a TC with a 200 lbs passenger. Makes it a driver's race :P

Dietcoke
11-07-2008, 05:11 PM
Does stock internals count?

fredsintegra
11-07-2008, 05:13 PM
Does stock internals count?

Sup. im the kid that was talking to autumn last night. lol..how much is that saturn making? she said some numbers. buts its a bit high. LOL..j/w

w3503
11-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Sup. im the kid that was talking to autumn last night. lol..how much is that saturn making? she said some numbers. buts its a bit high. LOL..j/w

kid, do some research.

it doesn't take much brain power to look up the sky redline's power.

black_e92
11-07-2008, 05:29 PM

thanx and actually i didnt get the dead even one :( ... i have 2 more videos of that night which are the WRX jumping early on the 20 roll and one of Rrutter81 racing BikerJ11 (Miata)

Ronsam2006
11-07-2008, 05:32 PM
kid, do some research.

it doesn't take much brain power to look up the sky redline's power.
Yea, if it was stock, genius....

w3503
11-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Yea, if it was stock, genius....

lol, does stock internals count?

sorry, just felt like being mean to the kid.

never_finished
11-07-2008, 06:37 PM
fume what do you have done to your car?

same ? for you rrutter

rrutter81
11-07-2008, 08:28 PM
Since im not ninja about my mods and only want good races,

torque dampener, vibrant header, hiflow downpipe, gmp exhaust, 2.8 pulley, heat exchanger, injen CAI, 24 degrees of timing, denatured alcohol injection 50/50(timing is tuned, not the fuel map which was tipping 10s), ngk COPPER 1 step colder plugs (run best imo)...all i can think of.

quoted off the ss/sc vs ss/tc run. I was running in the 10s via AFR tho. I got it back to my 11.9s and it helps but im not 100% confident in it yet. I'll need a week or two of tests before i can be sure. We raced the DAY i got methanol working on my car.

so what kinda trap speed does the average stage 2 cobalt ss run?

I wanna play :)

realisticly? 100... i custom tuned mine with the stage 2 hardware when the rsx "supposedly beat me" and trapped almost 103

and ss/sc s2 will get raped by a stock ss/tc

never_finished
11-07-2008, 08:43 PM
edit, you answered me in your edit haha.

I've seen the numbers on paper for the ss/tc...i pulled a couple cars on one so i wondered what they trapped and how the stg 2 ss/sc held up to them.

fredsintegra
11-07-2008, 08:46 PM
fume what do you have done to your car?

same ? for you rrutter

Sti swap..not sure if its a full STI swap..but the intercooler says STI on it. lol

im not a subaru person. :goodjob:

never_finished
11-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Sti swap..not sure if its a full STI swap..but the intercooler says STI on it. lol

im not a subaru person. :goodjob:

lol....an sti intercooler is a 10 minute swap.

fredsintegra
11-07-2008, 08:50 PM
lol....an sti intercooler is a 10 minute swap.

Lol. See dude im not a Subaru person lol and i think its a STI swap but im not sure.

rrutter81
11-07-2008, 08:54 PM
i will say this, ive run a few wrx's and fume's is a bit too quick to just be CAI+exhaust+no tune.

especially when i ran behind the turbo balt that day and he ran that black sti and it was an almost identical race. Either way its a quick car.

never_finished
11-07-2008, 09:02 PM
:waits for fume's actual mods:

i wouldnt mind running a nicely tuned stage 2 ss/sc. My mods are a vf39/sti intercooler, 06 wrx injectors, catted TBE and ecutek with a protune. I have an sti 6-speed also.

rrutter81
11-07-2008, 09:05 PM

i wouldnt mind running a nicely tuned stage 2 ss/sc. My mods are a vf39/sti intercooler, 06 wrx injectors, catted TBE and ecutek with a protune. I have an sti 6-speed also.

ill run for educational purposes :P im slightly quicker than the turbo balt. Passenger makes a difference for our lil 4 bangers. PM me, i think my friend with the camera will be off saturday (not quite sure). Im still not 100% confident in my fuel map tho... i only did 2 pulls and got it roughed in.

Dietcoke
11-07-2008, 10:41 PM
I make just under 400 on low boost/pump gas with some minor computer problems (MAP and limp )that can't be avoided until GM gives us some more tables to work with. 500+ at 30+ pounds on c16.

Ronsam2006
11-07-2008, 10:51 PM

I wouldn't mind running you either, I beat Rutter by a little bit.

SloWRX
11-07-2008, 11:10 PM
B&B Full 3" Exhaust, 3.5" downpipe, Injen CAI, STi Top Mount, Big 16g, Modified stock injectors, and EcuTek that was tuned for an 18g lol which ill be adding on soon or a 35r :ninja: :ninja:

black_e92
11-08-2008, 09:57 AM
B&B Full 3" Exhaust, 3.5" downpipe, Injen CAI, STi Top Mount, Big 16g, Modified stock injectors, and EcuTek that was tuned for an 18g lol which ill be adding on soon or a 35r :ninja: :ninja:

16g upgrading to a 35R :goodjob: ... I wanna know what kind of power you make when you do that... itll be sick

HillClimbGuy
11-09-2008, 07:51 PM
Da.mn rrutter what happen with you an that mustang that where on the side of 85 with the cop:police: an tow truck in front of you hope no one got arrested nor car impounded

it's a really bad ideal to race near the park an ride tho JUST my 2 CentZ

Motivation
11-09-2008, 07:55 PM
look at his other thread he made... That'll answer your question, HillClimbGuy.

Got Milk?
11-09-2008, 08:03 PM
^^

link?