PDA

View Full Version : see alot of red squiggly lines while you type??

GGPIS3
11-03-2008, 12:26 PM
if you didn't know, that means you misspelled the word. i don't understand how the majority of IA is supposed to be over 18, yet a good majority of you can't spell for shit. i probably could spell better than 90% of IA back in grade school.

some of yall really need to prioritize your life better. cars are fun, but learning how to spell should be above cars. i haven't posted a thread in here in a long time, but this is way over due. stop being lazy and educate yourself. its not like you have to search through the whole house to find a dictionary. YOU HAVE SPELL CHECK ON YOUR COMPUTER! shit, if you have access to this site, that means you can go to www.dictionary.com as well.

you have no excuse why you can't spell!!

ok thats all. carry on

Nubz
11-03-2008, 12:30 PM
After you end a sentence, you're supposed to start the next one with a capital letter. Go back to grade school then

GGPIS3
11-03-2008, 12:30 PM
hah funny guy. this thread was about spelling not grammar. maybe you need a thread about staying on topic?

collins
11-03-2008, 12:33 PM
LOL get'em, dan!

mocha latte cupcake
11-03-2008, 12:34 PM
yawn.... i feel no need to spell correctly on the interwebz. however i am a fantasmigorical speller and pride myself with such scholastic achievements as, "teachers bestest spellar" "epic speling abilities" "know won betta @ eet"

and no mozilla NOR internet exploder uses "spell check" during my usage of import atlanta or any other sites. but i get that it might be annoying... but then again you have the boost... i feel you'll survive :D

t3ggr
11-03-2008, 12:35 PM
hah funny guy. this thread was about spelling not grammar. maybe you need a thread about staying on topic?

Wow, Last time I check spelling and grammar go hand in hand.

Leadfoot_mf
11-03-2008, 12:36 PM
wat r u taking aboot i spellz real good u r wrog

Nubz
11-03-2008, 12:36 PM
they deff do. But the people on IA are stupid. i forgot

GGPIS3
11-03-2008, 12:37 PM
^^ lol... after you end a sentence you are supposed to put a PERIOD. YOU COLOSSAL DUMB FUCK!!

hydroshutter
11-03-2008, 12:37 PM

Same can be said for attention whores and IA.

t3ggr
11-03-2008, 12:38 PM

If spelling like a canadian is good, so be it.

hydroshutter
11-03-2008, 12:38 PM
Jesus Christ, I have yet to see a perfect, correct sentence in this thread yet!

mocha latte cupcake
11-03-2008, 12:40 PM
quiet you! go back to being hydrobutter! :2up:

i keed i keed, sentence structure and correct usage of things is for weenies! :cheers: :lmfao:

GGPIS3
11-03-2008, 12:40 PM
yawn.... i feel no need to spell correctly on the interwebz. however i am a fantasmigorical speller and pride myself with such scholastic achievements as, "teachers bestest spellar" "epic speling abilities" "know won betta @ eet"

and no mozilla NOR internet exploder uses "spell check" during my usage of import atlanta or any other sites. but i get that it might be annoying... but then again you have the boost... i feel you'll survive :D

lol.. boost doesn't cure stupidity.

obviously there are some who are just too lazy to go back and correct some words they mistyped. this thread was dedicated to all the dumbshits who don't have a clue. :cheers:

collins
11-03-2008, 12:41 PM
I eat pussy. Greg, how's that for a correct sentence?

GGPIS3
11-03-2008, 12:42 PM

when we going to shoot some pool again? its getting cold, time for indoor activities!!

GGPIS3
11-03-2008, 12:44 PM

lol.. you forget, this is IA... one thing at a time. you'll confuse these neanderthals.

Nittanys1
11-03-2008, 12:44 PM
Thats why I got a Mac! It has spell check in pretty much every program! including safari and ichat...thats internet explorer and AIM for those who are still stuck in the PC world :D

blazin'
11-03-2008, 12:45 PM
and no mozilla NOR internet exploder uses "spell check"

You can have your spelling checked on Mozilla....go to tools, options, advanced, then check the "check my spelling as I type" box.

Friggintitsman
11-03-2008, 12:51 PM
Worst troll job ever

Julio
11-03-2008, 02:53 PM
Some people take the internet very serious. =/

Friggintitsman
11-03-2008, 03:02 PM
http://www.houstonrockshow.com/macros/grammar-nazi.jpg

Ed
11-03-2008, 08:25 PM
Same can be said for attention whores and IA.

Girl bashing for no reason is not allowed anymore. Consider this your warning.

hydroshutter
11-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Girl bashing for no reason is not allowed anymore. Consider this your warning.

:lmfao:

Who said I was bashing her? I merely made a statement.

Go and hassle someone else over petty BS. :gay:

man
11-03-2008, 08:31 PM
Jesus Christ, I have yet to see a perfect, correct sentence in this thread yet!

Agreed, yours included.

Ed

Who said I was bashing her? I merely made a statement.

Go and hassle someone else over petty BS. :gay:

I dont make the rules.

hydroshutter
Agreed, yours included.

I never claimed it to be.

quickdodgeŽ
11-03-2008, 08:43 PM
if you didn't know, that means you misspelled the word.

Not only is the first letter of this not capitalized, this is not a complete sentence.

i don't understand how the majority of IA is supposed to be over 18, yet a good majority of you can't spell for shit. i probably could spell better than 90% of IA back in grade school.

A couple of more beginning of sentence errors as well as it is grammtically incorrect to put "could" after "probably."

some of yall really need to prioritize your life better.

The correct spelling of y'all would feature an apostrophe as noted when I spelled it. The continuation of not capitalizing the words at the beginning of a sentence is really discrediting your rant here.

cars are fun, but learning how to spell should be above cars. i haven't posted a thread in here in a long time, but this is way over due.

More of the non capitalized words. Also, overdue is one word in this scenario.

stop being lazy and educate yourself.

Like clockwork.

its not like you have to search through the whole house to find a dictionary.

The obvious PLUS (its) has an apostrophe showing the contractual form of it and is.

YOU HAVE SPELL CHECK ON YOUR COMPUTER!

Well goddamn. This must be why you have failed to capitalize any beginning of sentence words. All your capitals were bunched up in this one sentence.

shit, if you have access to this site, that means you can go to www.dictionary.com as well.

ok thats all. carry on

The obvious.

Later, QD.

Echonova
11-03-2008, 08:51 PM
I can't believe you typed all that out... Repped.

Homer Simpson
11-03-2008, 09:10 PM
I deal with enough grammar crap at school. Forgive me if I make a few mistakes, Professor GGPIS3.

BUT, I do agree with you. Sentences that last forever and have no end to them like this piss me off more than anything its like they have never seen a period before makes me not want to read the freakin post they posted gives me headaches and I could careless

hydroshutter
11-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Not only is the first letter of this not capitalized, this is not a complete sentence.

A couple of more beginning of sentence errors as well as it is grammtically incorrect to put "could" after "probably."

The correct spelling of y'all would feature an apostrophe as noted when I spelled it. The continuation of not capitalizing the words at the beginning of a sentence is really discrediting your rant here.

Like clockwork.

The obvious PLUS (its) has an apostrophe showing the contractual form of it and is.

Well goddamn. This must be why you have failed to capitalize any beginning of sentence words. All your capitals were bunched up in this one sentence.

The obvious.

Later, QD.

http://upshizzle.com/gallery/albums/October_2008/Fuuuck.gif

Echonova
11-03-2008, 09:28 PM
LOL

DrivenMind
11-03-2008, 10:22 PM

That's just the crazy talking. I don't know what sort of crazy shit school you went to, but that is most certainly not the case. Ever.

Leadfoot_mf
11-03-2008, 10:29 PM
i learned sum goude shite in hear u guise r hte grateest

DrivenMind
11-03-2008, 10:31 PM
lolz i r done ben doin da lerrnnin in thees thrad too.

GGPIS3
11-04-2008, 10:41 AM

Like clockwork.

The obvious.

Later, QD.

lol.. i had a feeling my initial post would be analyzed and depicted. i also had a feeling qd would be the culprit. lol

just like anyone else on this forum, certain things bug me. seeing people go off and rant about silly things, but yet don't have the ability to even spell correctly, need to take a few steps back and reanalyze whats important to them. you may say the same thing about me and grammar. im not always on point and alot of times, im just too lazy to correct everything, but at least i know how to spell. ;)

yeah, its just the internet, but at the same time, the way you present yourself whether its in public or online, says something about you, your character, your personality. if you so choose to not give a fuck, well then, good luck in whatever you do because in the end, you're only hurting yourself.

and qd... for the most part, i usually agree with what you write, but sometimes you tend to focus on the smaller picture. you would probably be a damn good attorney if you ever decided to go that route. lol... but i know you will say that if i didn't make any mistakes there would be no need to point them out or something to that degree... so as i said earlier.. carry on :cheers: lol

GGPIS3
11-04-2008, 10:42 AM
i learned sum goude shite in hear u guise r hte grateest

POOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Leadfoot_mf
11-04-2008, 11:10 AM
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss

Tracy
11-04-2008, 11:11 AM
if you didn't know, that means you misspelled the word. i don't understand how the majority of IA is supposed to be over 18, yet a good majority of you can't spell for shit. i probably could spell better than 90% of IA back in grade school.

some of yall really need to prioritize your life better. cars are fun, but learning how to spell should be above cars. i haven't posted a thread in here in a long time, but this is way over due. stop being lazy and educate yourself. its not like you have to search through the whole house to find a dictionary. YOU HAVE SPELL CHECK ON YOUR COMPUTER! shit, if you have access to this site, that means you can go to www.dictionary.com as well.

ok thats all. carry on

repost

Tracy
11-04-2008, 11:24 AM
P.S.

A lot is 2 words. Just sayin'. :P

DJ Maestro
11-04-2008, 11:28 AM
If spelling like a canadian is good, so be it.

*Waits for fire snorting, red headed canadian to enter thread* :eek:

quickdodgeŽ
11-04-2008, 05:10 PM
lol.. i had a feeling my initial post would be analyzed and depicted. i also had a feeling qd would be the culprit. lol

All in fun, man. But true, nonetheless. I do agree with you, though, for the most part. I type the way I do (proper spelling and grammar) because I like to show that I'm not an ignorant, uneducated idiot. To a point, it doesn't really bother me, but when people type like "gangbangers" and shit, that shit's ridiculous.

and qd... for the most part, i usually agree with what you write, but sometimes you tend to focus on the smaller picture. you would probably be a damn good attorney if you ever decided to go that route. lol... but i know you will say that if i didn't make any mistakes there would be no need to point them out or something to that degree... so as i said earlier.. carry on :cheers: lol

This part I don't understand. Please elaborate. Later, QD.

GGPIS3
11-05-2008, 03:44 PM
This part I don't understand. Please elaborate. Later, QD.

what i meant by that last comment is that i have seen and read many of your posts while being on iA. during this time, i have noticed that on occasion, you will skip past the point of the thread and disect the post and create a new point of view for the thread. you have the ability to lead others into your way of thinking or at least you try. this type of behavior is commonly found in attorneys. the ability to alter the mind of the audience is a skill and you definitely have it. it just becomes a little difficult to deal with when you're trying to make a point since you want people to stay on topic, but then, you come back with such good arguments its hard to overlook. i think that about sums it up... :thinking:

Nemesis
11-05-2008, 03:50 PM

Last time I checked, women should stay in the kitchen and off the internet!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Psycho
11-05-2008, 03:52 PM
Last time I checked, women should stay in the kitchen and off the internet!!!!!!!!!!
:D
LMAO

Tiff-O-Bitties
11-05-2008, 04:04 PM
I wanted to make this thread before but never wasted my time...

Psycho
11-05-2008, 04:05 PM
I wanted to make this thread before but never wasted my time...
sure you did

quickdodgeŽ
11-05-2008, 07:01 PM
what i meant by that last comment is that i have seen and read many of your posts while being on iA. during this time, i have noticed that on occasion, you will skip past the point of the thread and disect the post and create a new point of view for the thread. you have the ability to lead others into your way of thinking or at least you try. this type of behavior is commonly found in attorneys. the ability to alter the mind of the audience is a skill and you definitely have it. it just becomes a little difficult to deal with when you're trying to make a point since you want people to stay on topic, but then, you come back with such good arguments its hard to overlook. i think that about sums it up... :thinking:

I got ya now. And you're right, now that I think about it. I do do that on occasion. It's all part of my vast intellectual prolific plan to populate the place with people who partake in prioritizing the delivering of the perfect pun. Later, QD.

Psycho
11-05-2008, 07:07 PM
mmm indupidably

::puffs tobacco pipe::

vkash1208
11-05-2008, 07:40 PM
It's this southern education...