PDA

View Full Version : Help Del Sol

Mr Egg Rollllll
11-02-2008, 10:26 PM
So I've yet to have any major problems with this car since I've owned it(May 2008). The car has 187000 miles on it and seems to be running pretty well. Well today and a few minutes ago before I got home my car was making this awful screaming sound at me. Earlier today I was driving to a friends house and I heard it. I was in 3rd gear, no AC on, no heater, just driving. It also happened a few minutes ago when I was idling with the heater on. I'm assuming it's not a belt because it doesn't change tone or anything when I revved it when it started screaming again. I need to research it and find out what the problem is ASAP. I just thought I'd see if anyone could help prevent a headache for me. Thanks a lot. Feel free to ask questions and what not.

mitch lab
11-03-2008, 06:29 AM
pop the hood and listen from where the sound is coming from.

topsecret2JZ
11-04-2008, 04:15 AM
it could be the belt if ot r u sure its not the clutch thow out bearing my del sol had the same prob replaced the clutch gone lmk ill try to help you man pm me

Mr Egg Rollllll
11-07-2008, 08:14 AM
The sound is coming from the intake manifold or below it. I thought it was the alternator for a second, but I replaced it and it continued to do it.

1SOL2NV
11-08-2008, 01:58 AM
that sound your hearing is the hamster wheel in that lil ass motor you got LOL !!!!!!! jk ... you havent been on xbox ... you been SLIPPIN !!!!!