PDA

View Full Version : Radio Help???????

dub_girl
11-02-2008, 04:55 PM
Ok I finally got my radio back working today... I totally forgot that the radio station part was not working. Now that the radio is actually coming on again and I can hear my cd's I realize I really want my radio to play the actual radio stations... How can I figure out what is not working???? It is a 1993 Honda Civic. Some one told me the antenna is not plugged in...

Okay I am blonde so someone please help me and tell me how to check if the antenna is plugged in??????? Please!!!!!!:thinking:

Motivation
11-02-2008, 05:37 PM
Take the radio out, there should be a big black wire which is your antenna wire. It kind of looks like a jack plug in. There will be a hole in the back of your radio for it to plug in. Make sure it's plugged in.

Psycho
11-02-2008, 05:39 PM
Jam a flat head screwdriver into the CD port and hit it with a hammer. That otta learn it how to work. booya

Dozier
11-02-2008, 06:51 PM
^^^^shhhhh you can't say that...She is blonde remember? LOL J/K.

dub_girl
11-03-2008, 05:57 AM
Yal are great!!!! What would I do without you...:boobies:
^^^^shhhhh you can't say that...She is blonde remember? LOL J/K.

dub_girl
11-03-2008, 05:58 AM
Thx....:goodjob:
Take the radio out, there should be a big black wire which is your antenna wire. It kind of looks like a jack plug in. There will be a hole in the back of your radio for it to plug in. Make sure it's plugged in.