PDA

View Full Version : Pastors' younger brother threatened to file a police report on me.

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 04:01 PM
Well initially he was really going to, then apparently he pussied out and didn't. The funny thing is that he thought I was eighteen.

The best part is that it wasn't really over anything at all. This guy is a douchebag at church and he has a stupid riced out car, and when I saw it parked outside the church last friday I dumped a bunch of soda and food on the top and slung it on the windows. Afterwards there wasn't really anyone in the near vicinity to congratulate me, so I said something cool like, "Have fun cleaning your car faggot," to myself and snickered in victory. My new church nuthuggers were highly impressed when they learned of my deed.

An hour later I got a call from the guy's brother.

Him - Hey Alex I'm gonna need your parents' number to file a police report out on you.

Me - If you have a problem with me, why don't you just tell me directly.

Him - This is criminal activity. Do you know how long it takes to paint a car?

Me - Do you know how long it takes to take a car through a car wash?

Him - Well I'll just have to talk to you later.

Me - Whatever dude.

I'm thinking my actions could be construed as vandalism, but it is obvious that I'm not a lawyer.

What I'm wondering is, what would happen if he had filed a police report out on me for such a minor misdemeanor? I'm thinking it'd be more of a slap on the wrist.

Oh yeah here is the car, so you all know why I had to do it.

http://i34.tinypic.com/107nmeo.jpg

The situation isn't entirely over since I haven't seen them in person again yet, and they were also saying something about there being damage to the paint job.

Someone else did something to his car a while back and they were yelling about suing the dude for a while. I'm wondering if that'll happen to me.

:Ninja: Lol.
11-02-2008, 04:04 PM
Were you at the sonic meet thursday? Cause i think i saw your car and i was like "i think thats Maniacs car" and some dude looked at me. lol dunno if it was you..there was a crowd by that black STI.

11-02-2008, 04:05 PM
One question..why did your pour soda and throw food on it ? Lulz.

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 04:06 PM
Were you at the sonic meet thursday? Cause i think i saw your car and i was like "i think thats Maniacs car" and some dude looked at me. lol dunno if it was you..there was a crowd by that black STI.
I went to a funeral then stopped by that meet at malibu. So no, it wasn't me.

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 04:07 PM
One question..why did your pour soda and throw food on it ? Lulz.
Why did you put a space between it and your question mark?

11-02-2008, 04:08 PM
Cause i wanted to. Lol. Now answer my question. LOL

kthx. :D

Scotsman
11-02-2008, 04:09 PM
shouldnt have done it bro , they can get you for destruction of private property

11-02-2008, 04:09 PM
I went to a funeral then stopped by that meet at malibu. So no, it wasn't me.

Oh. I was at the Malibu meet too.Then left to the Sonic meet.

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 04:10 PM
shouldnt have done it bro , they can get you for destruction of private property
He's a ricer and a retard.

I mean, I know more about religion than he does. C'mon. It had to be done...

Scotsman
11-02-2008, 04:13 PM

I mean, I know more about religion than he does. C'mon. It had to be done...i dont disagree with what you did , just from a legal aspect i wouldnt have done it , and this has nothin to do with religion

11-02-2008, 04:13 PM

Wow.Cause he likes bodykits and spoilers and stickers on his car?You did that.
Wow. Not much of a reason.Cause if he likes it..he likes it..its his not yours or mine.Some people like his car some people dont. its his and he likes it. Deal with it.So every ricer you see , you throw food and drinks at it? You will need alot of drinks and food when you go to Jimmy carter..LOLOL.

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 04:14 PM
i dont disagree with what you did , just from a legal aspect i wouldnt have done it , and this has nothin to do with religion
I'm going to church today again, so lets see if he does/say anything.

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Wow.Cause he likes bodykits and spoilers and stickers on his car?You did that.
Wow. Not much of a reason.Cause if he likes it..he likes it..its his not yours or mine.Some people like his car some people dont. its his and he likes it. Deal with it.So every ricer you see , you throw food and drinks at it? You will need alot of drinks and food when you go to Jimmy carter..LOLOL.
Not only that but he rides Gods' nuts like crazy.

Jbauer
11-02-2008, 05:04 PM
Really dude, from a biblical perspective your suppose to try your best to solve your problems amongst each other before going to court, especially among 2 believers. If he does press charges, you will be able to make it right before appearing infront of a judge if he is a christian.
(Corinthians 6:1-8, Luke 12:58, Matthew 18:15, and a few more scriptures i don't feel like looking up.)
Why would you do that to someones car man.. no matter how crappy it looks and how much of a jerk the guy is..the unwritten rule is we don't mess with each others car.
No matter how he sucks up to God or w/e, just let it slide man! the kid is the pastors son, they always end up messed up some how or another lol. I believe Satan has a special eye for the preachers son and he wants them to end up like fools (proverbs 23:24, proverbs 23:15) and once he gets the kid like that, the kid is screwed! (proverbs 27:22)

It's the devils wish everyones kids ends up like that, especially if the kid is the son of a man who destroys strongholds that the evil one works hard to put up. Just sayin'..he may not be able to help being a jerk. Vandalizing his car was not the answer
:blah: :blah: :blah: :2cents:

DrivenMind
11-02-2008, 05:09 PM
I mean the dude has a right to drive a shitty car.

You should be thankful he makes you look good.

HyPer50
11-02-2008, 05:31 PM
You sure he thought you were 18? Cause your actions seem like that of a 12 year old.. Only pussies fuck with cars, even riced out one. Nothin' wrong with laughing and making fun of someones car, but you're the "retarded" one for putting shit on his car.

Turbo04
11-02-2008, 05:31 PM
It's really to bad he did not cause thats a real dickheaded thing to do no matter what the car looks like or how big a douche he is. IMO your story makes you look like more a shit head then him. And yes what you did is destruction of property no matter how justified you feel you were, the big issue isn't so much what you could be charged with it's the risk you put yourself in from lawsuits by your actions, and yes all it takes is him getting pissed enough about it to take you to court. No court in the country will accept your " He's a ricer and a retard" argument. Infact this being done at a church in todays society it could even be argued that it's a religious hate crime with out too much trouble. So ya, way to go you :)

Kyle
11-02-2008, 05:34 PM
I can picture you doing that, esp. with no one there. most people would have to have a friend encourage them, im impressed.

Psycho
11-02-2008, 05:35 PM
Man, Alex, you're stupid if you really did that. If they're saying they wanna press charges or take you to court, it's time to stop trying to act like the world biggest bad ass in front of them, and start being as diplomatic as possible to them. You don't gotta be a pussy, but don't entice them. I would advise you to try and downplay it as much as possible if one of your "buddies" at church bring it up as well.

redrumracer
11-02-2008, 05:57 PM
more importantly why would you admit to this on ia or anywhere in public?

81911SC
11-02-2008, 06:00 PM
Well initially he was really going to, then apparently he pussied out and didn't. The funny thing is that he thought I was eighteen.

The best part is that it wasn't really over anything at all. This guy is a douchebag at church and he has a stupid riced out car, and when I saw it parked outside the church last friday I dumped a bunch of soda and food on the top and slung it on the windows. Afterwards there wasn't really anyone in the near vicinity to congratulate me, so I said something cool like, "Have fun cleaning your car faggot," to myself and snickered in victory. My new church nuthuggers were highly impressed when they learned of my deed.

You want to know why you're a faggot? Read that over.

OneSlow5pt0
11-02-2008, 06:14 PM
yea that wasnt cool man

Ed
11-02-2008, 06:18 PM
Fucking with another man's car is not cool, no matter how ugly it is. I am sure he's very proud of it, even though we all hate it.

Dracc
11-02-2008, 06:18 PM
that is the ugliest cavalier I have ever seen.. glad I dont own one any more.. hahahah RWD FTW

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 06:31 PM
You want to know why you're a faggot?
Because you're a ridiculous fucking moron that's awesome to point and laugh at?

rickgiblin
11-02-2008, 06:33 PM
dude, that was a bitch ass move. its one thing to fuck with a dude when hes there, but its another thing to fuck with a mans ride at all, no matter how ugly as fuck it is. a car cant defend itself. its like boxing with a guy with no arms. it just isnt right. own up to what you did, face the consequences and be a man. not some little 10 yearold bitch

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 06:33 PM
Really dude, from a biblical perspective your suppose to try your best to solve your problems amongst each other before going to court, especially among 2 believers. If he does press charges, you will be able to make it right before appearing infront of a judge if he is a christian.
(Corinthians 6:1-8, Luke 12:58, Matthew 18:15, and a few more scriptures i don't feel like looking up.)
Why would you do that to someones car man.. no matter how crappy it looks and how much of a jerk the guy is..the unwritten rule is we don't mess with each others car.
No matter how he sucks up to God or w/e, just let it slide man! the kid is the pastors son, they always end up messed up some how or another lol. I believe Satan has a special eye for the preachers son and he wants them to end up like fools (proverbs 23:24, proverbs 23:15) and once he gets the kid like that, the kid is screwed! (proverbs 27:22)

It's the devils wish everyones kids ends up like that, especially if the kid is the son of a man who destroys strongholds that the evil one works hard to put up. Just sayin'..he may not be able to help being a jerk. Vandalizing his car was not the answer
:blah: :blah: :blah: :2cents:

You sure he thought you were 18? Cause your actions seem like that of a 12 year old.. Only pussies fuck with cars, even riced out one. Nothin' wrong with laughing and making fun of someones car, but you're the "retarded" one for putting shit on his car.

It's really to bad he did not cause thats a real dickheaded thing to do no matter what the car looks like or how big a douche he is. IMO your story makes you look like more a shit head then him. And yes what you did is destruction of property no matter how justified you feel you were, the big issue isn't so much what you could be charged with it's the risk you put yourself in from lawsuits by your actions, and yes all it takes is him getting pissed enough about it to take you to court. No court in the country will accept your " He's a ricer and a retard" argument. Infact this being done at a church in todays society it could even be argued that it's a religious hate crime with out too much trouble. So ya, way to go you :)

Man, Alex, you're stupid if you really did that. If they're saying they wanna press charges or take you to court, it's time to stop trying to act like the world biggest bad ass in front of them, and start being as diplomatic as possible to them. You don't gotta be a pussy, but don't entice them. I would advise you to try and downplay it as much as possible if one of your "buddies" at church bring it up as well.

more importantly why would you admit to this on ia or anywhere in public?
lol

green91
11-02-2008, 06:34 PM
Can we get some people to save this thread? This would be great evidence if the guy would like to file a report. I agree the guy has poor taste in his car but that doesn't give you the right to vandalize it! Be glad that guy is nicer than I would be if i caught someone messing with my cars.

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 06:34 PM
Can we get some people to save this thread? This would be great evidence if the guy would like to file a report. I agree the guy has poor taste in his car but that doesn't give you the right to vandalize it! Be glad that guy is nicer than I would be if i caught someone messing with my cars.
Go ahead and save it.

That faggot will never see this thread.

81911SC
11-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Because you're a ridiculous fucking moron that's awesome to point and laugh at?Coming from you that means a lot. I mean you do some serious e thugging "battles" and you trash other peoples cars. Hardcore bro, real hard.

81911SC
Can we get some people to save this thread? This would be great evidence if the guy would like to file a report. I agree the guy has poor taste in his car but that doesn't give you the right to vandalize it! Be glad that guy is nicer than I would be if i caught someone messing with my cars.That's why I quoted him. :goodjob:

Maniacc
dude, that was a bitch ass move. its one thing to fuck with a dude when hes there, but its another thing to fuck with a mans ride at all, no matter how ugly as fuck it is. a car cant defend itself. its like boxing with a guy with no arms. it just isnt right. own up to what you did, face the consequences and be a man. not some little 10 yearold bitch
I'll man up next time I see him.

Me - Hey man, some guys on a internet forum made me change my mind about the whole situation. I'm sorry.

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Coming from you that means a lot. I mean you do some serious e thugging "battles" and you trash other peoples cars. Hardcore bro, real hard.
QFT

81911SC
11-02-2008, 06:37 PM
QFThttp://smiliesftw.com/x/hsugh.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

Motivation
11-02-2008, 06:38 PM
What kind of soda did you waste in this action?

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Gene, you're obviously unhappy dude.

It's pretty easy to see that by reading your posts. As weird as it may sound, one of the contributing factors to being unhappy is being a shitty poster.

And by shitty poster, I mean posting up whack ass retorts.

You would be far better off if you just corrected the way you think and behaved. It's not that hard, it just requires focus.

And by focus, I mean suicide

green91
11-02-2008, 06:40 PM
Maniac ill be honest i usually think youre hilarious but this thread has officially brought you to a bitch level.

81911SC
11-02-2008, 06:40 PM
Gene, you're obviously unhappy dude.

It's pretty easy to see that by reading your posts. As weird as it may sound, one of the contributing factors to being unhappy is being a shitty poster.

And by shitty to others I mean posting up whack ass retorts.

You would be far better off if you just corrected the way you think and behaved. It's not that hard, it just requires focus.

And by focus, I mean suicideAnd here you go again. I'm not sure if you think you're a funny or smart but everyone else knows the answer.

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 06:41 PM
What kind of soda did you waste in this action?
Coca-cola, son.

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 06:42 PM
And here you go again. I'm not sure if you think you're a funny or smart but everyone else knows the answer.
God you suck so bad.

Look you moped riding cum ninja, I thought I told you to never post in one of my threads again. Remember last time? You got torn the fuck up, and you'll get prolapsed this time. If you continue.

81911SC
11-02-2008, 06:44 PM
God you suck so bad.

Look you moped riding cum ninja, I thought I told you to never post in one of my threads again. Remember last time? You got torn the fuck up, and you'll get prolapsed this time. If you continue.Why the fuck do you think people (myself included) give a shit about what you say or think? Goddamn Alex, how fucking stupid are you?

http://smiliesftw.com/x/huge_rofl.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 06:44 PM
Maniac ill be honest i usually think youre hilarious but this thread has officially brought you to a bitch level.
Dude, it was a joke.

:lmfao:

If you knew about my situation you would know that I don't have a cell phone atm. I go to church and leave early.

I'm just trollin'.

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 06:46 PM
Why the fuck do you think people (myself included) give a shit about what you say or think? Goddamn Alex, how fucking stupid are you?
Because I'm kewl and people like me?

And if by stupid you mean incredibly clever, then I'm the king of stupid.

81911SC
11-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Because I'm kewl and people like me?

And if by stupid you mean incredibly clever, then I'm the king of stupid.I'm going to go ahead and doubt both counts.

Capt._Ron
11-02-2008, 06:48 PM

LOL no need to go to the cops on something like that. If you had done that to my car and I knew who it was you i would just beat the f*ck out of you. I would beat you so bad that you would never f*ck with my car again. Im not trying to e-thug im just saying thats what your actions deserve and thats what I would do if it was my car.

Capt._Ron
11-02-2008, 06:49 PM
dammit!! I just got owned ha ha

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 06:49 PM
I'm going to go ahead and doubt both counts.
Gene, seriously dude. You got pwnt just like every other time you attempted to talk shit on this forum.

Your asshole must have more stitches in it than a catchers mitt by now.

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 06:50 PM
dammit!! I just got owned ha ha
:D

lmfao, twas a good troll.

81911SC
11-02-2008, 06:52 PM
Gene, seriously dude. You got pwnt just like every other time you attempted to talk shit on this forum.

Your asshole must have more stitches in it than a catchers mitt by now.The way I see it is: You're an idiot, this is something you would do. So I can believe it. Now, just cause you say you're trolling won't make me just believe you. Hence why I don't like Obama.

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 06:53 PM
The way I see it is: You're an idiot, this is something you would do. So I can believe it. Now, just cause you say you're trolling won't make me just believe you. Hence why I don't like Obama.
I thought you didn't like Obama because he has huge ears?

Capt._Ron
11-02-2008, 06:54 PM
Im laughing at myself b/c i was seriously kinda riled up about that post lol.
Reps that was good LOL

DrivenMind
11-02-2008, 06:56 PM
NVM it was a joke. Fucking lame shit.

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 06:57 PM
Yea I mean frankly dude, you just sort of sound like a tool.

"Omg, This guy was such a ricer I put my food on his car, because I don't like the way it looks."

He can make his shitty car look however he wants it to. This is fuckin America dude, everyone in this country has a right to make their private property look as silly as they want. I bet if it was a big black dude you wouldn't have done shit. This guy you're picking on is probably smaller than you I'd be willing to bet. That makes you a bully, not only that but your picking on someone because they're ignorant of car culture, which makes you a fucking douche bag. Gee I'm sure the guy will want to make friends with guys with nice cars now.

If you wanted to look cool you could have at least done something worth the destruction charges your gonna get. Like ripped the spoiler off the trunk lid.
You're right man. I feel terrible now.

TIGERJC
11-02-2008, 06:58 PM
Why was you going to church in the first place?

I am shame

DrivenMind
11-02-2008, 06:58 PM
lol at me for not reading the whole thing.

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 07:06 PM
Hmmm...

:ninja:

I'm going to go to some place full of fire 'n shit when I die.

Motivation
11-02-2008, 07:10 PM
Hmmm...

:ninja:

I'm going to go to some place full of fire 'n shit when I die.

The crematory?

Jbauer
11-02-2008, 07:16 PM
I know more about religion than he does.

Lol, Ok.

Blitanicle99
11-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Wait you went to church? LOL

Vteckidd
11-02-2008, 08:58 PM
stupid, so what if hes a ricer, why disrespect his car and his PROPERTY.

WHat if he thought your car was some POS an decided to piss all over it, how would you feel.

Ricer or not, its his property , and you damaged it.

you deserve whatever happens, but i highly doubt this really happened

Jason..
11-02-2008, 09:17 PM
Hahaha dont drop the soap!!!!!!

Motivation
11-02-2008, 09:41 PM
stupid, so what if hes a ricer, why disrespect his car and his PROPERTY.

WHat if he thought your car was some POS an decided to piss all over it, how would you feel.

Ricer or not, its his property , and you damaged it.

you deserve whatever happens, but i highly doubt this really happened

Good observation... :lmfao:

Catnip
11-02-2008, 10:17 PM
Alex, you're my hero, before and after I read it was a joke.

:lmfao:

DrivenMind
11-02-2008, 10:49 PM
I love how all of these sneaky Im going to claim I did something threads keep popping up.

T.S.
11-03-2008, 09:27 AM
ok so if he didnt file a report at the time at which the crime happened i doubt he can file one a few days later. With out a police officer actually seeing the vehicle i doubt they will be able to file charges for distruction of private property. Im going to ask someone who knows the law really good... brb....

T.S.
11-03-2008, 09:33 AM
ok so found out from my source that they cant file a report afterwards.. so your ok to keep being an asshole! Congrats!

Ed
11-03-2008, 09:37 AM
ok so found out from my source that they cant file a report afterwards.. so your ok to keep being an asshole! Congrats!

according to him it was a "joke" and we all got "pwnt" for believing him.

Friggintitsman
11-03-2008, 09:38 AM
Fuck calling the police I would break you for that shit. Seriously you don't mess with a mans shit like that. And if you do... do it while he is standing there watching you do it. Then if he is too much of a bitch to do anything about it then he deserves it I guess.

Oh and BTW..... LMAO you go to church.

T.S.
11-03-2008, 11:34 AM

should have known better... o well it didnt take much for me find out just an email. :D Now we all know. :goodjob:

Maniacc
11-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Fuck calling the police I would break you for that shit. Seriously you don't mess with a mans shit like that. And if you do... do it while he is standing there watching you do it. Then if he is too much of a bitch to do anything about it then he deserves it I guess.

Oh and BTW..... LMAO you go to church.
Yea, I would never do something like that.

Just felt like trollin' these cats here on IA. I knew they would trip over something like this. LOL, and what's so funny 'bout me going to church? God is saving my life and directing me in the right direction. Right direction to confusion that is.

getPWNT

I love how all of these sneaky Im going to claim I did something threads keep popping up.
This has been the first time I've pulled something like this.

I didn't even notice other people claiming that they did one thing and not really doing it.

Maniacc
11-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Hahaha, so even if this was true.

That 'faggot' aka made up character would've been fucked?! Sweet...

Friggintitsman
11-03-2008, 02:05 PM
Yea, I would never do something like that.

Just felt like trollin' these cats here on IA. I knew they would trip over something like this. LOL, and what's so funny 'bout me going to church? God is saving my life and directing me in the right direction. Right direction to confusion that is.

I figured after reading the thread.

BTW I see you got pink over at rogan forums. lol join the club.

Maniacc
11-03-2008, 02:08 PM
I figured after reading the thread.

BTW I see you got pink over at rogan forums. lol join the club.
Hahaha, yea I got pinked just because I hit 100 posts in less than a day and kept talking shit. It got removed within' a few days.

Just checked it out and my name's still light brownish. Feel like trollin?

Friggintitsman
11-03-2008, 02:14 PM
Hahaha, yea I got pinked just because I hit 100 posts in less than a day and kept talking shit. It got removed within' a few days.

Just checked it out and my name's still light brownish. Feel like trollin?

I got pink for posting a redirect to sourmath.com. It's been there for months now and they won't take it off. lol

I would but I don't remember my password. I have it saved on my computer at home.

DrivenMind
11-03-2008, 03:05 PM
This has been the first time I've pulled something like this.

I didn't even notice other people claiming that they did one thing and not really doing it.

Yea there was an I drove shit faced home from Athens, and made it through two road blocks thread a week or so ago.

stephanie
11-03-2008, 06:01 PM
dont ever ride around forest park, you will get REALLY pissed off then.

seriously, legal trouble isnt worth it.