PDA

View Full Version : Last night... We helped a cop.

Julio
11-02-2008, 03:57 PM
Last night an event happen on a certain road.... Me and My cousin were heading to a certain night club..

We saw something going on, it was ONE cop and 2 Male suspects.

How did we helped ? Well, I took my car as the 2 suspects were trying to drive off and blocked them completly.

Is unfortunate that one of the guys got away, He was the driver.. The cop got him out of the car and the suspect faught the cop off.
But the passenger was arrested.

When another backup came to help, The backup officer asked the cop that was on the scene if We were involved with anything since we really couldnt move since we were blocking the suspects car.
The other cop said NO.. But tell them to wait. So we waited for about 15 minutes, the cop took our names down and address, thanked us for what we did.. he was really glad we hleped out.

Now, We had a girl in the car.. and she was freaking out.. and saying why the we did what we did and yada yada..

Would you have done the same or what? we saw everything the 2 suspects did and knew they were wrong..

I don't want to go into details about what exactly happened... just incase .. you never know who's reading.... And this happened in Gwinnett.

Scotsman
11-02-2008, 03:59 PM
props for being a model citizen , i'd of done the same thing

4dmin
11-02-2008, 04:00 PM
dayum man good job - never know man you very well possibly saved the officer :goodjob:

:Ninja: Lol.
11-02-2008, 04:01 PM
Great job julio!! :D i would of done that too ! Probably Saved some lives too man. you don't know what they were up to if they didnt get arrested and ran away. OR they could of killed someone while they were running away with the car. Good job bro. props.!

EJ25RUN
11-02-2008, 04:02 PM
:goodjob:

:Ninja: Lol.
11-02-2008, 04:02 PM
dayum man good job - never know man you very well possibly saved the officer :goodjob:

Beat me to it. lol

collins
11-02-2008, 04:04 PM
yo, the vette didnt get hurt did it? i dunno, i'm iffy on shit like that... i mean if its obvious i might be of assistance, then sure, but sometimes i feel like i might be more in the way than helpful, afterall, that's what they're trained to do... but good job mang! props to ya?

Scotsman
11-02-2008, 04:06 PM
yo, the vette didnt get hurt did it? i dunno, i'm iffy on shit like that... i mean if its obvious i might be of assistance, then sure, but sometimes i feel like i might be more in the way than helpful, afterall, that's what they're trained to do... but good job mang! props to ya?wb lol

AlanŽ
11-02-2008, 04:09 PM
Props man. I definitely would have helped if i had been in a position to.

Julio
11-02-2008, 04:15 PM
yo, the vette didnt get hurt did it? i dunno, i'm iffy on shit like that... i mean if its obvious i might be of assistance, then sure, but sometimes i feel like i might be more in the way than helpful, afterall, that's what they're trained to do... but good job mang! props to ya?

It was adrenaline rush more then anything man.. and I was driving the yota :D

Benefit
11-02-2008, 04:17 PM
i would of blocked the cops in

MachNU
11-02-2008, 04:17 PM
good thing you did that, i would have gotten his name that way if you ever got a ticket you could call in a favor!

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 04:18 PM
A hispanic doing that? I would've never thought this could happen.

I'd expect this from some hardcore americans. LOL

redrumracer
great job man, and you never know, helping that officer may also help you out in the future if you need help with a ticket. you never know.

Scotsman
A hispanic doing that? I would've never thought this could happen.

I'd expect this from some hardcore americans. LOLQFT fence jumper ,lol

MachNU
11-02-2008, 04:20 PM
great job man, and you never know, helping that officer may also help you out in the future if you need help with a ticket. you never know.

repost!

redrumracer
11-02-2008, 04:32 PM
repost!
prob, but im lazy and didnt feel like reading everyones post.

XLR8NMR2
11-02-2008, 04:40 PM
How long did it take backup to arrive?

Reason why i asked is because i got pulled over in johns creek there was literally 2 cops behind me in 30 seconds and another on the way...Cops usually never need help.

I wonder what those guys did though, obviously something bad enough to get them running.

G.C
11-02-2008, 04:42 PM
:goodjob::goodjob: Good job and you did the right thing.

Xrated O.G.
11-02-2008, 04:42 PM
Nice fawking job dude.... Proud to here you did this. If only more people in the world gave a shit we would be that much closer to a prefect world. I know I know Im dreaming but it doesnt hurt.

Julio
11-02-2008, 05:16 PM
How long did it take backup to arrive?

Reason why i asked is because i got pulled over in johns creek there was literally 2 cops behind me in 30 seconds and another on the way...Cops usually never need help.

I wonder what those guys did though, obviously something bad enough to get them running.

I would say about 10 minutes or so.. But honestly I don't know how accurate that is because I didnt notice when the cop called for backup... Traffic was rough also.

Got Milk?
11-02-2008, 05:56 PM
man, i would have gotten out and helped the 2 criminals get away. j/k u did the rite thing and i would probably do the same.

ScrapMetalDSM
11-02-2008, 11:05 PM
I salute you for what you did. Cops will on occasion need help from citizens if outnumbered. Generally, if there is more than one suspect per cop, they call for another unit to come and assist.

EX: I was riding along with the crime suppression unit of Gwinnett Police and we pulled over a vehicle with 5 male passengers. The cop I was with went over the radio " yadda yadda cop talk 5 male occupants" and within MINUTES, there were 5 other officers on scene. It was pure awesomeness

BobbyFresco
11-03-2008, 07:39 AM
Nice fawking job dude.... Proud to here you did this. If only more people in the world gave a shit we would be that much closer to a prefect world. I know I know Im dreaming but it doesnt hurt.

x2