PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P, Corey Burchfield...

Kalifornia087
09-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Corey Burchfield passed away on memorial day. Od'd.... I was friends with him for Friends for Seven long years... Never lost a friend to drugs or anything else for that matter... Pretty devastating... He was 16 years old. Funeral Friday... His older brother and friends of his are going to finish a fox body coupe mustang that he was working on for him.
R.I.P Corey B, Loved by many, missed by more. I will Miss you :(

NzProjeKt
09-07-2005, 10:29 PM
Corey Burchfield passed away on memorial day. Od'd.... I was friends with him for Friends for Seven long years... Never lost a friend to drugs or anything else for that matter... Pretty devastating... He was 16 years old. Funeral Friday... His older brother and friends of his are going to finish a fox body coupe mustang that he was working on for him.
sorry to hear that.. how did he pass away??

Leisa
09-07-2005, 10:33 PM

you mean Labor Day..right... sorry to hear for the loss.. we send our condolences

5thgcelica
09-07-2005, 10:35 PM
damn..16....:(

RandomGuy
09-07-2005, 10:39 PM
sux

Jimmy B
09-07-2005, 11:27 PM
sorry to hear about the passing.. thats what drugs do to you...

ahmonrah
09-08-2005, 12:13 AM
sorry to hear that.. how did he pass away??
not much for reading huh.....give up reading by osmosis, PLEASE!!

Kalifornia087[/b]]....Od'd.... I was friends with him for Friends for Seven long years... Never lost a friend to drugs or anything else for that matter... Pretty devastating...
SORRY TO HEAR THAT HOMIE...."SEX, MY ANTI-DRUG"

RandomGuy
09-08-2005, 01:06 AM

SORRY TO HEAR THAT HOMIE...."SEX, MY ANTI-DRUG"
maybe he wanted to know HOW he died... there are millions of ways to die from "drugs" in general... maybe he fell off the roof of a drug store onto an empty advil bottle that was pointed? Maybe he took too many laxatives, maybe he took too many shots, maybe he snorted too many lines, maybe this, maybe that. so stfu ;)

it sux when shit like this happens but more meaning to if u know sum1's abusing something, SNITCH LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.

ahmonrah
09-08-2005, 01:16 AM
ok. KALI mentioned his homeboy died of an OD. overdose of drugs. excessive ingestion of drugs. lethal dose of drugs,be it a controlled substance or OTC medication. what drug he took and how is irrelavent. it's a tragic yet preventable loss of life and he noted how he died in the original post. as far as me S-ingTFU, uh ...wont happen.

RandomGuy
09-08-2005, 01:20 AM
what drug he took and how is irrelavent.
to you... So its wrong for someone else to ask a question against your beliefs, SOMEONE ELSE's THREAD. ok...

i stand by that STFU and raise it another :eye:

ahmonrah
09-08-2005, 02:09 AM
:lmfao:^^^^^^

Ruiner
09-08-2005, 07:56 AM
I'd still like to know the specifics before I comment.

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-08-2005, 08:10 AM
If I'm not mistaken, and this is the guy I'm thinking of, he died at 7:42 on Monday of an overdose of zanax... His older brother Paul is a friend of mine...

thinkfast®
09-08-2005, 09:27 AM
Paul wall baby, peoples champ

sucks to hear man, good luck w/ the car build up..

Hulud
09-08-2005, 09:33 AM
he died at 7:42 on Monday of an overdose of Xanaxcorrect if for ya ;)

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-08-2005, 09:37 AM
thanks.. i couldnt remember how it was spelled! lol

£G2♣
09-08-2005, 11:45 AM
sorry to hear..

NzProjeKt
09-08-2005, 03:08 PM
yea I was wondering what drug he died from and how it went down....
but thanks for showing concern regarding my reading abilites... READ BETWEEN HIS LINES... >>>> :2up:

buddha@TeamFX
09-08-2005, 03:29 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to his family...Cory had some great ideas for the notch...I'm sure his brother and them will do great with it.

quickdodge®
09-08-2005, 05:46 PM

I'm gonna have to say...that's why you don't do drugs. I feel for his family, but certainly not for him. Later, QD.

IntenseEclipse
09-20-2005, 12:20 AM
They are cousins of my cousin if that makes any sense. Where do yall live and how did you know him/Them?

T.C.
09-20-2005, 01:25 AM
Sorry for your loss. Losing great people sux. If you dont mind me asking, how much Xanax did he take? I know people that take up to 10 bars in 1 day, and I keep telling them that they need to be careful. Xanax feel's really great and the more you take the better you feel, but anything over 4mg's a day is considered toxic. Oh and by the way, for those that don't know, 1 bar is 2mg's.

Georgia_boy
09-20-2005, 02:30 AM
sorry to hear your loss, i had a friend of mine OD not long ago so i know where you are coming from. -M

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-20-2005, 10:32 AM
Actually I have another correction.. He didn't die of an overdose.. he did take 2 xanax however, he didn't die because of that.. he fell asleep on his back and he has acid reflux and vomited in his sleep and drowned...

Kalifornia087
09-20-2005, 01:28 PM
Actually I have another correction.. He didn't die of an overdose.. he did take 2 xanax however, he didn't die because of that.. he fell asleep on his back and he has acid reflux and vomited in his sleep and drowned...

WEll his brother said that he found him and that he everdosed, so that is why i say that... they may have gotten the toxicology report back by now, but i have not been over there yet.

T.C.
09-20-2005, 01:30 PM
^^I heard about this, a friend of mine was friends w\him. Sorry again.

Kalifornia087
09-20-2005, 01:31 PM
Thanks, i appreciate it.

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-20-2005, 03:44 PM
yea, that's what i was told by a mutual friend of pauls and mine.. but supposidly it's different now..

Kevykev
09-20-2005, 03:53 PM

Damn what a sad unexpected way to go!

Sorry to hear that!