PDA

View Full Version : Misc What no love for the Yellow Jackets?

bigdare23
11-02-2008, 10:01 AM
About damn time we beat Florida St!!! In addition, Miami beat Virgina so that helps our bid for the ACC championship game! Hopefully we can keep up the pace.

Deke
11-02-2008, 10:20 AM
No doubt. That game was great yesterday. I don't think I've ever heard that stadium louder than when we successfully executed that fake field goal/punt and put them on the 1. But then when that fumble happened it was just another level. I had so prepared myself for defeat, and when we came up with that ball, the celebration that occurred was epic.

Now we just need either Virginia or VT to lose another game. And whoever has that extra loss needs to win the UVA vs. VT game. And we have to win out of course. :D But the way the ACC is going this year, I wouldn't be surprised.

Scotsman
11-02-2008, 10:21 AM
i give props to tech this year and faq D!

OneSlow5pt0
11-02-2008, 11:57 AM
yea,it was a good game to close for me though.......but tech should be back in the top 25 next week

Deke
11-02-2008, 02:01 PM
yea,it was a good game to close for me though.......but tech should be back in the top 25 next week

Number 22 according to the AP poll. BCS isn't up yet.

Hopefully we can hold on to a top 25 spot longer than one week this time.

OneSlow5pt0
11-02-2008, 02:05 PM
so wats deal with nesbitt? i didnt see the game just last 5 mins

he gonna be out for NC game?

Deke
11-02-2008, 02:16 PM
so wats deal with nesbitt? i didnt see the game just last 5 mins

he gonna be out for NC game?

He hurt his ankle. He walked off the field and apparently x-rays are negative, but I think it's still questionable as to whether or not he'll be playing on Saturday.

OneSlow5pt0
11-02-2008, 02:18 PM
He hurt his ankle. He walked off the field and apparently x-rays are negative, but I think it's still questionable as to whether or not he'll be playing on Saturday.

damn,he gets hurt so much,hes great whens hes in there........but hope shaw can play alot better,and nesbitt is 100% for thursday night with the U and UGA game

Deke
11-02-2008, 02:29 PM
damn,he gets hurt so much,hes great whens hes in there........but hope shaw can play alot better,and nesbitt is 100% for thursday night with the U and UGA game

My thoughts exactly.

Shaw had a rough time yesterday. I'm hoping it was just a fluke because he looked really good in all of his previous pt. But it would be even better if Nesbitt just got healthy. Our offense was on fire last night until he got injured.

AlanŽ
11-02-2008, 02:29 PM
GT FTMFW

OneSlow5pt0
11-02-2008, 02:33 PM
My thoughts exactly.

Shaw had a rough time yesterday. I'm hoping it was just a fluke because he looked really good in all of his previous pt. But it would be even better if Nesbitt just got healthy. Our offense was on fire last night until he got injured.

yea i got home i was looking at the box score,and was compareing 1st half to 2nd...im like wTF happened......and it was him getting injured

yea shaw was great in the little winning streak we had,i mean i think we will be ok ith him and NC,if we come to play and arnt looking ahead to miami

Random Hero
11-02-2008, 11:16 PM
Yeah, I heard it was a good game, didn't get a chance to watch it though.

I'm an FSU fan, so it sucked for me...haha.

Nicely done though, GT, nicely done...