PDA

View Full Version : lolz , friday night drunkage!!!!!!

Scotsman
10-31-2008, 08:31 PM
FAQ!!!!!!!!!!!! i iz drunk , discuss

Alan®
10-31-2008, 08:33 PM
Oh noes

Scotsman
10-31-2008, 08:35 PM
oh yez

Echonova
11-01-2008, 09:06 AM
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc86/marta_revengeddd/layouts/photography/photography.jpg

Scotsman
11-01-2008, 09:13 AM
lol more drunkage to continue tonight

Echonova
11-01-2008, 09:16 AM
lol more drunkage to continue tonightHow is that different than any other night of your life??? You're the DRUNKScotsman for God's sake!!!;)

Scotsman
11-01-2008, 09:20 AM
How is that different than any other night of your life??? You're the DRUNKScotsman for God's sake!!!;)i about fell out my chair , lolz

Echonova
11-01-2008, 09:38 AM
i about fell out my chair , lolzBecause you're drunk?:D

Scotsman
11-01-2008, 09:43 AM
not yet

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-01-2008, 09:48 AM
You plan on answering my PM, you skirt wearing faggot?

Scotsman
11-01-2008, 09:51 AM
lolz , sorry ,i'll let echo explain my post and it will anwser your pm

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202371

Echonova
11-01-2008, 11:01 AM
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o157/jmarkj/share%20this/lol_wut_by_stfuah.jpg

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-01-2008, 11:23 AM
LOL..what?

Well where is the place at?

Scotsman
11-01-2008, 01:16 PM
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o157/jmarkj/share%20this/lol_wut_by_stfuah.jpg:thinking::screwy::lmfao:expl ain to him what plantin tulips is

Echonova
11-01-2008, 01:21 PM
Species Tulips are different from the hybridized garden tulips, seen in gardens world wide, in that they are less widely grown—and known—than the garden hybrids, and are unlikely to ever outsell or even approach their level of popularity. However, more and more species are becoming available each year.

Species tulips are frequently listed under the heading ‘botanical tulips’, which makes them sound dull or specialized, and probably difficult to grow. Tulip species are not difficult to grow and they are certainly not dull.

You do not have to buy species tulips new every year to guarantee flowers. Plant the bulbs in the right place and they will re-bloom year after year with colorful flowers, and, in time, may even increase by themselves to form sizeable colonies.

Tulip species are the starting point in the long story of the garden tulip and they are still out there, growing in the wild—in Europe, North Africa, and Asia. They are usually smaller and less bold than the garden hybrids, and extra care may be needed to grow some of them successfully, but they amaze with the intensity of their color and surprise with the size of their flowers. Growing in distant mountain ranges, hidden gorges, and remote meadows are plants that wouldn’t look out of place in the brightest, most flamboyant garden.

Scotsman
11-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Species Tulips are different from the hybridized garden tulips, seen in gardens world wide, in that they are less widely grown—and known—than the garden hybrids, and are unlikely to ever outsell or even approach their level of popularity. However, more and more species are becoming available each year.

Species tulips are frequently listed under the heading ‘botanical tulips’, which makes them sound dull or specialized, and probably difficult to grow. Tulip species are not difficult to grow and they are certainly not dull.

You do not have to buy species tulips new every year to guarantee flowers. Plant the bulbs in the right place and they will re-bloom year after year with colorful flowers, and, in time, may even increase by themselves to form sizeable colonies.

Tulip species are the starting point in the long story of the garden tulip and they are still out there, growing in the wild—in Europe, North Africa, and Asia. They are usually smaller and less bold than the garden hybrids, and extra care may be needed to grow some of them successfully, but they amaze with the intensity of their color and surprise with the size of their flowers. Growing in distant mountain ranges, hidden gorges, and remote meadows are plants that wouldn’t look out of place in the brightest, most flamboyant garden.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:ass hat!!!! you know what i mean ,lol

alpine_aw11
11-01-2008, 06:23 PM
I still feel like shit from last night. Crazy ass Halloween parties ftw.

cactusEG
11-01-2008, 09:56 PM
FAQ!!!!!!!!!!!! i iz drunk , discuss

Tequila and grey goose FTW tonight....