PDA

View Full Version : Red Chevy Truck with a State Rep. Plate

jwrape
10-31-2008, 12:16 PM
Ok…… I normally wouldn’t do this, but this guy needs to be stopped before he kills some one, seriously!:2up:

Every morning I drive to work I drive up Hwy 316 to 85 S and so on to work. Well almost every morning, I see this Red Chevy truck with 20" Chrome wheels and dual exhaust, real nice truck, but anyway, every morning I see him, he is either tailgating someone, or swerving in and out of traffic and cuts multiple people off. Now this isn’t just once. I’ve been driving to work with this guy almost every morning for over 4 months. He has tailgated me but not every time, but EVERYTIME I see him in the morning he does tailgate more than one person around me in traffic, he has routinely done over 90mph on 316 through Dacula and Lawrenceville as well as Hwy 85 and just this morning he cut off a Semi in front of me that was pretty scary to say the least. The semi flicked his high beams at him and swerved.

He’s gonna get someone killed.

The Kicker is this: While driving around him this morning I notice his license plate is Barrow County 7670 SR. That is a State Representative’s Plate:eek: . I know because I have a close friend that is a State Representative and has the same SR at the end of all his plates.

With this knowledge I looked up the SR for Barrow County and emailed him about this truck and asked him to have a talk with this person about his driving habits since I have two little girls that are some times with me and I would like to live and have them live long enough to see them grow into adults.

If someone has the ability to look this guy’s plate up, you should and some how let him know he needs to slow down and be a little more courteous to the drivers around him before something happens.

Next time I see him driving like a Indy car racer I am calling the police right after I take a picture of the truck and send it to them as well. :camera:

Red_Phoenix
10-31-2008, 12:28 PM
Somebody is gonna get in trouble!!!:ninja: seriously though that guy needs to be stopped if its that bad. Good luck with it!:goodjob:

DJ Maestro
10-31-2008, 12:30 PM
I'm sorry, I'll stop driving like douche. :(

jwrape
10-31-2008, 12:31 PM
It is bad:2up:

Tech5
10-31-2008, 12:33 PM
call the dayum cops!

DJ Maestro
10-31-2008, 12:34 PM
It is bad:2up:

I totally agree with you man. I was only playing around. Whoever the driver is definitely needs to be stopped before he really does kill someone. I bet that would tarnish his SR position then.

jwrape
10-31-2008, 12:35 PM
call the dayum cops!
Tomorrow morning if he's at it again!:goodjob:

jwrape
10-31-2008, 12:36 PM
I totally agree with you man. I was only playing around. Whoever the driver is definitely needs to be stopped before he really does kill someone. I bet that would tarnish his SR position then.

The thing with SR's is that most Police won't give them a ticket, that's prolly a lot of the reason he's been doing it for so long. SR's can get out of traffic violations VERY easily. :screwy:

DJ Maestro
10-31-2008, 12:40 PM
The thing with SR's is that most Police won't give them a ticket, that's prolly a lot of the reason he's been doing it for so long. SR's can get out of traffic violations VERY easily. :screwy:

That sucks too. Double standards suck ass. :doh:

jwrape
10-31-2008, 12:49 PM
That sucks too. Double standards suck ass. :doh:

Yea, that's why there's not MORE DUI's from Congressmen and Representatives. They get special treatment because they are known in those kinds of circles:rolleyes:

Stormhammer
10-31-2008, 12:53 PM
pull a pit maneuver on him and call it a day :D

or better yet, get a glass bottle, a rag, gasoline, and a lighter...

DJ Maestro
10-31-2008, 12:56 PM

Molotov Cocktail FTMFW!!!!! :D

jwrape
10-31-2008, 01:05 PM
Don't think I didn't think about it, but my lil Teg doesn't have enough mass to push around his ass in a full size truck.

Like I said, he hasn't messed with me but once, I popped on my hazards for a second and he backed off. That was our biggest confrontation together, but he is one to speed up on your tail and then back off to get you out of the way. It's like the hwy belongs to him and he is letting the rest of us use it.

I also think that he doesn't both nicer cars cause like I've said, he's not messed with me really, but he will stay literally a foot from a Nissan Maxima's rear to get him to move lanes, and like I said, he cut off a Semi this morning. I think he only messes with the folks he thinks won't chase him down and stomp a mud hole in him...
I haven't seen if he's a young guy or an older guy but he is a guy and he obvioulsy could be a SR because he had his suite hanging up in his cab this morning on the passenger side. ;)

SiRed94
10-31-2008, 01:32 PM

Damn, you beat me to it. Go with this guy.^^^

RandomGuy
10-31-2008, 02:03 PM
thats when you brake check him

jwrape
10-31-2008, 02:08 PM
thats when you brake check him
Yea, I've done that in the past to other tailgaters but I'm a little afraid of what a full size truck would do to the back of my car and my physical condition if he forgets to stop. :D I've already got back problems fromanotheraccident I was inwhen i was 17

Stormhammer
11-01-2008, 03:49 AM
CITIZENS ARREST!

quickdodge®
11-01-2008, 08:44 AM
Next time I see him driving like a Indy car racer I am calling the police right after I take a picture of the truck and send it to them as well. :camera:

If you've been seeing this for 4 months, how come YOU haven't done anything about it? Why should someone else have to do it? Later, QD.

imbosile
11-01-2008, 08:58 AM
awesome thread man, i bet he's on IA!

imbosile
11-01-2008, 08:59 AM
...not

jwrape
11-01-2008, 09:08 AM
If you've been seeing this for 4 months, how come YOU haven't done anything about it? Why should someone else have to do it? Later, QD.

Cause it seems to be getting worse and more dangerous. it started out just tailgating and now I've witnessed him cutting off semi's and minvans.:eek:

quickdodge®
11-01-2008, 09:12 AM
Cause it seems to be getting worse and more dangerous. it started out just tailgating and now I've witnessed him cutting off semi's and minvans.:eek:

Again, though, why don't you call in? Why ask someone on here to find out who it is? You have the tag number. Call it in yourself. Cause while you're sitting at home (wherever) posting all this, he could be out doing this right now. I'm not slamming on you, but just trying to figure out why ask someone else to do what you need/should do. Later, QD.

jwrape
11-01-2008, 09:39 AM
Again, though, why don't you call in? Why ask someone on here to find out who it is? You have the tag number. Call it in yourself. Cause while you're sitting at home (wherever) posting all this, he could be out doing this right now. I'm not slamming on you, but just trying to figure out why ask someone else to do what you need/should do. Later, QD.

In my original post, I did try to find this guy. I found the Barrow County SR and emailed him in case it was his truck or if he could find out whom the truck belongs to and have a nice little talk with him. :goodjob: Next step after outting him here to 28k members, will be the Po-Po.:goodjob: :goodjob: I didn't see him today but it is Saturday. I'll prolly see him again this week sometime.

Julio
11-01-2008, 12:01 PM
Waste of time bro. Just like a cop told me one day when I ask him on situation similiar to this.. cop said, by the time you call 911 and a cop tries to find your location on the hwy it may be to late...

They have to be caught on the act........ If you really want to be a hwy here, just break check him and hang tight...

jwrape
11-01-2008, 12:11 PM
Waste of time bro. Just like a cop told me one day when I ask him on situation similiar to this.. cop said, by the time you call 911 and a cop tries to find your location on the hwy it may be to late...

They have to be caught on the act........ If you really want to be a hwy here, just break check him and hang tight...

Yea, I have called the cops once before a long time ago. They all but laughed at me on the phone. I guess that's another reason why i haven't called the police on him yet. :(

EmminoDaGreat
11-01-2008, 12:44 PM
lol ya, the other night I was coming home on 120, and a DUI was all over the place, off the road in both lanes etc, needless to say I went to a gas station, got some coffee, and there was at least 8 cops there chilling.... I told them if they were bored that there was a DUI right down the street... They replied "haha, hes long gone now".. kinda pissed me off but true...

jwrape
11-01-2008, 12:49 PM
lol ya, the other night I was coming home on 120, and a DUI was all over the place, off the road in both lanes etc, needless to say I went to a gas station, got some coffee, and there was at least 8 cops there chilling.... I told them if they were bored that there was a DUI right down the street... They replied "haha, hes long gone now".. kinda pissed me off but true...
yep, there you have it.