PDA

View Full Version : Boosted maroon (Dark Red) 2nd Gen Eclipse with Chrome wheels

LAMBKING
10-31-2008, 11:22 AM
Just wondering who you are and if you are on IA. I am the Mazdaspeed Miata that ran with you on 75N last night from exit 212 - 218 sometime between 7:00 - 7:30.

Let me know.....maybe we can start a slower roll than 70 sometime. :D Decent run though man. :goodjob:

Xrated O.G.
10-31-2008, 11:25 AM
Try over @ gadsm.org you might find them over there....

BobbyFresco
10-31-2008, 11:32 AM
I hate to say this because you seem like a cool person but put your flame suit on bec .......

81911SC
10-31-2008, 11:34 AM
Yes, every fucking car owner in the world is on here. You don't look like a stupid fucking idiot for posting this.

Catnip
10-31-2008, 11:43 AM
sounds like Pat, but his has white rims...

LAMBKING
10-31-2008, 12:07 PM
I hate to say this because you seem like a cool person but put your flame suit on bec .......

Kinda figured I would (and did) but I had to try....with 27,887 members.....you know? Oh well...... ;)

I'll take whatever they post. :goodjob:

Thanks for the heads up though.......

alpine_aw11
10-31-2008, 12:52 PM
I don't know anyone with a car of that description, but your sig is incredible. That shit was so funny.

LAMBKING
10-31-2008, 01:19 PM
I don't know anyone with a car of that description, but your sig is incredible. That shit was so funny.

Thanks man. You sig isn't that bad either. That is nothing but violence! UGA vs Florida tomorrow! GO DAWGS!

alpine_aw11
10-31-2008, 01:22 PM
Thanks man. You sig isn't that bad either. That is nothing but violence! UGA vs Florida tomorrow! GO GATORS!

:D

I had the Ghost of Christmas past from the Future before this, but I have to rep my Gators with the upcoming game.

SiRed94
10-31-2008, 01:25 PM
Yeah, that was me man. I turned my boost controller down to 4 psi just to see what would happen. Good runs.

stillaneon
10-31-2008, 02:13 PM
Yeah, that was me man. I turned my boost controller down to 4 psi just to see what would happen. Good runs.

God I fucking hope not. Ricey ass looking car.:no:

Please tell me you are joking. If not, take the wing off. please

§treet_§peed
10-31-2008, 08:13 PM
hmm i miss going out.. suspended license for the fucking loose damnit... damn po po always hatin on white people and shit lol

Turbo04
10-31-2008, 08:24 PM
Just wondering who you are and if you are on IA. I am the Mazdaspeed Miata that ran with you on 75N last night from exit 212 - 218 sometime between 7:00 - 7:30.

Let me know.....maybe we can start a slower roll than 70 sometime. :D Decent run though man. :goodjob:

Maybe you two can run into a phone pole or something next time? :goodjob:

LAMBKING
11-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Maybe you two can run into a phone pole or something next time? :goodjob:

Not many of those on the interstate there buddy. You do know what the interstate is, right?

Turbo04
11-03-2008, 12:10 PM
Not many of those on the interstate there buddy. You do know what the interstate is, right?

Oh forgive me I did not think that I need to explain how running into one was possible, silly me. How bout in the future maybe when you two are running on a public road you can both fly off onto a local road and hit one. If not that then I think my "or something" comment covers any other thing you two could possibly run into. :goodjob:

Deke
11-03-2008, 12:10 PM
Yes, every fucking car owner in the world is on here. You don't look like a stupid fucking idiot for posting this.

Well I do agree with the bolded part. I hate how anytime someone gets on here and so much as asks if such-and-such is on here, some almighty IA newb enforcer comes on and spews something along these lines.

Show me where in his post he says "Well since I saw an import in Atlanta, he must be on Import Atlanta." No where. He simply was curious if they were in fact on here or if anyone knows them. Considering this site is huge and based in Atlanta, I'd say there is a reasonable chance that one of those possibilities is in fact true.

If someone comes on here and says "some douchebag in a civic cut me off last night, identify yourself," well then have a fucking field day with him. But when someone comes on here respectfully asking if anyone knows the person (note: not assuming that he is without a doubt on here), you're the one that is out of line.

All that being said. Street racing is bad mmmkay.

LAMBKING
11-03-2008, 02:55 PM
Well I do agree with the bolded part. I hate how anytime someone gets on here and so much as asks if such-and-such is on here, some almighty IA newb enforcer comes on and spews something along these lines.

Show me where in his post he says "Well since I saw an import in Atlanta, he must be on Import Atlanta." No where. He simply was curious if they were in fact on here or if anyone knows them. Considering this site is huge and based in Atlanta, I'd say there is a reasonable chance that one of those possibilities is in fact true.

If someone comes on here and says "some douchebag in a civic cut me off last night, identify yourself," well then have a fucking field day with him. But when someone comes on here respectfully asking if anyone knows the person (note: not assuming that he is without a doubt on here), you're the one that is out of line.

All that being said. Street racing is bad mmmkay.

I expected I would get the flame thrower from a few angles for the post, but I appreciate you saying (in much better terms) what I was trying to say. Seeing as how there are ~28,000 people lurking around on here, I figured there was a good chance that maybe, he just might have heard of the place and post here.

But hey, since this place is Dramaville, let the little girls and "newb enforcers" do their thing. They don't have anyone else to be dicks too, so why not online....... :rolleyes:

And you're right, street racing is bad. ;)

LAMBKING
11-03-2008, 02:57 PM
but seriously, if my OP was that bad.....ban me.

Friggintitsman
11-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Two darwin awards coming up

quickdodgeŽ
11-03-2008, 07:17 PM

Too bad you didn't crash and burn. Then die. That would have been awesome. I'd love to see the news report on it. I'd place it on your gravestone right next to a sign that was in the shape of an arrow pointing down at you with the word, "OWNED." on it. I probably wouldn't be able to stop laughing at you then.

But there's always next time. And I'm sure there will be. Hopefully your timely demise will occur then.

Seriosuly, though............I meant all of the above. Later, QD.

DecoyOctopus
11-03-2008, 07:33 PM
if you do wreck that shit lemmy get them mazdasped seats and that front lip