PDA

View Full Version : Misc looking for some good ps3 games

Schugg
10-30-2008, 07:41 PM
i have a problem with once i play i game i love, i will stick to that series and not even look into similar game. I personally find it stupid and annoying, i dont know if its some sort of OCD, but its really hard to break out of it. but ever since ive been on play station ive limited my self to call of duty games, metal gear solid, grand theft auto, and resistance was added to my list of series i will play when i got it way back when. every once in a while ill stray off and try something else but never stick with it. like ive been seeing previews for some saints row 2 and along with the fact that it has horrible graphics and effects, i dont like it just because i like GTA.

does anyone have some games they recommend me trying that they think are better than the COD, MGS, Resistance, and GTA games? pretty much just any good shooter games.

Paree4g63
10-30-2008, 08:06 PM
That's the problem, don't stick to JUST shooter games... Try a different genre. Games that are top notch in their own genres coming out is Final Fantasy XIII & Final Fantasy XIII Versus, Prince of Persia for ps3 looks good as well. Devil May Cry 4 is a good shooter/action game which had good reviews also. Gran Turismo 5 is coming out and its gonna be the top in its genre. Street Fighter IV will probably be the top of its genre when it comes out in the spring. If all that fails and you still stay in the shooting genre. I recommend Resident Evil 5 when it comes out in a few months. Try new things bro. G/L

Schugg
10-30-2008, 08:31 PM
ive looked FF games, thats not exactly a game i would play, kind fits in with the WOW crowd. im not sticking to shooting games cause i want to, mainly just because its the only type of games i like. i used to play tony hawk games when i was younger and skated, but that t.h.u.g. they got old. skate seemed like a cool game but i never bought it. not saying other genres dont have good games, just not into those types of games

dcshoeco
10-30-2008, 09:07 PM
Brothers in arms is fun..

fivex684
10-30-2008, 10:13 PM
Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, Dead Space, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune and Bioshock to name a few.

VIP Style
10-31-2008, 12:23 AM
yeah that drakes fortune game is badazz
Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, Dead Space, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune and Bioshock to name a few.

Vteckidd
10-31-2008, 12:53 AM
Drakes FOrtune
DEADSPACE
Metal Gear SOlid 4
COD4
BATTLFIELD BAD COMPANY

are my favorites

flak_monkey
10-31-2008, 06:14 AM
i enjoyed deadspace, but it wasn't scary.