PDA

View Full Version : ATTN:TheGodfather

matthewAPM
10-30-2008, 12:04 PM
kinda funny how you talk so much crap about me when "you have never meet me".

thats weird. Last I remember, you were at simons house a few months ago. You said you havent been to georgia in 2 years and you have proof?? nooo. I also have proof you were here at the sonic meet this year. and yes, you do live in FL.... atleast your license plate says so.

and what is the point of posting a car that is not your in your sig?? :thinking:

KREEP
10-30-2008, 12:44 PM
I will pee on you.......

yogi08
10-30-2008, 01:17 PM
Stop your bitching, don't you have a 318 to go work on just so you'll crash it and mommy and daddy will buy you another one?

My car in my
I don't own anymore, you wana make a homo joke about that too? Or maybe you'd just rather joke about yourself.

Your so weird guy, who really makes a whole nother thread to be a douche when there like 4 you can go thread jack that are about you? Fucking moron.

Chummy
10-30-2008, 05:39 PM
LOL....

Motivation
10-30-2008, 05:41 PM
Stop your bitching, don't you have a 318 to go work on just so you'll crash it and mommy and daddy will buy you another one?

My car in my
I don't own anymore, you wana make a homo joke about that too? Or maybe you'd just rather joke about yourself.

Your so weird guy, who really makes a whole nother thread to be a douche when there like 4 you can go thread jack that are about you? Fucking moron.

So, how do you really feel about the subject?

matthewAPM
10-30-2008, 05:44 PM

My car in my

ur right, its a 318. thats why it has a inline 6?? fuckin retard. and please show some kinda evidence that my mom and or dad bought this car for me.

so what do you drive? and what is the point of acting like a kid? all you do is shadow me around this forum saying ignorant shit. grow up. i know you think your OH SO COOL because you can talk over the forum. ill be heading down to GS sometime soon. so why im down there, id like you to say something to my face

Chummy
10-30-2008, 05:46 PM
ill be heading down to GS sometime soon. so why im down there, id like you to say something to my face

maybe I'll go as well and we can go down to FL for a visit as well LOL

Motivation
10-30-2008, 05:46 PM
ur right, its a 318. thats why it has a inline 6?? fuckin retard. and please show some kinda evidence that my mom and or dad bought this car for me.

so what do you drive? and what is the point of acting like a kid? all you do is shadow me around this forum saying ignorant shit. grow up. i know you think your OH SO COOL because you can talk over the forum. ill be heading down to GS sometime soon. so why im down there, id like you to say something to my face

lol @ ppl getting so pissed over the internet... I mean really, daring someone to say something to your face if he sees you? What are you going to do? Beat his ass for something he typed on a forum? Wow... At least it would be a good reason. :rolleyes:

Chummy
10-30-2008, 05:47 PM
lol @ ppl getting so pissed over the internet... I mean really, daring someone to say something to your face if he sees you? What are you going to do? Beat his ass for something he typed on a forum? Wow... At least it would be a good reason. :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

matthewAPM
10-30-2008, 05:49 PM

and the point of you chimming in is?? :thinking:

this is something that has happened in more places than the forum.

Motivation
10-30-2008, 05:55 PM
and the point of you chimming in is?? :thinking:

this is something that has happened in more places than the forum.

Because, it's in a public thread, on a public forum so I can and will "Chime in" whenever I please... :goodjob:

But it's your deal, I was just wondering why someone would want to fight over a few words over the internet. Not saying there wasn't anything else done outside the forum, but it seems like everyone jumps to the "say it to my face" mode when someone says something about them. :2cents:

People just take everything so serious now. They always want to solve it in a way that will just cause more problems for themselves. I am sure jail is a lot less severe than a few things someone has done to you, unless they are extreme cases... Either way...

:cheers:

matthewAPM
10-30-2008, 06:01 PM
Because, it's in a public thread, on a public forum so I can and will "Chime in" whenever I please... :goodjob:

But it's your deal, I was just wondering why someone would want to fight over a few words over the internet. Not saying there wasn't anything else done outside the forum, but it seems like everyone jumps to the "say it to my face" mode when someone says something about them. :2cents:

People just take everything so serious now. They always want to solve it in a way that will just cause more problems for themselves. I am sure jail is a lot less severe than a few things someone has done to you, unless they are extreme cases... Either way...

:cheers:

well im glad you handle your problems like that. but every once in a while, someone just needs to get there ass beat, and yogi is that person. met the guy in person, seemed cool. he needed a place to stay for Petit, i gave him a place. then he goes on to complain and bitch about the people that are there and cusses me out?? now explain why this was necessary? and ever since then, he has been a dick to me and everyone that has to do something with me. if he really had all these problems with me, then maybe he shoulda said something to my face instead of hiding behind his monitor...

OnURleft
10-30-2008, 06:06 PM
lol at the drama

willum14pb
10-30-2008, 06:10 PM
don't argue with yogi. he's about as dumb as dumb hicks come. it's like arguing with a tree stump.

OnURleft
10-30-2008, 06:14 PM
don't argue with yogi. he's about as dumb as dumb hicks come. it's like arguing with a tree stump.

You see that a lot in Statesburo

hydroshutter
10-30-2008, 07:29 PM
When did this come about?

FasTech
10-30-2008, 08:53 PM
Wow this thread is full of Teh Gheyness..............................

*Leaves*

Double_0_Rusty
10-30-2008, 09:04 PM
MatthewPMS.....dude chill the fuck out, so what Godfather has been in Athens? So what if he lives in Fla, but reps NY...he is from there. Seems you have a chip on your shoulder, want to come to Athens tomorrow night and talk it out, and by talk....i mean drankin sum beers.....

K-Rock
10-30-2008, 09:16 PM
on to something interesting and horribly off topic, i like your sig rouble o dusty.

Double_0_Rusty
10-30-2008, 09:47 PM
on to something interesting and horribly off topic, i like your sig rouble o dusty.

Thank you very much. I like it too!:cheers:

Edit: is that your truck in the av?

TheGodfather
10-30-2008, 10:24 PM
Hahahah at Chummy wanting to drive to find me and fight over...well I'm not even sure what the fuck his problem is.

MatthewAPM is just a little bitch who can't handle the fact I made a joke about him in a thread a while ago. He then proceded to flip out on me over it.

Since then there has been beef, from some jokes and shit I made online in some thread about something I don't even remember.

But he is tough guy who is gonna keep on talking shit for no reason. He also is going to make claims about shit he has no clue. I like the TL in my sig, and I want to model the one I will be getting after it. I don't have a car with FL tags. And I don't know why you keep saying I was in GA recently.

The chummy thing, I honestly have no clue who he is or why he has a problem.

WickedIXMR
10-31-2008, 12:25 AM
Hahahah at Chummy wanting to drive to find me and fight over...well I'm not even sure what the fuck his problem is.

MatthewAPM is just a little bitch who can't handle the fact I made a joke about him in a thread a while ago. He then proceded to flip out on me over it.

Since then there has been beef, from some jokes and shit I made online in some thread about something I don't even remember.

But he is tough guy who is gonna keep on talking shit for no reason. He also is going to make claims about shit he has no clue. I like the TL in my sig, and I want to model the one I will be getting after it. I don't have a car with FL tags. And I don't know why you keep saying I was in GA recently.

The chummy thing, I honestly have no clue who he is or why he has a problem.
Dude man just shut the fuck up. Your just a little ass bitch. You TRY to act all hard on the internet and have a gay ass sn "thegodfather" thinking youre hardcore since youre from NY but guess what? Youre just a little fucking bitch. Please come to GA and when you do i'd love to say all of this right in front of your fucking face.

TheGodfather
10-31-2008, 12:29 AM
Dude man just shut the fuck up. Your just a little ass bitch. You TRY to act all hard on the internet and have a gay ass sn "thegodfather" thinking youre hardcore since youre from NY but guess what? Youre just a little fucking bitch. Please come to GA and when you do i'd love to say all of this right in front of your fucking face.

:blah:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Did mommy and daddy buy that mouth for you along with your shitty as Mitsu?

WickedIXMR
10-31-2008, 12:31 AM

Lol thats all you got to say to that? What are you scared? Lol at you calling my car "shitty." Well this "shitty AS mitsu" would kill your pos acura legend that you got.

TheGodfather
10-31-2008, 12:34 AM
Lol thats all you got to say to that? What are you scared? Lol at you calling my car "shitty." Well this "shitty AS mitsu" would kill your pos acura legend that you got.

Scared of what? Your fat ass?

You drive a Mitsu that would probably break down before it hits 100mph, but again this is IA and your car=you=your cock size, so you are the fucking man because your car is faster.

Now mommy and daddy didn't pay for me to get what I wanted, I was handed down a car so I took what I had and enjoy it.

Now I'm getting a TL, because I like having some luxury and decent power.

As to why you feel the need to tell me you'd love to say shit to my face, I'm quite confused because this is the internet and if you'd waste your time, I'm sitting in my NY balla ass apartment right now.

Come join me for a beer and lets talk.

Echonova
10-31-2008, 12:34 AM

I expected a better response.

Should have gone like this: Look who's TRYING to act all hard over the internet now. I'll tell you what, you drive to... (NY or FL or where ever in the hell you are) and I'll put a country ass-whooping on you.

TheGodfather
10-31-2008, 12:37 AM
I expected a better response.

Should have gone like this: Look who's TRYING to act all hard over the internet now. I'll tell you what, you drive to... (NY or FL or where ever in the hell you are) and I'll put a country ass-whooping on you.

Sorry to dissapoint, but I had a better one just before your post.

He thinks he is tough, and I have no clue why him among others on here would really want to fight in real life, over I don't even know what. He wasn't even involved in the thread.

Echonova
10-31-2008, 12:39 AM
Sorry to dissapoint, but I had a better one just before your post. Indeed but alas, I had already posted before I saw it.

WickedIXMR
10-31-2008, 12:41 AM
Scared of what? Your fat ass?

You drive a Mitsu that would probably break down before it hits 100mph, but again this is IA and your car=you=your cock size, so you are the fucking man because your car is faster.

Now mommy and daddy didn't pay for me to get what I wanted, I was handed down a car so I took what I had and enjoy it.

Now I'm getting a TL, because I like having some luxury and decent power.

As to why you feel the need to tell me you'd love to say shit to my face, I'm quite confused because this is the internet and if you'd waste your time, I'm sitting in my NY balla ass apartment right now.

Come join me for a beer and lets talk.
Lol its easy to act badass on an internet forum behind a nice secure computer and on top of that youre in a different state. This isnt importNY you fucking idiot. Lol at "balla ass apartment" when you cant even afford to get a decent car. Next time youre back in town let me know i'd love to meet your punk ass. And btw i own my own business. Im done here.

TheGodfather
10-31-2008, 12:44 AM
Lol its easy to act badass on an internet forum behind a nice secure computer and on top of that youre in a different state. This isnt importNY you fucking idiot. Lol at "balla ass apartment" when you cant even afford to get a decent car. Next time youre back in town let me know i'd love to meet your punk ass. And btw i own my own business. Im done here.

Hahaha at the fact that balla ass apartment was a joke, as Queens is not the best of areas.

But right, your rich GA bumfuck ass wouldn't know shit about NYC and roughin it.

I have no intentions of going out of my way to meet your waste of life ass next time I'm in GA. I don't have time for that bullshit.

Congrats on your own business :rolleyes: Did mommy and daddy help your dumb ass on that one to?

You're the one who wants to meet up and talk like big tough men, so like I said, you come to my side of Queens if it means that much to you. Bitch.

WickedIXMR
10-31-2008, 12:45 AM
Sorry to dissapoint, but I had a better one just before your post.

He thinks he is tough, and I have no clue why him among others on here would really want to fight in real life, over I don't even know what. He wasn't even involved in the thread.
Anything i say over an internet forum i have absolutly no problem what so ever saying what i said here in that persons face. You on the other hand act like youre a badass but youre just some little bitch. I never said i would fight you. BUT talk like you do on here to my face and ill knock your ass out. And yes im not involved in this thread but matt and chummy are cool people in my book. With that said im done here.

TheGodfather
10-31-2008, 12:46 AM
Anything i say over an internet forum i have absolutly no problem what so ever saying what i said here in that persons face. You on the other hand act like youre a badass but youre just some little bitch. I never said i would fight you. BUT talk like you do on here to my face and ill knock your ass out. And yes im not involved in this thread but matt and chummy are cool people in my book. With that said im done here.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCK CHUMMY IS.

Yet he is all up in my shit for some reason.

Anytime you want chief, ride your hella fast vrooom ptssss Evo up here to Queens and I'll buy you a beer.

Nubz
10-31-2008, 12:51 AM

Anytime you want chief, ride your hella fast vrooom ptssss Evo up here to Queens and I'll buy you a beer.
i could use a beer..can i get one? ha

TheGodfather
10-31-2008, 12:53 AM
i could use a beer..can i get one? ha

Hahah, come on up. The more the better.

Nubz
10-31-2008, 12:55 AM
ill be coming down. i just moved to maine haha

TheGodfather
10-31-2008, 01:00 AM
ill be coming down. i just moved to maine haha

:lmfao: Nice, even farther away than me.

Nubz
10-31-2008, 01:06 AM
:lmfao: Nice, even farther away than me.
hahah yep..i had to come live with my parents. my mom is sick so my dad needs help. and im going to train with team irish for mma. maybe be in ufc one day.

TheGodfather
10-31-2008, 01:09 AM
hahah yep..i had to come live with my parents. my mom is sick so my dad needs help. and im going to train with team irish for mma. maybe be in ufc one day.

Very cool man, good luck with that.

I know alot of people involved with the MMA, and that shit isn't for me haha.

Nubz
10-31-2008, 01:12 AM
Very cool man, good luck with that.

I know alot of people involved with the MMA, and that shit isn't for me haha.
thanks. its crazy shit. but when someone that doesnt know you know that shit tries to fuck with you..its fun knockin the shit outta them

yogi08
10-31-2008, 04:45 PM
Matthew, before I went to road atl we had beef. Me, being a very respective guy I apologized to YOUR FACE. Which I doubt anyone here would do. But iżouact like your the best and in my opinion, your not nor close to it. Don't be a bitch and act like you gave me a place to sleep. I didn't need to sleep in that tent. Remember the blankets we brought, they only had four and I said "matt needs one" when we were in austin's basement getting shit.

I gave you some advice with your car to try and help you out and you were a douche about it. There-for I have no respect or any wish to be around your punkass ever again. Also don't say I'm rude to anyone who is your friend because simon is cool, we got no problems.

Matt, your the broke ass who had to sneak into petit race in a trunk... And used our tickets to leave and come back.

OnURleft
10-31-2008, 05:43 PM
Matthew, before I went to road atl we had beef. Me, being a very respective guy I apologized to YOUR FACE. Which I doubt anyone here would do. But iżouact like your the best and in my opinion, your not nor close to it. Don't be a bitch and act like you gave me a place to sleep. I didn't need to sleep in that tent. Remember the blankets we brought, they only had four and I said "matt needs one" when we were in austin's basement getting shit.

I gave you some advice with your car to try and help you out and you were a douche about it. There-for I have no respect or any wish to be around your punkass ever again. Also don't say I'm rude to anyone who is your friend because simon is cool, we got no problems.

Matt, your the broke ass who had to sneak into petit race in a trunk... And used our tickets to leave and come back.

Might be the first respectable and intelligent thing I've heard you day....

matthewAPM
10-31-2008, 06:34 PM

Are you sure your even old enough to buy a beer? and i would be suprised if you did. i remember you saying something about how you have never drank, or smoked or had sex, yet you talk like you do??

and STFU about NY. YOU DONT LIVE THERE!!!!! you fucking live in FL. I believe tampa if im not mistaken. You drive a white auto acura legend that looks like shit....yes, like shit because i remember cleaning it.

and LOL at you thinking ur hard. u almost got ur ass kicked at sonic. hahahaha

also, explain why you tell everyone mommy and daddy paid for it? most everyone i know paid for there cars, including me. dont hate because people have better than you

just STFU. ur just a fat kid who tries to be someone he is not. and saying you dont even know simon? how you going to deny knowing one of your best friends?? grow up man

you didnt apologize. I said sorry for acting the way I did and you said yeah, its cool. the blanket? it was mine. biggg green blanket. NOT austins (thanks austin for bring extras just in case).

me saying im better than everyone? I not once said i was better than one person that was with us. Y would i try to out do people that are my friends??

Why was I a dick about your advice? because you had been talkin shit about me before you made that statement.

and i went in the trunk because jesse did that last year so i did it this year. And come to find out, i didnt even need to do that. SCCA had a hardcard for me at there tent and i didnt know it.

i dont see why you keep going on but its really childish. grow up man. you were an ass the hole time at road atlanta. the point of that? you go on talking about how im no good blah blah, yet you think your something better?? wow.:no:

Echonova
10-31-2008, 07:12 PM
This thread brings teh Lulz.

yogi08
10-31-2008, 08:58 PM
Haha, that last reply by matt just shows how much of a douche he is. Half that shit you said wasn't even true.

hydroshutter
10-31-2008, 10:51 PM
bump

hydroshutter
10-31-2008, 10:52 PM
This thread brings teh Lulz.

That dude in your sig has some sick tri's.

Just sayin'

Echonova
11-01-2008, 08:57 AM
That dude in your sig has some sick tri's.

Just sayin'Inorite!!!

quickdodge®
11-01-2008, 09:08 AM
and the point of you chimming in is??

http://www.manleylabs.com/images/ratas/weekjan05/doorbell.jpg

http://www.fengshuifusion.com/images/furnishings/windchime/bamoo-woodstock-wind-chime-feng-shui.jpg

http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/funny/redneck-wind-chime.jpg

http://www.1-800-4clocks.com/miva/graphics/full/R2520.jpg

Mind if I chime in? Lolol. Later, QD.

matthewAPM
11-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Mind if I chime in? Lolol. Later, QD.

as you wish

TheGodfather
11-01-2008, 05:01 PM
God you fail so hard MatthewAPM.

Queens is a long shot away from Tampa.
My Legend is actually very nice.
I haven't been to GA in years.
I had sex last night actually with my gf, twice if you need to know.
And I drink a beer occasionally, I'm over 21 and it is fine.
I know Simon well, thank you.
I didn't know I was fat? I only weight 180 and I'm 6ft.
I don't recall almost getting my ass kicked at Sonic. Odd.
I also didn't know a dirty interior means a shitty car, but then again how the hell do you know what my interior looks like.

Are you stalking me?

Why do you suck so much? How's having a license working out for you? You gonna call your big attorney on me tough guy?

TheGodfather
11-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Bump for Echonova having the best sig ever.

matthewAPM
11-02-2008, 01:36 AM
God you fail....

Are you stalking me?

Why do you suck so much?

Hahah, you should.

And Gwinnet County Sherrifs to let them know a guy is driving reckless with no liscence and you are worried for the lives of the innocent.

if you dont live in georgia then how do you know about the meet and how did you know i lived in Gwinnett???

what if i am stalking you? you going to call me gay or that its a bad idea to stalk without a drivers license?

how do you know simon?? i believe he lives in GA....

and dude. seriously. YOUR FAT AS FUCK!

Catnip
11-02-2008, 02:16 AM

Dude, srsly, you're bad at grammar.

lolol.

TheGodfather
11-02-2008, 02:54 AM
if you dont live in georgia then how do you know about the meet and how did you know i lived in Gwinnett???

what if i am stalking you? you going to call me gay or that its a bad idea to stalk without a drivers license?

how do you know simon?? i believe he lives in GA....

I know alot of people who live in different places.

You are the one bringing up the meet, and I know you live in Gwinnett from informed sources on this forum thank you very much.

Fat? Hmm, idk about all that now Abercrombie model boy with your faggy hair, homo A/F shirts and shoes that my gay coworkers wear.

And yes he is bad at spelling among other things.

SOHC MONSTER
11-02-2008, 07:02 AM
What I have observed in the thread....

-Lieing gets you called out
-Refering to your place of residence as "balla ass apartment" usually means you live
with you parents
-Fighting somebody off of here will get you into trouble. (Thackerss proved that to all
of us)
-Where you live doesn't automatically make you hard.

Its stupid how people try to prove their point ove the keyboard. Be glad that you are where you are. You could be homeless without a computer and no IA... LOL

TheGodfather
11-02-2008, 12:51 PM
What I have observed in the thread....

-Lieing gets you called out
-Refering to your place of residence as "balla ass apartment" usually means you live
with you parents
-Fighting somebody off of here will get you into trouble. (Thackerss proved that to all
of us)
-Where you live doesn't automatically make you hard.

Its stupid how people try to prove their point ove the keyboard. Be glad that you are where you are. You could be homeless without a computer and no IA... LOL

I don't even know what lieing is, but if you mean lying, I haven't lied about anything.

The balla ass apartment was clearly sarcastic, sorry you didn't catch on chief.

I have no intentions of wasting my time fighting someone over something on the internet, you have to ask chummy and wickedcocksuckerixmr.

I never claimed where I live makes me hard, but I would have to argue Queens is a little more rough then a posh rich burb in GA.

Catnip
11-02-2008, 01:16 PM

Why no drivers liscence matthewAPM?

http://www.naturalfamilyblog.com/Pot%20Kettle.jpg

:yes:

Alan®
11-02-2008, 01:20 PM
grabs smallest bag of popcorn possible. Don't want to waste any.

TheGodfather
11-02-2008, 02:08 PM
grabs smallest bag of popcorn possible. Don't want to waste any.

What kind of butter?

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 02:15 PM
Hahahahah, Josh brought the lulz for sure. Other than his posts this thread's weaksauce.

ETA: This Matt guy is actually an alright dude. He's made me laugh IRL before, and word on the street is he has a hot ass younger sister. So I'm gonna try to get on his good side. He'll read this but I don't care.

x Resilience
11-02-2008, 02:16 PM
God you fail so hard MatthewAPM.

Queens is a long shot away from Tampa.
My Legend is actually very nice.
I had sex last night actually with my gf, twice if you need to know.
And I drink a beer occasionally, I'm over 21 and it is fine.
I also didn't know a dirty interior means a shitty car, but then again how the hell do you know what my interior looks like.

Are you stalking me?

Why do you suck so much? How's having a license working out for you? You gonna call your big attorney on me tough guy?

http://jj.am/gallery/d/187-1/hitlerpeaceout.gif

x Resilience
11-02-2008, 02:19 PM
I know alot of people who live in different places.

You are the one bringing up the meet, and I know you live in Gwinnett from informed sources on this forum thank you very much.

Fat? Hmm, idk about all that now Abercrombie model boy with your faggy hair, homo A/F shirts and shoes that my gay coworkers where.

You have no room to talk, it wear dipshit.

Maniacc
11-02-2008, 02:21 PM
You have no room to talk. You misspelled 'it's' dipshit. :lmao:

x Resilience
11-02-2008, 02:23 PM
You have no room to talk. You misspelled 'it's' dipshit. :lmao:

Fuck you, roflmao.

I was doing something else in another window.

Echonova
11-02-2008, 02:24 PM

You have no room to talk. You misspelled 'it's' dipshit. :lmao:http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Owned-11.png

x Resilience
11-02-2008, 02:24 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Owned-11.png

[Accept]

TheGodfather
11-02-2008, 02:48 PM
Hahaha, stupid ass bitch x-resielence.

Go fuck yourself.

Got Milk?
11-02-2008, 02:58 PM
x-reielence, tehre is a better way out.

ctrl+alt+del

end task

my 2c lol

x Resilience
11-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Hahaha, stupid ass bitch x-resielence.

Go fuck yourself.

It's resilience fuck boy. And the only stupid bitch in here is you. Gonna cry if I post up 9/11 again? Huh? You little cock sucker.

TheGodfather
11-02-2008, 03:18 PM
It's resilience fuck boy. And the only stupid bitch in here is you. Gonna cry if I post up 9/11 again? Huh? You little cock sucker.

What was that x-rezilense?

Oh right, guy that thinks it's funny to make fun of Sept. 11th, and I'm guessing you are the only one who thinks it's funny.

Really cool man. :rolleyes:

x Resilience
11-02-2008, 03:28 PM

Oh right, guy that thinks it's funny to make fun of Sept. 11th, and I'm guessing you are the only one who thinks it's funny.

Never said I think its funny, did I? Nah I don't think so you fat ass cum guzzler.

Double_0_Rusty
11-02-2008, 03:38 PM
omfg, someone lock this shit, it's not going anywhere. MatthewPMS, and Chodefather are both bitches....how's bout that.

:Ninja: Lol.
11-02-2008, 03:56 PM
Both of yall like cock. Yall suck it. Yall suck at life. Yall suck at spelling. You suck at everything.

Bet money when yall two cock suckers meet somewhere yall won't do shit..Except both of yall get on yall knees and suck each other's cocks. Fucking Fagget. Leave.

bai

K-Rock
11-02-2008, 06:21 PM
Thank you very much. I like it too!:cheers:

Edit: is that your truck in the av? little late but yesir it is:goodjob:

Double_0_Rusty
11-02-2008, 07:41 PM
little late but yesir it is:goodjob:

anymore pics? I like it, sorry I am a resident redneck on good ol IA, and i see a truck.....i go nuts...not many of us on here have trucks..:lmfao:

K-Rock
11-02-2008, 09:25 PM
i hear ya,i'll post a thread on pics section tomorrow with some shots of it

yogi08
11-02-2008, 10:37 PM
Haha this thread didn't deliever at all.

Motivation
11-02-2008, 10:39 PM
Haha this thread didn't deliever at all.

On the contrary, sir. It delivered massive amounts of fail.

hydroshutter
11-03-2008, 11:26 AM

You bring it up more than ignorant black people about slavery.

Funny how you mention you weren't at the Sonic meet a few months ago, I was the one who told you to shut the fuck up to your face.

TheGodfather
11-03-2008, 01:31 PM
You bring it up more than ignorant black people about slavery.

Funny how you mention you weren't at the Sonic meet a few months ago, I was the one who told you to shut the fuck up to your face.

No I don't bring it up that much, he brought it up first. So I responded. He asked if I was going to cry if he posted up 9/11 again. So you're wrong on that one.

And you told me to shut the fuck up to my face? Really? I don't know who you even are. I don't recall being at a Sonic a few months ago, and I have proof that I haven't left the state of NY in 2 years.

Nice try.

NEXT!

hydroshutter
11-03-2008, 01:56 PM
No I don't bring it up that much, he brought it up first. So I responded. He asked if I was going to cry if he posted up 9/11 again. So you're wrong on that one.

And you told me to shut the fuck up to my face? Really? I don't know who you even are. I don't recall being at a Sonic a few months ago, and I have proof that I haven't left the state of NY in 2 years.

Nice try.

NEXT!

Funny, I can name about 5 people on this forum that were present. I'm surprised your piece-of-shit Legend even made it here from Florida.

Str8 Ballin'!

It's a shame, really; You DO look like the socially-inept loser you proclaim to act like on here in person.

TheGodfather
11-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Funny, I can name about 5 people on this forum that were present. I'm surprised your piece-of-shit Legend even made it here from Florida.

Str8 Ballin'!

It's a shame, really; You DO look like the socially-inept loser you proclaim to act like on here in person.

Ah, a person like chummy who thinks he knows me?

I don't recall driving a Legend to GA. How would you know what I look like?

And I act socially inept on here? This is an online forum where I among others fuck around and nothing is indicative, especially in the whores lounge, of me in real life.

Maniacc
11-03-2008, 02:04 PM
I remember that day a few months ago.

Hahaha, twas an epic night indeed. Brought much lulz to the fucking IRL table.

hydroshutter
11-03-2008, 02:07 PM
This is humerous.

OH WAIT! I KNOW! Maybe you died in the 9/11 plane crashes, and we saw your ghost at the Sonic meet?

Yeah, that makes more sense.

TheGodfather
11-03-2008, 02:14 PM
This is humerous.

OH WAIT! I KNOW! Maybe you died in the 9/11 plane crashes, and we saw your ghost at the Sonic meet?

:thinking: Um ok?

Chummy
11-03-2008, 11:39 PM
This is humerous.

you know maybe that was the case...

and yes Godfather you were told to STFU a couple of times...