PDA

View Full Version : Some pictures of my mustang

Me86Rob
10-29-2008, 10:12 PM
Its nothing special and the pics arent eaither. i just havent posted any clear pics of it b4. i was bored today and thought they turned out decent for no editing/lack of experience/shitty camera. lemme know what you think

http://i37.tinypic.com/2urxawp.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/24vp84p.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/34xkg81.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/213174w.jpg

thecrazyone
10-29-2008, 10:14 PM
:umno:

Me86Rob
10-29-2008, 10:14 PM
oh gawd look at the outside of my front passenger tire. sliding on cheap tires FTL lol. they are 18 months old

Me86Rob
10-29-2008, 10:16 PM
:umno:
says the FWD with rimz!

thecrazyone
10-29-2008, 10:20 PM
says the FWD with rimz!
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

:2cents: :goodjob:

Me86Rob
10-29-2008, 10:22 PM

lol i jk. i said im no pro, and that car, for its age and compared to most, is really clean. ask bugman.
btw you need to slam you VW :ninja: lol

thecrazyone
10-29-2008, 10:22 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

:2cents: :goodjob:

qft

Dwisforme05
10-29-2008, 10:38 PM
resize your pix.

EJ25RUN
10-29-2008, 10:39 PM
the pix are too small.

Me86Rob
10-29-2008, 10:44 PM
sry working on it

Revmaynard
10-29-2008, 10:46 PM
The pictures are too big.

Me86Rob
10-29-2008, 10:49 PM
FIXED!

antiv6
10-29-2008, 11:33 PM
pics are kind of crappy lol, i know all digital cameras have color picture taking abilities. Car could be made into a nice sleeper. :goodjob:By the way in your sig it says click for info and you cant click shit

Me86Rob
10-29-2008, 11:49 PM
pics are kind of crappy lol, i know all digital cameras have color picture taking abilities. Car could be made into a nice sleeper. :goodjob:By the way in your sig it says click for info and you cant click shit

lol i know. its a WL joke. but yea man i want to go in a crazy tangent with it. its a 2.3 right now and i wnat to do something that not alot of ppl do with mustangs. I.E. 2jz or a 4V cobra motor or something not often done ina foxbody. this will be YEARS down the road though seeing as how this is my only reliable car.

FasTech
10-30-2008, 01:10 AM
I think it would look alot better with those Tail light covers off.

Me86Rob
10-30-2008, 07:21 AM
I think it would look alot better with those Tail light covers off.

NEVAR! i seached long and hard for a good clean cheap pair of GT tails. they stay on with the GT wing. FYI they arent covers. in order to take those off, i have to replace the rear tail lights alltogether, and its just way to cold to go rippin the back of my car appart fot that lol

Nismo
10-30-2008, 09:08 AM
Wow, so thats a 4cyl huh. Can't believe someone would take pictures of it and post on the internet. Hum.......

Random Hero
10-30-2008, 09:56 AM
I thought you had a Z32?

Nemesis
10-30-2008, 10:09 AM
I thought you had a Z32?

exactly, thats why his name says Z31 :lmfao:

Random Hero
10-30-2008, 10:16 AM
exactly, thats why his name says Z31 :lmfao:

Right, but I thought he was trying to trade for his Z32 in his sig.

It was a joke, and you shit on it.

Way to go, Nemesis. ;)

Nemesis
10-30-2008, 10:18 AM
lol my bad

Me86Rob
10-30-2008, 12:53 PM
Wow, so thats a 4cyl huh. Can't believe someone would take pictures of it and post on the internet. Hum.......

I dont see the problem. fuck the majority of the hondas on here are 4cyls. so why cant i post my 4cyl mustang? its semi hard to find a 4cyl with a T5 tranny....not to mention one as clean as mine. and it wont be a 4cyl forever. when i get another reliable DD im gonna do something stupid with it. i just dont know yet. but it WONT be a 5.0

amped4life33
10-30-2008, 01:30 PM
the angles and scenery are good...but it the quality just isnt up to par...and the car just isnt really all that clean to be honest...you could fix its imperfections cheaply if you would just take the time to do it...

Dwisforme05
10-30-2008, 01:32 PM
ill be honest im not diggin it too much. im not crazy bout the pix and the taillights are pretty hideous. and dont do something stupid like swap a 2jz in it. this isnt the fast and furious. i like your z alot tho! the only 4 cylinder mustang i would drive would be the svo. i WISH i could find one in good shape.

Me86Rob
10-30-2008, 09:03 PM
ill be honest im not diggin it too much. im not crazy bout the pix and the taillights are pretty hideous. and dont do something stupid like swap a 2jz in it. this isnt the fast and furious. i like your z alot tho! the only 4 cylinder mustang i would drive would be the svo. i WISH i could find one in good shape.

aside from a few dings and the front bumper, teh car is actually clean. look at most foxes that old. thats orig paint. only flaw in int is a small burn hole in the back seat. with the tails its a love/hate thing. i love them and think they flow with the style very good. but then again, i also usually have louvers on the car i just recently took them off. the scenery...well thats my driveway lol. ill take some color pics of the car when i get it washed. but yea for it being an original paint job and original upholstry...its clean. like i said b4 im sure bugman will agree. he is an expert in theses cars. and im not gonna do a 2jz. i think im gonna build the fuck out of a 2.3
svo block which is good for 400 hp
witha 2.3 twin cam volvo head. it should be nice and will walk on alot of V8 mustangs. and i find nice SVOs for sale all the time around 5k or so. just gotta know where to look.

BUGMAN
10-30-2008, 09:24 PM
NEVAR! i seached long and hard for a good clean cheap pair of GT tails. they stay on with the GT wing.l
Not an insult but they just don't fit the car.

but it WONT be a 5.0
You had better get ready to spend 5-6k on a mud motor and it's still gonna be a turd compared to a well built 5.0.

the only 4 cylinder mustang i would drive would be the svo. i WISH i could find one in good shape.

Did ya forget about the 84 Gt 4 cyl turbo?. I know where a very clean triple black SVO is in Winder for 4k but times are hard so it could be bought for a good bit less.

i think im gonna build the fuck out of a 2.3
svo block which is good for 400 hp
witha 2.3 twin cam volvo head. it should be nice and will walk on alot of V8 mustangs.

You need to ask some dirt trackers how much that 2.3 will cost to get it to the 300 hp mark. Even with 300 hp I don't think you will be happy because you will still be in the 12's. We have several gutted with 300 rwhp running low 12's so with your full interior and not spending 1-2k on weight loss you more than likely will be in the mid to high 12's. As much as you may not like it the 5.0 is probably your most cost effective solution to making the power your looking for.

That looks like a clean stang but you need to lose the tail lights and add a nice 2 inch cowl. :goodjob:

For anyone making fun of a 4 cyl Mustang I can show ya the results of several originally 4 cylinders Mustangs that I'll gladly line up with ya for some $$$.

Everyone is always modding their cars just as I do so I see nothing wrong with anyone posting what they start with.

Here is my 4 cylinder that I just picked up 2 weeks ago. You kids with the negative comments in this post wanna race me for some $$$? It will be ready by Saturday afternoon. ;)

BUGMAN
10-30-2008, 09:47 PM
Here is what we did in a week. :eek:

From a roller to a 10 second ride.

BUGMAN
10-30-2008, 09:51 PM
Here is a front shot of the hood style I think would look good on your car. Yeah this one is a coupe but you get the idea.

You need to run it by here sometime and let's get some ideas from some of our cars. You may find a style you like or you may find something you don;t like. Either way it may give ya some ideas of which way you wanna take yours in the future.

Oh I am adding a sot of the junky slow coupe I just aquired. Swapped the wheels and yanked the engine, be ready in a day or so with the new turd power plant. :goodjob:

BTEC
10-30-2008, 09:53 PM
svo mustang it. boostthe2.3 with at-bird turbo coupe setup. 4.6 engines fit but look small as hell in that engine bay. ive seen it done.

Me86Rob
10-30-2008, 09:54 PM
^thanks bugman. few ppl on here understand how hard it is to find one of these cars in orig condition as clean as mine. i know its not perfect but its no turd. when i say wont be a 5.0 i dont mean a 2jz or 4cyl for sure. id like to do maybe a 4.6 or 4v cobra motor. something not often done in a foxbody. and i mean boosting the crap out of a 2.3
i mean, its not uncommon to find a SVO motor for cheap. volvo head and big turbo and im well on my way. its not gonna be a crappy cheaply put together car. i know im going to have $$ into it and thats why im going to wait till i get another reliable DD. cause itll be down for a while. i guess ill change out the tails this weekend lol then post more pics. and bugman....id like to bring it out to the compound one day. id really like to take a look at your collection.

BUGMAN
10-30-2008, 10:02 PM
Call me if you still have my number. We will be here all day tomorrow and probably most of the day Saturday wrapping up a few loose ends on the new projects.

It's your car so make it what you want it to be. I never listen to anyone else and a few of mine actually turned out OK.

The blown SVT Cobra transplant would be an automatic 11 second car if done right with capabilities of deep 10's with very few mod's. However dealing with the ECM and wiring is a PIA. I know of several done and done right but just too much of a hassle for me. I have very little patience with too many projects.

Even if it wasn't a Mustang I'd appreciate the originality of your plans with it.

Me86Rob
10-30-2008, 10:02 PM
oh BTW bugman not sure if you saw this thread or not
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202227
what do you think of that one? i think its teh uber hotness. but i may be the only one