PDA

View Full Version : Body/paint shop reccomendation

Verik
10-29-2008, 08:23 PM
First and foremost, I'm looking for a body shop that specializes in fitting aftermarket pieces (i.e. overfenders). Never had body work done so I'm a bit skeptical about just taking my s2k and j's fenders down the street to a mom and pop place. I want it done right especially since they will be needing to cut my rear fenders.

Also I'm looking for a quality paint. I need a matching respray/repair on my door and possibly my bumper since my car was keyed.... Any suggestions or recommendations are greatly appreciated.

cdhtang
10-29-2008, 09:18 PM
there is a shop called ABC off buford hwy and chamblee-dunwoody rd. They have done few of my friends car. A S14.5 with full origin widebody kit(molded rear quarter panels) and lexus pearl white(starfire pearl), a g35 with kenstyle bodykit, a g35 with top secret front bumper, and a s2000 with molded gp sport side skirt and rear valence, and rolled and pulled fenders(completely color match).
You have to negotiate a price with them.

slimm
10-31-2008, 10:09 PM
Sound Pro in Conyers. Ask for Vot. Tell 'em Doug sent you.

Meso Teggy
11-03-2008, 07:20 AM
there is a shop called ABC off buford hwy and chamblee-dunwoody rd. They have done few of my friends car. A S14.5 with full origin widebody kit(molded rear quarter panels) and lexus pearl white(starfire pearl), a g35 with kenstyle bodykit, a g35 with top secret front bumper, and a s2000 with molded gp sport side skirt and rear valence, and rolled and pulled fenders(completely color match).
You have to negotiate a price with them.
whats the full name and address of the store?