PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who know "Ricky Bobby"

Motivation
10-29-2008, 07:38 PM
Jordan Collins aka Ricky Bobby (RickyBobbyV6 on IA), most of the southside people know who I am talking about. Also, those who go to McDonough meets will know. He rides a yellow and purple motorcycle and a v6 camaro, in which he thinks is God's gift. Anyways, he can be a real idiot. I just got word from a friend that he was trying to out run GSP on his bike. He was doing around 145 and laid the bike down. He had no motorcycle license or insurance...

I'm not sure what his state of condition is, but either way I think something like this should teach him something. That's what happens when you are an idiot and think you are untouchable.

People, please be smart when on the streets. When acting stupid, it is not only your life you put in danger, but also the ones that are on the street. I am not talking for or against street racing or anything. I am talking in general... :goodjob: No one is invincible... It's usually a lot less trouble if you just stop for the police instead of trying to run...

Whiteboy572
10-29-2008, 07:42 PM
Jordan Collins aka Ricky Bobby (RickyBobbyV6 on IA), most of the southside people know who I am talking about. Also, those who go to McDonough meets will know. He rides a yellow and purple motorcycle and a v6 camaro, in which he thinks is God's gift. Anyways, he can be a real idiot. I just got word from a friend that he was trying to out run GSP on his bike. He was doing around 145 and laid the bike down. He had no motorcycle license or insurance...

I'm not sure what his state of condition is, but either way I think something like this should teach him something. That's what happens when you are an idiot and think you are untouchable.

People, please be smart when on the streets. When acting stupid, it is not only your life you put in danger, but also the ones that are on the street. I am not talking for or against street racing or anything. I am talking in general... :goodjob: No one is invincible... It's usually a lot less trouble if you just stop for the police instead of trying to run...

Ill give you my straight opinion. I dont do fast and the furious street racing, i take it to the track and race other people and do my best to beat my times every time i go. :goodjob:

Because if you are an idiot and you were to kill a relative of mine i wouldnt go throught the "Legal" system i would be waiting across the street from your house with my AR. :2cents:

Have you ever noticed the real fast/nice cars arent seen street racing, unless they have money and they are retarded.

Echonova
10-29-2008, 07:45 PM
How many dead/crippled people is it gonna take for you kids to learn? Don't run.

BobbyFresco
10-29-2008, 07:45 PM
Great post Motivation.
I think too many people, including myself in the past, have glorified running from the cops and it's not worth it. Putting your life and that of others at risk is not fair, not to the familes, the public, and most importantly, yourself.

There are quite a few events that have happened recently that should be eye openers to most of us, but still people don't learn. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't want to read about another member of IA losing his or her life.

Motivation
10-29-2008, 07:46 PM
Ill give you my straight opinion. I dont do fast and the furious street racing, i take it to the track and race other people and do my best to beat my times every time i go. :goodjob:

Because if you are an idiot and you were to kill a relative of mine i wouldnt go throught the "Legal" system i would be waiting across the street from your house with my AR. :2cents:

Have you ever noticed the real fast/nice cars arent seen street racing, unless they have money and they are retarded.

I have seen a few really nice cars street racing... But that is also how they afford those cars. It's harder to "hustle" (which is a huge part of racing on the street) when you are at the track and people can see your times. But I agree with you. :goodjob:

slostang
10-29-2008, 07:48 PM
damn.

Whiteboy572
10-29-2008, 07:49 PM
Great post Motivation.
I think too many people, including myself in the past, have glorified running from the cops and it's not worth it. Putting your life and that of others at risk is not fair, not to the familes, the public, and most importantly, yourself.

There are quite a few events that have happened recently that should be eye openers to most of us, but still people don't learn. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't want to read about another member of IA losing his or her life.

People need to be more relaxed and not worry about having such a big ego and being a bad a$$. I last pulled a 12.8@112mph at commerces crappy track with launching and traction issues. If you have ran faster, congrats i could care less im stock! If you would like to run me meet me at the track friday and we can go at it all night, otherwise lets try to be a little less like paul walker and vin diesel. :cheers:

BobbyFresco

This is a fallacy. All you have to do is go to youtube or streetfire and your theory will be proven to be untrue.

Street racing knows no socioeconomic standards and neither does death.

Motivation
Great post Motivation.

I don't want to read/hear about anyone losing their life from a car related incident... When it starts to become frequent, cops start to buckle down on everything (which they should), but it gets to the point where they are suspicous of everyone on the streets that stands out. Whether it be a loud exhaust, bodykits, wheels, even a young person driving, or anything that could be "related" to racing in their minds.

Whiteboy572
10-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Yeh, a couple times ive seen some nice cars run on the street, but 95% of the times they are POS ricers that an astro van could beat.

Whiteboy572
10-29-2008, 07:52 PM
This is a fallacy. All you have to do is go to youtube or streetfire and your theory will be proven to be untrue.

Street racing knows no socioeconomic standards and neither does death.

In person how many times do you see nice cars running each other on the street? Now how many rice races? This is my point.

BobbyFresco
10-29-2008, 07:56 PM
In person how many times do you see nice cars running each other on the street?

Often, actually and have personally been part of it.
Porsche guys, Bmw guys, Vette guys run on highways, which are public roads.

What is considered nice is subjective but I would imagine anything over 30/40k can be lumped in that category.

and also, look at the popularity of the "Gumball" type runs that glorify the speeding and running from cops illegal shit.

DrivenMind
10-29-2008, 07:58 PM
Anyone remember Moreland avenue. laul

Whiteboy572
10-29-2008, 08:01 PM
Often, actually and have personally been part of it.
Porsche guys, Bmw guys, Vette guys run on highways, which are public roads.

What is considered nice is subjective but I would imagine anything over 30/40k can be lumped in that category.

and also, look at the popularity of the "Gumball" type runs that glorify the speeding and running from cops illegal shit.

I live b/w athens and buford and riding around i usually dont come up on a whole lot af cars that try to race me. Now, if i were to go out on a fri/sat night looking to race thats differant; i could find plenty of nicer cars racing. During my daily commute and driving around for other reasons its not that typical to see these type of cars.

flak_monkey
10-29-2008, 08:20 PM
Yeah, too much of this shit will turn Atlanta into LA with all of their retarded "driving while modded" and "practically crush your car for having loud exhaust" bullshit.

stephanie
10-29-2008, 08:20 PM
Anyone remember Moreland avenue. laul

thats a bad word........
so is interstate 16:(

Motivation
10-29-2008, 08:27 PM
thats a bad word........
so is interstate 16:(

x2

boostleak
10-29-2008, 08:32 PM
wow, i wonder if he is still going to have that "I wana go fast" shit under his avatar? Tim i bet you one dollar, One dollar Tim.

Motivation
10-29-2008, 08:34 PM
wow, i wonder if he is still going to have that "I wana go fast" shit under his avatar? Tim i bet you one dollar, One dollar Tim.

Na, his avatar will probably read, "Bubba said I had a pretty mouth in jail."

boostleak
10-29-2008, 08:38 PM
Na, his avatar will probably read, "Bubba said I had a pretty mouth in jail." :lmfao:wish i could rep you.

boostleak
10-29-2008, 08:42 PM
Back on topic. It really is starting to get stupid with all the shit people think they can do, only to be proven wrong, and a nice jail story to back it up. They say auto crime is the wave of the future. But to me you just cant beat one-on-one human contact.

Kourt
10-29-2008, 09:02 PM
Does anyone know if hes ok?? I hope he learns his lesson, everyone gives him hell but I dont know anyone that would want him hurt. He needs to grow up

PSINXS
10-29-2008, 09:10 PM
what the heck is going on? TAKE YOUR TICKET PPL. its not worth dying over.

boostleak
10-29-2008, 09:13 PM
what the heck is going on? TAKE YOUR TICKET PPL. its not worth dying over. DUDE :eek: if i could get just a ticket for doing 145+. i would stop with smile, coffee, and donuts for me and the cop.

BobbyFresco
10-29-2008, 09:15 PM
DUDE :eek: if i could get just a ticket for doing 145+. i would stop with smile, coffee, and donuts for me and the cop.

Whatever jail time you may face is nothing when compared to losing your life.

PSINXS
10-29-2008, 09:17 PM
DUDE :eek: if i could get just a ticket for doing 145+. i would stop with smile, coffee, and donuts for me and the cop. i am sure he wasnt going 145+ when the cops first flicked the lights on. he ran up to that speed. when he saw the lights INTIALLY he shoulda just pulled over.

Kourt
10-29-2008, 09:17 PM
DUDE :eek: if i could get just a ticket for doing 145+. i would stop with smile, coffee, and donuts for me and the cop.

If my car would just do 145 one time....:(

Motivation
10-29-2008, 09:18 PM
Does anyone know if hes ok?? I hope he learns his lesson, everyone gives him hell but I dont know anyone that would want him hurt. He needs to grow up

Yeah, he's alright... I hear he is at home, he got a few tickets and that is all from what I hear... Maybe his court date will punish him a little more.

I don't want to see him get hurt, but I don't take pity on him because he does bring a lot of it on himself... It sucks he laid it down, but he wouldn't have done it if he would've pulled over.

The reason he probably ran is because he didn't have insurance or a motorcycle license.

Motivation
10-29-2008, 09:19 PM

You can't run that fast though. :lmfao: You need a car first. :taun:

boostleak
10-29-2008, 09:21 PM
Whatever jail time you may face is nothing when compared to losing your life.Amen QFT. But also your not just risking your life but the lives of others and your freedom...

boostleak
10-29-2008, 09:23 PM
You can't run that fast though. :lmfao: You need a car first. :taun: :cry:

Jason..
10-29-2008, 09:27 PM
145mph and he did not fucking die?Holy shit I hope he is ok.Running from the police..pshhh

PSINXS
10-29-2008, 09:28 PM
he probably has no skin

Motivation
10-29-2008, 09:30 PM
145mph and he did not fucking die?Holy shit I hope he is ok.Running from the police..pshhh

Cause you've never did it before... ;)

PSINXS
10-29-2008, 09:40 PM
he probably has no skin

Five0z28
10-29-2008, 09:50 PM
Mom heard it on the fire radio. Said it was in front of Cadies Corner. Who the eff runs from gsp in the middle of the day on 19? :thinking: You woulda thunk he might have learned something from smashin up his "fast" v6 Camaro lol. Maybe he has a learning disability :screwy:
Oh yeah hey boost leak maybe orange cobalts are bad luck. A girl I know just wrecked hers. Totalled it and she only had it for like a month lol:doh:

boostleak
10-29-2008, 09:57 PM
Mom heard it on the fire radio. Said it was in front of Cadies Corner. Who the eff runs from gsp in the middle of the day on 19? :thinking: You woulda thunk he might have learned something from smashin up his "fast" v6 Camaro lol. Maybe he has a learning disability :screwy:
Oh yeah hey boost leak maybe orange cobalts are bad luck. A girl I know just wrecked hers. Totalled it and she only had it for like a month lol:doh:cobalts are just gay! wait she wrecked hers or another driver did the its cool I've seen this in a movie running red lights kinda teenager? lolol

Motivation
10-29-2008, 10:00 PM
cobalts are just gay! wait she wrecked hers or another driver did the its cool I've seen this in a movie running red lights kinda teenager? lolol

I think your family is just good at getting in other driver's ways... I mean your sister's car got hit too. :wtf:

boostleak
10-29-2008, 10:02 PM
I think your family is just good at getting in other driver's ways... I mean your sister's car got hit too. :wtf: Actually it was in stop and go traffic and the girl behind her didnt understand break to gas and well there is the rest. the best part was GSP was right behind them and got it on tape :police: you say WTF i say settlement check. lolol

Five0z28
10-29-2008, 10:05 PM
She said it wasn't her fault. But then again this is coming from a girl that flipped her last car on a dirt road going 25mph lol:goodjob:

cobalts are just gay! wait she wrecked hers or another driver did the its cool I've seen this in a movie running red lights kinda teenager? lolol

boostleak
10-29-2008, 10:06 PM
She said it wasn't her fault. But then again this is coming from a girl that flipped her last car on a dirt road going 25mph lol:goodjob: :eek::lmfao:

Motivation
10-29-2008, 10:06 PM
She said it wasn't her fault. But then again this is coming from a girl that flipped her last car on a dirt road going 25mph lol:goodjob:

Wow, Tina sucks at driving... :lmao:

Five0z28
10-29-2008, 10:07 PM
Actually it was in stop and go traffic and the girl behind her didnt understand break to gas and well there is the rest. the best part was GSP was right behind them and got it on tape :police: you say WTF i say settlement check. lolol

Effin sweet dude I luv it when cops do their job! Usually they are too busy tailgating me to see what every1 else is doing lol:2up:

boostleak
10-29-2008, 10:09 PM
Effin sweet dude I luv it when cops do their job! Usually they are too busy tailgating me to see what every1 else is doing lol:2up:lol, yeah man the cop was like 2-3 cars back no "HI im on your ass" ordeal or anything. lol

Five0z28
10-29-2008, 10:10 PM
Wow, Tina sucks at driving... :lmao:

Just a little lol. Hell I'm glad we didn't hook up. If I ever rode wit her I might've got gat:doh:

Five0z28
10-29-2008, 10:11 PM
lol, yeah man the cop was like 2-3 cars back no "HI im on your ass" ordeal or anything. lol

Ew I'm a homophobe. Only girl cops allowed on my ass lol:bump:

Motivation
10-29-2008, 10:12 PM
lulz.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/milestyles55/WomenDrivers1.jpg

redmanhart
10-29-2008, 10:14 PM
I'm glad he's ok. I hope like hell he learned a valuable lesson and doesn't test his luck again, because I think he might have used it all up after this incident.

boostleak
10-29-2008, 10:14 PM
lulz.

WTF? Why arnt any cars on fire? or cell phones going off and "OH.... MY...GAWD you wont believe what just happen".

boostleak
10-29-2008, 10:15 PM
I'm glad he's ok. I hope like hell he learned a valuable lesson and doesn't test his luck again, because I think he might have used it all up after this incident.No your not. Go ahead be a genuine asshole...

redmanhart
10-29-2008, 10:15 PM
Honestly Tim, how the fuck does something like that happen? lol

Five0z28
10-29-2008, 10:16 PM
Thats awesome lol. Not even mom is that bad at driving. She had me grabbin the jesus handle in the dodge tonight though:eek:

redmanhart
10-29-2008, 10:18 PM
I can't be that big of an asshole man, I don't know him well enough to say really bad things about him without actually feeling bad.

Motivation
Honestly Tim, how the fuck does something like that happen? lol

Read the bottom of the pic and it will explain it. :lmfao: lol, I dunno though. I try to stay out of those kind of situations.

Five0z28
Cause rice don't burn dumbass :lmfao:
WTF? Why arnt any cars on fire? or cell phones going off and "OH.... MY...GAWD you wont believe what just happen".

Motivation
10-29-2008, 10:19 PM
Randall, you need the sig that Donnie edited for you with Yoshi... lol

redmanhart
10-29-2008, 10:19 PM
Read the bottom of the pic and it will explain it. :lmfao: lol, I dunno though. I try to stay out of those kind of situations.
I should hope like hell that no one in their right minds says "you know, I feel like being part of something BIG today. I think I'll start a 20 car pile up."

Motivation
10-29-2008, 10:21 PM
I should hope like hell that no one in their right minds says "you know, I feel like being part of something BIG today. I think I'll start a 20 car pile up."

lol, well talk to Ryan (FlipKing) then. :lmfao: Wait, you said in their right mind... nvm :doh:

Five0z28
10-29-2008, 10:21 PM
My computer is making funny noises...

redmanhart
10-29-2008, 10:22 PM
Randall, you need the sig that Donnie edited for you with Yoshi... lol
Nah, I need to get someone to make one with my car, Yoshi, and a wookie lol.

boostleak
10-29-2008, 10:22 PM
I should hope like hell that no one in their right minds says "you know, I feel like being part of something BIG today. I think I'll start a 20 car pile up." OH god i LOL'd So hard :lmfao:

Five0z28
10-29-2008, 10:24 PM
lol, well talk to Ryan (FlipKing) then. :lmfao: Wait, you said in their right mind... nvm :doh:

Yeah he uses his left mind lol

boostleak
10-29-2008, 10:24 PM
The following is supposedly a true story. To be included, besides being true, the story is most likely strange, weird, surprising, or funny.February 1, 1993James Macdonals and William Shoesmith, both 26, were sentenced to five years in prison for bank robbery. According to his lawyer, Macdonald hated his robbery work and had to drink before each job.For what was to be the pair's last job, he got fall-down drunk and had to be carried by Shoesmith into the bank to pull off the heist.......... The two were soon captured.

redmanhart
10-29-2008, 10:26 PM
The following is supposedly a true story. To be included, besides being true, the story is most likely strange, weird, surprising, or funny.February 1, 1993James Macdonals and William Shoesmith, both 26, were sentenced to five years in prison for bank robbery. According to his lawyer, Macdonald hated his robbery work and had to drink before each job.For what was to be the pair's last job, he got fall-down drunk and had to be carried by Shoesmith into the bank to pull off the heist.......... The two were soon captured.
I honestly don't know what to say to that...............other than wow. They were committed to the cause. Even after his partner got trashed, they still thought that they could pull of the robbery. lol

Five0z28
10-29-2008, 10:27 PM

Wow criminals are stupid:screwy: wtf does that have to do with falling off a motorcycle?

Motivation
10-29-2008, 10:28 PM
I honestly don't know what to say to that...............other than wow. They were committed to the cause. Even after his partner got trashed, they still thought that they could pull of the robbery. lol

That's called dedication. :goodjob:

What was this thread about again? ha

Motivation
10-29-2008, 10:29 PM
I'mn glad criminals are stupid:screwy:

So, you're a criminal? lol

Five0z28
10-29-2008, 10:33 PM
Hell who knows...

Five0z28
10-29-2008, 10:34 PM
asshole I fixed it I already said only girls allowed on my ass lol

So, you're a criminal? lol

Five0z28
10-29-2008, 10:36 PM
wtf does the computer say 1030 and my phone says 1130?

boostleak
10-29-2008, 10:37 PM
Horoscope By Adam Sandler

Aquarius (Jan 23 - Feb 22) - You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. You make the same mistakes repeatedly because you are stupid. Everyone thinks you are a fucking jerk.Pisces (Feb 23 - Mar 22) - You are a pioneer type and think most people are dickheads. You are quick to reprimand, impatient, and full of advice. You do nothing but piss-off everyone you come in contact with. You are a prick.Aries (Mar 23 - April 22) - You have a wild imagination and often think you are being followed by the FBI or CIA. You have minor influence on your friends and people resent you for flaunting your power. You lack confidence and are a general dipshit.Taurus (April 23 - May 22) - You are practical and persistent. You have a dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think you are stubborn and bullheaded. You are nothing but a goddamned communist.Gemini (May 23 - June 22) - You are a quick and intelligent thinker. People like you because you are bisexual. You are inclined to expect too much for too little. This means you are a cheap bastard. Geminis are notorious for thriving on incest.Cancer (June 23 - July 22) - You are sympathetic and understanding of other people's problems, which makes you a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won't be worth a shit. Everyone in prison is a Cancer.Leo (July 23 - Aug 22) - You consider yourself a born leader. Others think you are an idiot. Most Leos are bullies. You are vain and cannot tolerate criticism. Your arrogance is disgusting. Leo people are thieving motherfuckers and enjoy masturbation more than sex.Virgo (Aug 23 - Sept 22) - You are the logical type and hate disorder. Your shit-picking attitude is sickening to your friends and co-workers. You are cold and unemotional and often fall asleep while fucking. Virgos make good bus drivers and pimps.Libra (Sept 23 - Oct 22) - You are the artistic type and have a difficult time dealing with reality. Chances for employment and monetary gain are nil. Most Libra women are whores. All Libras die of venereal disease.Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 22) - You are the worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are the perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most Scorpios are murdered.Sagittarius (Nov 23 - Dec 22) - You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a reckless tendency to rely on your luck since you have no talent. You are a worthless piece of shit.Capricorn (Dec 23 - Jan 22) - You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You are basically chickenshit. There has never been a Capricorn of any importance.

boostleak
10-29-2008, 10:38 PM
Watching for suicide

Why do they put a suicide watch on death row prisoners? Why would you care if a man you're planning to kill anyway, kills himself? Does it spoil the fun? I also think about the death row prisoner in Texas who, on the day before his execution, managed to take a drug overdose. They rushed him to a hospital, saved his life, then brought him back to prison and killed him.Apparently, just to anger him. I LOLOL'ed

Five0z28
10-29-2008, 10:43 PM
Hell sounds like sum1 wanted the pleasure of doing it to him lol

Watching for suicide

Why do they put a suicide watch on death row prisoners? Why would you care if a man you're planning to kill anyway, kills himself? Does it spoil the fun? I also think about the death row prisoner in Texas who, on the day before his execution, managed to take a drug overdose. They rushed him to a hospital, saved his life, then brought him back to prison and killed him.Apparently, just to anger him. I LOLOL'ed

Motivation
10-29-2008, 10:47 PM
Watching for suicide

Our tax dollars at good use right there. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'm out for the night... later

Five0z28
10-29-2008, 10:50 PM
Bish...psh...

ACCORDPRIDE
10-29-2008, 10:53 PM
not trying to be a jerk but ricky bobby did have a liscence and insurance
hes doing as good as a guy that slid on his side for 160ft can do i guess
the wound center said they are treating his road rash like a 3rd degree burn
his bike is fu$ked - it has no plactic on one side or a seat and drug a whole in the enigne case
he still 100% retarded-he has not learned a lesson at all
the only thing he keeps saying is "if i had a 1000 he wouldnt have caught me"
ignorance=bliss i guess

boostleak
10-29-2008, 10:57 PM
his bike is fu$ked - it has no plactic on one side or a seat and drug a whole in the enigne case
ignorance=bliss i guess Predicate the up-date man :cheers:. Any ways guys im off to the beds.

Laters

slostang
10-29-2008, 11:03 PM
ignorance=bliss i guess

that's just sad.

OneSlow5pt0
10-29-2008, 11:03 PM
ignorance=bliss i guess

lol,are u serious?

ACCORDPRIDE
10-29-2008, 11:06 PM
lol,are u serious?
wat do you think??:screwy:

LAMBKING
10-30-2008, 12:08 AM
ignorance=bliss i guess

F'd up.....

Oh, and according to this -
Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 22) - You are the worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are the perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most Scorpios are murdered.

If I catch anyone around me with a gun and a stupid grin.....I'm shooting first. :taun:

Echonova
10-30-2008, 06:09 AM
ignorance=bliss i guessIgnorance= Ignorance. How would a 1000 helped him? He couldn't stay on the scooter he had...

Motivation
10-30-2008, 06:44 AM
F'd up.....

Oh, and according to this -
Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 22) - You are the worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are the perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most Scorpios are murdered.

If I catch anyone around me with a gun and a stupid grin.....I'm shooting first. :taun:

:cry: Nov. 8= Scorpio :2up: lol

LAMBKING
10-30-2008, 09:57 AM
Ignorance= Ignorance. How would a 1000 helped him? He couldn't stay on the scooter he had...

I'm still LMAO at the scotter comment! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

LAMBKING
10-30-2008, 09:58 AM
:cry: Nov. 8= Scorpio :2up: lol

Right there with you....November 12. All the scorpios should form a group, to make sure we all succeed and don't get murdered. Of course, it'll work for a while, then one of us will eventaully murder the others.....b/c we're assholes like that. :taun:

Jason..
10-30-2008, 11:57 AM
I like the Lamb of God band.....

Right there with you....November 12. All the scorpios should form a group, to make sure we all succeed and don't get murdered. Of course, it'll work for a while, then one of us will eventaully murder the others.....b/c we're assholes like that. :taun:

Motivation
10-30-2008, 11:58 AM
I like the Lamb of God band.....

Ok.

LAMBKING
10-30-2008, 03:39 PM
they aren't bad. Plus, it says lamb..............so that automatically wins

Five0z28
10-30-2008, 04:48 PM
[QUOTE=boostleak]

.Cancer (June 23 - July 22) - You are sympathetic and understanding of other people's problems, which makes you a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won't be worth a shit. Everyone in prison is a Cancer.

Wtf? I'm not a sucker, on welfare or in prison. Simpathetic? Ha deal with your own shit bishes :taun:

Motivation
10-30-2008, 05:09 PM
[QUOTE=boostleak]

.Cancer (June 23 - July 22) - You are sympathetic and understanding of other people's problems, which makes you a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won't be worth a shit. Everyone in prison is a Cancer.

Wtf? I'm not a sucker, on welfare or in prison. Simpathetic? Ha deal with your own shit bishes :taun:

Well, he says everyone in prison is a Cancer... Which is not too far from the truth. :lmfao:

redmanhart
10-30-2008, 05:24 PM
[QUOTE=Five0z28]

Well, he says everyone in prison is a Cancer... Which is not too far from the truth. :lmfao:

QFT lol. At least you aren't a Libra, according to that, I'll die of a venereal disease.

FasTech
10-30-2008, 05:34 PM
Sucks he wrecked but none the less it was very dumb to try and run from the cops.

You can out run a police car, but you can't out run the radio's!

Motivation
10-30-2008, 05:36 PM
[QUOTE=Motivation]

QFT lol. At least you aren't a Libra, according to that, I'll die of a venereal disease.

lol, I could see that... :taun:

Motivation
10-30-2008, 05:37 PM
Sucks he wrecked but none the less it was very dumb to try and run from the cops.

You can out run a police car, but you can't out run the radio's!

:no: He couldn't out run the police car either...

ACCORDPRIDE
10-30-2008, 06:20 PM
:no: He couldn't out run the police car either...

LMAO:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

GSP FTL

Motivation
10-30-2008, 06:24 PM

GSP FTL

Except in this case. lol

GSP>Ricky Bobby :lmfao:

boostleak
10-30-2008, 09:04 PM
What to do if you were sentenced to death row?

The inmate on death row was scheduled to be put to death by firing squad the follow morning. Throughout the day, the prison guards were being very nice to him. But when they asked him if he wanted something specific for his last meal, he didn't want anything special. When they asked if there was something special he wanted to do, he said nothing. It went on like this all day.Finally when he was put before the firing squad, the guard asked if he wanted a cigarette and a blindfold." No," the inmate said, "just get it over with." "Well, is there anything that I can do for you before you go?" said the guard. "You didn't even want a special last meal!"The inmate thought. "Actually," he said, "Music is my life. One thing I would really like would be to sing my favorite song, one whole time through, with no interruptions." The guard nodded and told him to go ahead.The inmate started singing, "One billion bottles of beer on the wall...

redmanhart
10-30-2008, 09:12 PM
I would have ordered the squad to fire right after he started singing for pulling that shit lol.

Sir_Christopher
10-31-2008, 02:59 AM
track all the way

LAMBKING
10-31-2008, 10:49 AM

GSP FTL

No, no, no.....GSP FTW!