PDA

View Full Version : Misc IPHONE Killer?

Vteckidd
10-29-2008, 05:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLAbwT521Fs

Nissan Sean
10-29-2008, 05:38 PM
definitely cool phone. the camera is better than the iphones for sure. but that phone prob wont be sold here in the US. looks like a european phone. cool phone none the less. i have the iphone 3g and love it.

mr.koupe
10-29-2008, 05:40 PM
bad ass, but hardcore apple fans wont care iphone will always be the best. . i like the lg dare more than an iphone i've had both.

alpine_aw11
10-29-2008, 05:52 PM
bad ass, but hardcore apple fans wont care iphone will always be the best. .

Exactly. Apple nutswingers don't care what it is as long as Apple makes it. Apple makes good products, but the true Apple yuppies would start buying pagers again if the iPager came out.

Julio
10-29-2008, 06:20 PM
The iphone been killed.. long time ago.

dz N.U.T.Z.
10-31-2008, 06:41 PM
lol ipager....:goodjob::crazy:

hybrid90accord
11-10-2008, 09:08 PM
loosk nice but looks like the operating system is slow just like windows mobile so ill pass...

4dmin
11-11-2008, 08:08 AM
i think its far from iphone killer... voice command technology still sucks if he is still using keys. windows mobile has always been very clunky and doesn't have the 3rd party support. market dictates winner in technology.

windows > mac os why? b/c 90% of users use windows and 3rd party support is there.
iphone > windows mobile or any other flavor why? 3rd party support and mass users.

iphone scored HUGE for mac and is by far one of the best pieces of technology to be released in the past few years. you know its big when software companies are hiring programmers just to program apps for iphones/itouch etc ;)

alpine_aw11
11-11-2008, 08:53 AM
i think its far from iphone killer... voice command technology still sucks if he is still using keys. windows mobile has always been very clunky and doesn't have the 3rd party support. market dictates winner in technology.

windows > mac os why? b/c 90% of users use windows and 3rd party support is there.
iphone > windows mobile or any other flavor why? 3rd party support and mass users.

iphone scored HUGE for mac and is by far one of the best pieces of technology to be released in the past few years. you know its big when software companies are hiring programmers just to program apps for iphones/itouch etc ;)

Windows Mobile really isn't bad. I have a HTC Dash with Windows and I like it a lot actually. Took me a couple days to really get it but now that I can really use it it's nice. Honestly I don't trust iphones. Most of my friends that have them have had to return them. They tend to drop calls a lot and get terrible battery life. But then again that's just a small selection of people. I don't have AT&T anyway so it doesn't matter.

jriley60
11-11-2008, 09:37 AM
that phone with android would be an iphone killer

4dmin
11-11-2008, 10:35 AM
Windows Mobile really isn't bad. I have a HTC Dash with Windows and I like it a lot actually. Took me a couple days to really get it but now that I can really use it it's nice. Honestly I don't trust iphones. Most of my friends that have them have had to return them. They tend to drop calls a lot and get terrible battery life. But then again that's just a small selection of people. I don't have AT&T anyway so it doesn't matter.

i've had two windows mobile phones both were trash - its currently a failed idea for Microsoft b/c it didn't take off like they expected. i would like to see the new black berry myself.

but again iphone not including the hacks is by far the best phone on the market. there are so many amazing apps its ridiculous. i control everything from my home theatre to servers at work w/ it.

i have a non 3g and 3g iphone ... best technology purchases i've made in a long time.

PS. i'm a windows administrator and i don't use macs or drink starbucks :lmfao:

alpine_aw11
11-11-2008, 12:33 PM
i've had two windows mobile phones both were trash - its currently a failed idea for Microsoft b/c it didn't take off like they expected. i would like to see the new black berry myself.

but again iphone not including the hacks is by far the best phone on the market. there are so many amazing apps its ridiculous. i control everything from my home theatre to servers at work w/ it.

i have a non 3g and 3g iphone ... best technology purchases i've made in a long time.

PS. i'm a windows administrator and i don't use macs or drink starbucks :lmfao:

Yea when my friend's iPhone was working it had a ton of cool shit on it. They are the most versatile phone out right now for sure.

eViLMunkey
11-12-2008, 02:13 PM
I would say Verizon actually has the iPhone killer now, the BlackBerry Storm but I'll get an iPhone since i'm w/ AT&T