PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: CactusEG; RLD MATERIAL INSIDE

Catnip
10-28-2008, 08:09 PM
Now that I have your attention; I wasn't done in my rep...

You tea-bagged cum guzzling pecker head floated across the river don't know where to put punctuation marks fudge packin' asswipe crotch stained nappy headed messicant dingle-berry ass pirating fairy cunttarded lawn mowin' ****'n'span sumbeaner.

that's all.

:cheers:

Ed
10-28-2008, 08:14 PM
post first part of rep or it didnt happen

FasTech
10-28-2008, 08:15 PM
Ghey

BKgen®
10-28-2008, 08:16 PM
thoroughly enjoyed this thread. will read again.

Catnip
10-28-2008, 08:18 PM
post first part of rep or it didnt happen

I dun rember it. lul

Motivation
10-28-2008, 11:31 PM
Now that I have your attention; I wasn't done in my rep...

You tea-bagged cum guzzling pecker head floated across the river don't know where to put punctuation marks fudge packin' asswipe crotch stained nappy headed messicant dingle-berry ass pirating fairy cunttarded lawn mowin' ****'n'span sumbeaner.

that's all.

:cheers:

I'm going to let you borrow a few of these to use. ---> ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, They are called commas. :tongue1:

OnURleft
10-29-2008, 02:43 AM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c67/95ltw/fail-owned-weatherseal-car-snow-fai.jpg

I'm going to let you borrow a few of these to use. ---> ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, They are called commas. :tongue1:

Probably worst fail I've seen in 3 years. Not only are you the ultra QD nuthugger for posting this but you made fun of someones grammar with the worst grammar EVER. When listing something, apply a comma.

TheGrillMan
10-29-2008, 02:46 AM
Probably worst fail I've seen in 3 years. Not only are you the ultra QD nuthugger for posting this but you made fun of someones grammar with the worst grammar EVER. When listing something, apply a comma.

LOL nice edit's

OnURleft
10-29-2008, 02:55 AM
LOL nice edit's

I actually spelled it right in this post, without looking at the other post. Unfortunately, I got owned before I fixed it. Edit was for a diff. pic.

TheGrillMan
10-29-2008, 02:59 AM
I actually spelled it right in this post, without looking at the other post. Unfortunately, I got owned before I fixed it. Edit was for a diff. pic.

funny how that works out

oh well im no one to judge on spelling or gramar im horrible at both vet i have a very extensive vocab irl

Catnip
10-29-2008, 06:35 AM

I'm not sure if you would want to get into with me, concerning proper grammar and spelling. :goodjob:

Motivation
10-29-2008, 06:45 AM
I'm not sure if you would want to get into with me, concerning proper grammar and spelling. :goodjob:

wth you doing up so early? lol This early morning crap sucks. Early hour jobs ftl. :(

Catnip
10-29-2008, 10:24 AM
wth you doing up so early? lol This early morning crap sucks. Early hour jobs ftl. :(

I have morning classes...:cry:

Motivation
10-29-2008, 10:30 AM
I have morning classes...:cry:

Well, that makes sense then...

Catnip
10-29-2008, 10:37 AM
Well, that makes sense then...
Just like seeing a DSM on the side of the road

:lmfao:

Motivation
10-29-2008, 10:39 AM
Just like seeing a DSM on the side of the road

:lmfao:

And seeing a honda in the rear view mirror. :goodjob: lol

Catnip
10-29-2008, 10:41 AM
And seeing a honda in the rear view mirror. :goodjob: lol

What was that about a civic hatchback beating you the other night?

wut wut YOU GOT IT ITB

Motivation
10-29-2008, 10:43 AM
What was that about a civic hatchback beating you the other night?

wut wut YOU GOT IT ITB

lulz you mean when I first got the car and never launched it? The one that was spraying? My rearview mirror was off my windshield that night. lulz

Catnip
10-29-2008, 10:45 AM
lulz you mean when I first got the car and never launched it? The one that was spraying? My rearview mirror was off my windshield that night. lulz

come race me, better put that bish back on the windshield...

i mean... ummm... take a pic of my exhaust for me when I'm walking you... yea... :ninja:

Motivation
10-29-2008, 10:47 AM
come race me, better put that bish back on the windshield...

i mean... ummm... take a pic of my exhaust for me when I'm walking you... yea... :ninja:

:lmfao: Will race ya, but I'm taking the mirror back off. :ninja:

Wait, what exhuast? Didn't that fly off when you hit vvvvvvttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccc??? lol

Motivation
10-29-2008, 10:49 AM
Hey Evan, you remember that 98 GST you were talking about buying before you got the hatch? I think it's a good thing you didn't. Sounds like Pat is having a few problems with it... Not sure how serious though. The turbo was blown when he bought it, too...

Catnip
10-29-2008, 10:52 AM
:lmfao: Will race ya, but I'm taking the mirror back off. :ninja:

Wait, what exhuast? Didn't that fly off when you hit vvvvvvttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccc??? lol

I just had to turn vtec down, too aggressive :lmfao: