PDA

View Full Version : Misc For those who like NINJA SCROLL

BlackZ
10-28-2008, 02:10 PM
This was pulled from one of my favorite movie info sites; www.joblo.com I'll be staying tuned for more information on this one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know much about Anime but I do know that this Ninja Scroll thing is kind of a big deal. So although the news that Warner Bros. has acquired the rights to produce a live action version of the Japanese classic doesn't do much for me, I'm sure it's got a bunch of you guys out there pretty darn enthused. And frankly, that makes me smile.

The film will be produced by Leonardo DiCaprio's Appian Way, but Leo himself does not have any plans to take a role. It revolves around a ninja who is forced to fight an old enemy who will stop at nothing to overthrow the government and will be written by the same Alex Tse that helped write a little film called WATCHMEN.

Ran
10-28-2008, 03:15 PM
Repost: http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201699

eViLMunkey
11-01-2008, 06:41 PM
hmm.. interesting...

Paree4g63
11-01-2008, 11:08 PM
Ninja Scroll was good because it didn't have too much nor too little of all the good stuff! To me, it was a laid back good anime movie. I seen the mini anime series and it wasn't boring, it was too short and simplified. Anime like Ninja Scroll are what I'd like to see more often. Live movie? Not alot of live movies come out real good but as long as it's parallel close to the anime with great actors and a storyline; it's all good. I'll probably check it out since I liked the anime...Asian people are usually the best at anime and making supernatural characters look good in reality. ;)