PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Tanner Foust's FD car for 2009 is................

Me86Rob
10-27-2008, 06:00 PM
We’ve gotten the inside scoop on Tanner Foust’s new ride for 2009, and it will be very different from the Nissan 350Z which he has piloted to back-to-back championships. Tanner will continue to drive for Rockstar, AEM, and Toyo Tires, but Papadakis Racing will be preparing a brand new 2009 Scion tC for Foust. Much like Ken Gushi’s tC, Papadakis Racing will be converting the car to RWD along with performing substantial chassis and drivetrain modifications to prep the car. With Foust’s extensive experience behind the wheel, and the AEM / Papadakis Racing minds behind the chassis prep and fabrication, this car should be competitive in no time!

We’ve been provided with a rendering of the car, and are very excited to see it sideways!

LOL awesome

http://i38.tinypic.com/2d7h75z.jpg

slow_hatch
10-27-2008, 06:19 PM
Gay :(

Kamikaze
10-27-2008, 06:28 PM
Yay. Now if they'd only make conversion kits for the rest of the wrong-wheel drive versions. :D

BKgen®
10-27-2008, 06:56 PM
i wonder if he'll suck as bad as ken gushi when he makes the switch.

just kidding, tanner is a great driver.

but seriously lol.

Me86Rob
10-27-2008, 07:00 PM

but seriously lol.

lol i forgot about him. thats how bad Gushi did when he switched. i was mad Dmac wasnt in the Sr86 this past season. hope hes got it back this coming up year

Elbow
10-27-2008, 07:06 PM
So gay. Formula D is a dumb ass series, it's all about marketing. That's all the series is about.

EJ25RUN
10-27-2008, 07:29 PM

but seriously lol.

Tanner needs to realize he has the capability to get worthy sponcers and start a proper racing career.

You gotta grow up at some point and move on from drifting.

BTW...Scion drift car. It is stuff like this that is PROOF Toyota realizes 90% of Scion buyers are to stupid to understand or even care about the difference between fwd and rwd.

Scion salesman: "Of course it drifts" *You Dumbass*

Firefightin_tC
10-27-2008, 07:53 PM
Tanner needs to realize he has the capability to get worthy sponcers and start a proper racing career.

You gotta grow up at some point and move on from drifting.

BTW...Scion drift car. It is stuff like this that is PROOF Toyota realizes 90% of Scion buyers are to stupid to understand or even care about the difference between fwd and rwd.

Well that's a problem. It's a fookin' salesman.

When I bought mine, I already knew more than she did, so I literally sold the car for her.

Kamikaze
10-27-2008, 08:15 PM

I'm sure it doesn't take a genius to figure out which pair of wheels are powered and which ones aren't.

EJ25RUN
10-27-2008, 08:24 PM
Well that's a problem. It's a fookin' salesman.

When I bought mine, I already knew more than she did, so I literally sold the car for her.

I'll grant you most salesman don't know damn sh!t. I remember years back at a dodge dealer, the guy tried to tell me the turbo was an engine mount.

But I used to sell cars.

And customers would get one rode awakening if you came up on me. Pretty funny to make them feel stupid.

I'm sure it doesn't take a genius to figure out which pair of wheels are powered and which ones aren't.

That's what you'd think until you gotta sell cars to women.

MidLifeCrisis
10-27-2008, 08:38 PM
this thread is gay, tanner foust is a fag. have you ever seen him on that supercars exposed? he looks and sounds like marty mcfly.

EJ25RUN
10-27-2008, 08:59 PM
this thread is gay, tanner foust is a fag. have you ever seen him on that supercars exposed? he looks and sounds like marty mcfly.

Your a dumbass. Tanner can drive a car and is one of the best real talents in drifting that can break through into real racing. Hating on a guy because his looks can get him layed makes you look real hetero now. :rolleyes:

alpine_aw11
10-27-2008, 09:04 PM
Tanner Foust needs to stop drifting. The guy can fucking straight up drive, I'd like to see him do something cool instead of being a mad tight drifter. I'm sure he's in it for the fun though.

Elbow
10-27-2008, 09:04 PM

:gay: Yeah I know right? I think Ralf isn't nearly as hot as Michael.

man
10-28-2008, 01:58 AM
LAME, seems that being original is a dead art

Kaiser
10-28-2008, 02:54 PM
I thought FD had rules about this kinda conversion?

We're lucky Honda's so paranoid about "street racing" or else we'd probably be seeing a Civic SI Mugen RR Sedan RWD Drift swap or something equally dumb.

trc_gsr
10-30-2008, 01:12 AM
or a rwd element
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa238/trc_R/WKA2006103149326_pv.jpg

Ran
10-30-2008, 12:40 PM
I'm sure he's in it for the fun though.Indeed. I think it's cool that he's just out there to have fun and not in it for the money.

Me86Rob
10-30-2008, 12:54 PM
or a rwd element
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa238/trc_R/WKA2006103149326_pv.jpg

same shit as a skyline. AWD converted to RWD. ive seen that and its bad ass. puts out tons of smoke