PDA

View Full Version : S2k Haley update :D New mods pictures

mocha latte cupcake
10-26-2008, 06:24 PM
alright well since we all know i fail @ pictures thanks to either my phone or computer... here they are in their failed glory! and i'll even throw in some story time too! w00t!

so this past thursday i finally received my exhaust for the S2k. it took a long while b/c i wanted something i could take loli's out on dates with and not have to scream @ them when i was just cruising along but when i felt the need to let the world know my vtak fluid was topped out i wanted that girl to scream like a pack of wild pedo bears chasing a loli through a tunnel! :yes:

so i went with the APEXi GT Spec :bump: it was a toss up between that and the Fujitusubo Legalis R... and well frankly between the money, the small barely difference in sound, and the dual look i had to pass on it. and ended up with a 63mm FIRST PREPRODUCTION APEXi GT SPEC Prototype! :bump: and since i'm a HUGE fan of rare of hard to get parts i figured the FIRST one off the line was good enough to meet those standards! its even got a weld where the prototype flange was misaligned and it was re welded on by Tig expert loli welders :idb:

but here are the pictures! w00t!

http://i33.tinypic.com/315xsg0.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/ixwql5.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/2aik2dw.jpg

and as much as we all like exhausts... i had a small issue this weekend.

to celebrate my new exhaust, everyone needs new music with a new mod right?!!? well i burned myself a excellent new cd to play as i ran around making vtec sounds with my sweet amazing loli gettin exhaust :D... but misfortune followed haley and I.

as i was jamming out to some music top down, exhaust sounding epic, and a loli in the car, the next song rolled over... it didn't seem like anything bad... them BOOM! SHATTER ZOMG HALPS NOOOOO :cry: someone editted the song and added about 100 more Db of bass to the song and i popped a speaker!!!!!

:2up: :2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up: :2up::2up::2up:

i was like WTF are you kidding me! so instead of buying a test pipe and front lip... i opted for new speakers... :cry:

BUT they call me dunn dunn cause i dunn dunn it all! and i stepped up to the plate like a fat man in a buffet! i bought muh self a set of MB Quart PCE 216's w000000000000 h00000000000!

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn16/lostsol82/ballin.gif
Specs:
Technical Specification

* Sensitivity: 2.0 dB
* RMS Power Range : 60-130 Watts
* Peak Power Handling: 260 Watts
* Frequency response: 38 - 32000 Hz
* Diameter: 6.5 Inch

Features

* Easy coaxial or separate tweeter mounting
* Impedance: 4 Ohms
* Frequency Response: 38 - 32,000Hz
* Sensitivity: 2,0dB
* Power Range: 60 -130 Watts
* Crossover Frequency: 2.500Hz
* Premium series midbass drivers:
o Titanium WPC (wet powder coating) polypropylene cone
o Solid metal phase plug and tweeter bridge inserts
o 1-piece composite ABS chassis
o Injection molded magnet system
o Overall midbass diameter: 6.54"
* Premium series 1" (25mm) tweeters:
o 2-piece titanium domes
o Composite surrounds
o Metal housings
o Neodymium magnets with ferrofluid cooling
o Integrated diffusion lens
o Tweeters can be coaxial or separate mounted
o 6-position coaxial tweeter angle adjustment
o Flush and surface mounting hardware
o Surface mounting hole diameter: 1.16"
o Overall tweeter housing diameter: 1.38"
* Premium series crossover networks
o Balanced Temperature Technology (BTT)
o 4-level tweeter control
o Optical tweeter protection using HPCCR (High Positive Current Coefficient Resistor)
o Bi-amp and bi-wire capable
o Gold-plated screw terminals
o 12 dB/octave crossover slopes at 2,500 Hz

so i after i installed them the speaker crackled and cried... i couldn't figure out why... but wait.. :doh: factory headunit /fail.

so now i'll be transferring lucy's headunit over to haley for the time being til we get moar monies and we can buy us a very nice amp to go along with it.... but over all! this weekend was a great win!

Motivation
10-26-2008, 06:28 PM
hmmm... Exhaust looks good. Story looks like a lot of words so I'll just say, good story.

lol, that sucks about the radio/speakers bro. But if your exhaust sounds that good. You wouldn't need the speakers. :tongue1:

Chuckster
10-26-2008, 06:28 PM
still slow....

G.C
10-26-2008, 06:34 PM
Nice. Post a video of your car running. I want to hear this Epic Exhaust.

blacknightteg
10-26-2008, 06:49 PM
looks homosexual to me. lol.

mocha latte cupcake
10-26-2008, 06:57 PM
motivation - thanks man! i appreciate it! i honestly have the radio off most of the weekend. but if i do decide to listen to the radio i REALLY don't want to hear blown speakers popping, screaming, blurbing around nah mean? :goodjob: but thanks man!

chuck - you know you wub me. no homo.

G.C. - trust me man once i get a way to upload chit from my phone i'll totally do it! but my comp isn't reading my SD drive right now... sigh. idk why. but i will for sure!

davison - :2up: f you ho bag why you gotta be so mean!? :cry:

Lizbiz101
10-26-2008, 07:04 PM
Look at all them haterz!!!!! lol Looks really nice oniichan!! Not too big. That sucks about the speakers, she is not ready for that hood ish. I know, you can subtract funds from the Japan trip and get Haley back on track hahahaha.

blacknightteg
10-26-2008, 07:07 PM
motivation - thanks man! i appreciate it! i honestly have the radio off most of the weekend. but if i do decide to listen to the radio i REALLY don't want to hear blown speakers popping, screaming, blurbing around nah mean? :goodjob: but thanks man!

chuck - you know you wub me. no homo.

G.C. - trust me man once i get a way to upload chit from my phone i'll totally do it! but my comp isn't reading my SD drive right now... sigh. idk why. but i will for sure!

davison - :2up: f you ho bag why you gotta be so mean!? :cry:

haha...its cuz i got love for you bro!

m3dic8d
10-26-2008, 07:16 PM
The way you wrote your story makes me want to tear my eyes out with a spoon as punishment for reading through the whole thing.

Nice car though. Why would you prefer single exhaust look over dual? Just curious.

MachNU
10-26-2008, 07:20 PM
where an exhaust clip bitch? cant have a new exhaust thread with alot...heres what it sounds like! becuase from the pics it looks like it sounds like a honda! :lmao:

mocha latte cupcake
10-26-2008, 07:21 PM
so... wait. did you enjoy the story or not. smaller words and shorter sentences please lol i'm easily confused lol.

and the duals were nice, and i wouldn't have minded the fujitsubo but for the price and performance "lack of gains" i couldn't justify it. the single gives it a more "race" look. i enjoy that more than the subtle tips. i mean i mod my car to stand out just a wee bit different, and none of the duals with "canister" looks sounded excellent that weren't over 1200 bucks. the T1R's were looking like good canidates. but singles are also lighter. unless of course i'm buying Ti... which. no. the roads down here are murder! 7 ft tall speed bumps, pot holes that lead to china and could swallow the titanic.

transaxle - lol it does sound like a honda... a very refined sessi honda... no b series sounds here. no offense to my B series crowd but.. yeah not your typical honda sound. i'm workin on it man! lol heres the best i can offer but its a bit "throatier" i guess since i don't have a Test pipe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brUhjY0P6uo

best i can do for now but its prettier accurate. :bump:

MachNU
10-26-2008, 07:24 PM
sorry was good, had its good parts, its sad parts and a little suspence! but i still want to hear what it sounds like. i love exhaust on s2k's! but i am bias, if and when i ever own one, i will get the invidia exhaust, one i test drove had that, aem intake and a vtec controller, and it sounded pure pure epic!

mocha latte cupcake
10-26-2008, 07:25 PM
i liked the invidia but it was a bit loud after the test pipe and for daily cruising. i needed something that if i get a headache its not going to make me wanna call a cab instead of drive her home ya know lol. plus 4 hr trips to ATL @ 130dB's of invidia sound would make me uber deaf... then the speakers AND exhaust wouldn't matter lol

MachNU
10-26-2008, 07:28 PM
transaxle - lol it does sound like a honda... a very refined sessi honda... no b series sounds here. no offense to my B series crowd but.. yeah not your typical honda sound. i'm workin on it man! lol heres the best i can offer but its a bit "throatier" i guess since i don't have a Test pipe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brUhjY0P6uo

best i can do for now but its prettier accurate. :bump:

man thats a toss up between the 2nd and 3rd one on that video! but here is what it should sound like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsixZP9R1Pg :goodjob: :boobies:

MachNU
10-26-2008, 07:30 PM
i liked the invidia but it was a bit loud after the test pipe and for daily cruising. i needed something that if i get a headache its not going to make me wanna call a cab instead of drive her home ya know lol. plus 4 hr trips to ATL @ 130dB's of invidia sound would make me uber deaf... then the speakers AND exhaust wouldn't matter lol

AH see thats hwere out opinions differ, i love loud cars, hell i bought the 2nd loudest exhaust on the market for mine. but still that sound a s2k makes with the right exhaust even makes me, a domestic owner.....smile! :boobies:

antiv6
10-26-2008, 07:31 PM
not a big fan of cars with cutouts for two exhast tips that only have one filled with a muffler big enough for two but whatever. Enjoy the exhaust:goodjob:

blackboi50
10-26-2008, 07:35 PM
damnnnnnn!!! so JM not to be biased i didnt read your first threda!!!! i scrolled down a nd watched the youtube vid!!!!!!!!! the apex sounded the best but was loud for the top up!!! :)

i like the 71R though :goodjob:......regardless the S2K has teh sessi now!!!! :lmfao:........1

m3dic8d
10-26-2008, 07:36 PM
not a big fan of cars with cutouts for two exhast tips that only have one filled with a muffler big enough for two but whatever. Enjoy the exhaust:goodjob:
I'm kinda in the same boat, but from the youtube it sounds good :goodjob:

mocha latte cupcake
10-26-2008, 08:47 PM
transaxle - thanks buddy i appreciate it! i had a Straight pipe or rather should i say... 1 ft down pipe to open atmo on my RB20DET. lol nothing like hearing your turbo Spool at idle lol. yeah man i don't think there could have been a louder car on the planet lol i could hear every single combustion lol but i do <3 that sound.

anti - thanks :goodjob:

bb50 - w00t w00t! thanks man! the T1R is awesome mmm

medic - :cheers:

d_day87
10-26-2008, 09:02 PM
looks like teh gheyness

Alan®
10-26-2008, 09:03 PM
looks good buddy. Now go get me some lolis

osnap
10-26-2008, 09:58 PM
secks me nao, k?

PURP
10-26-2008, 11:21 PM
very nice.... story is better tho

loudap1
10-27-2008, 12:50 AM
MB QUARTS FTW!!

b16EG-HaTcH
10-27-2008, 01:04 AM
exhaust looks good on there, and new speakers FTW i need some bad.

mocha latte cupcake
10-27-2008, 07:09 AM
redgt - w00t you know it :bump:

osnap - surprise sects? oh my... umm... i wub j00 but... no homo :no:

the powuh of purp - thanks man lol story time is win! :goodjob:

RHDS2...o'kay(lil john voice) - awww suki suki nao!

B16 subie homie - true that! new speakers are always <3'd :D

Nemesis
10-27-2008, 08:05 AM
Shit looks good JM!!!

Crazy Asian
10-27-2008, 08:14 AM
epic fail.

Sammich
11-03-2008, 01:33 PM
them pics are darker than wesley snipes...wtf

Ran
11-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Congrats on the new parts man! Can't wait to see her in person. :cheers:

Dirty Octopus™
11-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Sweet shit! :goodjob:

m3dic8d
11-03-2008, 02:47 PM
Alright, wtf is a loli (unaware)

mocha latte cupcake
11-03-2008, 02:49 PM
sammich - eat it fool! its lighter than you hershey highway hugger!

amy3 - thanks buddy! for sure! amy san haley tymes :D

Do - :bump:

M3dic8d - loli... under the legal age of consent. or you can wikipedia it lol

m3dic8d
11-03-2008, 05:31 PM
sammich - eat it fool! its lighter than you hershey highway hugger!

amy3 - thanks buddy! for sure! amy san haley tymes :D

Do - :bump:

M3dic8d - loli... under the legal age of consent. or you can wikipedia it lol

Oh... jailbait. I'm still a little confused but it makes more sense, lol.

AtifSajid
11-03-2008, 07:16 PM
jew r funnay