PDA

View Full Version : Misc Jennifer Hudson's mother and brother killed

tony
10-25-2008, 02:45 PM
Pretty fucked up situation. I don't think I could sit around and wait for "Due Process," his ass would have to meet his maker.

Jennifer Hudson's mother, brother slain in Chicago
By RUPA SHENOY – 11 hours ago

CHICAGO (AP) — The mother and brother of Jennifer Hudson were found shot dead Friday at a South Side home, and police were looking for a missing child who is the nephew of the singer and Oscar-winning actress.

A man suspected in the deaths was in custody Friday night, but the 7-year-old boy had not been located, according to published reports.

William Balfour was being questioned, but Julian King's whereabouts were not known, law enforcement sources told the Chicago Tribune and Chicago Sun-Times. Balfour has not been charged.

Police spokeswoman Monique Bond said investigators were talking to "a number of people in custody" but she declined to elaborate.

An Amber Alert issued Friday said Balfour was a suspect in the double homicide of Darnell Donerson, 57, and Jason Hudson, 29, whose bodies were found Friday afternoon in a South Side home.

Jennifer Hudson's personal publicist, Lisa Kasteler, confirmed the deaths.

Alan®
10-25-2008, 03:41 PM
damn thats messed up.

VIP Style
10-25-2008, 04:03 PM
i can almost guarantee that money was the root of this.

00RedRT
10-25-2008, 04:21 PM
Very very sad indeed. This is the flipside to fame and fortune. I've been gone most of the day but has the missing nephew been found yet?

Grimm Reeper
10-28-2008, 10:04 AM
Very very sad indeed. This is the flipside to fame and fortune. I've been gone most of the day but has the missing nephew been found yet?

Yea heard that he was found dead in a van :thinking:

00RedRT
10-28-2008, 10:26 AM
Yea heard that he was found dead in a van :thinking:

Yes of course, but I didn't on Saturday when I had made that post you responded to.

Grimm Reeper
10-28-2008, 10:30 AM
Yea I just saw the thread

81911SC
10-28-2008, 10:32 AM
But guns are banned in Chicago?
Yes, enforce the rest of the U.S. with these dumb laws.

Turbo04
10-28-2008, 10:55 AM
They found the body of the kid. Takes a special kind of asshole to murder a kid like that, I say eye for an eye.

twinj
10-28-2008, 11:05 AM
i can almost guarantee that money was the root of this.
Either that or drugs.

That sucks, such fucked up things have to happen to such a good person. What makes it worse is the little boy that got killed.