PDA

View Full Version : green boosted Ej..lville

BadassVic
10-24-2008, 06:21 PM
theres a greenish ej1 with a black trunk and euro tails {black}...and its boosted...and its on some del sol wheels..looks nice as fuck...riced out interior lol...so going by it and hes looking at this motor and i stop by...im like damn nice bro...hes like yea...im like what motor is this...[its a d15b7] i was just testing him lol..he goes b16b im like oh nice ...how much power is it making right now ..he says 410 hp on 10 psi...its a D series? wtf...its not built or anything. lol..i asked him to race this one stock vette in my hood hes like nah ..lol....his buddy [my neighbor] got some built badass old vette..its a 4** block..anyways is it possible to make this much power in a stock boosted d15b7?:thinking:..its stock....stock block and stock head...lol

BadassVic
10-24-2008, 06:24 PM
its on simonton road...Brands plantation if you're on here lol

FasTech
10-24-2008, 06:32 PM
He told you it was a B16 because he thought he could lie to a little kid! I call BS on this story, sounds made up....lol

BadassVic
10-24-2008, 06:35 PM
He told you it was a B16 because he thought he could lie to a little kid! I call BS on this story, sounds made up....lol
lol nah its not made up...and apparently i know more than him...and hes a ricer..lol...but it looks hella nice...except the back lol

X-Runner
10-24-2008, 06:42 PM
Go away nermin! :lmao:

BadassVic
10-24-2008, 06:43 PM
^lol hop off homie lol

quickdodgeŽ
10-24-2008, 06:54 PM
Go away nermin! :lmao:

Give it time. I've already sent this dude to the proper "authorities." Later, QD.

Ronsam2006
10-24-2008, 06:59 PM
theres a greenish ej1 with a black trunk and euro tails {black}...and its boosted...and its on some del sol wheels..looks nice as fuck...riced out interior lol...so going by it and hes looking at this motor and i stop by...im like damn nice bro...hes like yea...im like what motor is this...[its a d15b7] i was just testing him lol..he goes b16b im like oh nice ...how much power is it making right now ..he says 410 hp on 10 psi...its a D series? wtf...its not built or anything. lol..i asked him to race this one stock vette in my hood hes like nah ..lol....his buddy [my neighbor] got some built badass old vette..its a 4** block..anyways is it possible to make this much power in a stock boosted d15b7?:thinking:..its stock....stock block and stock head...lol
Damn dude, learn how to construct sentences. Maybe then I won't have to take an aspirin every time I read your posts.

BadassVic
10-24-2008, 07:13 PM
^ Lol. I only do that when I write long stories. lol.

quickdodgeŽ
10-24-2008, 07:16 PM
You won't have that problem soon. Later, QD.

BadassVic
10-24-2008, 07:25 PM
lol. i could careless. You know i can make a new acc in the next 30 secs? lol. theres no point in banning me lol. I make a new acc everytime.

BadassVic
10-24-2008, 07:26 PM
One question....do u feel cool banning kids that are 30yrs younger than you? lol..soo cool...Why not get off and do something else? and not fuck with teens that are 18 yr olds and have friends your age? lulz

X-Runner
10-24-2008, 07:29 PM
I wish they would IP ban your stupid ass.

BadassVic
10-24-2008, 07:33 PM
lol idc they can...i can get a new IP in like 2 mins lolol.

quickdodgeŽ
10-24-2008, 07:36 PM
lol. i could careless. You know i can make a new acc in the next 30 secs? lol. theres no point in banning me lol. I make a new acc everytime.

Takes less time to ban than for you to make a new account. So why not?

One question....do u feel cool banning kids that are 30yrs younger than you? lol..soo cool...Why not get off and do something else? and not fuck with teens that are 18 yr olds and have friends your age? lulz

You don't ask me questions. But as I will ask you, do YOU feel cool making a new name every other day to stay on a web forum that no one wants you on in the first place? Why not YOU go find something else to do? Or another site to irritate? If you could really "careless," then why bother signing up all the time? Later, QD.

BadassVic
10-24-2008, 07:46 PM
Takes less time to ban than for you to make a new account. So why not?

You don't ask me questions. But as I will ask you, do YOU feel cool making a new name every other day to stay on a web forum that no one wants you on in the first place? Why not YOU go find something else to do? Or another site to irritate? If you could really "careless," then why bother signing up all the time? Later, QD.

Lol. I could careless cause ill make a new acc. :doh: Im on this site to learn about cars. :doh: and ive Pm'd Julio about some stuff. Wondering what he gonna say. :ninja:

quickdodgeŽ
10-24-2008, 08:16 PM
ive Pm'd Julio about some stuff. Wondering what he gonna say. :ninja:

Lolol @ that comparison. Who do you think I've been getting to ban you, man? Later, QD.

BadassVic
10-24-2008, 10:25 PM
Lolol @ that comparison. Who do you think I've been getting to ban you, man? Later, QD.

Lol. Julio is the best. :D

BiH1320
10-25-2008, 01:40 AM

You dumb cunt you're not fucking 18. You're 12. You're dads name is Capo. Moms = Senada.. Sister = Fat Nermina.

Get the fuck off IA you damn queer and go do you're math homework. If I ever see you're dad around.. Ill be sure to tell him about you. And if he ever invites me over for coffee ill be sure to burn down you're damn computer.

FlipKing
10-25-2008, 01:47 AM
Give it time. I've already sent this dude to the proper "authorities." Later, QD.

QD, actually, from what I've seen lately, he adds more to this site than you. You spend every min flaming poeple and ending it with Later, QD b-c you think it sounds cool. Lay off the kid. I bet you that you CANT get rid of Nermin. Its impossible. So chill out and go flame someone else.

BiH1320
10-25-2008, 02:08 AM
QD, actually, from what I've seen lately, he adds more to this site than you. You spend every min flaming poeple and ending it with Later, QD b-c you think it sounds cool. Lay off the kid. I bet you that you CANT get rid of Nermin. Its impossible. So chill out and go flame someone else.

Loll at this nut swinger.
Is he you're little butt buddy?

quickdodgeŽ
10-25-2008, 07:11 AM

My apologies, but who did you say you were, again?

You know you could just spend more time worrying about yourself and less about me. You've been here, what, just under a year? You have no idea what I've done around here. So move along. You and I have no beef and there's no reason for you to want to start one. Later, QD.

FlipKing
10-25-2008, 01:23 PM
No, I dont have a beef with you. What I dont understand is a kid trying to learn about cars and everythread he goes in, he gets bashed. I'm sorry, didnt realize you had to be a long term member of IA to be a "someone". Thank You, come again. And a neg rep? LOLOLOLOL grow up QD, try teaching nermin instead of following him around and bashing him.

BadassVic
10-25-2008, 01:37 PM
You dumb cunt you're not fucking 18. You're 12. You're dads name is Capo. Moms = Senada.. Sister = Fat Nermina.

Get the fuck off IA you damn queer and go do you're math homework. If I ever see you're dad around.. Ill be sure to tell him about you. And if he ever invites me over for coffee ill be sure to burn down you're damn computer.

LOL. i didn't know you were that stupid. I was talking about the other members on here. If you havent noticed alot of them are 18? Lol. And you know my parents? I know yours too. and your sis and bro. Whats your point? :thinking: Idk why you keep talking shit to me and trying to get me off here. I never said anything or done anything to you. I never talk to you. Ill do my homework when you get your grammar alittle better. :goodjob: Lol dude You're worse than Shady. Atleast he stopped talking shit. He has a reason to talk shit. But you dont.:taun:

JITB
10-25-2008, 02:03 PM
QD is nothin but trouble..

TaKashi
10-25-2008, 02:59 PM

Quickdodge, what a stupid name for a redneck. Send you damn self corner you queer.

quickdodgeŽ
10-25-2008, 06:42 PM
No, I dont have a beef with you.

Then leave it that way by not worrying about what I do on here with another person. And a dude at that.

Later, QD.

FlipKing
10-26-2008, 04:49 PM
Lol, the gay jokes are always so intelligent.

quickdodgeŽ
10-26-2008, 05:36 PM
What gay jokes? I don't revert to those tactics as I only call it like it is. Not how I try to make it seem. Later, QD.

FasTech
10-26-2008, 05:43 PM
I love reading people trying to fight with QD.......lolol

No matter how hard they try, he always comes back with something better.

No trying to get involved so...........

Ronsam2006
10-28-2008, 02:22 PM
[QUOTE=Fast-Tech]I love reading people trying to fight with QD.......lolol

No matter how hard they try, he always comes back with something better.

:lickpuss: (misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=7#)