PDA

View Full Version : IPOD touch help!!!

larossa9
10-23-2008, 08:09 PM
hey i have this new ipod touch thing (the new one) and i can get on facebook chat but i cant enter text once i type it, when i press done it doesnt work it, neither does return or next, any suggestions???

willum14pb
10-23-2008, 08:12 PM
get a new one, or search "my ipod touch sucks" on google. there's tons of people that will tell you how stupid you are for buying the touch when the phone ist he same price and has phone capabilities, plus some other stuff. gl with that btw.

nreggie454
10-23-2008, 08:12 PM
http://www.ct.gov/dcf/lib/dcf/wmv/images/fire.jpg

zero-60
10-23-2008, 08:16 PM
hey i have this new ipod touch thing (the new one) and i can get on facebook chat but i cant enter text once i type it, when i press done it doesnt work it, neither does return or next, any suggestions???

do you go to facebook using safari or the fb app? if your not using the app get it from the itunes app store, its free.

larossa9
10-23-2008, 08:17 PM
get a new one, or search "my ipod touch sucks" on google. there's tons of people that will tell you how stupid you are for buying the touch when the phone ist he same price and has phone capabilities, plus some other stuff. gl with that btw.

woo woo calm it down, i won the damn thing, so im not complaining about a free one, my plan was to get a iphone but hey this fell into my hands, and im pretty sure theres away around it but thats for the good luck

Justin.
10-23-2008, 08:34 PM
app store has updates that fix the chat function now, I had the same problem a few weeks ago.

willum14pb
10-23-2008, 08:35 PM
woo woo calm it down, i won the damn thing, so im not complaining about a free one, my plan was to get a iphone but hey this fell into my hands, and im pretty sure theres away around it but thats for the good luck

swap it. if it's broken and youcan't swap it, sell it on ebay. don't make them aware of the problem. say you won it, but you have the phone, so no need.

BadassVic
10-23-2008, 09:38 PM
$50 lmk :D lol

larossa9
10-23-2008, 09:51 PM
hah, its not broken its just somthing they didnt sort out, reps all around for the help!