PDA

View Full Version : Alright IA here's another one of those "I need your opinion threads"

blacknightteg
10-23-2008, 07:42 PM
Alright IA so here is another one of those, " I NEED YOUR OPINION ON HOW MY CAR SHOULD LOOK" thread. lol regardless i like both ways that i have in mind BUT i need a second opinion. this also has to do with whether or not i want to spend the money. Im getting my car painted within the next month and a half and i nee to figure out which option i should go for. ok so im debating on two options. here they are; option 1) get whole car painted besides front lip and buy a cf hood so it will go with it. option 2) just paint whole car including lip. im just at a cross between the two looks. ones clean, ones semi aggressive. im gunna end up doin what i want in the long run, but i guess it wont hurt to hear options. so post em, im not puttin a damn poll up.

BABY J
10-23-2008, 07:50 PM
What color will the car be? I assume the lip is black. Also - what color wheels, and what style of wheel. The entire theme of the car should go together - agressive fascia needs to have agressive wheels to match IMO. Need more info.

PS: You can always leave it black then get it clor-matches later. But going backwards will be tougher (stripping it). Also - it's okay to color match a CF hood like my EF. That whole "fad" is getting a little old when the price of CF came down so much.

blacknightteg
10-23-2008, 07:57 PM
well i mean look at my car. car color will be red, wheels will be gold. but, i feel that the lip makes it look a lil bit more aggressive. thats just me tho.

uproot
10-23-2008, 07:59 PM
yeah im thinking of just painting my carbon fiber hood, but my car is black so it doesnt contrast that much anyway.

i think it would look good either way, just look up some pics of a red integra with a painted lip or somethin and decide

you know everybody on here is gonna tell you to paint it anyway...

blacknightteg
10-23-2008, 08:09 PM
yeah i know, lol. im just at a cross roads cuz i like the way they both look. ah hell i got a month! lol.

BABY J
10-23-2008, 08:24 PM
Gold wheels - I say color-match it.

IOnlyLookStock
10-23-2008, 08:38 PM
I vote for CF hood and a black lip! I've always liked red cars with CF hoods. Just looks cool to me.

six7teen
10-24-2008, 01:24 AM
I vote for CF hood and a black lip! I've always liked red cars with CF hoods. Just looks cool to me.

X2

jdm>usdm
10-24-2008, 10:51 AM
Carbonfiber + Red Paint = Sex

no other color goes better with carbonfiber IMO