PDA

View Full Version : VTECKIDD vS JULIO (old shit to funny) 2004..

Julio
10-23-2008, 07:06 PM
This shit is funny as hell..... I'm bored as fuck and came across this funny shit...

FOr those, Mike is my Boy now.. But we got off on not so good terms..

And when I read the final to this thread on another forum.. I just started laughing... taking it back to 2004...

VTECKIDD :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i got banned from IMPORTATLANTA.COM cause of some bullshit. this guy wanted to know what injectors yo use on a turbo zc, an XXXXX was trying to do his usual "XXXXXXX" . basically i told the kid to use some DSM 450 injectors to make it simple an tune it. XXX gets on there an says that hondas dont like 450cc injectors an that the kid should get some RC310's(cause they ,XXXXXX, sells them ). man, everyone i know thats turbo uses 450cc injectors, an the ones that have used 310rc have had nothing but problems. the injector load on a zc turbo at 7 psi with 310's is like 90%. anyways, i get into it with XXX and JULIOM decides that hes going to disagree with ME!! he tells me i cant tell XXX that he sucks (cause i did) an im like last time i checked this is a free board an he constantly bashes on XXX so i told him to live by his own rules. what happens he BANS me. what a fucking tool. fuck them, i only used that site to sell stuff anyways. XXX FO LYFE!
ps go read what happened at the GENERAL TECH forum under "INJECTORS?"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

JULIO :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

internet drama will never end..... I got bigger balls because I told you off on the net

Only tool I see here is you, from over there you bring this bullshit over here.. you think these cats here care...

You just need some pussy man.. go get laid get off the net, get some loving and stop trying to get attention on the net.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
VTECKIDD :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

JULIO your a tool. no one invited you over here, i hope i run into you in public an we can handle it face to face. you can shut me down on your board, but ill go wherever i want. an yeah , 3 pages, i think some people do care that you dont have any balls an cant stand up to XXX. but im done with this topic now. i vented an im over it, you guys are NOTHING an its a shame to see you give into your sponsors even when they are wrong. "the only source for the people" you obviouslt dont care what your "people" read on your forum an that they recieve the wrong information from people claiming to be self proclaimed XXXXXX. making an ignorant comment like i need to get some pussy=your lame. you just proved n 1 paragraph everything thats wrong with the import "scene" as you call it. i wish guys like you never got into this car thing, your responsible for marketing it, trying to make money at it, an ultimetly ruining it. JULIO, you suck, your site sucks, your car sucks. now what are you gonna do, ban me off here? i dont think so, go back to IA where your fellow ricers will respect you.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
( Even B18cturboed1 came into the mix, defending Mike )

B18cturboed1 : >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I care... Type your mind away, oh and juilo i wouldnt be telling people to go out and get pussy, i have seen some of the IA hoes you been with and damm you need help!!!!! I know you had to turn the lights off for a few of them they so damm ugly, or maybe they turned the lights off becasue you just as ugly!!!!! Whatever it maybe your the one who prowls IA looking for girls to pick up!!! Atleast have some class in what u stick it in man!!!! BEcasue your pick some ugly hoes!!!!

Oh and you can come back with the remark you jealous and all that, not at all happily married for 3 years,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And then, A supermod over there quotes mike.. for some reason I thought this shit was funny as hell...

Supermod : >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

QUOTE ""(vteckidd @ Feb 5 2004, 07:59 AM)
JULIO your a tool. no one invited you over here, """

Supermod
Actually he's been here 3 years longer than you.

Mike and B18C are both OG's on here now and well respected in the car world around here.. and actually cool cats.

I just thought shit was funny and a good read..

BadassVic
10-23-2008, 07:20 PM
This shit is funny as hell..... I'm bored as fuck and came across this funny shit...

FOr those, Mike is my Boy now.. But we got off on not so good terms..

And when I read the final to this thread on another forum.. I just started laughing... taking it back to 2004...

VTECKIDD :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i got banned from IMPORTATLANTA.COM cause of some bullshit. this guy wanted to know what injectors yo use on a turbo zc, an XXXXX was trying to do his usual "XXXXXXX" . basically i told the kid to use some DSM 450 injectors to make it simple an tune it. XXX gets on there an says that hondas dont like 450cc injectors an that the kid should get some RC310's(cause they ,XXXXXX, sells them ). man, everyone i know thats turbo uses 450cc injectors, an the ones that have used 310rc have had nothing but problems. the injector load on a zc turbo at 7 psi with 310's is like 90%. anyways, i get into it with XXX and JULIOM decides that hes going to disagree with ME!! he tells me i cant tell XXX that he sucks (cause i did) an im like last time i checked this is a free board an he constantly bashes on XXX so i told him to live by his own rules. what happens he BANS me. what a fucking tool. fuck them, i only used that site to sell stuff anyways. XXX FO LYFE!
ps go read what happened at the GENERAL TECH forum under "INJECTORS?"

JULIO :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

internet drama will never end..... I got bigger balls because I told you off on the net

Only tool I see here is you, from over there you bring this bullshit over here.. you think these cats here care...

You just need some pussy man.. go get laid get off the net, get some loving and stop trying to get attention on the net.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
VTECKIDD :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

JULIO your a tool. no one invited you over here, i hope i run into you in public an we can handle it face to face. you can shut me down on your board, but ill go wherever i want. an yeah , 3 pages, i think some people do care that you dont have any balls an cant stand up to XXX. but im done with this topic now. i vented an im over it, you guys are NOTHING an its a shame to see you give into your sponsors even when they are wrong. "the only source for the people" you obviouslt dont care what your "people" read on your forum an that they recieve the wrong information from people claiming to be self proclaimed XXXXXX. making an ignorant comment like i need to get some pussy=your lame. you just proved n 1 paragraph everything thats wrong with the import "scene" as you call it. i wish guys like you never got into this car thing, your responsible for marketing it, trying to make money at it, an ultimetly ruining it. JULIO, you suck, your site sucks, your car sucks. now what are you gonna do, ban me off here? i dont think so, go back to IA where your fellow ricers will respect you.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
( Even B18cturboed1 came into the mix, defending Mike )

B18cturboed1 : >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I care... Type your mind away, oh and juilo i wouldnt be telling people to go out and get pussy, i have seen some of the IA hoes you been with and damm you need help!!!!! I know you had to turn the lights off for a few of them they so damm ugly, or maybe they turned the lights off becasue you just as ugly!!!!! Whatever it maybe your the one who prowls IA looking for girls to pick up!!! Atleast have some class in what u stick it in man!!!! BEcasue your pick some ugly hoes!!!!

Oh and you can come back with the remark you jealous and all that, not at all happily married for 3 years,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And then, A supermod over there quotes mike.. for some reason I thought this shit was funny as hell...

Supermod : >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

QUOTE ""(vteckidd @ Feb 5 2004, 07:59 AM)
JULIO your a tool. no one invited you over here, """

Supermod
Actually he's been here 3 years longer than you.

Mike and B18C are both OG's on here now and well respected in the car world around here.. and actually cool cats.

I just thought shit was funny and a good read..

Truth. :doh:

MachNU
10-23-2008, 07:33 PM
cliffs, becuase all the XXXXXX told XXXXXX to fuck XXXXXX about what XXXXXXX becuase XXXXXXX kicked me off of XXXXXXXX board, and now XXXXXXX is trying to tell XXXXXXX what not to say!

SiRed94
10-23-2008, 07:34 PM
Nothin' like some throw-back drama...

JackMaster
10-23-2008, 07:57 PM
Vtec Mike is a transexual hooker. He works the corner of 5th and W Peachtree :gay:.

Papa_Smurf
10-23-2008, 08:37 PM
LOL @ this whole fight starting over such a pos engine :lmfao:

:ninja: lolz.