PDA

View Full Version : CLUTCH INSTALLATION?

devinrafus
10-23-2008, 01:42 PM
I have an '89 240 and my clutch just went out. I bought an Exedy clutch and flywheel and was wondering what parts, materials, and tools I will need to install. All information is appreciated.

haynbtu
10-24-2008, 01:16 AM
you will need some jackstands or blocks and a jack to get the car in the air,you will need basic tools

hondaxpurt
10-25-2008, 04:48 PM
not to be a dick, but honestly, if you have any questions on what tools you need, you probably should not be doing your own clutch. unless someone with experience is going to help you. and if thats the case, why would you be on ia asking this question?

EmminoDaGreat
10-25-2008, 05:35 PM
We can install it for ya, 678-567-9384

Snail_GS
10-27-2008, 08:05 AM
We have over 15 years Nissan dealer training. Give us a call at 770 803 6320 if you need any help.
Thanks

Barefoot
10-27-2008, 08:42 AM
We have over 15 years Nissan dealer training. Give us a call at 770 803 6320 if you need any help.
Thanksfuckin noob read the rules

This is merely a reminder that there is absolutely NO SOLICITATION OF LABOR SERVICES on IA unless you are a SITE SPONSOR.

POSTING
You can RECCOMEND someone that is NOT a site sponsor, but ANY RESPONSE THAT IS ANY WAY TRYING TO BRING BUSINESS TO SOMEONE OR SOME BUSINESS THAT IS NOT A PAYING SPONSOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Example:

Question: Can anyone help me work on my Honda?

ALLOWED Response: "You should try Mahdavi, Batlground, Mainstream, AutoFab, or AAP. If your looking for a personal mechanic, Mr. Joe is pretty good, try PMing him on here."

INCORRECT RESPONSE: "I can do the swap in my garage for $500 or a small amount of money. i do sidework, PM me. "

SIGNATURES
ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE NUMBERS OR LINKS ALLOWED IN SIGNATURES THAT ARE IN SOME WAY TRYING TO SOLICIT BUSINESS. IF YOU RUN A BUSINESS THAT IS NOT A SITE SPONSOR ON IA, SPONSOR THE SITE AN YOU CAN PUT IT IN YOUR SIG. IF YOU DONT WANT TO SPONSOR, THEN YOU CANNOT ADVERTISE.

Examples:

Good Signature: "www.donkeypunchracing.com"

Bad signature: "www.donkeypunchracing.com 555-5555 swaps, tuning, fabrication"

ANYONE THAT CROSSES THE LINE WILL BE BANNED FOR 1 MONTH, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. WE WILL ENFORCE THIS POLICY , IT IS AT OUR DISCRETION , SO IF YOU THINK ITS GOING TO BE WRONG, DONT DO IT.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

IA MODERATING TEAM

Tracy
10-28-2008, 12:00 PM
www.batlground.com 770-319-9605 [email protected]