PDA

View Full Version : Bring Out The Blankets Fuckers

Brett
10-23-2008, 12:48 PM
Its about to get cold the next 10 days, Per the weather channels website some night in the next 10 days will be 30 degrees :eek: I hate morning shrinkage from the cold!! :D

Me86Rob
10-23-2008, 12:50 PM
ill still have the tops out. :)
brett, if you hit Vtak, the friction from the gynormous speeds will head up your car and you will be nice and toasty.

Ran
10-23-2008, 12:54 PM
If it's not raining/snowing the windows will still be down in the Stang. :goodjob:

Me86Rob
10-23-2008, 12:58 PM
If it's not raining/snowing the windows will still be down in the Stang. :goodjob:

ran......ur all into asian shit. anime, ect ect ect. it surprises me that you drive a muffstain. you should buy mine. its actually JDM. it has a mazda motor in it!

Ran
10-23-2008, 01:10 PM
ran......ur all into asian shit. anime, ect ect ect. it surprises me that you drive a muffstain. you should buy mine. its actually JDM. it has a mazda motor in it!This is my first American car and I love it. Something about having torque without needing boost. It's new to me and I like it. :D

blackboi50
10-23-2008, 01:11 PM
its only gonna be cold 2morrow!!!! 54 for a high :eek:......then damn near 70 for the weekend!!!!......1

Me86Rob
10-23-2008, 01:17 PM
This is my first American car and I love it. Something about having torque without needing boost. It's new to me and I like it. :D

lol i rly dnt like american cars. i had ONE that i had done work to, and it was the biggest POS ever. you can make em go fast a fuck, but they break easily. lol i was on my way to see transformers on the night it opened and decided i was gonna show off to this girl i was with in my S10. so i launched a stoplight at 3k RPM and just destroyed my U joints and dropped my drive shaft in the middle of the intersection. lololol pwnt

Sammich
10-23-2008, 01:25 PM
:eek: I hate morning shrinkage from the cold!! :D

GUESS ULL BE PISSING ON UR RECTUM FOR 10DAYS STRAIGHT HUH

*RUNS*

Lizbiz101
10-23-2008, 01:28 PM
its only gonna be cold 2morrow!!!! 54 for a high :eek:......then damn near 70 for the weekend!!!!......1 nooooooooooooooo :cry:

blackboi50
10-23-2008, 01:30 PM
nooooooooooooooo :cry:

:yes:.......and rain too missy!!!! :(....1

osnap
10-23-2008, 01:31 PM
i hate when it gets cold, dammit. ugh.

Lizbiz101
10-23-2008, 01:42 PM
:yes:.......and rain too missy!!!! :(....1 AND RAIN!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm not going anywhere!! lol

Nemesis
10-23-2008, 01:47 PM
lol i rly dnt like american cars. i had ONE that i had done work to, and it was the biggest POS ever. you can make em go fast a fuck, but they break easily. lol i was on my way to see transformers on the night it opened and decided i was gonna show off to this girl i was with in my S10. so i launched a stoplight at 3k RPM and just destroyed my U joints and dropped my drive shaft in the middle of the intersection. lololol pwnt

so you drove a broke ass chevy s10 , so that automatically makes all "american cars" , included a ZR1, Z06, GT500s, I can go on and on and on, shitty cars as well? All because you drove a POS? Seriously? :thinking: You honestly have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

The only cars Ive owned that "broke" have been imports, but I dont around saying imports are shit because I had two that broke. Bunch of ignorant fucks around here.

Ran
10-23-2008, 01:48 PM
so you drove a broke ass chevy s10 , so that automatically makes all "american cars" , included a ZR1, Z06, GT500s, I can go on and on and on, shitty cars as well? All because you drove a POS? Seriously? :thinking:Don't get butthurt because you drive a POS Ford.

:ninja:

Nemesis
10-23-2008, 01:50 PM
Don't get butthurt because you drive a POS Ford.

:ninja:

Oh, Ive gotten butt hurt because Ive driven a POS Subaru, a POS nissan, a POS Ford, oh and a POS Merc. lulz

slostang
10-23-2008, 01:53 PM
and I'm going camping this weekend.

Me86Rob
10-23-2008, 01:57 PM
so you drove a broke ass chevy s10 , so that automatically makes all "american cars" , included a ZR1, Z06, GT500s, I can go on and on and on, shitty cars as well? All because you drove a POS? Seriously? :thinking: You honestly have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

The only cars Ive owned that "broke" have been imports, but I dont around saying imports are shit because I had two that broke. Bunch of ignorant fucks around here.

and where in my post did i say that american cars were POS? nowhere. i simply said i didnt like them. thats my opinion and im entitled to it. calling me igorant....well that was just ignorant
http://i33.tinypic.com/ilyt1v.jpg

Nemesis
10-23-2008, 02:01 PM
calling me igorant...

I didnt call you igorant.

Nemesis
10-23-2008, 02:02 PM
lol i rly dnt like american cars... you can make em go fast a fuck, but they break easily.

Thats a fucking ignorant blanket statement if I ever heard one, based on one single experience in your entire pre-pubescent lifetime.

Ran
10-23-2008, 02:14 PM
Holy sh*t, the anger George, THE ANGER!

Nemesis
10-23-2008, 02:16 PM
http://bp1.blogger.com/_L9CeR6ofOAA/SCcvWv-a2_I/AAAAAAAAGNo/p53oNd5P_-U/s400/AngryGeorge3.jpg

Me86Rob
10-23-2008, 02:39 PM
Thats a fucking ignorant blanket statement if I ever heard one, based on one single experience in your entire pre-pubescent lifetime.

god damn who pissed in your quesodilla this morning. not only have I had problems, but i had a buddy with a 350 81 camaro. POS. my dad has owned several 350 S10s. POS. my S10 blazer witha 350. POS. my grandpa had a 351 f100. POS. i guess i should say i dont like american V8s cause i wouldnt trade my 4cyl mustang for the world. but damn its my fucking opinion and im entitled to it. and you are no better than me saying imports are POS. you are just trying to be a fanboy

Nemesis
10-23-2008, 02:46 PM
god damn who pissed in your quesodilla this morning. not only have I had problems, but i had a buddy with a 350 81 camaro. POS. my dad has owned several 350 S10s. POS. my S10 blazer witha 350. POS. my grandpa had a 351 f100. POS. i guess i should say i dont like american V8s cause i wouldnt trade my 4cyl mustang for the world. but damn its my fucking opinion and im entitled to it. and you are no better than me saying imports are POS. you are just trying to be a fanboy

1. The list of cars you put down sound like POS's to me to begin with.

2. You drive a 4 banger Stang that isnt an SVO, you fail yet again.

3. When did I say imports are a POS? I said Ive owned two that broke on me, and I STILL dont say that imports are a POS, I actually wouldnt mind another. Learn to fucking read kiddo.

But you having something against american V8 muscles cars sounds more like jealousy. Quite a personal issue.

PS

4. Learn to fucking spell quesadilla.

Single Shot
10-23-2008, 03:01 PM
lmao like every car he hates is a chevy. xD and has a 350.. 5.7 FTMFL!

All this talk about quesadilla'rs is making me hungry.. mmm chicken n cheese..

Anywho.. i enjoy the cold some. but when it changes so fast it makes it shitty.

Nemesis
10-24-2008, 06:28 AM
so you have nothing to say lexi?

Ran
10-24-2008, 09:06 AM
PS

4. Learn to fucking spell quesadilla. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Motivation
10-24-2008, 10:37 AM
lmao like every car he hates is a chevy. xD and has a 350.. 5.7 FTMFL!

All this talk about quesadilla'rs is making me hungry.. mmm chicken n cheese..

Anywho.. i enjoy the cold some. but when it changes so fast it makes it shitty.

The reason his Chevy's with 350s were crap, were because of the driver or the maintenance. I had a 78 Chevy C-10 with a 350, NEVER had a problem. I've driven American cars and Imports... They ALL have their flaws, they also all have their strong points. Lexi, when something breaks because you were trying to "show off", it then makes it very difficult to just blame it on the car. It wasn't the one that told you to launch it at 3k... It's easy to make American cars fast but they break easy? Are you kidding? How many foxbody stangs do you see at the track, making pass after pass... They usually hold up more. There is less stress on the engine to make the power, they have a thing called torque also. I drive a DSM, easy to make fast... But you wanna talk about breaking easy? Don't use cheap parts, keep maintenance on them, take your time when working on it instead of doing a rush job, don't always drive it like you in a race, and they actually hold up. I'm sure that the car companies are doing something right, that's why the one's that are in business are in fact that, still in business. :2cents:

Nemesis
10-24-2008, 11:47 AM
1. The list of cars you put down sound like POS's to me to begin with.

2. You drive a 4 banger Stang that isnt an SVO, you fail yet again.

3. When did I say imports are a POS? I said Ive owned two that broke on me, and I STILL dont say that imports are a POS, I actually wouldnt mind another. Learn to fucking read kiddo.

But you having something against american V8 muscles cars sounds more like jealousy. Quite a personal issue.

PS

4. Learn to fucking spell quesadilla.

lulz excellent points if I do say so myself.