PDA

View Full Version : My nutsack for all of IA to see **NSFW**

Nemesis
10-23-2008, 12:18 PM
Damn, the weather is supposed to bad tommorrow. I for one am glad the warm weather is gone....hooray!

DJ Maestro
10-23-2008, 12:20 PM
Hell yeah man, bring on the cold!! I love winter and putting my Icelandic blood to the test. :goodjob:

Me86Rob
10-23-2008, 12:23 PM
this is the time of year us fat asses thrive!

DJ Maestro
10-23-2008, 12:24 PM
Guess I better start eating them double cheeseburgers more often. :lmfao:

Me86Rob
10-23-2008, 12:38 PM
Guess I better start eating them double cheeseburgers more often. :lmfao:

:ninja:

youwant i make chu da pizza? lol that shit will get you to be a fatfuck fast.

Ran
10-23-2008, 12:47 PM
I for one am glad the warm weather is gone....hooray!Time to hibernate?

Red_Phoenix
10-23-2008, 12:59 PM
Screw the cold. there is a reason I moved my ass back down here. Fuck snow!

Me86Rob
10-23-2008, 01:02 PM

soooo ur gonna be at the OS meet saturday? im looking foward to "meeting" you :ninja: :boobies: :goodjob: :idb: :cheers: :love:

Red_Phoenix
10-23-2008, 01:34 PM
soooo ur gonna be at the OS meet saturday? im looking foward to "meeting" you :ninja: :boobies: :goodjob: :idb: :cheers: :love:

I have to be there....I've had many linchign threats if I don't show up:cry:

Me86Rob
10-23-2008, 01:38 PM
I have to be there....I've had many linchign threats if I don't show up:cry:
well ill be a big white guy eaither in one of the cars in my sig. idk which yet. look for me so i can yell at you for selling that spoiler. and then turn you over my knee! :ninja:

Elbow
10-23-2008, 01:39 PM
Cold weather FTL

Red_Phoenix
10-23-2008, 01:41 PM
well ill be a big white guy eaither in one of the cars in my sig. idk which yet. look for me so i can yell at you for selling that spoiler. and then turn you over my knee! :ninja:

Me look for one dude in a crowd of how many???:thinking: You're better off looking for me. Black XR4TI

Don't try any funny stuff. I'll have body guards all around!:tongue1:

Me86Rob
10-23-2008, 01:42 PM
LOL now why the hell would i wanna look for you? what makes you THAT special? bish ill have pizza so you better look for me

00CelicaGT
10-23-2008, 01:43 PM
i dont mind the cold, but when it gets windy i hate it.

Killer
10-23-2008, 01:46 PM

WHOA.... snow is easily the coolest thing ever............ depending on the situation it is used....

Red_Phoenix
10-23-2008, 01:48 PM
WHOA.... snow is easily the coolest thing ever............ depending on the situation it is used....

Shoveling snow at 2 am so you can actually find your car later that morning and before it piles up that your skinny ass can't lift it FTMFL!
Snowboarding it all WIN:D

Red_Phoenix
10-23-2008, 01:49 PM
LOL now why the hell would i wanna look for you? what makes you THAT special? bish ill have pizza so you better look for me

Watch who be calling Bish Punk. I might just come look for you now so I can whoop yo ass!!

Ronsam2006
10-23-2008, 01:51 PM
Fuck yall, I just caught a cold.

Killer
10-23-2008, 01:52 PM
Shoveling snow at 2 am so you can actually find your car later that morning and before it piles up that your skinny ass can't lift it FTMFL!
Snowboarding it all WIN:D

lol.... how bout doing that shit when you're nine... and it's not even for your own car!!!! and you're not even going for the ride.... all while you can hear your neighbors having a ridiculous fun time out in the new snow.... lol!!!

i'm from MI.... i've dealt with bad snows.... but i still miss it... ATL/ICE FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me86Rob
10-23-2008, 01:53 PM
Watch who be calling Bish Punk. I might just come look for you now so I can whoop yo ass!!

mwahahahaha my evil plan...she is working! :ninja:

P.S. check your reps :ninja: LOL wut?

Red_Phoenix
10-23-2008, 01:55 PM
lol.... how bout doing that shit when you're nine... and it's not even for your own car!!!! and you're not even going for the ride.... all while you can hear your neighbors having a ridiculous fun time out in the new snow.... lol!!!

i'm from MI.... i've dealt with bad snows.... but i still miss it... ATL/ICE FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm from Northern Ontario. i feel your pain buddy....plus my knees can't handle the dampness anymore...Thats what I get for going clubbing and waiting in line without a jacket to not deal with coat check in -30C:screwy:

Red_Phoenix
10-23-2008, 01:57 PM
mwahahahaha my evil plan...she is working! :ninja:

P.S. check your reps :ninja: LOL wut?

LOL@ rep. Did every voice in your head make a statement?? LOL I'm kidding. I'll get you back once I can:goodjob:

Me86Rob
10-23-2008, 01:59 PM
lol i have ppl to do and things to see red phoneix. we will continue this conversation tonight at home. love you sweetie. keep diner warm for me! :ninja:

lol

Killer
10-23-2008, 02:31 PM
I'm from Northern Ontario. i feel your pain buddy....plus my knees can't handle the dampness anymore...Thats what I get for going clubbing and waiting in line without a jacket to not deal with coat check in -30C:screwy:

i haven't lived there since i was 12... coming down here and seeing two flakes stick to the ground and the whole state shuts down... i was like????? WTF!? lol