PDA

View Full Version : RNC spends $150k on Palin's clothing

blurred visions
10-22-2008, 09:20 PM
What does everyone think about this?

I sure as hell know that if I was a republican donating money I'd be furious. $150k could go towards advertisements or any other method of campaigning.

Discuss.

AlanŽ
10-22-2008, 09:21 PM
What does everyone think about this?

I sure as hell know that if I was a republican donating money I'd be furious. $150k could go towards advertisements or any other method of campaigning.

Discuss.
WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK. SERIOUSLY BETWEEN YOU AND FLAK MONKEY YOU GUYS FIND THE DUMBEST FUCKING THINGS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.

PawnShopCEO
10-22-2008, 09:21 PM
I dont care. The media looks for anything to pick her apart.

blurred visions
10-22-2008, 09:24 PM
WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK. SERIOUSLY BETWEEN YOU AND FLAK MONKEY YOU GUYS FIND THE DUMBEST FUCKING THINGS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.

I'm not necessarily complaining, I'm commenting. I don't really care and I'm not using this to bash her. If anything I think it's a poor choice by the RNC.

Spektrewing386
10-22-2008, 09:43 PM
$150k??? is it made from the eyelids of endangered elephants?

Total_Blender
10-22-2008, 09:46 PM
$150k is probably about right. I imagine the Obama campaign has a similar budget. The candidates get a lot of attention and it makes sense that they would have different clothes for each campaign appearance. Being seen on the news in a bunch of different outfits makes a person seem to be in more places than they really are, I would think. She's also probably too busy and moving around too much to do laundry regularly.

The GOP obviously has no shortage of funds (granted Obama probably has more but they are still rolling in dough).

blurred visions
10-22-2008, 09:48 PM
^true, but some things are a little over priced, such as McCain's $400 haircut?

Spektrewing386
10-22-2008, 09:59 PM
that just sounds like cost-plus strategy there.

4dmin
10-23-2008, 07:47 AM
actually it was 150k spent on palin and family... even the down syndrome baby sports $100+ outfits... best part everyone else in the campaign buys their own clothes. another twist is if she keeps the clothes she will have to pay taxes on this amount, but supposedly they are going to give the clothing to charity after the election :rolleyes:

i don't find this hard to believe coming from a woman that charged her own state 20,000 to stay at her own home :lmao: and another 20,000 to have her kids travel with her on business.

PawnShopCEO
10-23-2008, 07:52 AM
actually it was 150k spent on palin and family... even the down syndrome baby sports $100+ outfits... best part everyone else in the campaign buys their own clothes. another twist is if she keeps the clothes she will have to pay taxes on this amount, but supposedly they are going to give the clothing to charity after the election :rolleyes:

i don't find this hard to believe coming from a woman that charged her own state 20,000 to stay at her own home :lmao: and another 20,000 to have her kids travel with her on business.

and considering she spent 400k$ less on state paid expenses on her behalf than the previous governor

4dmin
10-23-2008, 07:57 AM
and considering she spent 400k$ less on state paid expenses on her behalf than the previous governor

two wrongs make a right? :thinking: i'm against earmarks and pork barrel spending :lmfao: ya what happened to that? shall i mention bridge to no where?

flak_monkey
10-23-2008, 01:50 PM
WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK. SERIOUSLY BETWEEN YOU AND FLAK MONKEY YOU GUYS FIND THE DUMBEST FUCKING THINGS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.Caps lock? Is broken?

flak_monkey
10-23-2008, 01:51 PM
$150k??? is it made from the eyelids of endangered elephants?Yeah, and the buttons are panda nipples.

BobbyFresco
10-23-2008, 02:03 PM
Eh, idc. campaign money spent and not tax payer money. All it means is she'll have more to take back home with her when they lose.

AlanŽ
10-23-2008, 02:08 PM
FYI all the clothes worn on the campaign are being donated to charity

tony
10-23-2008, 02:15 PM
I didnt vote for them anyway, nor do I donate to their campaign so I could care less. I'm sure theres some frivilous spending on Obama's side as well. I do feel that campaigns are a look into how someone will run the country.. and if there is wasteful spending there, well.. you get what I'm saying.

AlanŽ
10-23-2008, 02:19 PM
Ok and Obama is outspending McCain 2-3:1 and you think that none of it is wasteful? I gaurantee that there is more than enough wasteful spending to mccain/palin look like penny pinchers

tony
10-23-2008, 02:22 PM
Ok and Obama is outspending McCain 2-3:1 and you think that none of it is wasteful? I gaurantee that there is more than enough wasteful spending to mccain/palin look like penny pinchers

Obama has a lot more convincing to do than McCain.. furthermore its easy to outspend someone when you have 3 to 4 times the amount of cash the other person does. Obama is advertising heavily in Red states, that is not wasteful spending.. that is keeping McCain out of Blue states and putting him on the defensive.

Outspending doesn't = Waste. Someone who supports Reaganomics should understand that better than most.

AlanŽ
10-23-2008, 02:25 PM
Obama has a lot more convincing to do than McCain.. furthermore its easy to outspend someone when you have 3 to 4 times the amount of cash the other person does. Obama is advertising heavily in Red states, that is not wasteful spending.. that is keeping McCain out of Blue states and putting him on the defensive.

Outspending doesn't = Waste. Someone who supports Reaganomics should understand that better than most.
I'm just saying that that in my opinion that there is wasteful spending on both sides but you're only hearing about mccain/palins because the media so rallied behind Obama that he can do no wrong. I'm just gonna stop there.

I hate the media and you know that.

tony
10-23-2008, 02:30 PM
You know.. I just thought about something. For those who love the entrepreneurial spirit. McCain took public financing.. from the government, that could be interpreted as welfare on a large scale. $85 Million

Obama on the other hand did it from scatch.. all donations, minimal government handouts. But Obama runs a consistent surplus of funds, even Hillary came to him after LOSING to his campaign while running up a multi million dollar debt. It's not wasteful spending if you end up with a surplus of funds.

Just taking a step back and seeing that.. regardless of affiliation is impressive.

Total_Blender
10-23-2008, 02:33 PM
Obama is advertising heavily in Red states, that is not wasteful spending.. that is keeping McCain out of Blue states and putting him on the defensive.
t.

Reps if I can. Obama's campaign is not only going after the base blue states and the battleground states like Ohio, they are also poised to turn over a couple of red states too. Obama has gone a step farther than the usual democratic strategy of just fighting for the swing states like Ohio and Florida.

AlanŽ
10-23-2008, 02:33 PM
You know.. I just thought about something. For those who love the entrepreneurial spirit. McCain took public financing.. from the government, that could be interpreted as welfare on a large scale. $85 Million

Obama on the other hand did it from scatch.. all donations, minimal government handouts. But Obama runs a consistent surplus of funds, even Hillary came to him after LOSING to his campaign while running up a multi million dollar debt. It's not wasteful spending if you end up with a surplus of funds.

Just taking a step back and seeing that.. regardless of affiliation is impressive.
:thinking: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

TONY THAT IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING I HAVE EVER HEARD.

So you're telling me that if the national debt was paid off and we had an extra $100 billion laying around doing nothing(a budget surplus) and some idiot senator decided that we need to have gold toilet seats in all public buildings that just because we have the money it's not wasteful? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Unbelieveable.

tony
10-23-2008, 02:35 PM
I'm just saying that that in my opinion that there is wasteful spending on both sides but you're only hearing about mccain/palins because the media so rallied behind Obama that he can do no wrong. I'm just gonna stop there.

I hate the media and you know that.

I wont lie I rolled my eyes when I saw the story. I mean what do they expect her to wear? And honestly who cares.. I do think the media is getting petty on both ends and yes I'll agree there seems to be a bias going on but neither Palin nor McCain are helping theirselves. The VP runs the senate?? C'mon now.

tony
10-23-2008, 02:39 PM
:thinking: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

TONY THAT IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING I HAVE EVER HEARD.

So you're telling me that if the national debt was paid off and we had an extra $100 billion laying around doing nothing(a budget surplus) and some idiot senator decided that we need to have gold toilet seats in all public buildings that just because we have the money it's not wasteful? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Unbelieveable.

If we're running a surplus and there is an expenditure beneficial to the country.. (say, Nuclear energy exploration that would require investment) yeah I'm all for it. Lets not forget, Obama isn't buying designer ish with campaign funds.. I think you're getting the two campaigns mixed up.

Like I said, Obama is advertising in states that are detrimental to him winning the election.. that is what campaign funds are being spent on and that is not waste.

AlanŽ
10-23-2008, 02:40 PM
If we're running a surplus and there is an expenditure beneficial to the country.. (say, Nuclear energy exploration that would require investment) yeah I'm all for it. Lets not forget, Obama isn't buying designer ish with campaign funds.. I think you're getting the two campaigns mixed up.

Like I said, Obama is advertising in states that are detrimental to him winning the election.. that is what campaign funds are being spent on and that is not waste.
I'll make my point in a moment need to take a shower.

Vteckidd
10-23-2008, 02:47 PM
how do you feel about obamas $10000 suits? Or renting out denvers stadium? Or the 30 minute ad he's running 4 days before election?

Get a life

B18c1Turboed
10-23-2008, 03:04 PM
Im amazed on how much money it takes to get elected. I mean seriously they are spending millllllllllllllllllllllions for a 400K job, something never sounds right about that, should be old school where they draw their bill board with crayons!!

4dmin
10-23-2008, 03:05 PM
how do you feel about obamas $10000 suits? Or renting out denvers stadium? Or the 30 minute ad he's running 4 days before election?

Get a life

if the guy wants to wear 10k suits and he pays for them who cares... point being you don't see a report coming out saying he spent 150k on suits just for his campaign. and you won't b/c they've already come out and said they pay for their own clothes. shit Michelle obama says she shops at gap ;)

point is they can spend money on whatever they want and it wouldn't be an issue but mccain/palin are the ones casting stones on obama spending when the right is surely no different. i'm sorry but $100+ outfits for your new born is a joke.

disclaimer: don't read if you don't have a sense of humor!

$100+ baby outfits won't fix down syndrome - trust me he won't know the difference.

Vteckidd
10-23-2008, 03:12 PM

Get a life

B18c1Turboed
10-23-2008, 03:17 PM
wasnt Macain blasting obama for signing the paper that he would recive fedreal help? And look who looks stupid now!!

blurred visions
10-23-2008, 03:39 PM
how do you feel about obamas $10000 suits?

I never saw this information presented anywhere, show me. If it is true, then I strongly disagree with paying that much for 1 suit. Now, if it's for multiple suits then it sounds about right.

Or renting out denvers stadium?

When he accepted the nomination? He used that stadium because the party's convention hall was too small to accommodate his supporters and delegates. If anything, using such a large stadium and showing off such a large amount of people that support you is in a way advertising yourself. I think it was genius, people see this and take away a realization that he has a great number of supporters.

Or the 30 minute ad he's running 4 days before election?

I haven't heard of this either, and yet again, genius. Why would you say advertising is a bad thing? Are you trying to conclude that advertising with the money that people sent in to be used for advertising is wasteful spending?

You shouldn't have even posted this, your argument is none compared to anything I could dig up on your party. You republicans see Obama as "spend spend spend," and he's doing just that, there's no irony there (and he's spending it on something that will fulfill the objective of gaining supporters). The McCain camp wants to be viewed as a low tax, "we don't spend" kind of people, but this spending on clothing just can't be viewed as "hockey mom" spending; because thats what she calls herself right?

SPOOLIN
10-23-2008, 03:46 PM
A woman gotta look good out there in public, the high dollar "elegant" clothes aren't cheap.

AlanŽ
10-23-2008, 07:08 PM
The point you mad here

And the point you made here are two completely separate aguments

I agree with the 2nd but the first :thinking: :doh: :lmfao: . Which is where the gold toilet seat metaphor comes in.

if the guy wants to wear 10k suits and he pays for them who cares... point being you don't see a report coming out saying he spent 150k on suits just for his campaign. and you won't b/c they've already come out and said they pay for their own clothes. shit Michelle obama says she shops at gap

point is they can spend money on whatever they want and it wouldn't be an issue but mccain/palin are the ones casting stones on obama spending when the right is surely no different. i'm sorry but $100+ outfits for your new born is a joke.

Again yet another hypocritical statement coming from the left. It's ok for Obama to wear for $10K suits yet it's not ok for The ENTIRE Palin family to have $150K in clothes that are going to be donated to charity after the campaign is over.

If Obama is paying actually paying for his $10K suits out of his own pocket(which BTW I highly doubt considering $1ok would represent 1% of his net worth) then hats off to him but like I said I HIGLY DOUBT IT.

stephen
10-23-2008, 11:54 PM
...If Obama is paying actually paying for his $10K suits out of his own pocket(which BTW I highly doubt considering $1ok would represent 1% of his net worth) then hats off to him but like I said I HIGLY DOUBT IT.

according to the taxes they filed (fox and cnn both reported it), the obama family made $4M last year. $10K is only .25% of that. not to mention...who said he spent $10K on one suit? i'd like to see that article.

AlanŽ
10-23-2008, 11:58 PM
according to the taxes they filed (fox and cnn both reported it), the obama family made $4M last year. $10K is only .25% of that. not to mention...who said he spent $10K on one suit? i'd like to see that article.
Well then maybe on this one I got my fax wrong. I'll have to go back and check my facts on that one.I know McCain(Due in large part to his wife)is worth like $30+ million.

EDIT: Do you mind post or PMing that article over to me.

Did a quick search and found the one I had read and another that said best year was '05

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2007/moneymag/0712/gallery.candidates.moneymag/5.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23796726/

Always open to new information.

EDIT 2: NVM found it
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/politicalintelligence/2008/04/obama_releases.html

bafbrian
10-24-2008, 12:04 AM
Well then maybe on this one I got my fax wrong. I'll have to go back and check my facts on that one.I know McCain(Due in large part to his wife)is worth like $30+ million.

EDIT: Do you mind post or PMing that article over to me.

Did a quick search and found the one I had read and another that said best year was '05

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2007/moneymag/0712/gallery.candidates.moneymag/5.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23796726/

Always open to new information.

EDIT 2: NVM found it
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/politicalintelligence/2008/04/obama_releases.html

Correction, if you tie John and Cindy McCain's worth together, that figure is closer to $100M+, mainly due to her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/03/cindy-mccains-fortune-pro_n_94833.html
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/23/cindy.mccain.taxes.ap/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/04/03/mccains.money.politics.ap/

AlanŽ
10-24-2008, 12:13 AM
Correction, if you tie John and Cindy McCain's worth together, that figure is closer to $100M+, mainly due to her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/03/cindy-mccains-fortune-pro_n_94833.html
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/23/cindy.mccain.taxes.ap/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/04/03/mccains.money.politics.ap/
Thanks for the info brotha. Always appreciate it :goodjob: . Reps if I can.

bafbrian
10-24-2008, 12:21 AM
Thanks for the info brotha. Always appreciate it :goodjob: . Reps if I can.

Anytime. Writing a "million papers" for my B.S. in International Studies has me citing everything, even stuff I know that it true. I have been brainwashed to cite sources. :D

AlanŽ
10-24-2008, 12:24 AM
Anytime. Writing a "million papers" for my B.S. in International Studies has me citing everything, even stuff I know that it true. I have been brainwashed to cite sources. :D
I'm SO glad that none of my classes this semester aren't writing intensive.

bafbrian
10-24-2008, 12:36 AM
I'm SO glad that none of my classes this semester aren't writing intensive.

I have 20 papers, 16 down and 4 to go, for just one class this semester. Minimum of 5 pages with at least 5 sources = OUCH. Add to that, a 15 page paper on Substantive vs. Procedural Rights in Post-Mao Zedong China and a 10 page paper on writings from Alexander Wendt, John Mearsheimer, and Kenneth Waltz dealing with International Relations and Anarchy.

This has not been a fun semester. :(

tony
10-24-2008, 07:33 AM
If Obama is paying actually paying for his $10K suits out of his own pocket(which BTW I highly doubt considering $1ok would represent 1% of his net worth) then hats off to him but like I said I HIGLY DOUBT IT.

He pays $1500 for his suits, not $10,000.

PawnShopCEO
10-24-2008, 09:16 AM
who gives a shit... they already said that the clothes would be donated to charity after the election. I am a republican donor and I don't mind one bit

blurred visions
10-24-2008, 02:40 PM
What would be a better choice when donating to charity:

Option A) Clothes from Neiman Marcus.

Option B) Triple the amount of clothes, but purchased from Macys.

:goodjob:

BIG WORM
10-24-2008, 03:04 PM
Who cares what they wear?
The money was spent so that the family would look professional and presentable.

Should they wear knock off ed hardy instead??

If you were in their shoes would you rather be dressed in a JC Penny special outfit, or a Hand sewn Italian suit.

It's no different then wearing a suit to court, so you look professionl in front of a judge.

This thread is stupid. Quit listening to the Liberal Media for answers, and low blows at the other party. Go to your local library and do your own research, from books with actual facts in them.

BIG WORM
10-24-2008, 03:35 PM
What would be a better choice when donating to charity:

Option A) Clothes from Neiman Marcus.

Option B) Triple the amount of clothes, but purchased from Macys.

:goodjob:

again stupidity.

Would you rather have 2 kia's that break in 5 years?

or one BMW that last 20 years?

granted that they won't have the same owners over that amount of time, but the theory is the same.

blurred visions
10-24-2008, 05:10 PM
This thread is stupid. Quit listening to the Liberal Media for answers, and low blows at the other party. Go to your local library and do your own research, from books with actual facts in them.

Which library is that? The one Palin banned books from?

again stupidity.

Would you rather have 2 kia's that break in 5 years?

or one BMW that last 20 years?

granted that they won't have the same owners over that amount of time, but the theory is the same.

You fail at life. Clothes are too broad to be comparing to automobiles, I get what your trying to convey, but you fail. Your half-ass theory does not measure up to mine, sorry.

Now, I do understand that the point of buying these clothes weren't based mainly on donating them, and frankly I don't even want to discuss the donation part anymore. I'm concerned mostly that the McCain camp, having considerably less funds than Obama, makes such unnecessary purchases at such a high price. Wasteful? Is this just a precursor to things to come? Take that money and spend it on something useful, like advertising. Something that ultimately brings your campaign to the overall goal.

BIG WORM
10-24-2008, 05:46 PM
The fact that you would stoop so low to make a thread concerning the other party's clothes is sad.

You are clearly insecure about your party's campaign. Which you have no reason to be. Obama is leading the polls.

Do you think a republican is going to see this thread, and say "Oh crap Palin's heels are too expensive, I voting Obama!"

Of course you don't.
I think you are proud of your candidate for whatever reasons, and want others to join with you in voting for Obama.

But you are clearly going about it in all the wrong ways.

blurred visions
10-24-2008, 10:08 PM
All the wrong ways? Like the republicans trying to show Obama as a terrorist? Thats horrible, poor campaigning if you ask me. I'm not stooping low to discredit Palin or the republican party, I'm discussing there spending during the campaign, which could be a sign of things to come. You obviously can't see past your ass, so quit posting in the election forum. For a republican, you use any angle to fight back, and none work to create even a mediocre level of defense.

blaknoize
10-25-2008, 11:52 AM
Looks like wasteful pork that should have been veto'd by that pen McCain always has handy.

Vteckidd
10-25-2008, 12:15 PM
you guys are stupid, so biased its not even funny.

amped4life33
10-25-2008, 12:29 PM
When you are a media figure, the object is to make everything sound as expensive as you possibly can...you want everyone to think that you have the kind of money to whipe your ass with it or just throw it away for no reason. thats why you have a $150K clothing budget or a $400 hair cut. because it sounds good to the public

Vteckidd
10-25-2008, 12:33 PM

they said his suit for the DNC Acceptance speech was $10,000.

but again, my point is WHO THE FUCK CARES. Obama could come out dressed like flava flave with a $100,000 watch on and i wouldnt care.

i just think its stupid to be arguing how how much they spend on her CLOTHES when there is 10000 other issues at hand of more importance.

Remember when clinton got chided for getting a $700 hair cut, i mean, hes the fucking president , WHO CARES.

Vteckidd
10-25-2008, 12:35 PM
You shouldn't have even posted this, your argument is none compared to anything I could dig up on your party. You republicans see Obama as "spend spend spend," and he's doing just that, there's no irony there (and he's spending it on something that will fulfill the objective of gaining supporters). The McCain camp wants to be viewed as a low tax, "we don't spend" kind of people, but this spending on clothing just can't be viewed as "hockey mom" spending; because thats what she calls herself right?
my argument was about SPENDING and how Obama spends more than ANYONE IN HISTORY right now. If you cant make the correlation then im sorry for you

I think its funny you try to make an issue out of EVERYTHING. If Palin ordered a Big Mac you would find some issue to make a thread about it.

And OBAMA is such a MAN FOR THE PEOPLE/MIDDLE CLASS with his $1500 suits and his MILLIONS of dollars.

The bias from you is retarded

in that respect, GET A LIFE

blurred visions
10-25-2008, 03:11 PM
i just think its stupid to be arguing how how much they spend on her CLOTHES when there is 10000 other issues at hand of more importance.

Wow, see the irony, you repubs talk nothing but Obama and Ayers, or any other bullshit dirt you can put together to discredit him. I talk about SPENDING that the McCain camp is doing and I get flagged for an inappropriate post.

my argument was about SPENDING and how Obama spends more than ANYONE IN HISTORY right now.

Because he as the funds to do it!!! He's spending it on CAMPAIGNING!! If you can't see that there is NO PROBLEM with that then I'm sorry for you!

I think its funny you try to make an issue out of EVERYTHING. If Palin ordered a Big Mac you would find some issue to make a thread about it.

I make these issues to discuss, again, I get flagged for anything that targets repubs.

And OBAMA is such a MAN FOR THE PEOPLE/MIDDLE CLASS with his $1500 suits and his MILLIONS of dollars.

$1500 suits? I don't see that as being bad if you have millions.

The bias from you is retarded

in that respect, GET A LIFE

I'm beginning to think the word bias is all you know.

AlanŽ
10-25-2008, 03:26 PM
Wow, see the irony, you repubs talk nothing but Obama and Ayers, or any other bullshit dirt you can put together to discredit him.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: You're kidding right? You honestly think that this is even a small issue? You remember that Clinton was caught getting dome in the oval office but guess what? No one cared about that. What people did care about was the fact that he lied about it.

I talk about SPENDING that the McCain camp is doing and I get flagged for an inappropriate post.
You're getting "flagged" because this is just yet another ridiculously BS biased post on something no one could give a fuck less about it. How about this. How about as a result of this "Frivolous spending" a lot of people will be getting a lot of nice clothes that the other wise couldn't afford because they are getting donated to charity at the conclusion of the campaign.

Because he as the funds to do it!!! He's spending it on CAMPAIGNING!! If you can't see that there is NO PROBLEM with that then I'm sorry for you!
What and clothes aren't a campaign necessity? Give me a break. Do you know how many people write off suits and stuff as a business expense? What's the difference?

I make these issues to discuss, again, I get flagged for anything that targets repubs.
No you just make a big deal out of the smalles most insignificant stuff and it's fucking annoying.

$1500 suits? I don't see that as being bad if you have millions.
This is a hypocritical statement. Both campaigns have millions but its ok for Obama to buy $1500 suits but for the Palin family to do something along the same lines is criminal

I'm beginning to think the word bias is all you know.

Well you should know the meaning of the word quite well considering how BIAS you are.

I could give a fuckless how much money either campaign is spending on clothes or food or whatever.

willum14pb
10-25-2008, 04:05 PM
what about the twice as much money obama spent on campaigning, im sure some of that went to his wardrobe to look good on stage, his wife too. But guess what, it's all part of running for office, who gives a fuck.

willum14pb
10-25-2008, 04:07 PM

dang tony, i didnt know you were obama's personal assistant and bought all his suits for him. crazy. You really know that candidate inside and out, even the "facts" that aren't publicly available.

blurred visions
10-25-2008, 08:34 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: You're kidding right? You honestly think that this is even a small issue? You remember that Clinton was caught getting dome in the oval office but guess what? No one cared about that. What people did care about was the fact that he lied about it.
You're getting "flagged" because this is just yet another ridiculously BS biased post on something no one could give a fuck less about it. How about this. How about as a result of this "Frivolous spending" a lot of people will be getting a lot of nice clothes that the other wise couldn't afford because they are getting donated to charity at the conclusion of the campaign.
What and clothes aren't a campaign necessity? Give me a break. Do you know how many people write off suits and stuff as a business expense? What's the difference?
No you just make a big deal out of the smalles most insignificant stuff and it's fucking annoying.
This is a hypocritical statement. Both campaigns have millions but its ok for Obama to buy $1500 suits but for the Palin family to do something along the same lines is criminal
Well you should know the meaning of the word quite well considering how BIAS you are.
I could give a fuckless how much money either campaign is spending on clothes or food or whatever.

Your just repeating more initial arguments and attacking me for posting a topic that makes your parties campaign look even more worse than it already is.

what about the twice as much money obama spent on campaigning, im sure some of that went to his wardrobe to look good on stage, his wife too. But guess what, it's all part of running for office, who gives a fuck.

Seriously? I haven't gone over this enough already? HE HAS MORE MONEY! IF YOU HAVE MORE MONEY, YOUR LIKELY TO SPEND MORE MONEY. It's not hard to understand.

I don't see clearly when you repubs compare Palin's cost of clothes with Obama's. Obama is running for President, not VICE President. $150k on the republican VP hopeful and her immediate family is not good signs of spending, especially for a campaign that is targeted for unnecessary spending. Thats my 2 cents, I thought you conservatives might have more of an open mind and wanted to discuss this intelligently, obviously I was wrong. I know you right-wingers are getting scared as this final stretch rolls down, so I'll assume that your only defense is to deem anything democrats say as nothing more than shit.

AlanŽ
10-25-2008, 08:37 PM
Your just repeating more initial arguments and attacking me for posting a topic that makes your parties campaign look even more worse than it already is.

Seriously? I haven't gone over this enough already? HE HAS MORE MONEY! IF YOU HAVE MORE MONEY, YOUR LIKELY TO SPEND MORE MONEY. It's not hard to understand.

I don't see clearly when you repubs compare Palin's cost of clothes with Obama's. Obama is running for President, not VICE President. $150k on the republican VP hopeful and her immediate family is not good signs of spending, especially for a campaign that is targeted for unnecessary spending. Thats my 2 cents, I thought you conservatives might have more of an open mind and wanted to discuss this intelligently, obviously I was wrong. I know you right-wingers are getting scared as this final stretch rolls down, so I'll assume that your only defense is to deem anything democrats say as nothing more than shit.
I give up. You are so far left and have your head planted so far up your ass there is no helping you.

willum14pb
10-25-2008, 08:41 PM

so according to your argument. if the mccain campaign had more money, this wouldn't be an issue? So all they have to do is just get some more money, and then it wouldn't be "unnecessary" spending, cuz they have the money. You don't know shit about politics. You dont know shit about anything, you make ridiculous posts that have nothing to do with the actual election and hold no bearing on any issue of importance. Do you know how much obama or biden have spent on their wardrobe since running for p/vp? No, you don't. But, according to you, it's probably more, but that's okay, because they HAVE more. You know, you should run for a democratic senator, if we have the money, why not spend it?! It's idiots like you that call for bail outs and unecessary spending. Obama has spent more than anyone in history on his campaigning, do you know where every dollar is going? no, so shut up about it already. If you found out obama spent 200k on his clothes, you'd say "well he's got more money!!!" Dolt.

Vteckidd
You just answered your own question, WHY DO YOU GIVE A FUCK WHAT THE VP IS BUYING ?

this is just a lame attempt at BITTER LIBERALS to have another issue to go after PALIN with. IT MEANS JACK SHIT. and you have NOTHING to COMPARE IT TOO. How much has the DNC spent on clothing ? how did Hillary SPend?Mccain? BUsh? average SEnator?

This is a typical the news reports a number that you think is astromical and you take it way out of context and try to spin it into a positive thing for your cause.

ITS A FUCKING WARDROBE, SHES RUNNING FOR VICE PRESIDENT, SHES A WOMAN, SHE HAS TO LOOK NICE, she cant just buy a black suit like a GUY can an wear it everyday with a different color tie.

Ive4 never seen so much focus on a VP nominee.

Its 10 days to election, lets focus on how much money Palin spends on clothing, fuck the economy, fuck the energy crisis, lets talk about how that bitch has a Gucci hand bag cause thats what matters :rolleyes:

willum14pb
I give up. You are so far left and have your head planted so far up your ass there is no helping you.

his screen name truly describes him.

willum14pb
10-25-2008, 08:43 PM
You just answered your own question, WHY DO YOU GIVE A FUCK WHAT THE VP IS BUYING ?

this is just a lame attempt at BITTER LIBERALS to have another issue to go after PALIN with. IT MEANS JACK SHIT. and you have NOTHING to COMPARE IT TOO. How much has the DNC spent on clothing ? how did Hillary SPend?Mccain? BUsh? average SEnator?

This is a typical the news reports a number that you think is astromical and you take it way out of context and try to spin it into a positive thing for your cause.

ITS A FUCKING WARDROBE, SHES RUNNING FOR VICE PRESIDENT, SHES A WOMAN, SHE HAS TO LOOK NICE, she cant just buy a black suit like a GUY can an wear it everyday with a different color tie.

Ive4 never seen so much focus on a VP nominee.

Its 10 days to election, lets focus on how much money Palin spends on clothing, fuck the economy, fuck the energy crisis, lets talk about how that bitch has a Gucci hand bag cause thats what matters :rolleyes:

emphasizing my point that this kid never posts anything that has any political bearing.