otherwise stock w/ intake and exhaust

RandomGuy
10-22-2008, 09:00 PM
http://www.g54b.com/random/DSC02854.JPG

epic failure of a vehicle

EJ25RUN
10-22-2008, 09:05 PM
epic failure of a vehicle

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Echonova
10-22-2008, 09:32 PM
Hmmm.......

rbf
10-22-2008, 10:44 PM
My bro has 2 conquest,they seem ok for what they were back in the day?.I actually like them other than the wheels.

jwrape
10-23-2008, 07:05 AM
Don't rag the Conquest's. I love mine even though it's a headache.....;)

Bruce Leroy
10-23-2008, 11:24 AM
so you have 2 starions........ and neither of them run??

:lmfao:

wOZrally
10-23-2008, 02:10 PM
^ thats what you usually hear lol

i know of a guy with 8 of them and only 2 run lol

Stormhammer
10-23-2008, 02:11 PM
one of them he bought non-running, the other one...

I wouldn't want Hasan doing my wiring :lmao:

most of them don't run because the owners are cheap asses :(

In fact I know of where one is sitting that the guy won't sell because he's going to give it to his son when he gets his driver. His son is 8 right now.

jwrape
10-23-2008, 03:31 PM
one of them he bought non-running, the other one...

I wouldn't want Hasan doing my wiring :lmao:

In fact I know of where one is sitting that the guy won't sell because he's going to give it to his son when he gets his driver. His son is 8 right now.

I know a guy that has one that has great intensions to rebuild the motor with raceprepped rods, Weisco pistons, ARP Studs and try to make it bullet proof......
Oh wait..... he already did and it FAILED...... now he's trying to lick his wounds and get it back together one more time....:crazy:

Stormhammer
10-23-2008, 03:35 PM
I know a guy that has one that has great intensions to rebuild the motor with raceprepped rods, Weisco pistons, ARP Studs and try to make it bullet proof......
Oh wait..... he already did and it FAILED...... now he's trying to lick his wounds and get it back together one more time....:crazy:

because the machine shop didn't offer magnafluxing :eek: :(

jwrape
10-23-2008, 03:37 PM
because the machine shop didn't offer magnafluxing :eek: :(

Nah, remember, bad Wrist pin retaining clip.:eek:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Conquest/mime-attachment-9.jpg

Sport1.3
10-23-2008, 03:37 PM
QTF....starions are gods bastard child of the automotive world lol

jwrape
10-23-2008, 03:40 PM
No, I would have to say that would be the FIAT (Fix It Again Tony)

Stormhammer
10-23-2008, 03:48 PM
Nah, remember, bad Wrist pin retaining clip.:eek:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Conquest/mime-attachment-9.jpg

that too... just bad part :( could of happened to anyone really

jwrape
10-23-2008, 03:56 PM
:( could of happened to anyone really

Nah, only to me.....:rolleyes:

Sport1.3
10-23-2008, 04:09 PM
No, I would have to say that would be the FIAT (Fix It Again Tony)
HAH....fiat guys laugh at Sorryons

DVSRX-7
10-23-2008, 04:48 PM
Hey I like those cars.. Even though I have rx7.. But if u have time to jack off.. U shuld have time to work on your Starion..

Sport1.3
10-23-2008, 04:52 PM
Hey I like those cars.. Even though I have rx7.. But if u have time to jack off.. U shuld have time to work on your Starion..

idk man, i sure do jack off a whole lot

Bruce Leroy
10-23-2008, 06:48 PM
Sooo hassan.... You still got that corolla in the pics?

Mad Mike
10-23-2008, 09:56 PM
Got a 88 conquest rotting in my garage. If it was mine it would have been running a long time ago. I loved it when we first got it but now I hate it. All it does is sit in the garage and take up room that I really need. It hasn't moved in 2.5 years.

Stormhammer
10-23-2008, 10:53 PM
Got a 88 conquest rotting in my garage. If it was mine it would have been running a long time ago. I loved it when we first got it but now I hate it. All it does is sit in the garage and take up room that I really need. It hasn't moved in 2.5 years.

Sadly that's the downfall of some owners of these cars. Nothing against your pops, but the longer they sit, the harder they are to fix.

RandomGuy
10-24-2008, 02:12 AM

stfu plz

i spent more on my starion then you spent FOR your starion... lawl

speaking of which, did you ever mod a car instead of buying one that was already modded?

RandomGuy
10-24-2008, 02:17 AM
he already did and it FAILED...... now he's trying to lick his wounds and get it back together one more time....:crazy:
who is he referring to?

TheGrillMan
10-24-2008, 02:28 AM
instigateing.........

Stormhammer
10-24-2008, 08:13 AM
stfu plz

i spent more on my starion then you spent FOR your starion... lawl

speaking of which, did you ever mod a car instead of buying one that was already modded?

Yeah, that's what I've been doing with this one. I have a garage and room full of parts building :boobies: I just don't do shitty wiring :lmfao:

RandomGuy
10-24-2008, 01:10 PM
Yeah, that's what I've been doing with this one. I have a garage and room full of parts building :boobies: I just don't do shitty wiring :lmfao:
room full of parts:

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/9200/os031nh1.jpg

BALLLINNNNNN

lol of course you won't do shitty wiring, there's no wiring involved with a stock ecu and tbi. lolol

btw there is nothing wrong with my wiring except for the fact that its not tucked, theres no wire looms, which to your, dumbfuck ass means 0mG bad wiring.

Lankhoss
10-24-2008, 01:36 PM
I've got an '86 TBI IROC-Z that would smoke that piece of shit

Lankhoss
10-24-2008, 02:26 PM
Too late. Let the baboons do that last weekend.....looks like you lose AGAIN!

RandomGuy
10-24-2008, 02:27 PM
Too late. Let the baboons do that last weekend.....looks like you lose AGAIN!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfRIwA_s-Fc indeed welp nvm then

EthanR
10-25-2008, 11:14 PM
ok for every one that hates there starion just give it to me lol. no really though i am always working on my car im use to it.

Echonova
10-26-2008, 01:02 PM
So much hatred in the Starion world.

Where do I sign up?

tdurr
10-26-2008, 02:12 PM
^^ on the title of one. haha. buddy has a conquest, it ran, then turbo's oil seals blew, and now it sitting with a new turbo mounted to the mani, but it needs a new mani cuz its cracked. :(

DeeAOne
10-26-2008, 02:17 PM
lol i want one of these too...well did anyway. you guys killed it for me. didnt know they were that much of a pain in the ass.

tdurr
10-26-2008, 02:32 PM
they have probs that should be fixed before they break. so if you get one, have like a 1g saved up to replace stuff lol

impreza_rsk
10-27-2008, 01:13 AM
HAH....fiat guys laugh at Sorryons

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I laugh at starions

J/K

I own a Lancia Beta Spyder which is a Fiat.

impreza_rsk
10-27-2008, 01:21 AM
Drop the motor that it was designed for in it and get it over with

The 2.2/2.5 Crysler TurboII motor then do the hybryd head swap off of a DOHC neon and get 450HP out of it. with all stock parts. no joke!

puregroove
10-27-2008, 02:27 AM
more pics of the corolla :goodjob: Does it run?

Stormhammer
10-27-2008, 12:08 PM
lol i want one of these too...well did anyway. you guys killed it for me. didnt know they were that much of a pain in the ass.

:thinking:

they're not a PITA - randomguy just has had bad luck with his :lmfao:

EP3sAreFun
10-27-2008, 04:01 PM
>_<

SOME of them drive very well and have no problems even when they have a ton of mods

RandomGuy
10-30-2008, 05:08 AM
they are a PITA, even when meticulously taken care of... the only good starion is one with a 2jz or ls1 in it... dont bother with the g54b, its a crap motor, shittily flowing head, crappily engineered... just a POS

Stormhammer
10-30-2008, 11:40 AM
you make our life harder when it comes to owning these, you know that? :lmao:

OneSlow5pt0
10-30-2008, 11:43 AM
love starions and conquests.......hell i even love their werid cousin offsprng thing,the dodge daytona

i almost bought a i believe it was a starion(i guess a ESI) cause it was turbo

Jehu
10-31-2008, 06:42 AM
but the longer they sit, the harder they are to fix.
Amen to that! :(

dragoncelica
11-10-2008, 12:09 AM
Well the only thing i have to say is they are one of the best 4 cylinders engines of all times but you need to do your job those engines are not for the do it yourselfers or wannabes out there they need to be understand and you need to know what you are doing and you need to know how to do it!

i see the picture of the broken piston and the only thing i have to say about it is that the engine in question there was a half ass build, first that piston failure was caused by a used of a stock polished unbalanced rod that may be was modified to be used as a full floating in a race piston (FAIL) you need to use a bushed good connecting rod like pauter, if you dont you are going to have those problems, second oil is the life of those engines if the oiling system is not upgraded you will FAIL again, remember the g54b was the first 4 cylinder engine in the 7's on the 1/4 mile, i have built them to go well over 650 WHP and no problems at all,

hey Hassan it is me Juan, how you doing? you say you spend a lot of $$$ on your starion? i really want to know how much LoL, :D :D :D :D :D $500?
JK men, hope you doing good!

Stormhammer
11-16-2008, 03:48 AM
Well the only thing i have to say is they are one of the best 4 cylinders engines of all times but you need to do your job those engines are not for the do it yourselfers or wannabes out there they need to be understand and you need to know what you are doing and you need to know how to do it!

Funny - EP3sAreFun built an engine in his garage, put out pretty decent power. He now owns a car that has over 300whp, and oh look. That engine and car was also built in a garage. They're not for the wannabe's, thats for sure, but these are the ultimate DIY engine. Why? Because race shops won't even know where the "fuel rail" is ( lol ask EP3sAreFun about that one :lmao: )

dragoncelica
11-16-2008, 11:31 AM
Funny - EP3sAreFun built an engine in his garage, put out pretty decent power. He now owns a car that has over 300whp, and oh look. That engine and car was also built in a garage. They're not for the wannabe's, thats for sure, but these are the ultimate DIY engine. Why? Because race shops won't even know where the "fuel rail" is ( lol ask EP3sAreFun about that one :lmao: )

yeap you are very wright i should wouldnt said it that way you can build em and this work perfect but 300 hp is nothing for what i mean i am talking more than 600+ whp here my friend and those are real numbers we are talking about power to get you in the low 8 second in the 1/4 mile i bet you your friend with the right parts can build something like that too!

Stormhammer
11-16-2008, 01:46 PM
yeap you are very wright i should wouldnt said it that way you can build em and this work perfect but 300 hp is nothing for what i mean i am talking more than 600+ whp here my friend and those are real numbers we are talking about power to get you in the low 8 second in the 1/4 mile i bet you your friend with the right parts can build something like that too!

The trend for that has been the cheap ass way and dropping in a 4G63/4G64 hybrid :D

I want to get a flatty and do that with it.

dragoncelica
11-16-2008, 06:32 PM
The trend for that has been the cheap ass way and dropping in a 4G63/4G64 hybrid :D

I want to get a flatty and do that with it.
ohhh yea definetlly thats the way to go those 4g63 are the shit right now the fastest import 4 bangger in the planet!

EP3sAreFun
11-16-2008, 09:13 PM
300 is nothing? and come on... why take a car made for cornering and only allow it to go straight?

The 4WD Rally car only made 350 hp and 253 tqe. I make around 350hp/430tqe. I think i'm doing fairly well for myself, especially since all the work was done by the owner of the vehicle and not me dropping it off at a shop and giving them a check.

RandomGuy
11-16-2008, 09:56 PM

i see the picture of the broken piston and the only thing i have to say about it is that the engine in question there was a half ass build, first that piston failure was caused by a used of a stock polished unbalanced rod that may be was modified to be used as a full floating in a race piston (FAIL) you need to use a bushed good connecting rod like pauter, if you dont you are going to have those problems, second oil is the life of those engines if the oiling system is not upgraded you will FAIL again, remember the g54b was the first 4 cylinder engine in the 7's on the 1/4 mile, i have built them to go well over 650 WHP and no problems at all,

hey Hassan it is me Juan, how you doing? you say you spend a lot of $$$ on your starion? i really want to know how much LoL, :D :D :D :D :D $500?
JK men, hope you doing good!
OH SHIT JUAN

HOW THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN

oh yeah by alot i mean too many times the value of the car LOL :)

a lot has changed since you saw it last(when it was motor less)

fully built block, headwork,cam, MPI, big turbo, etc random stuff

I just gave up on it bro what have you been up to? Did you ever open up that shop in conyers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONuXWYsKrtM

RandomGuy
11-16-2008, 09:58 PM
juan, have you ever been to my site www.g54b.com ? lol ironic isn't it LOL

this car has made me the most ANTI G54B person alive

http://www.g54b.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1205351816

dragoncelica
11-16-2008, 10:31 PM
300 is nothing? and come on... why take a car made for cornering and only allow it to go straight?

The 4WD Rally car only made 350 hp and 253 tqe. I make around 350hp/430tqe. I think i'm doing fairly well for myself, especially since all the work was done by the owner of the vehicle and not me dropping it off at a shop and giving them a check.
yea men i know what you mean and trust me there is no pawning here my frien there is nothing wrong with 300 hp but why stay there if you can have more!!!!

Also you r wright when you say that cuz i always forgot that people have other likennes other than go straight :D :D :D :D :D

dragoncelica
11-16-2008, 10:41 PM
OH SHIT JUAN

HOW THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN

oh yeah by alot i mean too many times the value of the car LOL :)

a lot has changed since you saw it last(when it was motor less)

fully built block, headwork,cam, MPI, big turbo, etc random stuff

I just gave up on it bro what have you been up to? Did you ever open up that shop in conyers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONuXWYsKrtM

i feel your pain bro hahahaha well here is what i have been doing http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203635

and no i didnt open that shop the guy i was teaming up wasnt in the same page as me plus i got to baby sitting my litlle girl that is more important than that shop at the moment but i am working from my house! if anithing i can help you with!

dragoncelica
11-16-2008, 10:53 PM
juan, have you ever been to my site www.g54b.com (http://www.g54b.com/) ? lol ironic isn't it LOL

this car has made me the most ANTI G54B person alive

http://www.g54b.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1205351816

i know what you mean bro i hate em too but you got to be realistic on what they are no matter what. but today we got a lot of better choices and thats the other reality good luck with it bro!