PDA

View Full Version : Starting The $50 Paint Job...

Elbow
10-22-2008, 05:14 PM
UPDATE ON PAGE 5

Well, many of you have seen my poor Miata. Fading colors, having to buff/wax weekely to hold shine, so I decided to try the famous $50 roller paint job. I only have done the trunk, but so far so good.

Materials:

-Rustoleum paint (red)
-Foam roller
-Sand paper
-Mineral spirits

I started off with just the trunk to test/play with it. I sanded it down really well, and went to work. At first it took some time to get the right mixture of paint and thinner, but it worked out. Here are a couple of pics after ONE coat, so can't say it's bad yet.

I plan on wet sanding it, and adding one more coat. It had a orange peel type finish when wet, and worked itself out drying. It's really smooth. I am hoping to get it where I can safely buff/wax it, just like regular paint.

YES I KNOW SOME PEOPLE USE MORE ADVANCED PAINTS NOW FOR THIS. BUT IT'S A RACE CAR, IT'S GOING TO HAVE BOO BOO's sometime!!! ;)

In the pics you can see a few bubbles, this will be worked out with wet sanding, and maybe a little more thinner. We shall see :goodjob:

uproot
10-22-2008, 05:18 PM
are you gonna clear coat it too? that might help give it a better finish that you can buff/wax

Elbow
10-22-2008, 05:19 PM
are you gonna clear coat it too? that might help give it a better finish that you can buff/wax

MAYBE, I will look into it, I havent read anyone clearing it yet, many buff/wax it without clear and say it holds up just fine.

Brian*
10-22-2008, 05:22 PM
Do the whole car flat or semi-gloss red ... Might look sweet*

Prime.
10-22-2008, 06:08 PM
I've seen some good results from this. The whole paint job is really in the wet sanding stage.

Echonova
10-22-2008, 06:25 PM
That looks like some gay shit people get flamed for on here..

1NonlyAccord
10-22-2008, 06:53 PM
wetsanding is getting the imperfections/trash out of the clear coat and also giving it that smooth as glass look..

i dont see how you can wetsand just paint and buff it..?
maybe just polish it instead of wetsanding it?

I used cheap duplicolor paintshop clear,and wetsanded and buffed..and the paint came off on the buffing pad and went straight through to the old color.

but for what it is,looks good.

X-Runner
10-22-2008, 06:56 PM
Because that is a single stage paint.

Elbow
10-22-2008, 06:57 PM
^Well I am wet sanding to get the paint as smooth as I can. Buffing to help, then wax.

Depending on how many coats buffing and waxing can be done safely from what I read.

rhd_civic_ej
10-22-2008, 06:59 PM
i hope this isnt your only car

Elbow
10-22-2008, 07:01 PM
It is, why?

BKgen®
10-22-2008, 07:03 PM
looks good for a rustoleum job man! :goodjob:

Elbow
10-22-2008, 07:03 PM
looks good for a rustoleum job man! :goodjob:

Thank ya sir

BKgen®
10-22-2008, 07:09 PM
my gas cap cover paint was chipping and with some fine grit sandpaper, rustoleum, and clear, can't believe how good it came out. If you take the right steps, you'll be really surprised how good it'll look. light coats :D

Echonova
10-22-2008, 08:05 PM
my gas cap cover paint was chipping and with some fine grit sandpaper, rustoleum, and clear, can't believe how good it came out. If you take the right steps, you'll be really surprised how good it'll look. light coats :DL O Fucking L. Hyundai needs rustoleum... Who woulda guessed??:thinking:

I did.:ninja:

~runs~

BKgen®
10-22-2008, 09:04 PM
L O Fucking L. Hyundai needs rustoleum... Who woulda guessed??:thinking:

I did.:ninja:

~runs~

lolol echo i <3 u too :lmao:

it doesn't need rustoleum, but i'm too cheap to pay bucky. so fuck off.

fawk_you
10-22-2008, 09:08 PM
not half bad

sogood
10-22-2008, 09:17 PM
That doesn't look good at all and I really can't see it turning out any better.

Mr. Clean
10-22-2008, 09:19 PM
ugh... rust-o-leum shafted me in the arse, but we tried to spray it and not roll it. plus we cleared over it and it didn't turn out well. they didn't want to mesh. so i wouldn't suggest clearing it and just stick with rolling and sanding.

BKgen®
10-22-2008, 09:31 PM

he's stated already that it's a track car. i'm pretty sure he's not going for a show quality finish.

Echonova
10-22-2008, 09:35 PM
he's stated already that it's a track car. i'm pretty sure he's not going for a show quality finish.Troo story. Anything looks better than it does now.

Simon isn't going for HIN, he's going for the win!!!! (I just made that up!!)

sogood
10-22-2008, 09:35 PM
he's stated already that it's a track car. i'm pretty sure he's not going for a show quality finish.

And I already know that it's a track car... Obviously he's not going for a show quality finish or he wouldn't be using rustoleum and a roller, but that doesn't mean it has to look so shitty. Should've just left it as it was.

redrumracer
10-22-2008, 09:38 PM
i hope that wasnt the goal anyways with this kind of paint job.

and good luck

87 Turbo II
10-22-2008, 09:40 PM
I don't think it looks all that bad, and wet sanding will help it a lot. Also, everyone telling him to clear, don't. It's one stage paint. It's not meant to bond to clear. (My car has one stage from the factory, it's a semigloss finish).

1439/2000
10-22-2008, 09:44 PM
i hope this isnt your only car

lol

BTEC
10-22-2008, 09:56 PM
ive been spray painting the shit out of stuff this year, i think im addicted. im painting my front bumper tommorrow. i swear i got the technique dwn to make it all shine like it was painted with a paint gun. and yes, with no dry spray areas. lol!!!

its ur car man do whatchew want. id like to see the finished product. not as bad as id expect a rolled paint job to be. keep us updated.

OnURleft
10-23-2008, 02:02 AM
Simon you must be getting bored up there in Athens.....

X-Runner
10-23-2008, 02:07 AM
For $120 you could have had some auto paint and cheap gun and be done in half the time.

Elbow
10-23-2008, 07:16 AM
^This takes no time, and is like $35 lol.

Elbow
10-23-2008, 07:16 AM

Well neither does your M3 ;)

Elbow
10-23-2008, 07:18 AM
ugh... rust-o-leum shafted me in the arse, but we tried to spray it and not roll it. plus we cleared over it and it didn't turn out well. they didn't want to mesh. so i wouldn't suggest clearing it and just stick with rolling and sanding.

Yeah spray is a lot different, i've played with spray before and it's hard to get anything out of it.

joesblk_teg
10-23-2008, 07:24 AM
your miata is gonna look like mine lol, i did the same paint and color on my old miata, looks good so far though
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i71/joesblk_teg/miataFS014.jpg

Elbow
10-23-2008, 07:28 AM
^I'd be happy with that.

Plus it'll have purty stickers all over it lol.

OMG Its Platz
10-23-2008, 09:02 AM
im liking it...well be nice if it look like above one...:goodjob:

^I'd be happy with that.

Plus it'll have purty stickers all over it lol.

joesblk_teg
10-23-2008, 09:17 AM
what class are you running in for scca? i was building mine for e-stock before i sold it, and i cant wait to see your final product :)

sogood
10-23-2008, 12:34 PM
Well neither does your M3 ;)

Personal opinion, but there's no disputing that my M3's body and paint are mint. The same definitely can't be said for your Miata ;)

Kalifornia087
10-23-2008, 12:45 PM
Personal opinion, but there's no disputing that my M3's body and paint are mint. The same definitely can't be said for your Miata ;)
Fact is, the car will look much better than it previously did, and be done for under $50 bucks. Why not spend a little change and give it some new life? BMW owners always trying to floss how cool their shit is, sheesh!

Elbow
10-23-2008, 01:05 PM
Well paint sure yours will be better, no shit lol. My body is fine, no dents or anything.

But ANYWAY, car will be used in ITA road racing class. So spending tons of money on pretty paint would be risky, accidents happen and bumping occurs lol.

Thanks for the comments.

DecoyOctopus
10-23-2008, 01:10 PM
:goodjob: if it turns out like that red one above, that will be well worth teh 50 bucks

OnURleft
10-23-2008, 05:43 PM
Fact is, the car will look much better than it previously did, and be done for under $50 bucks. Why not spend a little change and give it some new life? BMW owners always trying to floss how cool their shit is, sheesh!

No. Only some of them. Namely the ones who don't buy their own shi.t or lease it from my experience. Don't be close minded.

sogood
10-23-2008, 08:10 PM

:rolleyes: I have an 11 year old BMW with 113k miles, hardly "floss" worthy.

santacruz77
10-24-2008, 09:37 AM
id have to say you sound like a faggot ^

sogood
10-24-2008, 03:20 PM
id have to say you sound like a faggot ^

...lol Good one.

Elbow
10-24-2008, 04:04 PM
...lol Good one.

:no: .....

Ronsam2006
10-24-2008, 06:25 PM
Nice so far...keep us posted. Don't listen to other people man, do what you like, people are going to flame you regardless.

Elbow
10-24-2008, 08:50 PM
^Thanks

LS2ner
10-24-2008, 09:19 PM
Looks good man. Just remember, you always need people to hate. They only make you look better. I think hes just jealous that ur Miata would run a faster lap than his 3.

Elbow
10-24-2008, 09:32 PM
No worries I could care less what he thinks lol. Thanks for the compliment.

Alan®
10-24-2008, 09:35 PM
While this paint job isn't something i'd do on my daily it is DEFINITELY something I would do to a track car. Why spend a shit ton of money on a paint job for a car thats gonna get the ever loving shit of it and stands a chance of kissing a wall. The money is better spent on things that will enhance track experiences.

Elbow
10-24-2008, 09:50 PM
While this paint job isn't something i'd do on my daily it is DEFINITELY something I would do to a track car. Why spend a shit ton of money on a paint job for a car thats gonna get the ever loving shit of it and stands a chance of kissing a wall. The money is better spent on things that will enhance track experiences.

Exactly. :goodjob:

...and it IS my daily, BUT not trying to pickup girls or ball around town lol. I will go get another bike or DD for that later on ;)

JessAlba452
10-24-2008, 10:00 PM
Great job. I've seen a few threads on this and a lot of people who take their time wet sanding get a nice finish!

Not sure on how long it lasts but still better than looking at peeling clear coat lol.

Subscribed and best of luck!

Elbow
10-24-2008, 11:07 PM
Thanks.

Looks to be nice out tom. so I am going to continue and post up more pics as I go along.

loudap1
10-26-2008, 12:46 PM
paint is all about chemicals. gotta use stuff that is designed to work together or you will end up with a huge mess. if you are using oil based paint (which it looks like you are if you are reducing it with mineral spirits), you will have to use an oil based clear...which there is no automotive oil based clears.

Elbow
10-26-2008, 12:47 PM
I'm not using any clear.

RL...
10-26-2008, 03:21 PM
Exactly. :goodjob:

...and it IS my daily, BUT not trying to pickup girls or ball around town lol. I will go get another bike or DD for that later on ;)

lol.....................so you need a bike or a car to help you pick up girls....:lmfao:

sogood
10-26-2008, 03:33 PM
Looks good man. Just remember, you always need people to hate. They only make you look better. I think hes just jealous that ur Miata would run a faster lap than his 3.

There's a difference between "hating" and having standards, but I don't expect too many people on IA to understand that.

RL...
10-26-2008, 03:39 PM

m3 > miata

LS2ner
10-26-2008, 03:57 PM
There's a difference between "hating" and having standards, but I don't expect too many people on IA to understand that.

So you deem it necessary to bash his paint job because is not up to your standards?

If the body on your m3 has no dings or paint chips then either your mario andretti or your not tracking it.

Elbow
10-26-2008, 03:59 PM
lol.....................so you need a bike or a car to help you pick up girls....:lmfao:

No, I meant more drive around town, it was a joke. :no: :gay: Your opinions are not welcome here.

I'd probably take a M3 over a Miata too, but i'd gut it, cage it, and race it, and probably do this same paint job when it needed paint ;)

Elbow
10-26-2008, 04:01 PM

LOL @ you. I have very high standards, except I am not going to spend a grand on a nice paint job to smash into a wall. IT'S A RACE CAR. You are the stereotypical BMW owner, cocky, acts better then others, but in the end sucks daddy's cock to get his car. You have a car you don't know how to properly drive, go stare at your little wannabe lightweight stickers some more :lmfao:

sogood
10-26-2008, 04:16 PM
So you deem it necessary to bash his paint job because is not up to your standards?

If the body on your m3 has no dings or paint chips then either your mario andretti or your not tracking it.

Prettymuch, yeah.

Not everyone that owns an M3 religiously tracks it, hate to have to be the one to inform you of that.

LOL @ you. I have very high standards, except I am not going to spend a grand on a nice paint job to smash into a wall. IT'S A RACE CAR. You are the stereotypical BMW owner, cocky, acts better then others, but in the end sucks daddy's cock to get his car. You have a car you don't know how to properly drive, go stare at your little wannabe lightweight stickers some more :lmfao:

High standards does not equal painting your car with a roller, "race car" or not. Sorry.

Way to bring out the "stereotypical BMW owner" shit, definitely didn't see that one coming :rolleyes:

Elbow
10-26-2008, 04:18 PM
Yeah, because most SCCA race cars are so top notch with very beautiful paint jobs. You know what the 50/50 rule is? As far as I know almost any racing team follows it lol....50 ft @ 50mph

metalman
10-26-2008, 05:12 PM
Roller jobs vary by what kind of time and effort is put into them.
For a street beater or budget race build there is nothing wrong with roller or spray bomb paint job. I have seen some pretty slick backyard paint jobs done with a roller...and some elbow grease.

And....I'll go ahead and whore up this thread and say that I have 6 quarts of
bright red Interlux Brightside paint available cheap for someone wanting to try it. :D

RL...
10-26-2008, 05:56 PM

Don't hate on someone because they have a better car than you.

Simonbitch, you're cocky, and YOU and act better than other ppl, thus you prove that stereotype isn't limited to BMW owners.

On a side note, simonlosers trunk does look a lot better than it did, not too bad of an idea.

Elbow
10-26-2008, 05:58 PM
LOL that was the DUMBEST post in here. I act cocky? Yep, I do, showing off my $50 paint job is SOOO cocky. I didn't hate that he has a better car, even though I personally like my car...mine is better choice for me for what I am using it for.

And I AM better then you why fight about that??????

RL...
10-26-2008, 06:10 PM
LOL that was the DUMBEST post in here. I act cocky? Yep, I do, showing off my $50 paint job is SOOO cocky. I didn't hate that he has a better car, even though I personally like my car...mine is better for what it's used for.

And I AM better then you why fight about that??????

Ignorance is bliss.....:rolleyes:

JessAlba452
10-26-2008, 07:01 PM
This thread got jacked pretty fast.

Anyway, hope you are progressing on your work. Is the weather affecting anything at all? Dry time/consistency of paint/orange peel?

OnURleft
10-26-2008, 07:12 PM

Got to admit mine was banged up as shit before I got the front re-sprayed. Simon could prob vouch. I intentionally bought a messed up one a. because that's all i could afford and b. I knew it would be seeing thousands of track miles per year, which backs mine and pretty much anyone else at the tracks opinion that there is NO point in spending $$ painting your track car unless you want to look G until you phuck it up.

Don't hate on someone because they have a better car than you.

Simonbitch, you're cocky, and YOU and act better than other ppl, thus you prove that stereotype isn't limited to BMW owners.

On a side note, simonlosers trunk does look a lot better than it did, not too bad of an idea.

Entirely inaccurate. You really couldn't be more wrong. One of the most humble people I know. If he wanted a nice car i'm sure he could take a loan out a go buy a 350z, M3, G35, S2000 like so many on here but last I recalled he's happy with what he has (despite it attracting the most fabulous males haha j.p) and his sh.it is payed for.

bigs
10-26-2008, 07:15 PM
It looks better than before, but that's about it.

You get what you pay for..

Elbow
10-26-2008, 08:20 PM
Got to admit mine was banged up as shit before I got the front re-sprayed. Simon could prob vouch. I intentionally bought a messed up one a. because that's all i could afford and b. I knew it would be seeing thousands of track miles per year, which backs mine and pretty much anyone else at the tracks opinion that there is NO point in spending $$ painting your track car unless you want to look G until you phuck it up.

Entirely inaccurate. You really couldn't be more wrong. One of the most humble people I know. If he wanted a nice car i'm sure he could take a loan out a go buy a 350z, M3, G35, S2000 like so many on here but last I recalled he's happy with what he has (despite it attracting the most fabulous males haha j.p) and his sh.it is payed for.

I got it hoping to attract you ;) lol

As for the weather, yesterday was horrible, the wind made it hard, so I just sanded. Today I did the rear bumper, and the rest of the rear minus rear quarter panels.

As for drying, yes it takes longer, but no orange peel. Will post up some pics later tonight or in the morning :goodjob:

TheGodfather
10-26-2008, 10:15 PM
Looks alot better Simon, I should have had you do my paint to save some money.

BTW, wheres MatthewAPenis lover to suck on dick in this thread?

Fuck him and his ugly mother.

OnURleft
10-27-2008, 02:50 AM
I got it hoping to attract you ;) lol

As for the weather, yesterday was horrible, the wind made it hard, so I just sanded. Today I did the rear bumper, and the rest of the rear minus rear quarter panels.

As for drying, yes it takes longer, but no orange peel. Will post up some pics later tonight or in the morning :goodjob:

Fail.

santacruz77
10-27-2008, 05:47 PM
lol at the stupid things posted in this thread

green91
10-27-2008, 07:11 PM
This thread makes me wish i was a mod so i could ban some stupid fuckers. Its no wonder all that you see on this site now is lambo doors and bullshit ass cars. Anyone that does anything worth a shit (like prepping a race competitive miata) gets absolutely nothing but flamed.

I think we can all agree its not the best paint job, but it is a definite improvement over his tired paint and can be easily and inexpensively repaired in the likely case it will get damaged.

So I say keep up the good work Simon! Sounds like some BMW prick has gotten his feelings hurt in the past by a Miata and is trying to make up for it by e-bashing.

BUGMAN
10-27-2008, 07:24 PM
It will definitely be an improvement. The fading was getting pretty bad in some spots so a coat of anything can't hurt IMO. I paid a lot more for a lot worse not too long ago.

Wanna come paint a few of mine? :D

greasemunkey
10-27-2008, 09:39 PM
I used to think it was expensive to paint it the right way, but a stage one kit from sherwin is only like 165$ as long as you prep it right and use good spray guns, it will look really good

greasemunkey
10-27-2008, 09:42 PM
woot 2000th post^^^

LS2ner
10-27-2008, 10:04 PM
I wont screw your thread up anymore Simon. Good luck with the paint! I wanna see more pics.

TheGodfather
10-27-2008, 11:34 PM
Looks alot better Simon, I should have had you do my paint to save some money.

BTW, wheres MatthewAPenis lover to suck on dick in this thread?

Fuck him and his ugly mother.

?????????

Frög
10-28-2008, 09:47 AM
Nice simon! I want to see the results at our next meet!

Im looking for a DD right now, preferably with bad paint (so its cheap) and repaint it this way.. Ive read up on it and you can get a decent result.. I would use clear though, after many steps of wet sanding to get rid of orange peal..

Sögoodm3- you're a douche.

green91
10-28-2008, 05:24 PM
LOL @ "nissantuner" giving me a neg rep from this thread. seeing how you're such a tuner with your 8 year old maxima and you gay ass turtle neck shirts.

Catnip
10-28-2008, 05:37 PM
Looking good. I should've sanded my BMW down and done this when I had it. lol.

I can't believe there are people giving you a hard time about making the paint look better... especially on a track car.

santacruz77
10-28-2008, 09:59 PM
buttsecks?

VickNotic
10-28-2008, 11:04 PM
i wanna see the results after .. i have one car i'd like to do myself. and see how it turns out.. and j/w how many sand paper grits stages you go through to get it to smooth out.. 600grits and gradually go up to the highest gritts ? newbie to the sand papers, :)

Catnip
10-28-2008, 11:11 PM
i wanna see the results after .. i have one car i'd like to do myself. and see how it turns out.. and j/w how many sand paper grits stages you go through to get it to smooth out.. 600grits and gradually go up to the highest gritts ? newbie to the sand papers, :)

I personally wouldn't go any lower of a number as 1000

Frög
10-29-2008, 04:04 PM
I personally wouldn't go any lower of a number as 1000

I agree..

Elbow
11-11-2008, 04:39 PM
Ok will post updated pics soon, hood is about done, rest of the car is sanded and will be completed asap. For some reason I keep having issues when thinning the paint with mineral spirits now. No idea why. But it's not working lol, so I am going to try acetone or something (on the paint can it SAYS to use acetone but...)

Elbow
11-20-2008, 06:20 PM
UPDATE

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/simontibbett/Picture007.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/simontibbett/Picture018.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/simontibbett/Picture019.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/simontibbett/Picture022.jpg

AND...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/simontibbett/Picture025.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/simontibbett/Picture026.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/simontibbett/Picture027.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/simontibbett/Picture028.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/simontibbett/Picture024.jpg

Will do another coat later, looks a lot better then it did, so I am pretty happy with it. Here it was a while back (before sway bar too lolol):

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/simontibbett/10270720054.jpg

Echonova
11-20-2008, 06:38 PM
Definitely looks better. Good job mang.

Elbow
11-20-2008, 06:49 PM
Thanks homie

WalkS
11-20-2008, 07:39 PM
Looks good.

mushroom_toy
11-20-2008, 08:07 PM
I think it looks great....if you spend a little more time doing some finishing sanding and buffing im sure it would look a lot better than some of the paint jobs ive seen floating around that are on cars off of here. :)

BKgen®
11-20-2008, 08:10 PM
looks pretty good for what you've got to work with, man.

Frög
11-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Looks good!

Improvement indeed.

KillTheCrow
11-20-2008, 10:45 PM
Great improvement! :goodjob:

alpine_aw11
11-20-2008, 11:25 PM
I want to do this, but I'm painting my car black and I don't think it would even be worth trying it. Looks great for 50 bucks.

Elbow
11-21-2008, 07:20 AM
Looks good!

Improvement indeed.

Thanks.

BTW your car sounds sexyyyyyyyyyyy ;)

eg mike
11-21-2008, 07:45 AM
looks good bro

Evil Goat
11-21-2008, 09:25 AM
vast improvement!

OnURleft
11-21-2008, 11:31 AM
I think it looks great....if you spend a little more time doing some finishing sanding and buffing im sure it would look a lot better than some of the paint jobs ive seen floating around that are on cars off of here. :)

+1 Simone. You got the easy part done, now do to the tricky part and make it shine and last.

UpSideDownDesi
11-21-2008, 12:10 PM
it's pink no more. Looking good bro, bout time to make a diffuser for it.

primespark22
11-21-2008, 09:07 PM
+1 for the headlight conversion makes the car sexay:goodjob:

Elbow
11-21-2008, 09:08 PM
What headlight conversion?

primespark22
11-21-2008, 09:10 PM
shyt wrong thread lol but i was going to rep you anywayz lol for having the balls to do it and doing a good job at it

Elbow
11-21-2008, 09:10 PM
haha it's all good, thanks!

RutRoe
11-21-2008, 11:38 PM
Looks like a great start so far man.

I'm actually going to attempt something similar on my 53 plymouth wagon, sort of like a temporary paint job until I can pay some to put a really killer paint job on there. I basically want to stop the surface rust and look better in my eyes than riding around in primer.

I want to find out if you could change the color of rustoleum, like making a custom color, and although I found you couldn't, you can get an oil based paint just like it at Lowe's and they can tint it basically any color that they make it in.

So in a few weeks I'm going to be trying an almost seafoam color with a white roof on my wagon, so I'll keep you posted on that just so we can compare notes.

I'm really curious to see what different mixing ratios of spirits or acetone to paint do.

And don't let kids who ride around on hubcaps give you crap about it... I know you won't though.

And hey, who's your friend with the killer toyota truck in the background ? I think that's the one I saw on craigslist and I loved it.

Elbow
11-23-2008, 08:26 AM
^Cool, I look forward to seeing how it turns out!

As for the truck, my brother just bought it off CL. It should be a fun project.

rmeyer114
11-23-2008, 07:05 PM
looks good man i give u props on that 50 dollar paint job of yours..hope it works well and lasts for u

Elbow
11-23-2008, 07:07 PM
Thanks^