PDA

View Full Version : Vote for John McCain. GOD WILL HAVE THE LAST WORD!

Maniacc
10-22-2008, 01:17 PM
http://www.fellowpatrioticamericans.com/

Haha, man, I really can't stand religious conservatives.

What a bunch of creepy, whiny twats. They're actually trying to manipulate people into thinking that McCain is our last hope for a better future? At first it took me a minute to realise that page was actually serious.

I mean, how desperate are these guys?

white24d
10-22-2008, 01:18 PM
they realize now that they are on a sinking ship!

" Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel"

Maniacc
10-22-2008, 01:35 PM
I mean, lets take Obama into account too. What if Obama really is the anti-Christ? Let's face it, he does have dark skin, is eloquent and people seem to love him, all the signs are there.

We might just have some pie on our faces when this is all said and done the Prince of Darkness is on his throne after the abomination that causes desolation. At that time those without the mark of the Beast will be persecuted by Obama and the Beast until the last day when Jesus will come back with the sound of the trumpet for the battle of Armageddon in Israeal.

All the nations of the earth, with Obama leading them, will rise up against Jesus and his 144 thousand converted Jew army, but in the end Obama and his his followers will be cast into the eternal lake of fire. Then Jesus will reign physically on Earth for 1000 years before the judgment, where all will give an account.

Hasn't anyone really considered this possibility?

I'd spend a lot of money on 666 temporary tattoos, so I'm hoping he is the antichrist. I can make a shitload of money off of cowardly christians, not to mention the fact I'll likely be able to sell them out and be lauded as a hero. LOL

ETA: Religion + election = epic failure.

AlanŽ
10-22-2008, 02:02 PM
Maniac why do you have an evo in your sig you WRX drivin sumbish

flak_monkey
10-22-2008, 05:44 PM
you guys see the clip on the daily show a few days ago with a pastor saying, "God, don't forget to let McCain win, our opinion of you is at stake." What a bunch of fair-weather psuedospiritual lunatics who run around manipulating people with a bible in one hand and a checkbook in the other.

alpine_aw11
10-22-2008, 06:27 PM
Jesus is the only way to save this nation.

EJ25RUN
10-22-2008, 06:43 PM
^ I thought legal prostitution was.

alpine_aw11
10-22-2008, 06:44 PM
Yea, that or legalizing weed. Preferably both.

flak_monkey
10-22-2008, 11:46 PM
Yea, that or legalizing weed. Preferably both.free tacos to save teh wurldz.

white24d
10-23-2008, 08:16 AM
anti christ? Lets be real. This is the real world we live in not some story world. The bible also says that if you have long hair you will go to hell.( look at every picture of jesus that we see), and many many more contradictions. Using this "antichrist" gesture to scare people into voting for another republican is the real nightmare.

Maniacc
10-23-2008, 09:37 AM
anti christ? Lets be real. This is the real world we live in not some story world. The bible also says that if you have long hair you will go to hell.( look at every picture of jesus that we see), and many many more contradictions. Using this "antichrist" gesture to scare people into voting for another republican is the real nightmare.
Dude, I was being 100% sarcastic.

Funny how many McCain supporters use "CHRISTIANITY" as their excuse for favoring him and Palin. Yet make racial offensive comments toward Obama... I mean, I guess Jesus was racist too? :lmao:

Religion. Great stories. Nothing more.

yojimbo
10-23-2008, 10:57 AM
I mean, how desperate are these guys?

Well, when you pull out of Michigan, Minnesota, Iowa, New Mexico, Colorado, and pull in to Pennsylvania to fool people into thinking you're on offense, pretty fuckin' desperate.

white24d
10-23-2008, 12:41 PM
well put. Even worse is that Palin thinks that dinosaurs and people roamed the earth together. LOL. This VP pick is a sure win for Obama/Biden

Maniacc
10-23-2008, 02:57 PM
well put. Even worse is that Palin thinks that dinosaurs and people roamed the earth together. LOL. This VP pick is a sure win for Obama/Biden
Heh, and people want these kinds of people to run our country?

It's come to a point where it's not even sad anymore.

ETA: I'm neither a republican or a democrat because lets face it, fuck all that... corps run the fucking world.

BIG WORM
10-24-2008, 01:33 PM
Muslims are more religious/serious about their faith then 90% of American Christians.

but the Good Book itself does say that an assassination attempt will be performed on the Antichrist. Modern day translation would be a .50 cal bullet from a sniper rifle, between the eyes. However the Antichrist will survive this with the powers of Satan, and become more powerful then ever.

That's what it says. If he is the Antichrist he will also win the election, hands down. "It is written, so it shall be done."

and whoever told that kid that he would go to hell if he had long hair made that up, or misinterpreted it.
Please show proof where the Bible says that.