PDA

View Full Version : Misc COD:World at War BETA

thecrazyone
10-21-2008, 03:12 PM
go pre order the game and get a code to DL the beta, its sick, only has 3 maps on the beta and i can tell its going ot be better then COD4.

you get artillery strikes instead of air stikes and you get packs of vicious dogs instead of helicopters.

its world war two so you have Japanese, U.S, Germany and Russian teams. maps are BIG, guns are sweet bolt action rifles FTW very cool so far, their is a few new perks and now you have vehicle perks. yes you can drive tanks.

if you want to know more just ask. now got get it!

13Bracer
10-21-2008, 03:16 PM
already been covered...:(

but on a side note....hell yeah very awesome game..
not to fond on the artillery strikes..
but i like teamkillers get booted after 3 teamkills and cant join the same game..:D
they are gunna raise the level cap again to i think like 35 or something like that.
but ill find the thread i was looking at where it tells all the things they are fixing and adding to the real game but not the betta

13Bracer
10-21-2008, 03:17 PM
here is said thread
http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=33602

JITB
10-21-2008, 03:19 PM
im alittle upset that they went back to the world war.....:( i hate WW games.. but it does look fun!

What the deal with climbing trees?

13Bracer
10-21-2008, 03:27 PM
im alittle upset that they went back to the world war.....:( i hate WW games.. but it does look fun!

What the deal with climbing trees?
x2 i thought it was gunna be shit..
but turned out good IMHO
but i guess climbing trees will be a perk in the real game? or something like that..there is nothing in the beta for it though

JITB
10-21-2008, 03:30 PM
x2 i thought it was gunna be shit..
but turned out good IMHO
but i guess climbing trees will be a perk in the real game? or something like that..there is nothing in the beta for it though

oh, i saw people climbing trees in the trailers... what about the flame throwers?

Schugg
10-21-2008, 05:13 PM
i havent played but i know its going to be a good game, but the whole WWII is getting pretty old which is my only disappointment. i cant say it will be better then cod4 was when it came out though. ill find out when i get it though.

Homer Simpson
10-21-2008, 05:22 PM
climbing trees?

Sounds cool but campers rejoice!

13Bracer
10-21-2008, 05:24 PM
oh, i saw people climbing trees in the trailers... what about the flame throwers?
yeah climbing trees will be in the game for sure..
and flame throwers are going to be a perk..

Nismo
10-21-2008, 06:00 PM
Not a big fan of it. Too many glitchers. ROFL-Dogs FTL/FTW

Schugg
10-21-2008, 10:19 PM
i cant think of one game ive played that doesnt have glitchers, i used to do it all the time, except it was also a non-ranked private game. only thing i did that wasnt really fair is, in ranked cage matches the douche would always run and hide at the start of the match, so instead of selecting my stuff i would just press back til it left the menu screen and it would leave you spectating them so you could see where they hide. that was always fun.

AlanŽ
10-21-2008, 10:29 PM
here is said thread
http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=33602
Thanks for the info :goodjob:

13Bracer
10-21-2008, 10:34 PM
anytime:D

MachNU
10-26-2008, 08:46 AM
was i the only one who was disappointed in this game. in my opinion its worst that cod4! the graphics are pretty poor, the dogs are gay as shit, some of the guns that should be powerful are underpowered, and some of the guns that shouldnt be all that accurate and strong, and extremely accurate and strong. I mean so far the games a huge disappointment. only thing cool is the maps.

Side note though, just me or do the dogs also dodge bullets?

AlanŽ
10-26-2008, 01:17 PM
was i the only one who was disappointed in this game. in my opinion its worst that cod4! the graphics are pretty poor, the dogs are gay as shit, some of the guns that should be powerful are underpowered, and some of the guns that shouldnt be all that accurate and strong, and extremely accurate and strong. I mean so far the games a huge disappointment. only thing cool is the maps.

Side note though, just me or do the dogs also dodge bullets?
Your opinion is worthless to begin with lol. Nah the dogs don't dodge bullets they are just a pain in the ass to kill. I think that the actual game when it comes out will be more than adaquate. I don't know why you think the graphics are poor i thought they were about on par with COD4.