PDA

View Full Version : Its Ridiculous how people...

BadassVic
10-20-2008, 10:31 PM
how people leave there NICE/CLEAN EVEN STOCK Hondas/Acuras at random places without watching it. such as neighborhood streets,movies,store,school etc. watch that shit or it will be gone. :goodjob:

well, im reading how all these hondas are getting stolen. I see the reason. Well,im goin to my cousins house over on Cruse Road..i get to his house down in the cud-al-sac [lol sp?] anyways. i park and shit...and i see this clean ass red EG..black wheels polished red lip..and it has a lip..and duck bill...and i see 4 guys walking down the street. so i stay in the car for a few extra seconds. and then i see them fools walk up to the EG and walk around it..and when i honged the horn dude ran like fuck...and then i left inside..and like 20 mins later i go outside and dudes are walkin around it again..and i yell out "yo" and they ran like fuck lol.:lmfao: ..and i stayed outside the whole time..just to watch them fools.i know they wanted to steal it. and up the street is a Red GSR..well while i was chilling the EG passes by i try to stop the dude to tell him but he kept going lol.it got some Bright ass GREEN hids..dude watch your car...this was on Cruse road..(idk hood name)..and then my dads friend was at my cousins house..(he lives in Iowa but drives a truck and came her on the way) and he gonna sleep over our house..and shit..so we're going home and we park the truck at the movie theater..(not sayin location cause i know theres theifs on here :2up: )...and i see a black G35 nice as fuck..and a gray JDM front DC with some grayish/black Rota slips..are you asking for your car to get stolen? *DONT LEAVE YOUR CAR AT THE MOVIES ESPICALLY AT THIS TIME* damn . :goodjob:

tdurr
10-20-2008, 10:33 PM
I put a killswitch in my car this weekend. So good luck with getting far in my honda....

Me86Rob
10-20-2008, 10:36 PM
I put a killswitch in my car this weekend. So good luck with getting far in my honda....

next project for me.

and GTFO nermin

BadassVic
10-20-2008, 10:37 PM

Props to you bro..:goodjob:

it sucks these days owning a honda with no alarm or shit..:(

aguynamedpat
10-20-2008, 10:37 PM

Man, if they want it theyre going to get it. Killswitch or not. I had a killswitch and a really nice alarm in my DC, and I still couldnt sleep at night. Afterall, I do live in Gwinnett. Im glad I now own a car that is not in high demand to be stolen lol.

Thats crazy though, should have knocked on the dudes door with the EG and told him what was going on so he knows what to look out for. If he is on here, sounds like he will be posting it stolen in a few days. Just sucks, makes me not want to ever own a honda again.

BadassVic
10-20-2008, 10:38 PM
next project for me.

and GTFO nermin

Dude, please do this..

stfu.:goodjob:

and alot of people agree with me on this. :taun:

Elbow
10-20-2008, 10:39 PM

I hope there are no thieves here, cuz you just said how to take your car :lmfao:

Catnip
10-20-2008, 10:39 PM
I takes mah steering wheel, engine, and wheels... everywhere I go.

BadassVic
10-20-2008, 10:40 PM
Man, if they want it theyre going to get it. Killswitch or not. I had a killswitch and a really nice alarm in my DC, and I still couldnt sleep at night. Afterall, I do live in Gwinnett. Im glad I now own a car that is not in high demand to be stolen lol.

Thats crazy though, should have knocked on the dudes door with the EG and told him what was going on so he knows what to look out for. If he is on here, sounds like he will be posting it stolen in a few days. Just sucks, makes me not want to ever own a honda again.

you drive a e36 right? well my uncles e36 got stolen...gun to the head..no joke in Stone mountain...they got a gun to his head..and they took it...he was a pizza delivery man...that shit BARELY ran...and it was found the next day on Pleasant hill lol ran out of gas lol FTW

Me86Rob
10-20-2008, 10:41 PM
I hope there are no thieves here, cuz you just said how to take your car :lmfao:

lol he didnt say WHERE the kill switch is.

and nermin, im pretty sure ppl would rather have you gone then me. nobody is going to steal your hotwheels collection so dont cry about it

BadassVic
10-20-2008, 10:42 PM

and nermin, im pretty sure ppl would rather have you gone then me. nobody is going to steal your hotwheels collection so dont cry about it

lol forreal? make a fucking poll...foo

Catnip
10-20-2008, 10:42 PM

You should probably make a poll on that one...

slostang
10-20-2008, 10:43 PM
you didn't park anything NERMIN. you're 12.

the only thing that has to do with parking that you are involved with is when your daddy parks his dick in you ass.

erryday. :goodjob:

Elbow

Because they are so hard to track down :no:

BadassVic

IA doesnt like Emo people...:tongue1:

WHO AGREES?!!? LOL

BadassVic
10-20-2008, 10:44 PM
You should probably make a poll on that one...

lol one post above nigro.:taun: lulz

ironchef
10-20-2008, 10:46 PM
So if we're not supposed to leave our cars anywhere, how do we get to places?

Elbow
10-20-2008, 10:46 PM
Public transportation

Catnip
10-20-2008, 10:47 PM
you didn't park anything NERMIN. you're 12.

because that was such an important part to the story.

get off his nuts, he was looking out for honda owners, last time I checked, you own a honda.

slostang
10-20-2008, 10:47 PM
IA doesnt like Emo people...:tongue1:

WHO AGREES?!!? LOL

anybody > nermin

and you should quote this post for truth.

BadassVic
10-20-2008, 10:48 PM
lol i mean dude watch that shit...take another car if you;re going to the movies or sumthing..or ATLEAST park it in your driveway not in the middle of the street... i wonder if that dude with the EG is on here.

SiRed94
10-20-2008, 10:48 PM
Nobody can find my kill switch, I hid it under my seat.

BadassVic
10-20-2008, 10:50 PM
Nobody can find my kill switch, I hid it under my seat.

:lmfao: . so no one can find it? but u told us u put it under the seat? :lmfao:

:ninja:

slostang
10-20-2008, 10:50 PM
:blah:

you own a hawnduhh as well my pink-t with the popped collar wearin friend.

Catnip
10-20-2008, 10:51 PM

I didn't talk shit to him either... :goodjob:

BadassVic
10-20-2008, 10:52 PM

wow. he owns a honda. can't u see i told them to watch their shit?

And plus What if they ACTAULLY Stole tht EG ...i wouldnt be any help?

Elbow
10-20-2008, 10:52 PM
:lmfao: . so no one can find it? but u told us u put it under the seat? :lmfao:

:ninja:

LOL mine's mounted on the dash in clear view, with this on the window next to it: http://www.timskelton.com/lightning/race_prep/weight/images/scca_off_decal.jpg

Me86Rob
10-20-2008, 10:53 PM
i used to own a honda. USED to own a honda. it was stolen

SiRed94
10-20-2008, 10:55 PM
Cops should really set up more bait cars to deter the car thieves. Like the ones that the doors automatically lock and shit when you start it.

BadassVic
10-20-2008, 10:56 PM
i used to own a honda. USED to own a honda. it was stolen

lol well if you maybe followed someones advice and stop being a dick. and stopped cutting your self. maybe it wouldnt have been stolen.

:doh:

slostang
10-20-2008, 10:56 PM
wow. he owns a honda. can't u see i told them to watch their shit?

And plus What if they ACTAULLY Stole tht EG ...i wouldnt be any help?

really, a Honda being stolen? even my grandmother knows that eg's are the most commonly stolen cars in America. it's nothing new kiddo.

Me86Rob
10-20-2008, 10:57 PM
lol well if you maybe followed someones advice and stop being a dick. and stopped cutting your self. maybe it wouldnt have been stolen.

:doh:

well i allowed it to be stolen. i sold it for $800. man that guy got a steal

BadassVic
10-20-2008, 10:59 PM
well i allowed it to be stolen. i sold it for $800. man that guy got a steal

You're FULLY retarded. and :gay: .

:2up:

SiRed94
10-20-2008, 11:00 PM
LOL mine's mounted on the dash in clear view, with this on the window next to it: http://www.timskelton.com/lightning/race_prep/weight/images/scca_off_decal.jpg

hahaha... so is mine... on one of my cars... another one its on the trunk lid...

Elbow
10-20-2008, 11:01 PM
You're FULLY retarded. and :gay: .

:2up:

:no: :no:

Elbow
10-20-2008, 11:01 PM
hahaha... so is mine... on one of my cars... another one its on the trunk lid...

I was gonna maybe do it outside on the hood, or trunk lid since battery is back there but felt safer if I could turn it off quickly if needed lol.

BadassVic
10-20-2008, 11:02 PM
:no: :no:

:yes: :yes: . lulz.

this Lexi fagget is anoying as balls dude. god damn. :screwy:

slostang
10-20-2008, 11:06 PM
:yes: :yes: . lulz.

this Lexi fagget is anoying as balls dude. god damn. :screwy:

and some people say the same about you.

I'moneofthosespeople

aguynamedpat
10-20-2008, 11:07 PM
you drive a e36 right? well my uncles e36 got stolen...gun to the head..no joke in Stone mountain...they got a gun to his head..and they took it...he was a pizza delivery man...that shit BARELY ran...and it was found the next day on Pleasant hill lol ran out of gas lol FTW

Man I swear if someone put a gun to my head and tried to take my car.....

They'd have a nice E36 with the quickness :ninja:

SiRed94
10-20-2008, 11:11 PM
I was gonna maybe do it outside on the hood, or trunk lid since battery is back there but felt safer if I could turn it off quickly if needed lol.

Yeah, they aren't too strict on the location, just as long as officials can turn it off if you flip over. HAHA

BadassVic
10-21-2008, 07:05 AM
Man I swear if someone put a gun to my head and tried to take my car.....

They'd have a nice E36 with the quickness :ninja:

lol. Funny thing was it was a piece of shit. smoked like hell. dents everywhere. lol. leaked etc.

silversol
10-21-2008, 08:49 AM
20$ says this never happened! ip ban the 12year old already!

LeX
10-21-2008, 10:27 AM
Yeah they will never get my car I put the kill switch inside the engine fan.. oops i revealed it please don't put your hand in there

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-21-2008, 10:46 AM
#1. Insurance.

#2. Keep honking/screaming at "dudes" in tha "hood" and see how long you have "rims" on your car... :gay:

#3. IT'S A FUCCIN HONDA... :blah:

flak_monkey
10-21-2008, 02:28 PM
Public transportationBITCH YOU RIDE THA MARTA BUS! :lmfao:

osnap
10-21-2008, 02:42 PM
i just carry my car around with me.

osnap
10-21-2008, 02:46 PM
ps gtfo nermin

x Resilience
10-21-2008, 02:50 PM
I rather see Lexi faggot get banned than Nermin.

osnap
10-21-2008, 02:56 PM
tr00 story

tdurr
10-21-2008, 11:36 PM
lol i never said where i put the kill switch, and wut it killed.... and if there is only one... muahahhaahah

ps, chris u need a new sig..