PDA

View Full Version : HAHAHA THIS IS TOO GOOD!

VooDooXII
10-20-2008, 09:10 PM
As you know, most YouTube comments make the Whoreslounge look like it's full of Ivy League graduates.

They now have an "Audio Preview" for comments...I wonder how many people will actually post a comment after listening to the playback, hearing how stupid they sound. :lmao:

Elbow
10-20-2008, 09:12 PM
I saw that last night I lol'd

Motivation
10-20-2008, 09:15 PM
Too bad there wasn't an audio preview for this thread... :taun:

I don't even read the comments on you tube. It seems like no one on there has a clue what is going on and just leave comments that make no sense.

quickdodgeŽ
10-20-2008, 09:15 PM
As you know, most YouTube comments make the Whoreslounge look like it's full of Ivy League graduates.

They now have an "Audio Preview" for comments...I wonder how many people will actually post a comment after listening to the playback, hearing how stupid they sound. :lmao:

It's not the voices of the people. It's that computer-generated due's voice just "reading" what you typed as a comment. Later, QD.

VooDooXII
10-20-2008, 09:18 PM
I saw that last night I lol'd

I hit it by accident when I meant to submit...the button's well placed.

It's not the voices of the people. It's that computer-generated due's voice just "reading" what you typed as a comment. Later, QD.

Well...of course. Why must you nitpick? :thinking:

quickdodgeŽ
10-20-2008, 09:27 PM
Well...of course. Why must you nitpick? :thinking:

I thought you were thinking it was people actually recording their comments. That's what I thought when I first saw this thread. Later, QD.

VooDooXII
10-20-2008, 09:29 PM
I thought you were thinking it was people actually recording their comments. That's what I thought when I first saw this thread. Later, QD.

Oh no...if people heard their own actual playback, they might commit suicide, and I'm sure YouTube wouldn't want to be held liable for that.