PDA

View Full Version : This is what the McCain campaign breeds..

blurred visions
10-20-2008, 05:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw02f9JSJc8

Despicable.

AlanŽ
10-20-2008, 05:53 PM
Congratulations you found a video on an ignorant person that supports McCain. To suggest that McCain bred these people is Despicable on your part. I would however like one of the stickers that guy had on his back. It brought the lulz

There are people like this on both sides of the isle

Vteckidd
10-20-2008, 05:54 PM
that girl is HOT!

but, again, there are FANATICS on the OBAMA side as well. So, both sides are dirty

blurred visions
10-20-2008, 06:06 PM
To suggest that McCain bred these people is Despicable on your part.

It could be argued that if McCain wasn't in the picture, then this man might not be either, but your taking my words out of context: I said "McCain Campaign," referencing to the entire campaign, not just John. If anything, I would further argue that Palin could be a source for bringing this on, her rallies are in a format that causes a more outspoken approach from the audience. With her yelling about Obama being a terrorist combined with various robocalls, emails, and Fox News segments that claim Obama is muslim, it actually makes me surprise there aren't more outspoken people like this in the campaign.

4dmin
10-21-2008, 07:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk&feature=related

matt damon on sarah palin :lmao:

SPOOLIN
10-21-2008, 07:58 AM
that muslim chick was hot mike!

willum14pb
10-21-2008, 08:25 AM
It could be argued that if McCain wasn't in the picture, then this man might not be either, but your taking my words out of context: I said "McCain Campaign," referencing to the entire campaign, not just John. If anything, I would further argue that Palin could be a source for bringing this on, her rallies are in a format that causes a more outspoken approach from the audience. With her yelling about Obama being a terrorist combined with various robocalls, emails, and Fox News segments that claim Obama is muslim, it actually makes me surprise there aren't more outspoken people like this in the campaign.

it could be argued that if obama didn't exist some idiot like this wouldn't be speaking out because he's racist, making the mccain campaign look bad. If you listen he clearly says the campaign does not support this. If ANYTHING obama brought this guy out of hiding, not mccain. :screwy:

Kevykev
10-21-2008, 08:30 AM
Forget about the politics, Props for posting a vid that shows Ignorance getting SHHUT DOWN!

willum14pb
10-21-2008, 08:31 AM
Forget about the politics, Props for posting a vid that shows Ignorance getting SHHUT DOWN!

by the very people he supports no less. LOL.

SPOOLIN
10-21-2008, 08:33 AM
i wouldn't mind some of those stickers to get the locals riled up.

Kevykev
10-21-2008, 08:52 AM
^ just don't get Stomped Out like a fire :lmfao:

some idiot like this wouldn't be speaking out because he's racist, making the mccain campaign look bad.

I wouldn't let these fools make me think that Mccain supports their belief system. Mccain's already done enough (depending on who you ask lol) to show his support to Obama's credentials, However I can only speak for myself.

alpine_aw11
10-21-2008, 09:15 AM
Where did the McCain campaign say Obama is a Communist or Muslim? People's ignorance cannot be helped, and don't start crying about Fox news or something saying they did it.

willum14pb
10-21-2008, 09:51 AM
Where did the McCain campaign say Obama is a Communist or Muslim? People's ignorance cannot be helped, and don't start crying about Fox news or something saying they did it.

You misunderstood, it's obviously because of the mccain campaign that people this ignorant exist. The mccain campaign is bringing this out in people. It has nothing to do with them being racist black hating fools, it's all the mccains campaign fault for forcing the belief that he's a terrorirst, at all their rallies. Every 3rd sentence in a mccain rally is "obama's a muslim extremist terrorist." Didn't you know? :lmfao:

willum14pb
10-21-2008, 09:52 AM
^ just don't get Stomped Out like a fire :lmfao:

I wouldn't let these fools make me think that Mccain supports their belief system. Mccain's already done enough (depending on who you ask lol) to show his support to Obama's credentials, However I can only speak for myself.

well obviously, judging by the size of your forehead i could tell you have somewhat of a brain behind that movie screen! :D

Kevykev
10-21-2008, 11:09 AM
well obviously, judging by the size of your forehead i could tell you have somewhat of a brain behind that movie screen! :D

Baaaahaaa :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

You're one of those Compliment givers that kinda destroy it as they go LOLOL

That's like me saying, "Yo Kayfizzle, it was great meeting you, i didn't know you looked like Ivan Drago's (from Rocky IV) neglected, anti-social brother that never made it anywhere.

:lmfao: :lmfao: Movie Screen, that's the 1st official forehead joke anyone's said about me in life. Didn't know it was considered screen-like

:screwy:

willum14pb
10-21-2008, 11:46 AM
Baaaahaaa :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

You're one of those Compliment givers that kinda destroy it as they go LOLOL

That's like me saying, "Yo Kayfizzle, it was great meeting you, i didn't know you looked like Ivan Drago's (from Rocky IV) neglected, anti-social brother that never made it anywhere.

:lmfao: :lmfao: Movie Screen, that's the 1st official forehead joke anyone's said about me in life. Didn't know it was considered screen-like

:screwy:

ahahah, i was jus fuckin wicha! I dont remember if you got a big forehead or not, it just seemed appropriate :D. Me and ivan only have on thing in common, we're both so ripped we gotta borrow sewing machines weekly. :ninja:

Kevykev
10-21-2008, 11:47 AM
ahahah, i was jus fuckin wicha! I dont remember if you got a big forehead or not, it just seemed appropriate :D

Ahhh You Faulkner, you got me...Damn! :lmfao:

willum14pb
10-21-2008, 11:48 AM
Ahhh You Faulkner, you got me...Damn! :lmfao:

objective completed :D :cheers:

blurred visions
10-21-2008, 08:37 PM
it could be argued that if obama didn't exist some idiot like this wouldn't be speaking out because he's racist, making the mccain campaign look bad. If you listen he clearly says the campaign does not support this. If ANYTHING obama brought this guy out of hiding, not mccain. :screwy:

1. That is obviously another point of argument, congratulations.
2. I did hear that the McCain camp does not support this, which is simply the right answer when approaching such a racist situation.
3. Obama didn't necessarily bring this guy out of hiding, the guy probably had these feelings for a good while, but like I said, the mixture of Fox news segments, Hannity viewpoints, segments relating Obama to a terrorist, Palin screaming about Obama and terrorist relations, etc. have all built up in this man and raged him, moving him to the act of spreading racism.
4. And, comments like these....

i wouldn't mind some of those stickers to get the locals riled up.

..are just simple reminders that the man in the video isn't alone.

Really? I wouldn't know where to start with this comment.
1. I never said the McCain camp said Obama was a communist or muslim.
2. FOX news could single handily take the blame for their constant pursue in trying to persuade Americans of Obama being tied to Muslim faith, or terrorist background. They are SELLING these points to the American people! And if your sold, then you will probably believe!

it's all the mccains campaign fault for forcing the belief that he's a terrorirst, at all their rallies.

Listen, it's quite simple: Palin and McCain talk about Ayers, correct? Ask yourself by what means are they discussing this? IN AN ATTEMPT TO GIVE OBAMA AN IMAGE OF A TERRORIST!

Then, after they watch these rallies, the republicans come home, or just stay tuned, and watch the next segment on Fox, which only goes further in depth with "great possibilities" that Obama is a terrorist, or radical.

Now ask yourself, conservative republicans that don't keep up with regular unbiased news; that don't particularly like the idea of a black president; that generally believe everything they hear from their party, THESE people will most likely take these negative views they hear and put it in their mind as FACT.

Now, I'm not calling all republicans close-minded, semi-racist, conservatives, but for the rest of you-> your generally too smart for this kind of stuff. But for whatever reason it may be, and it could possibly be the fact that you just don't like Obama's policies, you will undoubtedly let such harsh remarks happen because YOU KNOW that they will dig in and make true in the mind of such close-minded conservatives, only affirming their vote.

alpine_aw11
10-21-2008, 08:41 PM
I mean I agree with you to a certain extent....I guess I'm just in denial of all the fucking slack jawed retards that are popping up. We aren't all like this, but you know that. It's a shitty time to be a Republican.

DrivenMind
10-21-2008, 08:44 PM
I think Persian women might be the most beautiful creatures on the planet.

alpine_aw11
10-21-2008, 08:46 PM
I think Persian women might be the most beautiful creatures on the planet.

Yea, she was bone worthy for sure. And she isn't another ignorant McCain supporter to top it off.

blurred visions
10-21-2008, 09:00 PM
Oh wow, even more...

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/10/21/dnt.nc.obama.dead.bear.wlos

[Relating Obama to terrorist, or radical muslim] = [Acts of rage, hatred]

What the McCain camp and various republicans are only doing is dividing this country. Relating anyone to terrorism will likely make people furious over that person. Now that they are realizing this "terrorist" will probably become President, they do acts such as these.

willum14pb
10-21-2008, 11:04 PM
Listen, it's quite simple: Palin and McCain talk about Ayers, correct? Ask yourself by what means are they discussing this? IN AN ATTEMPT TO GIVE OBAMA AN IMAGE OF A TERRORIST!

His relationship to ayers is actually fact. They're not implementing him as being an islamic extremist terrorist. They're not giving him the terrorist of an image, just saying he might want to choose better company when running for high office. If you get something else like "obama's a jihad turban wearing plane suiciding bomber" out of "obama has a relationship with ayers" then you need to be institutionalized.

willum14pb
10-21-2008, 11:08 PM
Oh wow, even more...

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/10/21/dnt.nc.obama.dead.bear.wlos

What the McCain camp and various republicans are only doing is dividing this country. Relating anyone to terrorism will likely make people furious over that person. Now that they are realizing this "terrorist" will probably become President, they do acts such as these.

How are they dividing the country? You act as if the McCain campaign or "other various republicans' are directly responsible for the acts of ignorant individuals. Anybody's words can be misconstrued, but to say that that video you just posted, or the initial video, are direct result of mccain/palin, makes you just as ignorant as the people who think mccain/palin are trying to make obama look like an islamic extremist.

willum14pb
10-21-2008, 11:13 PM
Oh wow, even more...

How are they dividing the country? You act as if the McCain campaign or "other various republicans' are directly responsible for the acts of ignorant individuals. Anybody's words can be misconstrued, but to say that that video you just posted, or the initial video, are direct result of mccain/palin, makes you just as ignorant as the people who think mccain/palin are trying to make obama look like an islamic extremist.

On a side note, calling "SPOOLIN" one of those ignorant people because he made a joke, just shows you're coming up with any excuse you can to make it look like mccain/palin supporters are scum of the planet. You're actively posting videos about mccain/palin supporters calling obama a terrorist and this and that, and stirring things up, so who's really dividing the country? Mccain/Palin, or the people that can't catch onto the fact that there are racist, ignorant people, and there always will be. The people posting videos to tarnish the mccain/palin campaign by making ridiculous claims such as "the mccain/palin campaign breeds inbred ignorant racist idiots". :rolleyes:

man
10-21-2008, 11:35 PM
The irony of this thread is killing me

AlanŽ
10-21-2008, 11:50 PM
Willum don't bother. The guy thinks that anything other than youtube and CNN is an unreliable biased false source.

blurred visions
10-22-2008, 01:17 AM
His relationship to ayers is actually fact. They're not implementing him as being an islamic extremist terrorist. They're not giving him the terrorist of an image, just saying he might want to choose better company when running for high office. If you get something else like "obama's a jihad turban wearing plane suiciding bomber" out of "obama has a relationship with ayers" then you need to be institutionalized.

Your making me have to say everything over again, bottom line: they are relating him to a terrorist, which is only firing up racists, NOT a good thing.

Dividing the country by:

[Terrorist] = [Hated by Americans]

[Relating Obama to terrorism] = [Creating a sense of HATRED towards him]

On a side note, calling "SPOOLIN" one of those ignorant people because he made a joke, just shows you're coming up with any excuse you can to make it look like mccain/palin supporters are scum of the planet. You're actively posting videos about mccain/palin supporters calling obama a terrorist and this and that, and stirring things up, so who's really dividing the country? Mccain/Palin, or the people that can't catch onto the fact that there are racist, ignorant people, and there always will be. The people posting videos to tarnish the mccain/palin campaign by making ridiculous claims such as "the mccain/palin campaign breeds inbred ignorant racist idiots". :rolleyes:

I would rather not come off as showing McCain supporters negatively, but rather show what the McCain campaign is causing by bringing up and drilling such issues, how those issues can divide us. I understand there are ignorant racist people, but this campaign is using old tactics that have far outstretched previous campaign attacks. What will happen if Obama becomes president? All these people that have come to believe he is a terrorist or muslim radical will be furious. And if Obama loses? People will be furious that McCain used such harsh and negative tactics to get to the top. This WILL divide us.

Willum don't bother. The guy thinks that anything other than youtube and CNN is an unreliable biased false source.

We've had this argument before. Because I target your beloved Fox News for being nothing more than an "entertainment" news source that stretches entirely too right, you want to attempt at discrediting youtube or cnn. I've had the CNN battle before, my theory wins. As for youtube, it is not a news source, it is an outlet for uploading and sharing videos. If I care to watch news segments on youtube, the only thing that could be bias would be the actual segment (depending what I was watching), and not the actual way in which I was watching it, meaning YOUTUBE.

AirMax95
10-22-2008, 09:08 AM
It's the same thing that has been done for years. No one has to openly say "Obama is a terrorist". Also, it is not that people misconstrue words. Fear messages are not always direct. They are meant to play on peoples ignorance. If you REALLY believe that the McCain campaign is MAKING Palin spew that garbage for fact, you are blind. If you REALLY believe that republican individuals are using his middle name just because it is his legal name, you are blind. Say it once and the numb-minded followers up roar. They bark to the tune that the McCain camp, and most of white america, want to hear!

I will conclude by acknowledging that there are ignorant racist individuals in this country/world. The thing that saddens me is that people are willing to use that hatred to gain points in life. If this country is ever to mesh as we, everybody must do their part. I firmly believe that the McCain campaign and the media is doing what has been done for YEARS; attempting to ensure white america stays on top. Not all in the McCain camp, nor McCain, are racist or bigots, but they don't mind using the leverage that they have. There are too many that oppose the idea of a COLORED (anything but white) controlling this country. It goes against what this country was built on, and what most Americans see as proper.

Sorry, its the truth. Oh, BTW, I am one of those people who realize that everyone does not have the mindset and goals that I typed above. I am not the one who makes excuses either. I call a spade a spade ;)

blurred visions
10-22-2008, 11:55 AM
Not all in the McCain camp, nor McCain, are racist or bigots, but they don't mind using the leverage that they have.

Perfectly said, this is what I was trying to say in the bottom of one of my posts above. They don't MIND, and that is the problem. Soon enough I feel they will have to attack this problem and try to become the good guy, calming down the crowd of bigots and racists.

AlanŽ
10-22-2008, 11:59 AM
We've had this argument before. Because I target your beloved Fox News for being nothing more than an "entertainment" news source that stretches entirely too right, you want to attempt at discrediting youtube or cnn. I've had the CNN battle before, my theory wins. As for youtube, it is not a news source, it is an outlet for uploading and sharing videos. If I care to watch news segments on youtube, the only thing that could be bias would be the actual segment (depending what I was watching), and not the actual way in which I was watching it, meaning YOUTUBE.
You're right we have but you still fail to realize that like I have said and will keep saying that EVERY news organization is biased in some form or fashion. CNN is just as biased as Fox. If you don't want to admit it or even worse fail to realize that then you have placed you're head firmly up your ass and I doubt it will ever see the light of day. And yes youtube is an outlet but if you ever notice the far left and far right members of each party are FAR more prevalent than the moderates.

blurred visions
10-22-2008, 01:32 PM
You're right we have but you still fail to realize that like I have said and will keep saying that EVERY news organization is biased in some form or fashion. CNN is just as biased as Fox. If you don't want to admit it or even worse fail to realize that then you have placed you're head firmly up your ass and I doubt it will ever see the light of day. And yes youtube is an outlet but if you ever notice the far left and far right members of each party are FAR more prevalent than the moderates.

And as I have said before, you can't compare FOX and CNN to be anywhere on the same level of bias, period. Fox and MSNBC are more comparable. If you think Fox is just the same in the level of bias news as CNN then you my friend have your head firmly up your ass.