PDA

View Full Version : Dry Cleaners in Suwanee looking for a Presser

IndianStig
10-19-2008, 10:15 PM
FILLED

Hey folks,

Our business is looking for a presser. Pay is 250/wk but raises should come along as the economy gets better. Hours are generally 8am-12pm M-Sat, however you must stay untill the work is done, you can come when you like (within reason) and leave when the work is done. Looking for paper work certifiable employees only.

Call 770-831-5799 anytime between 7am-7pm M-F 8am-5pm Saturday.

Much luck to all you out there, this one should go quick since the work is fairly easy so get off your ass and call people, you know that's what you need. :cheers:

ksniperfox
10-20-2008, 09:58 AM
lolol..250/week.

good first job i guess?

i applied to one in suwanee when i was like 16-17. indian fucker i asked said its very hot work, and i said i dont care i just want to work. he said we arent hiring. this isnt the one on PIB/mcginnis ferry is it? next to publix?

free bump for sharp looking presses, and what appears to be good flexible scheduling.

IndianStig
10-21-2008, 08:53 AM
NO, sorry this is the one behind chic fil a! Come by and see us sometime. Tell em you know the owners son for a 10% discount.

But yes, McGinus Ferry and PIB. We have the sharp looking customer service too.

BTW, position has been temporarily filled.

SiLkY_JohnSon
10-21-2008, 09:02 AM
Wait.....so like whats pressing ironin and chit ?

ksniperfox
10-21-2008, 10:30 AM
Wait.....so like whats pressing ironin and chit ?

im not certain if pressing at a dry cleaners means manual ironing or if a machine does it, but yes, pressing will make your clothes look quite nice.
i do all mine by hand every week for work.

SiLkY_JohnSon
10-21-2008, 08:52 PM
im not certain if pressing at a dry cleaners means manual ironing or if a machine does it, but yes, pressing will make your clothes look quite nice.
i do all mine by hand every week for work.

o well im interested to see about this i might wanna work so lmk indianstig

Tracy
12-29-2008, 11:03 AM
I thought you were a cop :???: