RL...
10-19-2008, 03:21 AM
wouldn't you like to know

Me86Rob
10-19-2008, 03:24 AM
oh gawd you are gonna get flamed dumb fuck

Catnip
10-19-2008, 03:50 AM
what the fuck gives you the right to drive on the same fucking roads as my loved ones, while you're drunk?

fuck you.

FriskyWalrus
10-19-2008, 04:45 AM
this retard needs to be shot on sight. im sure it would do us all a favor

The Ninja
10-19-2008, 07:59 AM
Wtf.... bump for more flamage.

BobbyFresco
10-19-2008, 08:01 AM
and you're bragging about having commited multiple violations of the law. You're a fucking winner.

Gutling
10-19-2008, 08:03 AM
I am sorry you made it to your 21, figured darwin would have kicked in before now

quickdodgeŽ
10-19-2008, 08:45 AM
I long for the day when your obit comes out. One of the greatest days in history will be when you are found, by some random person who cares nothing for you (that could be pretty much everyone on Earth), dead in your stool and vomit. It would be a pleasure to post in the same thread that informs us of your demise. I don't care how you die; IE murder, car wreck, overdose, anal implosion, heart attack, AIDS, brain realizing it's not doing anything anyway so it keels over, any other natural causes or whatever. As long as your pronounced dead. I would gladly go to your gravesite (if anyone cared enough to make one for you) and produce a sign to stick in the ground over it that read, "OWNED, LOLOL." You dying would be the only good service you could provide for the people of the world. Please provide this service as soon as possible. Later, QD.

ironchef
10-19-2008, 09:39 AM
I'm sure the cops more than likely took your license plate number down, and hopefully will proceed to arrest your dumb ass.

Elbow
10-19-2008, 09:54 AM
I swear to god next time I see you, I am throwing a brick through your windshield you worthless white trash piece of shit. If I was a cop I would have arrested you and gave you a ticket for ANY small thing I could. I personally wish you flew off the road and got seriously injured so your mom could come cry at you in the hospital as her shitty son lays in his death bed because he is too much of a wasted dumb fuck. You know I really hope they got your tag number and are looking for you. If you show up at any meets anytime soon, may god help you.

Deke
10-19-2008, 10:06 AM
I think Simon and QD pretty much covered, but in case your missed their point. Fuck you.

Elbow
10-19-2008, 10:14 AM
Here is what he looks like if you all ever see him give him a nice blow to the face :goodjob:

http://a293.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/25/l_aca6916ecc9c214f250332d8176953fc.jpg

Faggot ass girly boy :lmfao:

coolcat
10-19-2008, 10:14 AM
THATS A PRETTY GOOD STORY YOU MADE UP NISSANTUNER. YOUR ASS WOULD BE IN JAIL FOR .18 I GOT ARRESTED WALKING WITH A .171, THERES NO FUCKING WAY YOU'D BE DRIVING WITH A .18, I WAS FUCKED UP AT .171. YOU MEAN .08 YOU LYING C*NT. TRY HARDER BEFORE TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE HERE THINK YOU'RE COOL.

BUT IM COOLCAT, D.U.I'S = COOL. BITCHES LOVE THE DUI'S.

coolcat
10-19-2008, 10:17 AM
OH, AND YOU WERE ABLE TO WALK ON YOUR 21'ST BDAY? FUCKING PUSSY. NICE MUSCLE SHIRT BY THE WAY, THAT'S FUCKING GAY.

KREEP
10-19-2008, 10:23 AM
good god......what a dumbass

SUBY_RUE
If your stupid enough to do it once, your stupid enough to do it again. You will be caught... Dont risk peoples lives just becouse you feel like being a douche, if you were to hit and kill someone, that would be vehicular manslauter. Could you live with that? knowing you killed a mother and child all becouse you are a know it all young punk. I dont mean to sound like your dad, but he aparently must be a dumb fuck like you and didnt teach you shit.... Dumbass.

G.C
Wishing death up on other people is not cool. He got away this time but karma is a bitch.

Elbow
10-19-2008, 10:25 AM
If your stupid enough to do it once, your stupid enough to do it again. You will be caught... Dont risk peoples lives just becouse you feel like being a douche, if you were to hit and kill someone, that would be vehicular manslauter. Could you live with that? knowing you killed a mother and child all becouse you are a know it all young punk. I dont mean to sound like your dad, but he aparently must be a dumb fuck like you and didnt teach you shit.... Dumbass.

Yeah he could live with it...it'd be the cops fault or someone elses fault, don't you know the police suck?!?! :???:

KREEP
10-19-2008, 10:27 AM
Will someone please ban this faggot for posting this.

coolcat
10-19-2008, 10:27 AM
HE'S LYING, THAT PUSSY DID NOT BLOW A .18, HE PROBABLY BLEW A .08, NOBODY, I MEAN NOBODY WILL NOT BE ARRESTED DRIVING WITH A .18, THAT'S VERY HIGH. I WAS AT .171, AND I WAS VERY FUCKED UP. IM YOUNGER THOUGH, AND WEIGH ONLY LIKE 140 SO THAT SORTA EXPLAINS IT. BUT I WAS WALKING AROUND FINE, THE COP WAS JUST A CUNT.

Elbow
10-19-2008, 10:28 AM
I hope he comes to the next Athens meet. He wont though, WILL YOU NISSANTUN3R, YOU ARE A BITCH, YOU WONT COME TO THE NEXT ATHENS MEET, BET YOU ARE SCARED VAGINAL BLOOD QUEEFING FAGGOT.

Deke
10-19-2008, 10:28 AM
THATS A PRETTY GOOD STORY YOU MADE UP NISSANTUNER. YOUR ASS WOULD BE IN JAIL FOR .18

Actually very true. Especially if you went through a road block where they had you blow.

So you're full of shit or a shit head. Either way, fuck your mother.

Elbow
10-19-2008, 10:31 AM
YEAH FUCK YOUR MOTHER NISSANTUN3R. FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND, OH WAIT I DID. FUCK YOUR DAD I BET HE LEFT YOU AND YOUR MOM TO ROT BECAUSE HE SAW WHAT KIND OF FAGGOT YOU ARE.

quickdodgeŽ
10-19-2008, 10:49 AM
Wishing death up on other people is not cool.

I never said I was cool.

Everyone else was tells me I am, lolol.

Either way, it's no big deal to me to say those things.

Later, QD.

blackshine007
10-19-2008, 10:52 AM
A couple of years back I lost an old school mate because the driver was too drunk to notice that the light was red and the lanes curved to the right. He ended up hitting her head on and she died right on the scene. Last year I lost some who used to ride the bus with me to school. He was riding his bike home and a drunk driver jumped the curve. He was critically injured. They had to lifeflight him to the hospital. He died in the helicopter. It's people like you who make it hard on everyone. You deserve my rep.

Elbow
10-19-2008, 10:54 AM
Neg reps don't do anything to him. I lost someone due to THEM being drunk, luckily only killing herself (if that's ok to say....)

Lets beat his ass.

81911SC
10-19-2008, 10:55 AM
Good for you NissanTun3r. I'm glad you feel proud about endangering others lives on the road. You are a piece of work.

coolcat
10-19-2008, 10:56 AM
FUCK YEAH, IM DOWN FOR AN ASS KICKING!!!!!

alpine_aw11
10-19-2008, 11:00 AM
Why do you post this shit here? And btw I got a dui for .083 so there's no way your cocksucking ass got away with .18.

Elbow
10-19-2008, 11:04 AM
He THINKS that he's cool. That's why he posts.

Motivation
10-19-2008, 11:10 AM
Wishing death up on other people is not cool. He got away this time but karma is a bitch.

What's the difference between that and driving on public roads drunk? Oh yeah, when he is driving on public roads, there is a great chance that he WILL kill someone. Not just himself. It's a selfish act, especially when he is gonna laugh about it and say he "drove off unnoticed". I HIGHLY doubt that cops at a road block wouldn't see headlights and taillights start moving away from them... hmmm... NissanBitch, you are a pathetic waste of life. You not only put yourself at risk, but the lives of the innocent. Fuck the police? You say they do stuff to you for no reason. I see plenty reason for them to through your ass in jail with a guy named bubba, who thinks you have a pretty mouth. Of course, then you would be completely happy I'm sure. Quit trying to act hard, you are a pussy. Plain and simple. Like Evan and a few other says, you realize you are driving on the same roads as OUR friends and family, so we all have a right to want to see you off the streets. :2up:

04sleepa
10-19-2008, 11:15 AM
what the fuck gives you the right to drive on the same fucking roads as my loved ones, while you're drunk?

fuck you.

sooo..ya know just my thoughts here, but uhh ive seen 4 in the morning a couple of times in my day and well (keep in mind that this is just from what ive seen..again) the only people out then are drunk people, girls who are either A) proficient with the fellatio and acting on it. B) trying to find a "night cap". C) are doing both!and of course police. now theses loved ones you're talking about, they wouldn't happen to be law enforcement agents would they?? just out of curiousity ya know..:rolleyes:

Double_0_Rusty
10-19-2008, 11:30 AM
You stupid son of a bitch. Goddamn, I wish I would have seen you in downtown last night, you are a fucking pathetic waste of air. Haven't you heard of getting a "DD"? I mean how fucking dumb are you? I, too, went through the same road blocks, but guess what.....I WASN'T driving. I hope you get caught, go to jail to rot, and also get celled up with Bubba, and makes you his bitch every night you fucking faggot. Have a nice day, and fuck your mother.

You should have been a blowjob.

Elbow
10-19-2008, 11:30 AM
sooo..ya know just my thoughts here, but uhh ive seen 4 in the morning a couple of times in my day and well (keep in mind that this is just from what ive seen..again) the only people out then are drunk people, girls who are either A) proficient with the fellatio and acting on it. B) trying to find a "night cap". C) are doing both!and of course police. now theses loved ones you're talking about, they wouldn't happen to be law enforcement agents would they?? just out of curiousity ya know..:rolleyes:

:no: Just leave

81911SC
10-19-2008, 11:42 AM
In for looking up pics of his car< grabbing plate number and calling it in

Catnip
10-19-2008, 11:43 AM

I don't know what the hell my friends/family are doing at 4am. Does it fucking matter if I actually had a loved when out exactly when he was out, dumbass? On the other hand, he was talking in past tense, so it was probably earlier... Sherlock.

But in your mind, at 4am, it's ok for drunks to be out and about. That's cool, untill a travelling family gets hit by this accident. Hell, it'd only be cool if him and another drunk driver crashed into each other; karma isn't always a bitch.

GTFO, both of you.

Elbow
10-19-2008, 11:44 AM

Working on it

Catnip
10-19-2008, 11:47 AM
Working on it

all of his pics are fail... imagine that. i couldn't find any.

Double_0_Rusty
10-19-2008, 11:49 AM

good call.....

x3

Motivation
10-19-2008, 11:59 AM
It won't be hard to find his tag... From what I hear he goes to a few meets and the Nissan Meet is coming up that he is going to... Just hope someone there knows about this, and takes it to heart and has a few "words" for him when he shows up at the meet.

04sleepa
10-19-2008, 12:00 PM
I don't know what the hell my friends/family are doing at 4am. Does it fucking matter if I actually had a loved when out exactly when he was out, dumbass? On the other hand, he was talking in past tense, so it was probably earlier... Sherlock.

But in your mind, at 4am, it's ok for drunks to be out and about. That's cool, untill a travelling family gets hit by this accident. Hell, it'd only be cool if him and another drunk driver crashed into each other; karma isn't always a bitch.

GTFO, both of you.

so i take it they are not the police type??

i go to athens possibly two or three times a month and party. the bars and clubs close at what 2..2:30..so that would mean that he hit 316 at or around 3. ive gone through the same road blocks and drove that exact long straight shot drive back. and time after time after time after time after time there are a maximum of oh i dont know 6 cars spread about a half of a mile apart on the road. if anyone one was going to be harmed it would have been him.

look im not condoning drunk driving but obviously if he made it down 316, through even one road block, and allll the way back to gwinnett..dude wasnt that bombed. how ever should he have taken the risk..nah. but some people are comfortable taking that risk.

and all of this is assuming that its a true story..i dont know many cops that would let you pass at .18. ive seen those guys in athens cuffing people as they were checking me.

Elbow
10-19-2008, 12:36 PM
^He is a dumb ass, there are people driving NOT drunk at that time, I do sometimes. I live in Athens. NOTHING can be said remotely positive for him

BTW I am going to the Nissan meet now who else wants to go? lol

04sleepa
10-19-2008, 12:44 PM
^He is a dumb ass, there are people driving NOT drunk at that time, I do sometimes.

you live in athens, why are you on 316 east at 3 to 4 in the morning..and if you are then you my friend are one of the 6 people. im not saying anything positive about the drunk driving.

Elbow
10-19-2008, 12:54 PM
Say coming back from Atlanta, friends house, anything, I stay up late sometimes. Same reason a family might be doing a long trip, or ANYTHING.

04sleepa
10-19-2008, 01:01 PM
Say coming back from Atlanta, friends house, anything, I stay up late sometimes. Same reason a family might be doing a long trip, or ANYTHING.

east being out of athens

JITB
10-19-2008, 01:07 PM
i never thought id see the day where drunk driving can almost be justified... i feel soo sorry for our future..

Catnip
10-19-2008, 01:15 PM
you live in athens, why are you on 316 east at 3 to 4 in the morning..and if you are then you my friend are one of the 6 people. im not saying anything positive about the drunk driving.

You're obviously stupid as fuck. Being out at 4am doesn't make you a drunk or a prostitute. I'll name some reasons someone would be out at 4am:
1. Going home from work
2. Going to work
3. Late night food craving
4. Leaving out of town (less traffic, very common)
5. Coming into town
6. Random "emergency"
7. Bored

I think that's enough for the purpose, although I could continue. But I have a question, are you saying prostitutes deserve to be hit by drunk drivers? I don't think so, I do think drunk drivers deserve to be hit by other drunk drivers though.

04sleepa
10-19-2008, 01:18 PM
maybe i should clarify my intentions...since ive been a member i have seen a few posts about drunk driving and even one about a guy being high while driving. and in every thread there is at least one guy with the verbatim post of

"what the fuck gives you the right to drive on the same fucking roads as my loved ones, while you're drunk?"

most of the time..thats a valid statement..but in this instance that is not the case..unless how ever the loved ones are one of the 3 types of people who i described. face it thats night life. granted there may be a few exceptions, no one is up at 3 or 4 in the morning on 316 that does not fall into those categories.

no justifications and no glorifying...just facts from experience

willum14pb
10-19-2008, 01:21 PM
you should be in jail, you fucking idiot.

Catnip
10-19-2008, 01:23 PM
"what the fuck gives you the right to drive on the same fucking roads as my loved ones, while you're drunk?"

most of the time..thats a valid statement..but in this instance that is not the case..unless how ever the loved ones are one of the 3 types of people who i described. face it thats night life. granted there may be a few exceptions, no one is up at 3 or 4 in the morning on 316 that does not fall into those categories.

If my family and friends aren't on the road at that time, it still doesn't make it safe. Could he not run off the road and into a house? Could he not crash and kill himself? Could he not run off the road and into a field full of live stock smarter than him?

I'm pretty sure my statement was valid. It's not unusual for my dad to haul cars back from that area, usually late at night/early in the morning. I'm failing to see how my statement is invalid.

04sleepa
10-19-2008, 01:23 PM
You're obviously stupid as fuck. Being out at 4am doesn't make you a drunk or a prostitute. I'll name some reasons someone would be out at 4am:
1. Going home from work
2. Going to work
3. Late night food craving
4. Leaving out of town (less traffic, very common)
5. Coming into town
6. Random "emergency"
7. Bored

I think that's enough for the purpose, although I could continue. But I have a question, are you saying prostitutes deserve to be hit by drunk drivers? I don't think so, I do think drunk drivers deserve to be hit by other drunk drivers though.

i didnt say jack about prostitutes. if a female is calling you to hang out or with you at 4 in the morning..partying and being drunk with you..chances arrrre you're getting some. try it once in a while you may be pleased with the outcome.

and you are taking this out of the isolated incident. drunk driving is bad. 3rd time i said it. but ive taken the trip. i know the road. i know the road conditions. i know the activities that take place on this section of road! all that i am trying to convey to you is, and i say you becasue you were the reason i made my post, your love ones were more than likely not on that stretch of road.

AlanŽ
10-19-2008, 01:25 PM
wow his faggot ass hasnt come back yet

Catnip
10-19-2008, 01:27 PM
i didnt say jack about prostitutes. if a female is calling you to hang out or with you at 4 in the morning..partying and being drunk with you..chances arrrre you're getting some. try it once in a while you may be pleased with the outcome.

so girls giving head are one of the three people out on 316 near athens? I'm confused at your posts.
As far as I know, there were teens of cops, luckily he didn't kill any of them?

and you are taking this out of the isolated incident. drunk driving is bad. 3rd time i said it. but ive taken the trip. i know the road. i know the road conditions. i know the activities that take place on this section of road! all that i am trying to convey to you is, and i say you becasue you were the reason i made my post, your love ones were more than likely not on that stretch of road.

most likely.
most likely this cunt tard will kill someone driving drunk multiple times... whether or not its a loved one of mine, it could be yours.

04sleepa
10-19-2008, 01:33 PM
so girls giving head are one of the three people out on 316 near athens? I'm confused at your posts.
As far as I know, there were teens of cops, luckily he didn't kill any of them?

no not on 316 but they are one of the predominant groups that are out and about in the after hours. and if the cops let him go through..and thats a big if..b/c like i said that makes no sense to me..then would that not be on them??

most likely.
most likely this cunt tard will kill someone driving drunk multiple times... whether or not its a loved one of mine, it could be yours.

yeaaa definitely wouldnt be mine..because they arent out at 4 in the morning on 316. had this accured on a more active road at that time in the morning i wouldnt have even posted..im jsut tired of hearing that same old high and mighty post.

Catnip
10-19-2008, 01:39 PM
im jsut tired of hearing that same old high and mighty post.

why the fuck does it matter? in my case it's a valid statement, but for your pleasure, i'll edit my statement.

"What the fuck gives you the right to be on the same fucking roads as other people?, while you're drunk?"

is that better? jesus christ.

04sleepa
10-19-2008, 01:42 PM
why the fuck does it matter? in my case it's a valid statement, but for your pleasure, i'll edit my statement.

"What the fuck gives you the right to be on the same fucking roads as other people?, while you're drunk?"

is that better? jesus christ.

much better!! :goodjob: naah but seriously i have no problem with you dude. i was just shedding some light on the situation.

Elbow
10-19-2008, 01:55 PM
There is no light to be shed on the situation lol.

And what do you mean east being out of Athens?

81911SC
10-19-2008, 01:57 PM
much better!! :goodjob: naah but seriously i have no problem with you dude. i was just shedding some light on the situation.You're missing the point. It has NOTHING to do with what you are doing out that late. It has NOTHING to do with who you are. Anybody and anytime that is not right. Stop posting, idiot.

FasTech
10-19-2008, 02:08 PM
Calm down Evan......lolol

Yeah but that was a pretty stupid move driving drunk. For many of reasons that previous IA members covered already. I got into a drunk accident with 4 other of my friends and luckily I got away without even a slap on the rist. We flipped over in a ditch in a jeep cherokee. Nobody was hurt but it was very stupid leaving the party in our condition. Since then, if I party I have a DD already arrange'd. No sense in putting your life and others in danger because of drunk driving.

quickdodgeŽ
10-19-2008, 02:23 PM
04sleepa. You're joking, right? Are you really trying to be on here justifying driving drunk? With all this bullshit, I really wouldn't mind seeing you in the coffin beside the OP. You're a fucking idiot with your "logic" on this subject. It would be cool, bittersweet-ness if you were killed tonight.

At 3am.

By a drunk driver.

On his way to a "booty call."

Later, QD.

redrumracer
10-19-2008, 02:26 PM
i think he is forgetting a zero in front of that 1. id bet it was something like .018

either way i cant flame you about because i used to drive drunk, but dont anymore. its not a smart thing to do. hell i bet most people on these boards when they were younger prob drove at least once when they shouldnt have. whether it be from alcohol, prescription drugs, or illegal drugs. but next time get a dd, its the smart and responsible thing to do.

redrumracer
10-19-2008, 02:35 PM
And dude please take all the harsh words on here and try to learn from them. I learned a mildly hard way, and worse part about it was that i was a firefighter and saw the results of drunk driving first hand. nothing like coming up on an accident scene smelling of alcohol and a guys head split open and a piece of brain matter in the car and the guy who lost this part of his brain was just sitting there didnt have a clue or feel any pain from his head injury, you know what happened to him once he got to the hospital?, he died, i have all sorts of stories of things that i have seen from being a firefighter and there is at least 2 more people on here that are part of the emergency service system and i bet they too can tell you some stories that may help you change your mind about drunk driving before you either kill yourself or kill an innocent bystander who would have to pay for your actions.

04sleepa
10-19-2008, 02:43 PM
04sleepa. You're joking, right? Are you really trying to be on here justifying driving drunk? With all this bullshit, I really wouldn't mind seeing you in the coffin beside the OP. You're a fucking idiot with your "logic" on this subject. It would be cool, bittersweet-ness if you were killed tonight.

At 3am.

By a drunk driver.

On his way to a "booty call."

Later, QD.

nah like i said i wasnt justifying anything he did. i was directing all of that towards the one guy who posted about his loved ones. everything i said was isolated to the eastbound lanes of 316 towards l'ville at 4 oclock in the morning.

Elbow
10-19-2008, 03:18 PM
^And once again that IS NOT ALWAYS TRUE, plus all it takes is that ONE car. Dumb ass.

Double_0_Rusty
10-19-2008, 04:48 PM
nah like i said i wasnt justifying anything he did. i was directing all of that towards the one guy who posted about his loved ones. everything i said was isolated to the eastbound lanes of 316 towards l'ville at 4 oclock in the morning.

Just shut the fuck up already. I have family that HAS to travel that same stretch of fucking road god damn. I live in Athens, and I, too, travel that same stretch. Hell last night "we" as in my brother, sister in law, and some buddies that were downtown partying...guess what....my brother was the DD, and one of our buddies lives out towards l'ville. so that means around the same time this fucking douchebag was out driving, we were taking our buddy home.....

you talked about coming to athens to party a few times a month? want a cookie? Born and breed around this area, sucka....ive seen this shit happen to many fucking times, and it's almost the same case everytime.....fucking out of towners for football games, or just to come party...I am glad the law sets up road blocks, glad to see my hard earned tax money is doing some good.

/hungover, still drunken Rant.

The Ninja
10-19-2008, 05:02 PM
Glad I bumped this. :goodjob: IA.

Double_0_Rusty
10-19-2008, 05:07 PM
IA We know DRAMA

.blank cd
10-19-2008, 05:10 PM
They should start taking away scholarships and kicking folks out of school without tuition reimbursement, thats my opinion, I think that would teach alot of em more than jailtime would.

Me86Rob
10-19-2008, 05:53 PM

fuck you.

couldnt have said it better. reps

Me86Rob
10-19-2008, 05:55 PM
I long for the day when your obit comes out. One of the greatest days in history will be when you are found, by some random person who cares nothing for you (that could be pretty much everyone on Earth), dead in your stool and vomit. It would be a pleasure to post in the same thread that informs us of your demise. I don't care how you die; IE murder, car wreck, overdose, anal implosion, heart attack, AIDS, brain realizing it's not doing anything anyway so it keels over, any other natural causes or whatever. As long as your pronounced dead. I would gladly go to your gravesite (if anyone cared enough to make one for you) and produce a sign to stick in the ground over it that read, "OWNED, LOLOL." You dying would be the only good service you could provide for the people of the world. Please provide this service as soon as possible. Later, QD.

LOLOL he may like that....

Me86Rob
10-19-2008, 05:58 PM
i think he is forgetting a zero in front of that 1. id bet it was something like .018

either way i cant flame you about because i used to drive drunk, but dont anymore. its not a smart thing to do. hell i bet most people on these boards when they were younger prob drove at least once when they shouldnt have. whether it be from alcohol, prescription drugs, or illegal drugs. but next time get a dd, its the smart and responsible thing to do.

yea dude, its cool that you realized your mistake. but see you have the right to flame all you want, because there is a difference between doing it and realizing your mistakes, and doing it then bragging because you got away with it. that means he will do it again. if i ever see him in person i swear to god that he will go to the hospital and i will be sitting in jail. my older sister was killed because of a drunk driver

alpine_aw11
10-19-2008, 06:01 PM
I'm just mad this idiot got off with a .18. I blew under the limit and passed my sobriety tests with flying colors and still got a DUI. But I learned my lesson and will never do it again, and it taught everyone I know a lesson. Be careful guys. I wasn't impaired at all and I got fucked over. I definitely wouldn't be on IA as much had it never happened lol.

Motivation
10-19-2008, 06:02 PM
They should start taking away scholarships and kicking folks out of school without tuition reimbursement, thats my opinion, I think that would teach alot of em more than jailtime would.

I think that would be a good idea... BUT, that would have to be something the school would have to do. I can pretty much say that isn't going to happen. The school wants their money... It's something that is sad, when you have to learn it the hard way. But most of the time, the people that are learning from it... are the innocent drivers that happen to be in the path of the drunk driver.

redrumracer
10-19-2008, 06:09 PM
I'm just mad this idiot got off with a .18. I blew under the limit and passed my sobriety tests with flying colors and still got a DUI. But I learned my lesson and will never do it again, and it taught everyone I know a lesson. Be careful guys. I wasn't impaired at all and I got fucked over. I definitely wouldn't be on IA as much had it never happened lol.
your lawyer must have hated you

Motivation
10-19-2008, 06:09 PM
yea dude, its cool that you realized your mistake. but see you have the right to flame all you want, because there is a difference between doing it and realizing your mistakes, and doing it then bragging because you got away with it. that means he will do it again. if i ever see him in person i swear to god that he will go to the hospital and i will be sitting in jail. my older sister was killed because of a drunk driver

x2, This is what I meant from an earlier post. I HOPE that someone sees this guy that takes it to heart... I am sure they will be the one who makes sure he doesn't laugh at doing this again...

PS. Sorry to hear about your older sister, bro. :cry: Hope they got the bastard, even though I know there is no way to make up for it. There is no such thing as "true" justice when there is a life of a loved one taken.

alpine_aw11
10-19-2008, 06:12 PM
your lawyer must have hated you

No, I have an amazing lawyer and he most likely got me off when I went to court on Wednesday. It just depends on whether the prosecuter is going to be a bitch about it and appeal my case to state court. I'm in the clear right now legally, but I'm in the hole about 4k from the whole process so far.

RL...
10-19-2008, 06:13 PM
I hope he comes to the next Athens meet. He wont though, WILL YOU NISSANTUN3R, YOU ARE A BITCH, YOU WONT COME TO THE NEXT ATHENS MEET, BET YOU ARE SCARED VAGINAL BLOOD QUEEFING FAGGOT.

? Simon if you want to meet up sometime and handle this we can. :D And we should get video as well

I don't live in athens, so why the hell would I go to the athens meet that's 1 hour away from me?

RL...
10-19-2008, 06:22 PM
There is no justification for DUI. But my DD got much more wasted than I did, and thus I was the more sober driver. I was driving fine, speed limit, not swerving, and I managed to get lucky.

I guarantee 95% of you assholes that talk shit to me in this thread has driven DUI atleast once in their life before. So cut the BS. I didn't hurt anyone last night, get over it.

Anyways, it was a wake up call, and I there will never be a repeat incident.

alpine_aw11
10-19-2008, 06:24 PM
There is no justification for DUI. But my DD got much more wasted than I did, and thus I was the more sober driver. I was driving fine, speed limit, not swerving, and I managed to get lucky.

I guarantee 95% of you assholes that talk shit to me in this thread has driven DUI atleast once in their life before. So cut the BS. I didn't hurt anyone last night, get over it.

You shouldn't have posted like you were so proud of it, that's the issue. I understand what you're saying, just learn from it and move on. Definitely put it into perspective that you could have been royally fucked and don't do it again.

Double_0_Rusty
10-19-2008, 06:24 PM
? Simon if you want to meet up sometime and handle this we can. :D And we should get video as well

I don't live in athens, so why the hell would I go to the athens meet that's 1 hour away from me?

It's not just going to be Simon, it's going to be ME as well. Fucking idiot. If you don't want to drive an hour to the meet, why are you driving an hour away just to get fucked up?

RL...
10-19-2008, 06:27 PM
And I wasn't bragging about this whole thing. I was a little tipsy, I had just stared 2 DUI's in the face and escaped. I felt like sharing. Nothing more, nothing less.

Seriously though, what's really fucked up is that I bet that many of you have driven DUI when you were my age atleast once.

Hypocritical BS. You guys are not saints. Get over yourselves. I didn't hurt anyone.

RL...
10-19-2008, 06:29 PM
You shouldn't have posted like you were so proud of it, that's the issue. I understand what you're saying, just learn from it and move on. Definitely put it into perspective that you could have been royally fucked and don't do it again.

that's exactly what I'm doing man. My life could've been turned upside down last night, and I thank GOD I got to sleep in my bed.

I def will not DUI again.

alpine_aw11
10-19-2008, 06:29 PM
that's exactly what I'm doing man. My life could've been turned upside down last night, and I thank GOD I got to sleep in my bed.

I def will not DUI again.

You should be thankful. I went to jail and I wasn't even impaired.

RL...
10-19-2008, 06:31 PM
It's not just going to be Simon, it's going to be ME as well. Fucking idiot. If you don't want to drive an hour to the meet, why are you driving an hour away just to get fucked up?

I had a DD prick. He got was so drunk he was damn near passed out. Maybe I should have let him drive like he KEPT on insisting to last night? But no, I took it on myself to drive.

Was it right, no. Maybe we should have slept in the car, or found another option. But what happened happened.

Double_0_Rusty
10-19-2008, 06:32 PM
And I wasn't bragging about this whole thing. I was a little tipsy, I had just stared 2 DUI's in the face and escaped. I felt like sharing. Nothing more, nothing less.

Seriously though, what's really fucked up is that I bet that many of you have driven DUI when you were my age atleast once.

Hypocritical BS. You guys are not saints. Get over yourselves. I didn't hurt anyone.

I can only speak for myself on this matter, but I have always been smart and had a DD, and in any case they got more fucked up than I....we would find somewhere to crash/chill til we sobered up. Hell I live 15 mins from downtown, and have spent plenty of nights in the Holiday Inn in downtown.

Granted you didn't hurt anyone or not, there's always the "WHAT IF" factor. Just take this as a lessoned learned. Driving drunk is not worth risking the lives of others, as well as yourself.

RL...
10-19-2008, 06:33 PM
You should be thankful. I went to jail and I wasn't even impaired.

You have no idea...I really did blow a .18, the cop showed it to me, then told me to have a nice day. I was speachless. I have no idea why he let me go, but that was the first cop that has shown me any kindness at all.

Double_0_Rusty
10-19-2008, 06:34 PM
I had a DD prick. He got was so drunk he was damn near passed out. Maybe I should have let him drive like he KEPT on insisting to last night? But no, I took it on myself to drive.

Was it right, no. Maybe we should have slept in the car, or found another option. But what happened happened.

Oh I'm the prick because wheater I'm drunk or sober I use my brain? As I said in the above post there are plenty of better options, than driving drunk. Just be smart man.....

Plus that didnt answer my question.....if you wont drive an hour away to meet up....why are you driving down here just to get fucked up?

RL...
10-19-2008, 06:34 PM
I can only speak for myself on this matter, but I have always been smart and had a DD, and in any case they got more fucked up than I....we would find somewhere to crash/chill til we sobered up. Hell I live 15 mins from downtown, and have spent plenty of nights in the Holiday Inn in downtown.

Granted you didn't hurt anyone or not, there's always the "WHAT IF" factor. Just take this as a lessoned learned. Driving drunk is not worth risking the lives of others, as well as yourself.

You're right, it's not worth it, I was supposed to get a hotel room last night but they've been sold out for a while cuz of the ga game. But my friend was supposed to be dd and got drunk. What would you do.

Double_0_Rusty
10-19-2008, 06:38 PM
You're right, it's not worth it, I was supposed to get a hotel room last night but they've been sold out for a while cuz of the ga game. But my friend was supposed to be dd and got drunk. What would you do.

been there man.....What would I have done????? lol walked around downtown....layed down some game on a cutie, and got her to take me to her place..or sleep in the car atleast for 2 hours.

Catnip
10-19-2008, 06:38 PM
Was it right, no.

You said it yourself, so stop trying to justify it in every single post afterwards.

PS, I've never drank an alcoholic beverage...

quickdodgeŽ
10-19-2008, 06:39 PM

If you actually meant that, I'll be the first to give you a short prop. Later, QD.

Double_0_Rusty
10-19-2008, 06:40 PM
If you actually meant that, I'll be the first to give you a short prop. Later, QD.

x2

quickdodgeŽ
10-19-2008, 06:40 PM

Who has? I haven't. In fact, I've never been drunk. In fact, I've never even drank. So what know. I single handedly (as usual) blew your whole conspiracy theory out of the water. Later, QD.

RL...
10-19-2008, 06:41 PM
You said it yourself, so stop trying to justify it in every single post afterwards.

PS, I've never drank an alcoholic beverage...

You're also underage to drink. :thinking:

RL...
10-19-2008, 06:42 PM

I do.

Catnip
You're also underage to drink. :thinking:

LOL. you think that could stop me?

redrumracer
x3

although its a lesson that shouldnt be learned through experience.

RL...
10-19-2008, 06:43 PM
Who has? I haven't. In fact, I've never been drunk. In fact, I've never even drank. So what know. I single handedly (as usual) blew your whole conspiracy theory out of the water. Later, QD.

There are exceptions to everything is this world QD, I said most ppl. Not everyone. So you blew nothing out of water.

redrumracer
10-19-2008, 06:43 PM
That is classic lol.

EDIT: not in a bad way, just thinking about who you worked for when i first joined the board.

RL...
10-19-2008, 06:45 PM
LOL. you think that could stop me?

I have no idea. Just don't drink and drive. :goodjob:

AlanŽ
10-19-2008, 06:48 PM
I had a DD prick.
Prick? :screwy: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

You're calling someone a prick after you're actions last night? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Seriously dude I hope you wrap that piece of shit Maxima around a tree with you in it and only you in it. You have ABSOLUTELY NO ROOM to be calling ANYONE a prick. I think you should take a long look in ther mirror before you ever call anyone anything ever again.

Boy I thought you had your head up your ass when it came to cars but apparently you just straight up have your head up your ass. It's amazing that you can driver sober or not with the distance it's lodged up there.

RL...
10-19-2008, 06:53 PM
Prick? :screwy: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

You're calling someone a prick after you're actions last night? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Seriously dude I hope you wrap that piece of shit Maxima around a tree with you in it and only you in it. You have ABSOLUTELY NO ROOM to be calling ANYONE a prick. I think you should take a long look in ther mirror before you ever call anyone anything ever again.

Did I hurt anyone last night? No. Did I make a mistake? yes. You're making this a bigger deal than it is. Nothing bad happened. So my actions didn't have any negative consequences. Why are you so worked up?

AlanŽ
10-19-2008, 06:57 PM
Did I hurt anyone last night? No. Did I make a mistake? yes. You're making this a bigger deal than it is. Nothing bad happened. So my actions didn't have any negative consequences. Why are you so worked up?
LOL. You have obviously missed the point. The fact that you made poor decisions reflect clearly on what type of person you are. If you are willing to DUI than I would hate to see what other kinds of actions you would be willing to partake in.

That's like saying "Hey I built a bomb and was going to blow up a building but for some reason the thing didn't go off so it's ok". You are justifying your actions by saying that simply because nothing bad happens its ok when IT'S NOT OK DUMBASS. You should have just sat in your car and waited for the shit to wear off or called a cab instead of being an inconciderate prick and driving.

81911SC
10-19-2008, 07:00 PM
I've never drove drunk either. I've never driven after a sip actually. Killer can vouch that I won't and don't do that. Of course, I'm obviously not as dumb as you so that could be what it is.

RL...
10-19-2008, 07:01 PM
LOL. You have obviously missed the point. The fact that you made poor decisions reflect clearly on what type of person you are. If you are willing to DUI than I would hate to see what other kinds of actions you would be willing to partake in.

That's like saying "Hey I built a bomb and was going to blow up a building but for some reason the thing didn't go off so it's ok". You are justifying your actions by saying that simply because nothing bad happens its ok when IT'S NOT OK DUMBASS. You should have just sat in your car and waited for the shit to wear off or called a cab instead of being an inconciderate prick and driving.

How do I go form having DUI, to being a terrorist. You're logic is flawed.

We all make mistakes in life Idiot. No one is perfect. I learned from mine, and moved on. You're an idiot.

RL...
10-19-2008, 07:04 PM
I've never drove drunk either. I've never driven after a sip actually. Killer can vouch that I won't and don't do that. Of course, I'm obviously not as dumb as you so that could be what it is.

lol

You're so right, I'm so dumb, I'm a pos, nissan sucks, my maxima is ugly...blah blah blah blah I'm just going to kill myself right now lol

I think that's about the gest of this thread..?:D

AlanŽ
10-19-2008, 07:05 PM
How do I go form having DUI, to being a terrorist. You're logic is flawed.

We all make mistakes in life Idiot. No one is perfect. I learned from mine, and moved on. You're an idiot.
Did I call you a terrorist? :thinking: .No I made an analogy. Know what an analogy is?

Analogy-a similarity between like features of two things, on which a comparison may be based

Reading comprehension>You

81911SC
10-19-2008, 07:06 PM
lol

You're so right, I'm so dumb, I'm a pos, nissan sucks, my maxima is ugly...blah blah blah blah I'm just going to kill myself right now lol

I think that's about the gest of this thread..?:DI like Nissan. :lmfao:

AlanŽ
10-19-2008, 07:08 PM
Nissan Tuner

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/midnightracer05/head_up_your_ass2.jpg

RL...
10-19-2008, 07:09 PM
Did I call you a terrorist? :thinking: .No I made an analogy. Know what an analogy is?

Analogy-a similarity between like features of two things, on which a comparison may be based

Reading comprehension>You

lol @ you're pathetic analogy

RL...
10-19-2008, 07:10 PM
I like Nissan. :lmfao:

no nissan sucks.

VTEC FTW

AlanŽ
10-19-2008, 07:13 PM
lol @ my pathetic life
Just kill yourself and all will be forgiven

RL...
10-19-2008, 07:16 PM
Just kill yourself and all will be forgiven

OK I'll get right on that.

.blank cd
10-19-2008, 07:19 PM
no nissan sucks.

VTEC FTWat least you got something right

man
10-19-2008, 07:23 PM
See, here's the thing: This story might have been alright to tell your friends, maybe you think people on here are your friends, and therein lies the problem. Nobody liked you before the story and now most people will like you even less. Harsh reality but it's the truth. Personally I could care less, live and learn

RL...
10-19-2008, 07:29 PM
See, here's the thing: This story might have been alright to tell your friends, maybe you think people on here are your friends, and therein lies the problem. Nobody liked you before the story and now most people will like you even less. Harsh reality but it's the truth. Personally I could care less, live and learn

I'm not here to make friends. I was just drunk this morning and decided to share. And life goes on...I think threads like this are very entertaining. And apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Maniacc
10-19-2008, 07:45 PM
You guys are acting like this is some armageddon type crisis or something. I've driven drunk before, I've ran from cops. I race I do all that shit. Who cares?! Nissantuner, if I was chilling with you I would've probably given you mad props. Hahah, it's always fun to escape from situations like that. Repped!

AlanŽ
10-19-2008, 07:46 PM
You guys are acting like this is some armageddon type crisis or something. I've driven drunk before, I've ran from cops. I race I do all that shit. Who cares?! Nissantuner, if I was chilling with you I would've probably given you mad props. Hahah, it's always fun to escape from situations like that. Repped!
yea well you're a mexican i expect those types of things from you

Maniacc
10-19-2008, 07:47 PM
yea well you're a mexican i expect those types of things from youNice edit. :lmao: I saw "your" mistake!

ETA: Anyone care to hook me up with some cliffs?

RL...
10-19-2008, 07:49 PM

x2, Life is all about having fun and living on the edge. If you're not having fun in life, why live?

But I will def never DUI ever again. Last night was fun though....A night I will never forget. Much like how a 21st bday should be...

AlanŽ
10-19-2008, 07:49 PM
Nice edit. :lmao: I saw "your" mistake!

ETA: Anyone care to hook me up with some cliffs?
LIES :ninja: f

Maniacc
10-19-2008, 07:50 PM
x2, Life is all about having fun and living on the edge. If you're not having fun in life, why live?

But I will def never DUI ever again. Last night was fun though....A night I will never forget. Much like how a 21st bday should be...Phosho. We've all done something crazy like that before. Haha, you have to understand that a lot of IA members are boring fat ugly fucks. There idea of a good time is having AIM chats with ugly ass females and other lame ass faggots.

RL...
10-19-2008, 07:51 PM
yea well you're a mexican i expect those types of things from you

You're a pos. I don't like it when ppl are racist. Ppl like you are the true scum of the world. I learned form my mistake. But it's going to hard for you to fix being stupid and ignorant.

Maniacc
10-19-2008, 07:52 PM
You're a pos. I don't like it when ppl are racist. Ppl like you are the true scum of the world. I learned form my mistake. But it's going to hard for you to fix being stupid and ignorant.Haha don't worry about it. I kinda know him. I am mexican and I could care less about wetback jokes or whatever. He knows how I roll.

RL...
lol I have a feeling matts about to say something....

alpine_aw11
I fully agree about living to have fun, but there's a certain point to where you're doing it at the expense of other peoples' safety. I'm not saying you were the other night, I understand being able to control your driving when you're a little tipsy. I've done more than my fair share of completely retarded shit but I never would have hurt anyone else in the process.

AlanŽ
10-19-2008, 07:53 PM
You're a pos. I don't like it when ppl are racist. Ppl like you are the true scum of the world. I learned form my mistake. But it's going to hard for you to fix being stupid and ignorant.

Haha don't worry about it. I kinda know him. I am mexican and I could care less about wetback jokes or whatever. He knows how I roll.
:goodjob:

Dumbshit. Even if I was racisit at least those actions don't put innocent people's lives at stake. Again your stupidity is evident

Maniacc
10-19-2008, 07:54 PM
Everytime I drive I hope I kill someone. I hope I drive my wrx right through their side door and kill every single one of them. Just thinking about it gets my fucking blood racing through my whole body. QFT

Maniacc
10-19-2008, 07:56 PM
IA is serious fucking bidness.

FTW

quickdodgeŽ
10-19-2008, 07:57 PM

You're not really thinking this through, are you? Later, QD.

One_Bad_SHO
10-19-2008, 07:59 PM
Moron.

Maniacc
10-19-2008, 08:00 PM
Nissantuner, even though I'm not flaming you about this. I will say this; your name should be changed to peterpuffer69. Because that retarded ass "3" is so fucking lame. I remember when that was cool... was back in 05 I think. pp69 is also less gayer than your current username. Your car is also a pos.

I hope someone takes a picture of your death and posts it all over the internet. I'd be masturbating to that shit atleast twice a day. You fag ass faggot.

x Resilience
10-19-2008, 08:00 PM
Haha don't worry about it. I kinda know him. I am mexican and I could care less about wetback jokes or whatever. He knows how I roll.

Dirty Sanchez :ninja:

AlanŽ
10-19-2008, 08:02 PM
You're not really thinking this through, are you? Later, QD.
No he couldn't even comprehend a simple analogy. Just goes to show his level of inteligence.

Maniacc
10-19-2008, 08:03 PM
No he couldn't even comprehend a simple analogy. Just goes to show his level of inteligence.*intelligence

AlanŽ
10-19-2008, 08:04 PM
*intelligence
:2up: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: God your such a fucking douche bag.

Maniacc
10-19-2008, 08:05 PM
:2up: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: God your such a fucking douche bag.You're*

:lmfao: Okay I'm done!

AlanŽ
10-19-2008, 08:06 PM
You're*

:lmfao: Okay I'm done!
Fucking finally. LOL. :lmfao: :lmfao:

One_Bad_SHO
10-19-2008, 08:08 PM
Wow, that was pretty harsh.

Lets be realistic, folks. A lot of us have made a mistake at some point in our lives whether it be driving under the influence (of alcohol or drugs), street racing, or having sex with a minor. A small portion of us are exempt from mistakes made throughout this journey we call life.

In no way, am I defending this gay bitch. It is extremely immature and tasteless of him to post this thread and laugh/brag about his mistake.

However, some of the threats towards him are a bit extreme. Surely if they were carried out they'd be considered as tasteless and immature as what the OP has posted about.

With that in mind, yes... this guy is a moron. Yes, he should have gone to jail. Yes, he has three testicles.

Lets keep the flaming on the internetz, k?

RL...
10-19-2008, 08:13 PM
someone took nissantuner, thus nissantun3r came into fruition.

redrumracer
10-19-2008, 08:15 PM
*intelligence
a mexicant that knows how to spell, what in the hell is this world coming to.

Catnip
10-19-2008, 08:15 PM
I hope someone takes a picture of your death and posts it all over the internet. I'd be masturbating to that shit atleast twice a day. You fag ass faggot.

lmfao :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
10-19-2008, 08:47 PM
However, some of the threats towards him are a bit extreme.

What threats? Later, QD.

G.C
10-19-2008, 08:56 PM
Lol at some of you. Half of you guys street race and your telling this guy to go kill himself and stuff.

AlanŽ
10-19-2008, 09:02 PM
Lol at some of you. Half of you guys street race and your telling this guy to go kill himself and stuff.
Don't street race dont DUI. In fact i lost a buddy of mine to another idiot driver as he was the passenger.

Double_0_Rusty
10-19-2008, 09:05 PM

I can't skreet race in muh truck...:(

One_Bad_SHO
10-19-2008, 09:11 PM
What threats? Later, QD.

Well, for example this one from the first page:

I swear to god next time I see you, I am throwing a brick through your windshield you worthless white trash piece of shit. If I was a cop I would have arrested you and gave you a ticket for ANY small thing I could. I personally wish you flew off the road and got seriously injured so your mom could come cry at you in the hospital as her shitty son lays in his death bed because he is too much of a wasted dumb fuck. You know I really hope they got your tag number and are looking for you. If you show up at any meets anytime soon, may god help you.

I didn't read through all 6 pages of this really exciting thread so I ASSUME there were more. Of course we all know what happens when you assume... :rolleyes:

Double_0_Rusty
10-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Well, for example this one from the first page:

I didn't read through all 6 pages of this really exciting thread so I ASSUME there were more. Of course we all know what happens when you assume... :rolleyes:

Assumptions....tisk tisk

Elbow
10-19-2008, 09:59 PM
I have NEVER had a DUI, or even drove after ONE drink. LOL @ saying most of us have had a DUI.

Video tape us meeting? Kind of weird...we already met did you video tape it then too?

Me86Rob
10-19-2008, 10:08 PM
can we have this guy banned? this is the type of publicity that we DONT want here on IA

FORTHEWIN
10-19-2008, 10:22 PM
Here is what he looks like if you all ever see him give him a nice blow to the face :goodjob:

http://a293.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/25/l_aca6916ecc9c214f250332d8176953fc.jpg

Faggot ass girly boy :lmfao:

haha is that mario "fagmaster" lopez? +1 for the pic posting

Motivation
10-19-2008, 10:24 PM
haha is that mario "fagmaster" lopez? +1 for the pic posting

x2...

Catnip
10-19-2008, 10:29 PM
Have you seen your avatar?

Ryan is actually pretty cool :goodjob:

Motivation
10-19-2008, 10:31 PM
well damn it then... lol

ps... I don't know where you got that quote from. :ninja: lol

Catnip
10-19-2008, 10:34 PM
well damn it then... lol

LOL :lmfao:

FORTHEWIN
10-19-2008, 10:37 PM
Ryan is actually pretty cool :goodjob:

there's too many ryans on this bish

Catnip
10-19-2008, 10:40 PM
there's too many ryans on this bish

lol. true.

you still have the blue coupe?

FORTHEWIN
10-19-2008, 10:47 PM
yeah, it needs a fuel pump.
so now im tempted just to say fuc the swap for now and get a 350z
unless you know of someone in town that wants to get rid of their SR20 swap...?

FORTHEWIN
10-19-2008, 10:47 PM
and evan your hatch is pretty clean BTW iv seen it once or twice now

FORTHEWIN
10-19-2008, 10:49 PM
well damn it then... lol

hahaha riiiiight:ninja:

Catnip
10-19-2008, 10:49 PM
yeah, it needs a fuel pump.
so now im tempted just to say fuc the swap for now and get a 350z
unless you know of someone in town that wants to get rid of their SR20 swap...?

I don't know many 240 owners. Get a fuel pump from chris?

FORTHEWIN
10-19-2008, 10:52 PM
whats he got a 255lph?

Catnip
10-19-2008, 10:58 PM
whats he got a 255lph?

probably that and a stock one for a 240. who knows, he has a lot of shit, lol

DrivenMind
10-19-2008, 11:12 PM
???

itsnotarex
10-19-2008, 11:23 PM
Boy did you pick the wrong place to post this thread. Fuck you dude. You are a low life, arrogant piece of shit. How hard is it to sleep in your fucking car man? You ought to be fucking ashamed of yourself, not bragging on the Internet like a god damned shameless, childish moron.

That is an absolutely fucking ridiculous B.A.C to be driving all the god damned way from Athens with. I can understand having a beer, maybe two and having to drive home after 30 minutes or an hour, but that kind of shit is inexcusable. I have a aunt who was killed by a drunk driver, and a dad I never got to see again because he decided he could make it home from the bar on a motorcycle. You want some gruesome details? Maybe I can just fractionally fuck up your night, the way you might have your own, your families, or worse someone who had nothing to do with it.

You know the guy earlier said he saw first hand what happened at DUI accident sites. I went to my dads crash site about an hour or two after he died, because I couldn't believe I wasn't going to see my father, my favorite fucking person in the world again. What I saw fucked my life up forever. After he died at the scene they couldn't clean the massive blood stain up because so much of it had already soaked into the concrete driveway. I spent hours walking the skid marks leading up to the crash, and crying in stain on the driveway where the paramedics tried to save him. I saw where the bike hit the curb, and where his helmet slammed into the guard rail. While feeling through the grass for pieces of his motorcycle. What I found tore me to pieces. In the grass about five feet from where he hit the guard rail, were the distinctive glasses my dad had worn almost my entire life, mangled, and so covered in blood that the grass, and dirt was sticking to them. Just past where Merritt road meets Allgood, you can still find a piece of his helmet stuck in the guard rail.

I want you to imagine that. Really try really hard. Imagine your 16 years old, and you love your father more than anything or anyone else in your life. Imagine you spent more time hanging out with your dad, than you did with your friends. Imaging doing everything with your father, working on cars with him, playing guitar with him almost every day for about six years, and having him be your fucking hero, and then seeing what I just described to you. Are you capable of that? Probably not. The best most people can do is swallow hard, look for something to distract themselves with, and try not to even imagine such a truly traumatizing experience, much less something as intense as I subjected myself too.

So fuck you bro. I'd gladly trade a couple hundred of you proud to be stupid, assholes if I could spend just ten minutes playing guitar my dad again.

Dude, I have the same kind of relationship with my Dad. This made me cry. I'm so sorry that had to happen to your family, man. :( I honestly can't imagine what that must have been like.

I'd like to extend a big :2up: to OP as well. You have to be one hell of an idiot. Karmas a bitch, so I suggest you never do something so retarded ever again. Die in a fucking fire. I love my Dad, Mom, Stepmom, girlfriend, and my friends and don't want to see them killed by a fucktard like yourself.

God this shit makes me so angry.

DrivenMind
10-19-2008, 11:32 PM
If you look you'll notice the bottom of the last support that holds up the guard rail has been replaced. It was replaced just after July 26th, 2003. If you follow the arrows you can even see the little chunk in the curb his bike took out.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=33.983083,-84.517007&spn=0.021067,0.049524&z=15&layer=c&cbll=33.974812,-84.523627&panoid=9OR0aTeDBtEkWfAqHh-gsg&cbp=1,79.86169689525008,,0,-3.3664455263850366

Me86Rob
10-20-2008, 12:05 AM