PDA

View Full Version : ebay fog lamps?

Tree
10-18-2008, 11:08 PM
dose anyknow know how to wire those damn things up? i will have pictures of the wiring harness tomorrow..

The BUCKY
10-18-2008, 11:09 PM
yea they arent that bad. i have done a few sets of them

Tree
10-18-2008, 11:34 PM
yeah.. i cut the holes and put them in, now i just have to wire it.. and its weird, i have NEVER seen the wiring harness that looked like that in my life. but i will have picture in the am.

The BUCKY
10-18-2008, 11:37 PM
yea they are kinda weird. i know there were diagrams on h-t
for ek anyways

Tree
10-18-2008, 11:38 PM
um i will take a look tonight.. then i will give it a try tomorrow. i like that clean D2 step -up

Homer Simpson
10-19-2008, 02:29 AM
if its for the "EK's" then its gonna be weird. Especially dealing with it under the dash. I can't help you with this one man, all I did was trial and error and I get it to work. Goodluck.

Nitro
10-19-2008, 02:35 AM
:D

RBS
10-19-2008, 11:18 AM
one end with the fuse goes to the battery, it comes around the front end of the car hooks up to the passenger fog, continues on and hooks up too drivers fog and you will find a ground right there. attach it, continue on and route the cables inside the car. install the switch and plug the harness into that, from there you should be left with i think a ground, 1 red wire it think, and a plug that plugs into the fuse box. plug red wire from switch to red wire coming from fog harness, attach ground accordingly and and plug the leftover plug into the fuse box. i think its socket 1 or 3... not sure, experiment because one is constant power, another ignition activated, and the others are duds.

after everything is in and battery connected, press the fog light button. if they come on unplug the plug from fusebox and place in a different socket. then try again with the key OUT of the ignition. if they dont come on with the button pressed then turn they key, they should come on then.... well thats it i think

this is a writeup for 92-95 civic fog lights, it may be the same for others im not sure. but this is from my experience

Tree
10-19-2008, 01:02 PM
:D
thank nitro.. when can we do my hids

Tree
10-19-2008, 01:04 PM
one end with the fuse goes to the battery, it comes around the front end of the car hooks up to the passenger fog, continues on and hooks up too drivers fog and you will find a ground right there. attach it, continue on and route the cables inside the car. install the switch and plug the harness into that, from there you should be left with i think a ground, 1 red wire it think, and a plug that plugs into the fuse box. plug red wire from switch to red wire coming from fog harness, attach ground accordingly and and plug the leftover plug into the fuse box. i think its socket 1 or 3... not sure, experiment because one is constant power, another ignition activated, and the others are duds.

after everything is in and battery connected, press the fog light button. if they come on unplug the plug from fusebox and place in a different socket. then try again with the key OUT of the ignition. if they dont come on with the button pressed then turn they key, they should come on then.... well thats it i think

this is a writeup for 92-95 civic fog lights, it may be the same for others im not sure. but this is from my experience

thanks a lot i will give it a try today.

Nitro
10-19-2008, 07:50 PM
thank nitro.. when can we do my hids

Tuesday straight with u? :camera:

Tree
10-19-2008, 10:27 PM
Tuesday straight with u? :camera:
what time i might have class late.. how late can you do it?

Nitro
10-19-2008, 10:34 PM
what time i might have class late.. how late can you do it?

doesn't matter the time ....jus hit me on my cell tomorrow.

Tree
10-19-2008, 10:38 PM
word will do..

junior_tm
10-19-2008, 10:52 PM
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/instal/aii/pages/civic/1995/16603_01.html

check this if it helps you