PDA

View Full Version : WARNER ROBINS PEOPLES

FlipKing
10-18-2008, 11:31 AM
I need help. I have my Rota's sold, but I need to borrow wheels to sit my car on for about 2 weeks. I cant sit a car on blogs in my neighborhood. Plz help, need a set of 4x100 wheels to borrow.

Echonova
10-18-2008, 11:49 AM
Next you'll want tires on those wheels.

FlipKing
10-18-2008, 11:51 AM
Lol, I sold my wheels b-c I really need money to pay bills, but I cant leave my car sitting on blocks in my neighborhood I need someone to do me a favor here.

FlipKing
10-18-2008, 03:57 PM
anyones?

Leadfoot_mf
10-18-2008, 04:00 PM
i have some in marietta but you have to drive here to get em.

FlipKing
10-18-2008, 04:32 PM
lol, need em in WR, I cant leave my car on blocks for 10 mins, they are SERIOUS on those rules here. thx tho

FORTHEWIN
10-18-2008, 08:13 PM
go steal some, its what id do

Me86Rob
10-18-2008, 10:39 PM
i have some in marietta but you have to drive here to get em.

loloolol i see what you did there :ninja:

Motivation
10-19-2008, 01:38 AM
I need help. I have my Rota's sold, but I need to borrow wheels to sit my car on for about 2 weeks. I cant sit a car on blogs in my neighborhood. Plz help, need a set of 4x100 wheels to borrow.

Hmmmm.... I could see how you would have a problem with that.

FlipKing
10-19-2008, 01:41 AM
You sir are an ASS.lol

Motivation
10-19-2008, 01:43 AM
You sir are an ASS.lol

You sir, are correct.

FlipKing
10-19-2008, 01:48 AM
You sir, shouldnt reply unless you have wheels to loan me. :-p lol

Motivation
10-19-2008, 01:57 AM
You sir, shouldnt reply unless you have wheels to loan me. :-p lol

You shouldn't have the words IA's Nissan Rep under your user name, unless you can at least put a transmission back in one, correctly. :D

Me86Rob
10-19-2008, 01:58 AM
soooo lemme get this straight....
you sold your wheels BEFORE you had another set of wheels to put on your car
all while knowing that you cant put a car on blocks in your neighborhood?
wow you are smart

Catnip
10-19-2008, 02:00 AM
wow you are smart

LOL. CALLED OUT

FlipKing
10-19-2008, 02:02 AM
LOL, bitch lets see you live on ur own when ur parents dont have ANY money to give you for food gas and insurace and you DONT have a job. You do what you have to do.

Motivation
10-19-2008, 02:03 AM
Ryan, you just got called out by a guy who wears make-up... wtf?

FlipKing
10-19-2008, 02:07 AM
I got called out by someone who hasnt realized real life. I'd love to keep those wheels, but I need food, gas and insurance and my parents are struggling enough with out me needing money, not that they have money to give me.

Motivation
10-19-2008, 02:08 AM
*waits for reply from lexi after he is done putting on his lipstick*

Catnip
10-19-2008, 02:16 AM
*waits for reply from lexi after he is done putting on his lipstick*

GUY LINER TIME

DeeAOne
10-19-2008, 02:16 AM
GUY LINER TIME

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao: reps

FORTHEWIN
10-19-2008, 03:09 AM
You shouldn't have the words IA's Nissan Rep under your user name, unless you can at least put a transmission back in one, correctly. :D

QFT

wow you are smart
PWNT

I got called out by someone who hasnt realized real life. I'd love to keep those wheels, but I need food, gas and insurance and my parents are struggling enough with out me needing money, not that they have money to give me.

apparently YOU havent realized life if youre "on your own" and still relying on mommy and daddy to help you, and are stuck with your car on blocks bcuz they cant....just sayin thats all

Me86Rob
10-19-2008, 03:13 AM

LOLOLOL hasnt realized life? dude, i understand you have priorites, but you took the shit way out. like, you sold your wheels, to pay bills and solve problems. but the way you solved a problem created another problem. that doesnt make sense. thats like taking out a loan to pay off another loan. you could always get a second job, or do something on the side. change oil. wash pplz cars. cut grass. i understand the whole bit about being in a bind for money, but you need to think shit out more carefully dumb fuck.

Me86Rob
10-19-2008, 03:18 AM
oh and one more thing. yea i live at home. i also pay my own phone bill, the internet bill, rent, insurance on THREE cars, one of with is $1400 a year, while working a full time job, still managinge a social life and getting makeup tips from the ladies, and i still have time to pwn dumb fucks like you on IA that bitch and whine and ask other ppl for help when they make dumb mistakes. so go cry about it. oh and also, i think this would fall under the "wrong section" category.

"hm i know. instead of beeing a daddys boy, ill ask a bunch of strangers to help me out when i make a dumb ass mistake and ill still expect them to think im an independent"
FUCK YOU

FORTHEWIN
10-19-2008, 03:24 AM
LOLOLOL hasnt realized life? dude, i understand you have priorites, but you took the shit way out. like, you sold your wheels, to pay bills and solve problems. but the way you solved a problem created another problem. that doesnt make sense. thats like taking out a loan to pay off another loan. you could always get a second job, or do something on the side. change oil. wash pplz cars. cut grass. i understand the whole bit about being in a bind for money, but you need to think shit out more carefully dumb fuck.

oh and one more thing. yea i live at home. i also pay my own phone bill, the internet bill, rent, insurance on THREE cars, one of with is $1400 a year, while working a full time job, still managinge a social life and getting makeup tips from the ladies, and i still have time to pwn dumb fucks like you on IA that bitch and whine and ask other ppl for help when they make dumb mistakes. so go cry about it. oh and also, i think this would fall under the "wrong section" category.

"hm i know. instead of beeing a daddys boy, ill ask a bunch of strangers to help me out when i make a dumb ass mistake and ill still expect them to think im an independent"
FUCK YOU

haha +1

Me86Rob
10-19-2008, 03:25 AM
haha +1

+ whatever i have in my bag

Kourt
10-19-2008, 09:34 AM
Just get jack stands and put the car behind your house. Or delete this thread cause people dont wanna help you they wanna try to make you look worse then them so they can get through the day.

FlipKing
10-19-2008, 10:52 AM
I know right? LOL lexi, I worked 40 hours a week since i was 16 paying all of my bills, so go play that card with someone else. I go to GSU where EVERYONE is trying to find a job so thats not exactly easy. So go take your "pwning" somewhere esle. Motivation is just joking with me, he understands real life. And FORTHEWIN I KNOW you aint talking shit. your advice was to STEAL fucking wheels. so dont EVEN start with me about real life.

Motivation
10-19-2008, 11:01 AM
Just get jack stands and put the car behind your house. Or delete this thread cause people dont wanna help you they wanna try to make you look worse then them so they can get through the day.

ah, Ryan knows I'm just giving him a hard time. Already told him I was trying to find someone with some steelies for him to use.

Lexi on the other hand, is just trying to act hard or something, maybe he has a pineapple up his ass, among other things... It's funny how he goes from crying in one thread, to acting gay in an other, to trying to act hard in this one... Emo, I think that is the word for it...

http://www.deviantart.com/download/15961744/Emo_kid_by_camac.jpg

Me86Rob
10-19-2008, 05:47 PM
I know right? LOL lexi, I worked 40 hours a week since i was 16 paying all of my bills, so go play that card with someone else. I go to GSU where EVERYONE is trying to find a job so thats not exactly easy. So go take your "pwning" somewhere esle. Motivation is just joking with me, he understands real life. And FORTHEWIN I KNOW you aint talking shit. your advice was to STEAL fucking wheels. so dont EVEN start with me about real life.

well dum fuck, i said NOWHERE in any previous post that you should steal wheels. that was somebody else. 40 hrs a week since you were 16 huh? well seems to me that if you were responsible with your money you would ahve some saved up for hard times...such as these. dude. its not hard to find a job. dont be picky. Mcdonalds hires all the time. dealerships. ect ect. you are an idiot that didnt think something through and now you are playing the "feel sorry and help me" card. and motivation, the emo shit is getting pretty old. dont let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass.

j_alexia_m
10-19-2008, 06:02 PM
I'm keeping my eyes open for steelies. I just haven't found any.

Motivation
10-19-2008, 06:05 PM
Lexi, you dumbfuck... Did you just say it is not hard to find a job? Are you kidding me? Be thankful you have a job. It's not easy out there when you lose your job. You don't just find one the next day. Oh, and don't worry about my "alligator mouth", I can back all my shit up. So, that should be no concern for you.

Me86Rob
10-19-2008, 08:15 PM
i wasnt talking to you Motivation. you arent:crazy: the one being a dumbass then asking for handouts. and yea....if you look its quite easy to find one. ive had 2 side jobs, at moes and another pizza place in the past 2 months, ontop of my full time job. they have these places that help you find jobs. there is also this little known site.....its called Craigslist. try em out :)

FORTHEWIN
10-19-2008, 10:28 PM
FORTHEWIN I KNOW you aint talking shit. your advice was to STEAL fucking wheels. so dont EVEN start with me about real life.

bitch please, i work my job and pay my bills woth no help. im a machinist so i gots no problem with that shit. all i said was if youre so broke that even after your "40 hours" you gotta sell your wheels to pay bills and your parents cant help, fuccin yeah steal em and do what ya gotta do bitch. where you work at anyways ho?

FasTech
10-19-2008, 10:53 PM
I have four I'll sell you for $75, they all have tires and about 50% left. I'm in Bryon pretty much so I'm not far.

FasTech
10-19-2008, 10:54 PM
i wasnt talking to you Motivation. you arent:crazy: the one being a dumbass then asking for handouts. and yea....if you look its quite easy to find one. ive had 2 side jobs, at moes and another pizza place in the past 2 months, ontop of my full time job. they have these places that help you find jobs. there is also this little known site.....its called Craigslist. try em out :)

Moe's is the shit hands down..... Just ate their today and it was great!

Motivation
10-19-2008, 10:57 PM
Moe's is the shit hands down..... Just ate their today and it was great!

lol@you acting like people care. :no:

lol jk :tongue1: hmmmm, i've never been to Moe's...

FasTech
10-19-2008, 11:23 PM
lol@you acting like people care. :no:

lol jk :tongue1: hmmmm, i've never been to Moe's...

And thats exactly why you Quoted me.

Me86Rob
10-20-2008, 01:29 AM
moes sucks. its way too $$$$$$$$$$$$
im happy at my shitty pizza job. beein a pizza cook rules

FlipKing
10-20-2008, 01:39 PM
Lexi I made no comment toward you about stealing wheels. My money went to paying my own bills, buying my own cars, and helping my parents out with stuff. I live in Statesboro with 10k other people my own age looking for jobs, so no its not as easy as you would think. Asking for hand outs? I was willing to PAY to BORROW wheels, so play that shit somewhere else, I found somewhere to sit the car so its w-e. I have money to eat and live on for a while and dont really give a fuck what the emo ftw or the gay "i get pwned in every thread" lexi says

Me86Rob
10-20-2008, 01:42 PM
/thead

turbodawg
10-23-2008, 06:23 PM
That was unnecessarily ugly. Hard workin dude just asking to borrow some wheels from a forum full of his friends. Girlfriend there needs to take a chill pill.

Catnip
10-23-2008, 10:13 PM
That was unnecessarily ugly. Hard workin dude just asking to borrow some wheels from a forum full of his friends. Girlfriend there needs to take a chill pill.

lol. you called guyliner a girl :lmfao:

FORTHEWIN
10-24-2008, 03:26 PM

lol. you called guyliner a girl :lmfao:

haha +1

BadassVic
10-24-2008, 07:08 PM
bitch please, i work my job and pay my bills woth no help. im a machinist so i gots no problem with that shit. all i said was if youre so broke that even after your "40 hours" you gotta sell your wheels to pay bills and your parents cant help, fuccin yeah steal em and do what ya gotta do bitch. where you work at anyways ho?

lol. you're a dumbass. So he goes and steal wheels. he gets arrested. MORE problems. why not just buy fast-techs wheels for $75 and not try to be cool and steal someones wheels..who they worked for...:thinking: ? why would u even risk going to the jail for $75? GTFO. fucking dumbass. and G/l Ryan. :goodjob:

FlipKing
10-24-2008, 07:10 PM
Thanks Nermin. Damn, you KNOW its bad when Nermin kills yo ass

MidLifeCrisis
10-24-2008, 07:13 PM

bwahahahaha.. omfg i just died laughing..

hasnt realized real life? dude you havent realized real life if your ass is jobless. what a fucking oxymoron.

BadassVic
10-24-2008, 07:15 PM
Thanks Nermin. Damn, you KNOW its bad when Nermin kills yo ass

lol no problem.:goodjob:

hahha im getting hard. [no homo] i mean hard in fighting way lolol.

BadassVic
10-24-2008, 07:17 PM

hasnt realized real life? dude you havent realized real life if your ass is jobless. what a fucking oxymoron.

So you're laughing @ a person who didnt have money for gas.food,insurance and for his family? wow. Why can't you help him find a job and shit. And be a nice perosn. or just keep quiet? And not sit here and post laughing at people who had to sell something to keep a roof over their family's head and keep them fed and not hungry. You sir are a moron.

FlipKing
10-24-2008, 07:17 PM
LOL, Jobless? Im in school making somthing of myself. I havent been able to find a job yet. :-p Go act hard somewhere else sweetheart

FlipKing
10-24-2008, 07:19 PM
+1 to nermin

BadassVic
10-24-2008, 07:21 PM
God damn some people on here are fucking retard and don't give a shit about others. Those type of people need to commit Suicide. Seriousily.

BadassVic
10-24-2008, 07:23 PM
Can't rep you back lol. everytime i click the rep 'icon',the windows freeze lol. ill get you sometime.

turbodawg
10-25-2008, 12:13 AM
Oops! My mistake...Oh well!

Z0_o6
10-25-2008, 09:03 AM

B-rett don't bother trying to educate this guy any, he won't get it. He knows "real life" LOL if he knew what he was doing he wouldn't be in situations like this.:lmfao:

BadassVic
10-25-2008, 12:24 PM
^Dude both of yall are retarded. You and Midlifecrisus or w/e. He sold his wheels to have food,gas,insurance money and for his family to live. He didn't sell them to buy drugs or other wheels,did he? No. He's just trying to make a living and not Go hungry or his family to.Dude,is just asking for someone to tell him not to bash the shit out of him.Once Again Ryan don't listen to these morons.Atleast the dude is going to school so he can be something in his life. Not like 50% of these members on here. Selling Drugs,Stealing Cars,Working for $6 a hour.etc.

kthxbye. Damn.:blah:

MidLifeCrisis
10-25-2008, 04:50 PM
LOL, Jobless? Im in school making somthing of myself. I havent been able to find a job yet. :-p Go act hard somewhere else sweetheart

act hard sweetheart huh?

no clue how that pertains to me calling you a failure at life, but ok.. ill go act hard somewhere else the day you stop flunking out at life...

going to school to make something of yourself? seriously genius, maybe before doing this family starting shit, you should have first secured an education and a career to fund that shit, or found a full time job and went to school at night.

and badassvic, quit cradling this dudes testicles with your throat and go buy a real car, instead of a "badass vic" which is an oxymoron in itself.

The Ninja
10-25-2008, 04:57 PM
The fuck is goin on in here? Looks like a noob bitchfest. Stop crying NOOBS.

Damn, that felt good.

Catnip
10-25-2008, 05:01 PM
act hard sweetheart huh?

no clue how that pertains to me calling you a failure at life, but ok.. ill go act hard somewhere else the day you stop flunking out at life...

going to school to make something of yourself? seriously genius, maybe before doing this family starting shit, you should have first secured an education and a career to fund that shit, or found a full time job and went to school at night.

and badassvic, quit cradling this dudes testicles with your throat and go buy a real car, instead of a "badass vic" which is an oxymoron in itself.

I usually don't jump in on things like this, but STFU.

He's not flunking out at life, he's going to school and paying for EVERYTHING by himself. That's more than I'm doing ATM.

Maybe before you talk shit about something you don't know shit about, you will either shut the fuck up or shut the fuck up. He doesn't have his own family. He has a mom, dad, and sisters. His parents are struggling to get by, so he's somehow paying for everything he needs. He has his education secured, he goes to GSU. Job? He's been looking ever since he moved down there.

Maybe you should stop trying to e-kick people in the testicles and get your pea brain head out of your dumb ass... somehow that doesn't shut you the fuck up, so might as well pull out. Kind of like your dad should've done to your sister, aka your mom.

BadassVic
10-25-2008, 05:29 PM
I usually don't jump in on things like this, but STFU.

He's not flunking out at life, he's going to school and paying for EVERYTHING by himself. That's more than I'm doing ATM.

Maybe before you talk shit about something you don't know shit about, you will either shut the fuck up or shut the fuck up. He doesn't have his own family. He has a mom, dad, and sisters. His parents are struggling to get by, so he's somehow paying for everything he needs. He has his education secured, he goes to GSU. Job? He's been looking ever since he moved down there.

Maybe you should stop trying to e-kick people in the testicles and get your pea brain head out of your dumb ass... somehow that doesn't shut you the fuck up, so might as well pull out. Kind of like your dad should've done to your sister, aka your mom.

x2 dude is going to school,So he can be something in his life. :doh:
Stop trying to act "hard" on here and GTFO. if you dont got wheels to help the dude out GTFO. damn :2up:

Z0_o6
10-25-2008, 08:30 PM
im in the same situation he is, my dad helps me ZERO and I have my own home, car, bills EVERYTHING. I can make it, what makes him so special he can get bailed out for making dumbass decisions? thats why midlifcrisis and I are making fun, because it sounds like whining. Besides, last I checked this is the Whoreslounge, if you are gonna get your panties in a bunch over somebody telling you their opinion you are in the wrong place. cry somewhere else, like the blog section.

FlipKing
10-25-2008, 08:48 PM
^^^ Hey dumbass, if you read the thread, you would have saw where I wanted to PAY to BORROW wheels. I wasnt crying. I was asking for a favor, that did not require you coming in this thread and acting like a hard little bitch. Get a life.

Z0_o6
10-25-2008, 09:06 PM
i got a life. i can afford one how bout you?

FasTech
10-25-2008, 11:21 PM
Damn I just figured out who B-Rett was....lol

Whatever, all of you stop acting like fucking 2yr old's!

turbodawg
10-26-2008, 02:02 AM
Ok, refer back to my original comment. Dude was simply asking for a favor from folks in the area. Not a big deal and not whining. Isn't that half the point of a local forum. TO possibly be able to get help from people in a community with similar interests and hobbies? So let's quit acting like superior sons a bitches and help folks who are having a hard time in a bad economy. K?

FasTech
10-26-2008, 02:11 AM
Ok, refer back to my original comment. Dude was simply asking for a favor from folks in the area. Not a big deal and not whining. Isn't that half the point of a local forum. TO possibly be able to get help from people in a community with similar interests and hobbies? So let's quit acting like superior sons a bitches and help folks who are having a hard time in a bad economy. K?

Hey man, I through him a hell of a deal! I was mainly referring to Midlife about the 2yr old part! <---- That's only if you were talking about me!