PDA

View Full Version : stocks

Jeff
10-17-2008, 09:04 PM
does any one have any good stock picks theyd like to share? or ne stocks that are obviously down now but as soon as this recession is over is sure to shoot back up? something to invest like 2-3000 dollars in... maybe something around 1-10 dollars a share

bafbrian
10-17-2008, 09:11 PM
does any one have any good stock picks theyd like to share? or ne stocks that are obviously down now but as soon as this recession is over is sure to shoot back up? something to invest like 2-3000 dollars in... maybe something around 1-10 dollars a share

The currency market is far easier to make money in. Currency will net a far greater result in a shorter amount of time as opposed to the NYSE/NASDAQ/S&P/Foreign Stock Markets.

ironchef
10-17-2008, 09:14 PM
The currency market is far easier to make money in. Currency will net a far greater result in a shorter amount of time as opposed to the NYSE/NASDAQ/S&P/Foreign Stock Markets.Yea but the risk is a lot higher too, and the currency market is for more experienced traders which this guy seems unlikely to be.

bafbrian
10-17-2008, 09:23 PM
Yea but the risk is a lot higher too, and the currency market is for more experienced traders which this guy seems unlikely to be.

Very true.

hydroshutter
10-17-2008, 09:41 PM
Research more before you lose all your money. 75% of the ETF's out there are garbage.

Julio
10-17-2008, 09:58 PM
Now that I see this thread... Fuck all that shit!!! I dont even want to talk about =/

Individual Rate of Return from 17-SEP-2008 to 17-OCT-2008 is -23.07%

Echonova
10-17-2008, 11:17 PM
does any one have any good stock picks theyd like to share? or ne stocks that are obviously down now but as soon as this recession is over is sure to shoot back up? something to invest like 2-3000 dollars in... maybe something around 1-10 dollars a shareWhy don't you give me the money and I'll punch you in the nuts. Taking advise from the whoreslounge is about the same thing. At least go to the wallstreet section where this question belongs. Investing without doing your own research is never a good idea, even if you have a broker you should still research. Chasing a quick buck in the market is a losing game. If you are gonna invest, do it for the long term and get in some Mutual funds where you are fairly diversified, it will help insulate you from some of the up and downs yet to come.