PDA

View Full Version : plam treo 750 F/T

B_Hoov
10-17-2008, 05:22 PM
Windows Mobile®. Palm ease. International network.
in short im just looking for something else, overall great phone just not for me, purchased from whizkid months ago, has been a great phone and there is nothing wrong with it, i believe it is unlocked, small scratches near ear phone. details as follows, unable to get actual pic at this time. looking to trade only (att network) but since i have to list a price 200$

The Palm® Treo™ 750 smartphone goes where you go. It combines a GSM™ world phone, with wireless email and web access2, mobile wireless broadband speeds3, and Windows Mobile® 6—all with the ease you can only get from Palm. Review and edit business documents and access corporate data no matter where you are. Take a call while downloading your email2. And with Microsoft’s Direct Push Technology built in, you can get your Outlook® email, including any changes to your Calendar, Contacts and Tasks in seconds4. Or just kick back, play music, shoot photos, and surf the web2. With more than a decade of mobile computing experience, Palm makes it easy to do it all. Palm enhancements on the Windows Mobile platform bring you the familiar Treo experience many have come to depend on

white_rice
10-17-2008, 07:57 PM
i got an lg shine

edit: throw in 20 buck and ill give you the camera to if the phone is unlocked

B_Hoov
10-20-2008, 02:11 PM
to the top